The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?

+3
WildHorse
Waffle
Awoken2
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy? Empty Re: Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?

Post by Waffle Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:59 pm

It's my opinion partially from following work such as Danes and Harry's that almost if not all weather today is man made.

I met some Philippino's who had come to the Uk to work. Prior to moving to the Uk they lived in Shaka in a jungle they hunted and foraged for food. Even they said to me the US were using technology to create storms and hurricanes that were damaging their contry.

Ive seen enough evidence showing the floods in Cumbria were engineered and I see enough evidence on a daily basis where they are filling the sky with particulates right above our heads....

There is little doubt in my mind that those hurricanes have been engineered. These elites are way out of control, it's just sick!

Thanks for the share I enjoyed Danes video

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy? Empty Re: Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:46 pm

I live near a regional airport, i have seen many times the dumping and emptying of the slurry tank before landing. Its just a short chemtrail not at cruising hight on the line up to land.
The glorified bus drivers as these so called Cretin pilots call themselves are to blame as this will be under their direct control and not by the land based satellites.
Dont tell me they dont know what they are doing, criminals all of them, this is something only God can solve, make sure you have donned his armour.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:23 pm

They are doing it all over the world. I could witness some of it in UK, Germany, Poland, Italy and France.
I can say that UK is being hit the most!
Probably the moist from surrounding seas is helping them greatly.
Apart from HAARP they use 3G/4G mobile antenas. Now they are talking about 5G and the masts will be placed every 1/2 mile to achieve it with the microwaves of the length of few mm - I can imagine how bad that can be to our health.
This is part of the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - re-search on this.

I would urge everyone to invest in ogrone cloudbuster!
You can build it yourself using instructions from the internet like this one:
How to Make an Orgonite Orgone CloudBuster 1

Or if you don't have time then you can order them from this guy:
Photon Orgone Chembuster/Cloudbuster
The price should be 50% lower - just ask/search for discount.

When I was building my one it costed me nearly the same in material.
Probably he can get some wholesale prices on crystals, metal shavings and other stuff.

Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy? 20161212

They work even better when grounded with earthing rod and copper wire.

Please re-search on Wilhelm Reich as well - it is his invention for which he was thrown to jail and almost wiped out of the cards of history.

Orgone Lab - WR

Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy? Reich_10

With this technology we can prevent some of the worst disasters.
There are few ppl in UK and other countries that are using them, so please ask for feedback and join the movement!

cheers

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm

An easier way would be to completely withdraw from paying taxes, only deal with shops that dont charge VAT, try and get Men and Women off planes, leaving empty seats and on mass bombard the environment agency to the point where they are completely unable to cope with Men and Women demanding action.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

My thoughts are this!!! we know this is criminal on a grand scale and as we dont know exactly what is being sprayed on us and this fantastic earth, our home, so we dont know the full effects on us and other life.
What i see is the anger being generated and rightly so, however if it carries on or increases i can see pop shots being taken at planes as they fly low over head, this has implications of harming innocent Men, Women and Children on those planes.
Natural Law kicks in here and we know its wrong, as with so many of these things maybe this is another test being placed in front of us.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Yes, you are right but I can't wait still for others to wake up.
I can 'protect' my house. If more ppl will have CBs then they Bilion $ or £ machine will not work.
You can use orgone to alter vibrations released from mobile towers as well.

In Italy it seams that there are less chemtrails. Maybe it's because their ppl made some protests. Check this one out:

Bologna 18 aprile 2015 - Basta scie chimiche

They are using lots of military aeroplanes, so it's not so easy, just to not fly. Please install FlightRadar24 (it's free) and observe the sky/planes. 90% of them are not on this app!!! :///

With the taxes - they can print enough money to keep that project going for another 100 years, so it's not a quick solution...

We need more people on board like this guy:

Very Effective Wakeup Call by Kent Chemtrails Awareness, UK

IF you save £200 on unpaid taxes then invest in CB. Very Happy

Take care!

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi sirus0,

Question, With the orgon cloudbuster .is it important to use copper tubing ?
would steel tubing work even if slightly less effective , the reason i ask is the price of copper is expensive ,and i have access to all the steel tubing i want.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:22 pm

I meditate most nights using orgone and magnets, those that know me know i call it magnatating can get very deep and intense some nights.
Be careful where and how you locate your CB as it can also bring forth negative energies.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I shifted this topic to OTHER NEWS,
On the subject of microwaves,
there is also the Personal level to consider.
This video today was about the general decline in behaviour.
but I thought ,
How come its always in walmart ??
Could it be Microwave systems they installed after many stores were refitted recently ?
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

I have drawn a line in the sand with this, my principles wont let me fly, so much so i have just missed a scuba diving trip to Malta for a week because i will not fly.
How can i!!! i call it out on the one hand and then sit happy on a plane on the other, possibly giving it the opportunity to spray along the way.
I am unable to do that.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:14 pm

WildHorse wrote:I have drawn a line in the sand with this, my principles wont let me fly, so much so i have just missed a scuba diving trip to Malta for a week because i will not fly.
How can i!!! i call it out on the one hand and then sit happy on a plane on the other, possibly giving it the opportunity to spray along the way.
I am unable to do that.

I think you'll find its the military running the chem trailing Planes.

I say that because i have seen the Same Plane flying back and Forth, at a slightly different altitude to the commercial ones.
If you see one Spraying, try to get a look at it through Binoculars.

Best time is when you see regular trails and chemtrails in the same sky.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:28 pm

I have seen planes emptying on the approach to land at regional airports, refer to earlier post.
How do you think they do tickets so cheap it dont even cover fuel cost. They get paid for spraying.

I take it none here like the idea of ramming chemtrails down the throat of the environment agency, earlier post here.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:37 pm

I dont mean to sound or be rude, so dont take this personally! But i thought you guys would be really clued up on this kind of stuff, but if you think its only the military that do this stuff, i am arfraid this is first grade stuff to me.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Military are central to this, after all the met office is part owned by the MOD and sworn to secrecy.

The World Metorological Organisation is the central hub to geoengineering, any other national or international meteorological organisation is sub. Colleges, universities, esp the Royal Society UK are heavily involved, then there are the agricultural giants, big phama, governments and independent organisations, its deep and multi organisational.

The US military have authority over a level of our airspace and they have a base in Germany that they deploy their planes from, you can search government documents that tell you all of this and some......

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Remember 2 years ago , Cameron passed that law that says it is illegal to even go within SIGHT of the fence of US air bases .

When I said Military , I meant they use commercial Jets , usually without commercial markings.
That's why I said to use binoculars.
( I realise now I hadnt added that important part,
and be careful not to look at the sun ) affraid
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I didn't know Cameron did that, "sometimes" things are done for ulterior reasons. Last year we handed a letter in to 10 downing street telling Cameron to come clean about the geoengineering, shortly after he resigned....... He said he resigned because of Brexit, but I'm pretty sure it was our letter that pushed him into it lol!

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey Sirus0

We had a few threads on orgone/orgonite a while back with some experimental testing, see the link below....

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t224-who-has-orgonite-what-does-it-do?highlight=orgonite

The cloudbster your modelling followed by Reichs. Supposedly they work differently. Your cloud buster pushes the energy creating a dome/forcefield in the atmosphere blocking the path of the energy and at the right latitude can create would would be considered a stagnant environment basically dessert conditions, where as Reichs pulls the energy rejuvenating the atmosphere and at the right latitudes can create an oasis in a desert....... I wonder what the effects would be using the organise cloud buster to warp the energy field preventing the formation of the atmospheric conditions they would expect after seeding the hell out of the sky, followed by using Reichs buster to rejuvenate the atmospheric conditions to what they should be.......

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Cameron resigned becase of Brexit ?

I think he resigned because he was the one had to sign off on the jo cocks EVENT. to scare people into voting for Europe.

And it DIDNT Work

so he had to resign.
( someone has to sign off on those things )
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:27 pm

daveiron wrote:Hi sirus0,

Question, With the orgon cloudbuster .is it important to use copper tubing ?
would steel tubing work even if slightly less effective , the reason i ask is the price of copper is expensive ,and i have access to all the steel tubing i want.

Yes, you should try them.
I use the galvanised pipes / scaffold tubes for different type of CBs - similar to Earth Tubs, and they worked well.
I could see their effect for quiet a few months. I should go around and check if they are still there. Lack of time. :/

I would earth them as well.

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Waffle wrote:Hey Sirus0

We had a few threads on orgone/orgonite a while back with some experimental testing, see the link below....

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t224-who-has-orgonite-what-does-it-do?highlight=orgonite

The cloudbster your modelling followed by Reichs. Supposedly they work differently. Your cloud buster pushes the energy creating a dome/forcefield in the atmosphere blocking the path of the energy and at the right latitude can create would would be considered a stagnant environment basically dessert conditions, where as Reichs pulls the energy rejuvenating the atmosphere and at the right latitudes can create an oasis in a desert....... I wonder what the effects would be using the organise cloud buster to warp the energy field preventing the formation of the atmospheric conditions they would expect after seeding the hell out of the sky, followed by using Reichs buster to rejuvenate the atmospheric conditions to what they should be.......

Hi Waffle, I'm glad that on this forum we have ppl who know WR and orgone energy.
It is so subtle that not many ppl can exactly explain what is going on in the atmosphere once we put them in the ground. Especially when the geoengineering is taking place nearly every day and everywhere. ://
We have to observe it.
I could see many times that CBs are drawing the clouds in to the space above them and then dissipate them.
That's why sometimes it looks like they don't work, but it just takes time to see the effect. The other day, when the clouds were small, you could see how they vanish after flying above the CB.
I need to dig out some photos and video that I've captured. I've sent 2 CBs to my friend who lives in Shetlands and he could see positive changes straight away. He wasn't familiar with this technology before.
I've seen some photos and you could see blue circle above the place where CB was standing.

In my opinion orgone CBs are safer and more positive than Reich's version, as he was using bare pipes. Maybe his version was stronger - many pipes connected to big lake/earthing medium.
Using orgonite can transmute negative energy in to positive thanks to crystals - I hope. Smile
Lots of the time is our influence on them as well, so we should be more positive and then they should work better. Very Happy

Please make or buy one and see for yourself how they work. Very Happy

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Society of the Spectacle wrote:I shifted this topic to OTHER NEWS,
On the subject of microwaves,
there is also the Personal level to consider.
This video today was about the general decline in behaviour.
but I thought ,
How come its always in walmart ??
Could it be Microwave systems they installed after many stores were refitted recently ?

Yes, I would agree on that - I've read many articles describing thought seeding by WiFi/microwave antennas.
The used it to stop thieves from stilling items, but then they can make ppl to buy more and more - you can see many ppl to just walk around the shop and looking what to buy, ending up with BIG trolly full of shopping. Sometimes I find myself doing this in Aldi or Asda or Tesco... I'm not visiting them that often now.

There is a group on fb - microwaved planet - they are talking about all different cases of use of microwave energy.

There is a movement in UK to remove WiFi from schools as it is changing kids behaviour, irritates them and they are not able to concentrate during the lessons.
I wonder if your kids are safe in the school. I'm writing the email to my daughter's headteacher now.

Parents For Safe Technology

The video on the front page mentioned pregnancy miscarriages due to WiFi! ://

I had probably up to 10 devices plugged to WiFi at the times before I've found out about it side effects.
Now we have D-Link adapters to connect computers and laptops. It's easy and quick fix.

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 am

Society of the Spectacle wrote:Remember 2 years ago , Cameron passed that law that says it is illegal to even go within SIGHT of the fence of US air bases .

When I said Military , I meant they use commercial Jets , usually without commercial markings.
That's why I said to use binoculars.
( I realise now I hadnt added that important part,
and be careful not to look at the sun ) affraid

I would agree - military has about 80% in it. Commercial planes probably have now some nano particles added to the fuel to seed the clouds as well.
It's easy to confirm with FlightRadar24 or similar app, what is flying above you.
I can recall few years ago that they left 3 or 4 rows of seats empty at the front for no special reason. Someone wanted to seat there but they refused him.
In about 30 minutes in to the flight we were asked to lower all blinds for about 20 minutes. After that we could open them and that guy was invited to move in to the spare row of seats.
I've seen an interview with an Italian pilot who mentioned the same situation and commented that this is not required, it's not standard procedure.
In recent years I never seen the same scenario - all planes are full, no spare rows.
I've managed to take some pictures and vids of other planes flying and leaving persistent trails behind them.

When visiting Landudno we could see many planes taking off from Anglesey and after reaching appropriate altitude the chemtrailing was initiated. It was very obvious.

Cloudbusters are the must as well as gifting of TBs near to the antennas.

Namaste!

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next