The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

Moon phases

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

+2
LionsShare
Kestrel
6 posters

Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by Kestrel Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm

This video sums a lot up i.e. people who believe they hold authority over you & can assault you. Also private corporations working together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OXOBYvQhw

Other footage of it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdb0BNWTvQ

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty Re: We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by LionsShare Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:28 pm

disgusting
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty Re: We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by assassin Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

LionsShare wrote:disgusting

No its worse than disgusting and I will explain why?

The security clown admitted they were there to "protect the building" and this is the crux of the matter, the building!!! they cannot remove people, they cannot interact with users or other people in the building, and they have no authority to ask anyone to leave as people are not "the building" they are people.

Proof? I raised this issue with the DWP directly with Caxton House and they confirmed that security were only there to protect the building and they cannot interact with customers anf force them to leave, this is a job for a police officer (not PCSO) in unifirm.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:20 am

I have been following these guys and others for some time now. Handle you may think they are a bunch of nutters,you may be happy to give up your rights ,some of us are not.
These guys are engaged in a lawful activity .Just because some compliant snowflake sheep get triggered ,human rights are supposed to be given up ?
You may notice the old guy Davey has his shoulder strapped ,that is an ongoing injury caused by police when he was filming from his disability scooter on a public pavement weeks ago.
Where are all the complaints about the virtual total surveillance of everyone by the state ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:27 am

These guys are exercising they rights PINAC (photography is not a crime) . There is a quickly growing movement particularly in the US .They are called !st Amendment Audits I would suggest you look on youtube for them.
One was even shot by security for filming on a public pavement. Many of the guys in that video have been arrested
for doing this ,a perfectly lawful & peaceful activity.
People need to realise there is no expectation of privacy whilst in public & you cannot trespass the eyes.
I have only done one audit so far ,outside a weapons manufacturer ,where I was left alone .As I should have been.

I applaud these guys, some people are not prepared to blindly walk into an Orwelian state . Notice the butthurt snowflakes in that vid, they are quite happy to see people jailed & or beaten .For what ? a lawful activity.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Its very easy to just accuse anyone standing for their rights to be accused as paid agents.
Draw that to its logical conclusion ,will everyone or every group be accused of being agents,if thats so are you advocating that no one should exercise their rights.
On the subject of face coverings ,what is unlawful about that ? Do not the corporate thugs known as the police
ware balaclavers on occasions ,some religious groups also. Its Lawful what is your problem with peoples rights ?
If rights are not exercised they are lost ,as simple as that.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:47 pm

The people in the video who are assaulted are genuine Handle not controlled opposition.

Here's some more thuggery from a paramilitary footsoldier with various weapons attached to himself, note how he swaggers about like a cowboy, mindyou the police's obsession with homosexuality it's to be expected, just waiting for the sound of the sirens replaces with that of the Village People.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HH-2jqplw

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh I get it now, they are not conforming like the rest of the sheep. well i guess they should be sent for retraining .
we cannot have free thinking individuals can we.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 am

The facts are simple in this instance, the security are there solely to protect the building and this is checking windows and doors and any other forms of damage to the building, and once again this is another case of narcicists wearing a security uniform and thinking they can do what they like and exceeding their authority, they can't.

What should have happened? there were three PCSO's there who all have radios, they could have called for constables in uniform and they could have removed them, why didn't this happen.

Civil torts now need issuing against the security involved for battery, common assault, and for exceeding their authority and an official complaint needs going into the lice and Leeds city council.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am

You just dont get it do you. Most of these guys have been arrested before just for filming on a public pavement,not as a group but individually in various parts of the country. The link that kestrel posted above is a perfect example.

You stated you would bet you could film in a public place without any problems. I will take that on,I will pay £100.to a charity of your choice if you stand outside of any police station and enter and film in a public building and you are left alone without being questioned or asked for ID for an hour.

What you fail to understand is they are only doing this to show how peoples rights are being eroded daily to the point where there will be no rights left for anyone.
People should be free to wear what they want & exercise their right to free speech & press freedom ,you clearly have a problem with this.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:25 am

Handle there was an element you could say of 'in your face' in what they did in the library & yes to prove a point, one point could be that a certain alien culture is allowed to cover their face in public but others are not but having a hood up is somehow an indicator you are to commit a crime - it is not & yes the other of that of our freedoms are been eradicated daily & finally goons in monkey outfits in the belief they have authority over people & can assault them.

I firmly believe the creation of PCSO's was psychological in so far as people have a belief anyone dressed similar to the police have their authority, we also have this conditioned 'attack dog' mindset with those in uniform.

Assassin spoke of the DWP & I remember the post as I was intimidated when out of work by the same type of goons & I only wanted to use the job searches to find work but was confronted by these thugs each time I entered the job centre.

I have also been in conflict at petrol stations as I will not remove my crash helmet when filling up, even more ridiculous is that is an open face helmet & you can see my bloody face - therefore I am guilty of a crime (not paying for petrol) of that I have not committed & no intention of committing this is yet just another example of loss of freedoms & everyone is a criminal, terrorist or whatever other rubbish the masses have their minds infested with.

I try & avoid cities & I do not like major railway stations due to the paramilitary attack dogs that are present - I nor anyone else should be living under this fear of the ever present threat of been accosted by some utter sh*tbag in a monkey outfit - these people are a threat to us all!

So please do not criticise those who are trying to awaken others.

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

I know it's easy to be cynical Handle it's probably in my name somewhere the way I am & I know so much controlled opposition & many gatekeepers exist.

Yes extinction rebellion are controlled opposition, likely greenpeace too 'Windows On The World' have a lot of good stuff on this & I believe other posts on this site make reference to such.

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:29 pm

daveiron wrote:1st Amendment Audits 

Been watching the US audits for a while particularly 'The Battousai' on yt, who makes a lot of cash suing cops.

'Focus Pocus' in UK seems to be one of the best ive seen so far:

In this one, he suggests watching Userone's earlier MI6 audit first but I wouldn't bother bc its an embarrassingly bad example

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Have you had a look at rouge nation ? a very different approach ,no arguing ,aggravation .When his rights are violated or denied he calmly walks away and then sues.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 am

Beat me to it Mitch.

Good examples though.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:55 am

handle wrote: There will be people (real terrorists) that will copy his tactics. This will only be a matter of time. You know who "real terrorists" might be, and we are not talking about terrorists you see in movies, but organised and well financed corporate thugs trying to destabilise to gain control.

Who do these 'well-financed corporate thugs' work for? The real terrorists are mercenaries/mind controlled patsies/useful idiots hired/controlled by CIA/MI6/Mossad in order to forward the technocratic zionist-masonic world agenda and this goes way back to the creation of the The Muslim Brotherhood and beyond

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Realfa11
We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Zbig11

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down