The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Know who you are
by LionsShare Today at 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

Moon phases

Taking back Control

3 posters

Go down

Taking back Control Empty Taking back Control

Post by assassin Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:53 am

Is it time the public took back control? It’s a simple question and one I suspect many people will reply YES to and actually it works as recently an overzealous council began issuing lots of PCN’s and it was for nothing but topping up their coffers; and the public said a resounding NO and the upshot was simple in that so many people said no they couldn’t enforce them and had to cancel them all.

Who are these people? They are PUBLIC SERVANTS and the clue is in the title, we are the public and they are our servants and they work for us and they do not give us orders and make demands, we give them the orders and they have now got into the habit of giving their masters orders and the masters obeying them. All Civil Servants are bound by something called the Nolan Principles which is generally morphed into specific legislation and for civil servants it is called the civil service code of conduct, for police it is their own specific codes and the same applies to many public professions and it is worthwhile reading the specific codes of conduct for each public profession.

Recently a High Court precedent determined that if the public (taxpayer) wholly or predominantly pays for something it is a public place and this was tempered with “during normal opening hours” and complied with section 33 of the criminal justice act; and again the law is specific in that you can photograph or film anything you can see from public and that there is no expectation of privacy in public; if you want privacy then you must create it. How many of these PUBLICLY owned places do people go to and film or photograph and get challenged by either the staff or security guards with as much power as a flat battery and as much authority as a turd has over the pavement and how many of them begin barking unlawful orders to the public they work for, their masters. How many threaten the police and actually call them and despite the fact the police have no authority to do anything as only lawful actions have occurred, they simply make it up and a section 5 public order is a common one, particularly in council offices, police stations, and jobcentres as the police have become so blasé and used to giving unlawful orders and a frightened public comply without question and they are never told NO.

I recently had a classic case in a Jobcentre where I filmed a civil action of delivering lawful paperwork and a numpty security guard came over and told me to leave and I declined, he clearly said their POLICY is no filming in a Government building and I informed him Government own no buildings as they manage the publics buildings and I would film in any building I own. Next came the claimed manager who refused to identify herself and a member of staff who did clearly identify herself and they tried getting me outside to talk to them and I declined and went to walk back further into the building and the security guard tried to stop me by putting his arm into me and his face connected with my fist and he went down like a bag of sh*t as there was blood and snot everywhere. His colleague tried coming over and he was told to go away as if he tried to breach my lawful and inalienable rights I would really go to town on him and I was done with being polite and he used some common sense and stood to one side and the manager said she would call the po-lice so I said most po-lice are bast*rds and I had now called them and if she wanted to then go ahead. If she called them I would arrest the security guard for numerous indictable offences and he would be going to prison for his crimes as he would be answering to a High Court judge and telling him why he thought he had more authority then his colleague.
Just to be nice I went to the Jobcentre every lunchtime and had my lunch and they were seething and knew they could do nothing and the manager is no longer a manager and doesn’t even work for the DWP any longer and the security guard still goes to the jobcentre; to sign on. They had a “NO MOBILE PHONES” sign so I removed it for being unlawful which is funny as many of the advertised jobs have a QR code you scan with your mobile phone and nobody was bright enough to spot the contradiction.

This brings us back to councils! Who are they to think they can bring in residents parking only and give one small section of society the right to park somewhere over and above everyone else just because they pay and if the roads are public and owned by the public they are abusing public property and should be taken to task. Similarly the M4 bus lane wouldn’t have gone ahead if the council worked for the people as they are supposed to as the majority would have opposed it and saved themselves a lot of money in the process, money which could have gone into necessary services and the public would certainly oppose their taxpayer funded jollies.
Why does it take 14 councillors to go on a jolly for a week in a popular holiday destination to go and look at a public toilet and why did they spend a week in a hotel costing £900 per head, per night; and why did they all fly out first class, because they weren’t paying for it as the taxpayers were. Councils are private companies with no authority unless the people give it to them, take it away from them and they simply fold.

Who are they to demand we pay for something twice (double dipping) and then proclaim they are short of money, if they cannot manage their finances should they be sacked or should they simply reduce all their upper echelons massive salaries and expenses and cap all salaries to say £75.000 per annum. If they work for the people as public servants it should be their bosses who call the shots and that is us and if everyone came together and told them NO they would have no choice but to comply, and it would stop their tactics of divide and conquer.
How many times are they double dipping and paying council tax pays for your local car parks so why have they installed pay machines in them to charge you again for a service you have already paid for, again if people said no there would be no enforcement action as their bosses said NO. In a similar vein Derby City council have a tip at Raynesway and they are now saying people will have to book a slot to even enter the tip and do it only online and the ramifications are huge. If you do it online they have your personal information in the form of your name and address linked to an IP address, the registration number of your vehicle and if stolen this is enough to clone your identity and cost you a fortune. In addition they sell this information as it is worth a fortune to many organisations and would be an instant breach of GDPR 2018 as this information has an asset value which they use to value the council. How many stupid road schemes, unwanted buildings and housing estates, roundabout’s and traffic lights would never go ahead and how many unwanted traffic calming schemes would be avoided and all that taxpayer money saved from these unwanted projects and how many brown envelopes (bungs) would be avoided if Joe Public said NO, you work for us and we give you the orders.

In Derby city centre there is a large traffic island where many major roads intersect which has traffic lights and numerous lanes for traffic flowing round it and this silly road scheme was allegedly introduced by alleged experts to improve road safety by eliminating accidents, when in reality it caused traffic hold ups and caused accidents, but they are all experts. Let us dissect the word EXPERT as EX is something which has been and a SPURT is a drip under pressure; speaks volumes to many.
What happened? A power outage took out all the traffic lights on the approach to the island and those on the island itself so one would expect the predicted chaos and numerous accidents and what actually happened was that in the three days the traffic lights were out there were no accidents and travel times reduced significantly. Many people were publicly stating that their journeys home reduced by up to 45 minutes during the rush hour and averaged a reduction of 25 minutes for the three days at all times and this raises the question of what these alleged experts agendas are. It would clearly suggest that traffic congestion is deliberately created and this has been confirmed around the country so councils can claim congested towns and cities with a view to creating traffic charging schemes similar to London and double dip the motorist. Figures clearly show this current traffic scheme cost £2.7M and the evidence shows it was £2.7M spent which was unnecessarily spent on another hypothetical scheme designed by an alleged expert who doesn’t seem to even drive; and could have been better spent on schemes or things people really want such as the services they pay for. What is the councils environmental policy and if they ae deliberately creating traffic congestion they are also causing pollution and breaching their own polices by deliberately creating pollution and blaming the people for it, the same councils who allow fields and woodlands to be torn down and built on so they are deliberately creating pollution. It gets worse, far worse and people really need to say NO to this as councils are working under the directions of Government who are looking to introduce car parking charges based upon vehicle emissions and using ANPR cameras to detect the times you enter and leave a car park and worse still is you need a mobile phone and an APP to log on and pay. Not only are you and your movements being monitored but you have to have mobile internet and the app which links to your mobile phone and links your personal data to a vehicle registration number and links it all to a name and address so this assumes you have a mobile phone, an app for parking, payment details, a credit card and a vehicle registration number and address, so why are your servants expecting you to pay for something you have already paid for and tying to further exploit you by putting up ANPR cameras at every car park. Your freedoms are being eroded and you are being forced to have a bank account and a credit card just to park your car in a car park you have already paid for and you are being forced to give up your diesel car through emissions charges. Similarly Gengis Khan is extending the ultra low emissions zone in London to include most of London and Cambridge is planning splitting up into four charging zones where you are charged each time you move from one zone to another, charges in London are £12.50 per day and this equates to £62.50 per week just to take your car out and this money has to come from somewhere and it means higher wages or more unemployment which means higher costs to consumers and rampant inflation where the current turd in charge at the BOE only got the job as he screwed up every other job and failed miserably.
Imagine the scenario; you live in one zone and take the children to school and move from zone 1 to zone 2 to drop off one child, then move from zone 2 to zone 3 to drop your second child off, them go to work in zone 4 and return home to zone 1, this will be 5 changes of zones and 5 charges so where does this money come from with so many people in poverty.
Similarly they keep pushing the electric car agenda and most people have found out their diatribes and rhetoric are just that and these fancy electric cars are much more polluting then petrol or diesel cars and cost twice as much and only do half of what you want so you pay twice as much for much less. Have people not learned that one source of fuel leads to a controlling cartel and if they get everyone onto electric cars it means they can shut the electricity off and their electric cars will not charge up and they are going nowhere; with petrol, diesel, and gas you have some in your fuel tank and it is there, you can start your car and use it with the fuel you have and you can carry a fuel can of petrol or diesel and nobody has found a way to carry a fuel can of electricity yet.

Now we have councils head office, called 10 Downing Street and when David Cameron was in residence he held a referendum on remaining in the EU or coming out and the public (their bosses) spoke and said out and we never came out but why and who is behind all this jiggery pokery. Once again it is our servants not doing as we tell them and they still remained in the ECHR so their decisions are binding on us, so why? This gives the EU some leverage and control of us and over time this control will be increased and currently we cannot remove any of these illegal immigrants from the UK as they go straight to the ECHR and they always find in favour of the illegals. For many years I have suggested declaring a State of Emergency on illegal immigration and removing them and recently Italy has declared a State of Emergency even though they are also in the EU and this means Italian laws trump EU laws, so why haven’t we done the same?

This is simply money, or to be exact it is money for many politicians and civil servants who are openly putting their pockets over and above the people they represent as originally the UK Government paid out politicians and civil servants pensions and the EU saw the opportunity for more control of the UK and promptly took over paying these pensions. They needed these people on their side and paid pensions at a minimum of 150% and higher paid civil servants got up to 200% of their proposed pensions, and it gets worse, you retired with a pension of £30,000 per annum and it shot up from £30,999 to £45,000 per annum and they got the EU tax breaks so while the rest of us were paying tax of 25% or 40% tax on our pensions the MAXIMUM they paid was 12% assuming their pension was over 560,000 Euros. They were bribing the civil servants to stay in the EU by lining their pockets with cash and then preferential tax breaks so they kept more of their inflated pensions and telling then if we left the EU they wouldn’t pay their pensions and they would fall back to where they were originally and they would also further pay the full tax upon them so double whammy.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare, MikeThomas, memegirl777 and wakey wakey like this post

Back to top Go down

Taking back Control Empty Re: Taking back Control

Post by Mrblue2015 Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:53 am

Agreed on principle of course Assassin. But the public (sheeple) will never take control (collectively). The plan-demic proved that.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

daveiron, assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:49 am

A well-described overview of the activities of a bunch of thugs and pirates whose arrogance is matched only by their ignorance.You have described the gloom and ghastliness that awaits the compliant very well.
The experiences of many have led us to Expect The Worst, this is constantly reinforced by all kinds of media, mainstream and otherwise. After reading a book called 'The Expectation Effect by David Robson', I see that what I expect of myself and others plays out in reality. Could it be that we are all living in a State of Mind ? Getting what we expect ?
How could I change my expectations ? How would it affect me?
Below is one response from the Higher Consciousness to my question.

I am expecting you to watch it !

urchinatheart

daveiron, assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum