Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anyone won in court using the 3 letters as a defence?
by Stevro Today at 6:20 am

» The 3 Letters
by petesomething Today at 6:04 am

» 'Help needed' standardised questionnaire
by Jinxer Today at 1:51 am

» Are they gearing up to go to war?
by Jinxer Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Lowell Court Claim & Mediation
by petesomething Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» TROY ON MORTGAGES PART 4 OF 5
by Waffle Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Lopsum Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» The Ledger Bait, Dead Men Have No Rights
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Liability order council tax
by Waffle Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» Is this evidence of liability?
by Waffle Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» CC debt already got CCJ.. 3 letter process?
by Tiggy Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» MARK CEYLON & COLIN WORRALL EXPOSING THE CORRUPTION IN THE UK + REMEDIES ON FREEDOM TALK RADIO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v54uERRJ7bc
by ceylon Yesterday at 5:32 pm

» old get out of debt site
by daveiron Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Leigh Ravenscroft BOAT THEFT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
by living man 01 Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» "HELP" with Human rights
by living man 01 Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Another Resource For Researchers
by iamani Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Investigative Journalist
by Whymeok Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» Deed of Assignment Vs Notice of Assignment
by Whymeok Yesterday at 12:07 pm

» GRO, GRO, GRO........
by iamani Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» I need your help
by Ausk Yesterday at 10:22 am

» Response to Letter 1 (of 3) from 1st Credit
by Stevro Yesterday at 9:02 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chaperts 8 & 9
by assassin Yesterday at 3:19 am

» European Contract Protocols Chapter 7
by assassin Yesterday at 3:17 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 6
by assassin Yesterday at 3:15 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 5
by assassin Yesterday at 3:15 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 4
by assassin Yesterday at 3:13 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 3
by assassin Yesterday at 3:12 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 2
by assassin Yesterday at 3:10 am

» European Contract Law - Chapter 1
by assassin Yesterday at 3:09 am

» European Contract Law - Index
by assassin Yesterday at 3:06 am

» LED Basics For beginners.
by assassin Yesterday at 2:31 am

» Host Portfolio Holding, Robinson Way ( Barclay )
by Tiggy Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm

» HOW TO FIND MY POSTS?
by EGGS&BACON Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm

» Who stole Tesla's life works?
by Lopsum Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

» Good afternoon
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:23 pm

THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi all

Waffle - i think the Estate is our inheritance. Going back to at least the time when 'family' names were forced upon us. And they've been accruing all this time....

The CQV is a means to milk those accounts, the BC system a means to keep the pretence going.

Are we entitled to it? Only if we can prove it, apparently.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:36 pm

I have some good documents from the 18th century from the Lords basically saying the estate of wards are in escrow because we don't know how to order them. The inheritance marries up with what the city of london did to the orphans, but there is also a very strong possibility that there is the securitisation of the futures of our output, perhaps there is more than one part to this......

TBC

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi Waffle

There's no perhaps about it, there are several layers (imo), each more incredible than the last.

i shall look forward to your continuance.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Hey Iamani

are you able to reference any info on the enforcement of the surname?

Might help push this on

Cheers

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi Waffle

i wish i could, but it's just another piece of info i picked up somewhere and it stuck - as i think i've mentioned elsewhere, what i call research you (and ALAB and assassin et al) would probably call 'taking a break'.

It is a fact though, of that i'm sure. Perhaps it goes back as far as the first trust? Or just the first CQV Act? Sorry......

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:04 pm

or maybe the feudal era Surprised), it keeps popping up....

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:05 pm

its not the first time I've herd of it btw, just hasn't stuck very well yet

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi Waffle

i would be surprised if you hadn't. When you say 'feudal times', what time frame do you give that?

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 pm

i think its from the 8th century up until the renaissance era, around the 17th century. But some feudal laws existed up until 2010 like socage.

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm

there was another or a derivative aswell that had relevance but i can't remember now may have been something to do with a conversion of socage.

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

A slightly more common freedom of the city is connected to the medieval concept of "free status", when city and town charters drew a distinction between freemen and vassals of a feudal lord.

All our tenures derive from feudalism vessels and fiefs were granted tenures from lords and the fief which today is fee as in fee simple (freehold) is just a tenure like a lease of land from a lord or monarch. Anyways feudalism does deserve a new thread

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi Waffle

Agreed.

i think the modern 'sur-name '/family name started towards the end of your time frame - maybe Francis Bacon/William Shakespeare ERA?

i suspect ALL of it stems from what the Templars found and brought back - secret information, in many areas, that had previously been lost to time.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 am

Look at the French meaning of "sur" and see how it works, particularly in the connection of other words.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:41 am

Hi assassin

On, over, by, sure or certain. i believe it is certainty that is relevant to our cause.

Norman implemented the system here with the domesday book, to keep track of inheritances as they did in Normandy.

Henry VIII ordered marital births be recorded under the surname of the father, i would assume round about the time of his CQV Act (1540-41?).

i think if we can find when they started using 'informant' on the BC source document we'll be cookin' on gas....

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 am

Residentity
Post by iamani Yesterday at 9:09 pm

Hi all

Welcome to: 'The Residentity' (yes i made up a word!)

Mr. Ignorant-Person is looked after by a slave human male res-identified as john -james, while Mrs. Ignorant-Person is attended by a female human slave res-identified as mary-jane. The 'persons' are a joint enterprise, the humans a mated pair. The humans are controlled by the Ignorant-Persons who are in turn owned by the Crown and governed by code 'law'.

The merger of the individual estates represented by the 'persons' of Mr. and Mrs. Ignorant-Person soon generates enough interest to merit a new bond in the expression of trust. Naturally, at the same time the physical joining of their human slaves produces the prospect of a new 'res' to back it.

Mr Doctor-Person and Mr and Mrs Ignorant-Person are all party to documentation purporting to legitimise the new venture. Humanely, at the same time Mr Doctor-Person's drug-dealing human slave aids the Ignorant-Persons' humans in delivering (remember - execution lies in delivery) the new addition to the 'familae' (that's Latin for 'house of slaves' btw).

Mr and Mrs Ignorant-Person hang around the hospital until their humans are fit to leave. They have no desire to tend the 'child' (if it weren't for the pesky Human-animal Rights Act they would probably not be averse to selling it for a profit....) but a (vadium?) bailment is agreed to a term of 16 years and all return to the Ignorant-Person 'res'-idence.

For Mr and Mrs Ignorant-Person things return to pretty much normal. The humans - not so much. They now have a huge new workload in addition to their 'person'-al obligations as slaves to the Ignorants.

As Mr and Mrs Ignorant-Person are rather important to the world of commerce their human slaves are kept busy, and it is because of Ignorant-Person requirements that the child is reared mostly by strangers employed as educators (Latin for foster-father btw). The human parents acquiesce to this separation surprisingly meekly. In fact their willingness to sign over their biological property without question could be said by some to prove them unfit parents.....

After 16 years the bailment agreement is over and the 'child' becomes a 'res'-ident(ity) complete with unwitting access to its own estate, and with it's very first public signature as a Residentity enchains itself to a 'person'-ality forever. He meets a pretty girl-slave and..... so on.

Hopefully next up will be the 'Maritime Fantasy Residentity', followed by 'Residentity Evil' ecclesiastical game.....

Cheers!

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:54 am

Thought this might be fitting.

DOES SLAVERY STILL HAPPEN?
Many people think that slavery is a thing of the past, but it still occurs in 21st century Australia.

Slavery is prohibited under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as by international treaties that Australia has ratified, such as the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and the Slavery Convention 1926. It is a crime against humanity and Australia owes obligations to people who are held in conditions of slavery and servitude. Australia has domestic laws in place that also prohibit slavery.

2. WHAT DOES “SLAVERY” MEAN?
Slavery is defined in s 270.1 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth) as:

‘the condition of a person over whom any or all of the powers attaching to the right of ownership are exercised, including where such a condition results from a debt or contract made by the person.’

One of more of the following factors may indicate that slavery is taking place:
- control of movement;
- control of physical environment;
- psychological control;
- measures taken (such as threats, force or coercion) to prevent or deter escape;
- subjection to cruel treatment and abuse; - control of sexuality; and
- forced labour.1

These factors were set out in The Queen v Tang [2008] HCA 39, Australia’s first slavery case.

Justice Gleeson in Tang referred to the indicators that can make a situation amount to slavery:

“How is a jury to distinguish between slavery, on the one hand, and harsh and exploitative conditions of labour, on the other? The answer to that, in a given case, may be found in the nature and extent of the powers exercised over a complainant. In particular, a capacity to deal with a complainant as a commodity, an object of sale and purchase, may be a powerful indication that a case falls on one side of the line.”

Section 270.3(1)(a) of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth) makes it an offence to intentionally possess a slave or reduce a person to slavery. The Criminal Code also contains slavery-like offences. To find out more about these, see Anti-Slavery Australia’s factsheets on forced labour, forced marriage, servitude and debt bondage.

For further information and for confidential legal advice contact Anti-Slavery Australia on (02) 9514 9660, email us at antislavery@uts.edu.au, or visit our website at http://www.antislavery.org.au/

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi all

Ausk - yes, it is fitting. Interesting too - a 'person' not being alive, how can it be subjected to slavery?

"....may be a powerful indication that a case falls one side of the line." Wow... the judge just couldn't bring himself to commit, could he? Slippery fecker....

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 pm

If we look historically a slave was afforded a legal person, from what I can make out that was the basis of person. Now if lawful or unlawful slavery was abolished in the 18th that leaves legal slavery which falls right back onto the person. Just a thought.

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum