The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by flyingfish Today at 8:26 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Today at 8:21 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Today at 8:18 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT.

+3
Lopsum
urchinatheart
Pete012
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT. Empty Re: Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT.

Post by urchinatheart Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:40 am

Although the idea of simply saying 'No' is attractive,it could be a trap.
The yellow and black colours usually mean warning of danger. These letters may be dangerous, or ineffective. Does this mean one IS willing to be governed by any organisation or being who has not been found corrupt... etc (yet)?
I'm sure the named parties do not consider themselves corrupt..etc, so it would not apply to them anyway.
If one is accusing or stating or claiming, be careful. These persons are almost all legally trained. There is a reason why
Notices of Conditional Acceptance are so powerful. They maintain equality between the 'enemy' and oneself, and we are
all equal under the law.

urchinatheart

Lopsum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT. Empty Re: Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT.

Post by Lopsum Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:24 pm

Pete012 wrote:With all due respect, urchinatheart, I think you are reading way to much into it.

Maybe your not reading enough into it? I agree with urchin each one of those claims would need proof so it is pretty impotent!

It also means that consent was given in the first place, when?
Its also a deceleration of being something called a "public".

NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL OR AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE OTHER

The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of     government.” – Universal Declaration on Human Rights

“Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.” -Jefferson Davis

The Seven Principles of public life.

1. Selflessness: Holders of public office should act solely in terms of the public interest.
2. Integrity: Holders of public office must avoid placing themselves under any obligation to people or organisations that might try inappropriately to influence them in their work. They should not act or take decisions in order to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, or their friends. They must declare and resolve any interests and relationships.
3. Objectivity: Holders of public office must act and take decisions impartially, fairly and on merit, using the best evidence and without discrimination or bias.
4. Accountability: Holders of public office are accountable to the public for their decisions and actions and must submit themselves to the scrutiny necessary to ensure this.
5. Openness: Holders of public office should act and take decisions in an open and transparent manner. Information should not be withheld from the public unless there are clear and lawful reasons for so doing.
6. Honesty: Holders of public office should be truthful.
7. Leadership: Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour and treat others with respect. They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.
To you my member of Parliament and also to the sitting Prime Minister,

As is my fundamental right, due to your failures to honour your oath of office as a publicly paid servant of the people, I am withdrawing my consent, for you, to govern. You are dismissed from your position, and you should no longer receive a salary from the tax payer. You work for us, we the people pay you - you have clearly forgotten this.

You have put your own personal interests before ours, you have failed to uphold the law or respect the human rights of the people, you have blatantly disregarded “The Seven Nolan principles of public life,” you have allowed the wilful destruction of the economy of the United Kingdom, you have allowed unelected outside influence from private corporations including, The World Economic Forum, The World Health Organisation, The United Nations and various corrupted foundations. You have allowed profits before people and have fraudulently and criminally wasted our money.

You have ignored my wishes and those of the people who employ and pay you. Many ministers have ignored emails, phone calls, letters, protests, liability orders, cease and desist orders. You have allowed the executive to instil a permanent state of fear onto the public, created an unmanageable and unsustainable cost of living crisis and allowed for the wilful and deliberate destruction of our NHS. You allowed for the well-being of every man, woman and child to be compromised and for the people of the United Kingdom to live with uncertainty and without hope.

You have failed, you are no longer fit for purpose, you must resign your position. I do not consent to you receiving anymore public money.
You must be replaced with a man or woman whose sole aim is for the betterment of society, to improve the lives of every man, woman and child in the United Kingdom.

You along with the rest of government for the United Kingdom have created nothing but poverty, fear, worry, stress, misery, slavery and massive debts for virtually every household. The pandemic was built on fear, lies, coercion and deception. The harm, injury and death caused by the vaccines are catastrophic: you are all aware yet you defend them and they continue to be administered regardless.

While we were locked down and separated from our loved ones ministers and civil servants partied many times. We were openly and blatantly mocked and laughed at. One rule for us and another for you. This is completely unacceptable and serious crimes of Misconduct in public office had and continue to be committed.

I will not and do not accept the awful living conditions I am faced with because of the poor performance by ministers from all parties, their disgusting overreach and the wilful ignorance of the people’s wishes who employ and pay them. There is no credible opposition and it’s abundantly clear we need independent and local representation.

You are hereby being notified that I withdraw my consent, as is my fundamental right, to be governed by any corrupt, compromised, belligerent, criminal Parliament or Government. I will not comply but I will remain lawful and keep the peace.

This notice is from a very dissatisfied constituent. I am and I will continue to be an honourable member of the public.

Name,

Signed,

Date,

Electoral district or parish,

This is written in plain English no legalese.

it is nothing more than a bitchy whine that wont be taken seriously because it is full of unfounded accusations that are matter of opinion.
Who wrote this trash? they havent honoured it with their name or any details, this could have been written by some idiot in a portaloo (portaloosers)

Why do you recommend this pete? Have you had any responses from using it?
So far your recommendation has no real validity.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

urchinatheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:05 am

we dont believe in censorship here,there was no need to delete your post, but never mind.We are all allowed to express an opinion which includes criticism .

I do share the same opinion as a matter of fact but that letter did nothing constructive about it, that is why i used the word trash and all the other carefully selected words. That is you reading too much into it as i never criticised the opinion itself.
This site is full of my opinions if you want to know there is plenty to go on.(FYI i am the founder of this site!)

In future be careful what you recommend , at least read the info you recommend so you can better stand behind it in-case someone criticises it or presents a counter opinion. Then you wont melt so much.

Please do not delete your own posts after there has been a response , any more and you will be banned from the site.

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:54 am

if i wanted you to delete it i would ask or delete it myself.

I sincerely would like to know what you did not like about the letter and what parts you think are wrong.
Maybe it could be re-written.
Apart from what ive already written
First you need to be clear about what you dont consent too.Where that consent arose and then removing that consent.So you would need more than just one letter . It has little to do with MP's so i would suggest writing to the government bodys themself s.
You could try reading some political philosophy about the social contract to start with.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract
What is it that created the presumption of consent or what is it in fact that creates a social contract.You need full disclosure!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:58 am

here is a good article
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:12 am

Pete, if I can express an opinion.

This site is not censored per se, but we respect each other opinions and peoples rights to have their opinions and if someone puts up an article for debate then people will debate it and form their own opinions; we do not pander to peoples feeelings as subjects up for debate are usually on that edge of potentially being offensive in some peoples eyes.
Today we have a society which is so indoctrinated that they are afraid and that is part of their system, keep people afraid as afraid people are hard to manipulate and we have a generation of these nimbys who think as a minority, they can foist their opinions on others so just look at free speech as an example where you get people spouting on about free speech then saying "you can't say that" and this is because they are serving an agenda.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Pete012 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:32 am

Just to add my thoughts on this. Yes it leaves a lot to be desired but i do
believe it object is to let the MPs know that the people have had enough
of this crap.
MPs are all without exception nothing more than self serving cowards whos
only motives are ,once they are on board the gravy train ,to stay there at
all costs.
They do not have the b***s to stand up for the people,they just blindly
follow party orders.Nothing will change until they fear the people,only then
will they serve the people.
This morning i received an email from Save our Rights regarding the petition
on home schooling ,that too was badley constructed by the use of the words
Parent , Child, Person. whoever i do believe its being done by well meaning
people.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, urchinatheart and Pete012 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 pm

If people feel like they have done something when it was inert they are less likely to do something of significance. This is what the carefully managed protests were about .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:51 am

Exactly, Lopsum, It seemed designed for that kind of response.
The point was never to get anything removed, I am also very keen not to consent or comply with harmful or restrictive nonsense., and the notion that one can do that simply is very appealing, so thank you Pete 012.
I think a badge or t-shirt in tasteful yellow and black would get the message across.
When it comes to letters, why not use that one, which is full of useful information, but turn it around. Use your power, As King. Ask your M.P. some questions about how he/she upholds the 7 Principles of Public Life, or some other aspect of how he/she is protecting your interests. Engage them, they work for you, get your money's worth. If you can't get satisfactory answers then you'll have good reason to remove yourself from the Electoral Register, and tell them why !

urchinatheart

Lopsum, daveiron, assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:03 am

Oh, and of course, research the Social Contract first if you want some ideas for questions, and as Lopsum suggests, go for other government bodies, who have more power than those in the 'Talking House', they may give better answers to questions.

urchinatheart

Lopsum and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:34 am

Urchin

They are called "the Nolan Principles" and apply to every public servant.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:37 pm

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

LionsShare and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:59 am

I have been watching Craigs vids for quite some time,personally
i think if his intentions are good (i believe they are) he is doing far more
harm than good .Most of the vids do nothing more than tell us we know
nothing and we are all doomed .would he not be better to at least point
folks in the right direction?
Every other site is not run by shills,just because they get a lot of veiws.
In fact shills or not they are bringing to peoples attention what is going on
in large numbers,people do not just follow one site ,they look at many in increasing
numbers.
He is however correct about folks wanting everything done for them,in fact
we see it here where just a little research would answer simple questions posed,
although i do understand many need reasurance .

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

urchinatheart and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:21 pm

I too have been watching Craig for quite some time, and also others. I have been researching for a number of years and have listened to, read, researched and cross researched. I was caught up with the gang from Controversial TV and paths leading from that for some time, such as Richard D Hall, David Icke, Ian R Crane, and many more. I organised Ian R Crane to come to my town to do a talk on 'fracking' and attended the AV conference in 2016 where I met many more. My point is, there are so many layers and obfuscations it is impossible imo to know who is or is not a CO/shill in part or whole (for sure). I think it is the case that the more coverage you get via social media in particular followers & likes (especially in a short time span from opening up an account) would in all likelihood be indicative of being controlled, and or paid to do so. Anyone on MSM goes without saying of course, case in point I recall Mr Crane being on RT some years back, so the fact that Controversial TV was on a Sky channel speaks volumes off the bat. Many accounts ‘truthers’ on YouTube also, because again it is a controlled platform as they all are. I think we are all aware of the fact that the CO's and shills speak a greater percentage of truth and therefore there is always information they pass out that is solid, but it needs to be checked, and cross checked before you can use it, the deceitful parts of their message are not always easy to discern as they are there to mislead.

I would suggest that Craig is tired of it all, in addition to his wife and himself not having been well latterly, and this is possibly why he has stepped back, if you look through his library of videos most have good solid information in them that you can use. As you know he along with Robert from the Observation Deck and Jody put the DVLA case into court, only to have a Judge unlawfully dismiss it, so I think he has shown his willingness to do battle on behalf of many. It also appears that he has parted ways from Robert now? And yes he now helps people for a fee which I think he deserves after many years of doing it for free.

The fact of the matter is, we are all collectively tied into a long standing pernicious fraudulent system, so even when you get your ducks in a row they ignore you and continue to pursue you, this is predominantly because of 'order followers,' we are battling against our family, friends, neighbours wider community, and sadly the pre-paid medical system, these are the people who make up these 'order followers,' and that is a whole different beast! Most are not of a mind to see through the ruse accomplished against us via legalese (foreign language) babble, terms of art, whatever you want to call it, so yes they need help by those that can, mainly because we are indeed up against it now and we do not really have the time for research and getting up to speed, even if we have the ability and ease to do so. They are coming after everyone, debt agencies and enforcement agents (the word enforcement itself evidences that it is unlawful), have been given more leeway to harass and threaten people since the long con petered out, and just think about that, the CEO's and staff of these myriad of companies all screwing their fellow man to put food on their own tables.

I think taken as a whole there are not many who have succeeded in pulling themselves out of the system, or indeed being able to operate both in the private and public by discharging debt and stopping the administrators of the system from plundering the trusts set up to encompass the securitised earth and its resources of which we all have a share and an inalienable right to!

I am working on it though;)
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

assassin and urchinatheart like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:32 pm

daveiron wrote:I have been watching Craigs vids for quite some time,personally
i think if his intentions are good (i believe they are) he is doing far more
harm than good .Most of the vids do nothing more than tell us we know
nothing and we are all doomed .would he not be better to at least point
folks in the right direction?
Every other site is not run by shills,just because they get a lot of veiws.
In fact shills or not they are bringing to peoples attention what is going on
in large numbers,people do not just follow one site ,they look at many in increasing
numbers.
He is however correct about folks wanting everything done for them,in fact
we see it here where just a little research would answer simple questions posed,
although i do understand many need reasurance .

i know he says things not relevant to the topic here. But the things he says that are relevant here are relevant here 100%! Thats why i posted it here! What a Face can anyone stay on topic ? (i recommend this site that i havent read)lol classico!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

assassin, urchinatheart and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Recommend this website---DO NOT CONSENT. Empty re:the nolan principles

Post by pitano1 Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:22 pm

urchinatheart wrote:Oh, and of course, research the Social Contract first if you want some ideas for questions, and as Lopsum suggests, go for other government bodies, who have more power than those in the 'Talking House', they may give better answers to questions.

The Nolan Principles,are for guidance,and non binding.

This is...
regards.
pitano1 . https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-code/the-civil-service-code#:~:text=In%20this%20code%3A,rigorous%20analysis%20of%20the%20evidence
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Lopsum, urchinatheart and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:03 am

Good find pitano, thanks. Its headed 'Statutory Guidance' and resembles the Nolan Principles....but if it is called the Civil Service Code there must be some kind of obligation to follow it.

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down