» How to stop annoying debt collector calls
by LionsShare Yesterday at 10:37 am

» More Child Indoctrination
by Mrblue Yesterday at 7:23 am

» How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?
by badvoc Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:31 pm

» Bristol Diesel Vehicles Realities
by LionsShare Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:57 pm

» no Court involved in Council tax warrants!
by assassin Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:44 am

» Hoist Portfolio Holding account
by waylander62 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 pm

» webster report
by LionsShare Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:12 pm

» Social Media Alternatives: BitChute.com with Ray Vahey
by mongoose Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:39 pm

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm

» Social Media Alternatives: BitChute.com with Ray Vahey
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:56 pm

» I dont think PRA like me anymore
by LionsShare Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 pm

» Essex Lice Corruption
by daveiron Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:25 am

» Natural News to release new SEARCH ENGINE for natural health content
by mongoose Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 am

» Did a paedophile influence children's policies?
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm

» Victory for photographer arrested under Section 5
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 pm

» Criminal Gang Strikes Again!
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:24 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm

» Perhaps this might be useful here.
by Mrblue Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 pm

» White genocide
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm

» Car finance complications
by Econhitman89 Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:02 pm

» China introduces mandatory face scans for phone users
by jss64 Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:33 pm

» The REAL Thought POLICE want to CHECK your thinking
by daveiron Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 am

by assassin Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:16 am

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Ithesoul Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 pm

» GOT THIS REPLY FROM LOWELL AFTER 3 LETTERS WHAT SHOULD I DO
by Mrblue Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:16 pm

» White ethnic Britons in minority in London
by Mrblue Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:49 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:12 pm

» Cabot Financial - My Next Step
by Stevro Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:31 pm

» Lowell Court Claim - Former Tesco CC
by HuManChu Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm

» eyes
by mitch Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:38 pm

» Can they take my car?
by Stevro Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:24 pm

» life before you tube (algorithms)
by assassin Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 am

» CBD / TCH Oil (For urgent cancer treatment)
by Winston Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:05 pm

» tv licence
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:01 pm

» remove of goods warrant
by masterofjedi Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:46 pm

» King Elizabeth Transvestigation! (RE-Edited)
by Tom Bombadil Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:05 pm

» warrant of entry - British Gas
by masterofjedi Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm

» Prince Andrew, Epstein, Clinton, Savile And McCann: Sonia Poulton | True Crime Podcast 59
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:22 pm

» Council Stasi leaves girl in tears
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:19 pm

» Its Coming Here, Oh, Its Already Starting
by Tom Bombadil Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:56 pm

» Field McConnell Arrested For Exposing Child Trafficking
by mitch Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:43 pm

» justinian deception
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 am

» Trust Law Issue
by assassin Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:22 am

Moon phases

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by Kestrel on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm

This video sums a lot up i.e. people who believe they hold authority over you & can assault you. Also private corporations working together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OXOBYvQhw

Other footage of it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdb0BNWTvQ

Kestrel
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty Re: We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by LionsShare on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:28 pm

disgusting
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Empty Re: We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.

Post by assassin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

@LionsShare wrote:disgusting

No its worse than disgusting and I will explain why?

The security clown admitted they were there to "protect the building" and this is the crux of the matter, the building!!! they cannot remove people, they cannot interact with users or other people in the building, and they have no authority to ask anyone to leave as people are not "the building" they are people.

Proof? I raised this issue with the DWP directly with Caxton House and they confirmed that security were only there to protect the building and they cannot interact with customers anf force them to leave, this is a job for a police officer (not PCSO) in unifirm.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:20 am

I have been following these guys and others for some time now. Handle you may think they are a bunch of nutters,you may be happy to give up your rights ,some of us are not.
These guys are engaged in a lawful activity .Just because some compliant snowflake sheep get triggered ,human rights are supposed to be given up ?
You may notice the old guy Davey has his shoulder strapped ,that is an ongoing injury caused by police when he was filming from his disability scooter on a public pavement weeks ago.
Where are all the complaints about the virtual total surveillance of everyone by the state ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:27 am

These guys are exercising they rights PINAC (photography is not a crime) . There is a quickly growing movement particularly in the US .They are called !st Amendment Audits I would suggest you look on youtube for them.
One was even shot by security for filming on a public pavement. Many of the guys in that video have been arrested
for doing this ,a perfectly lawful & peaceful activity.
People need to realise there is no expectation of privacy whilst in public & you cannot trespass the eyes.
I have only done one audit so far ,outside a weapons manufacturer ,where I was left alone .As I should have been.

I applaud these guys, some people are not prepared to blindly walk into an Orwelian state . Notice the butthurt snowflakes in that vid, they are quite happy to see people jailed & or beaten .For what ? a lawful activity.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Its very easy to just accuse anyone standing for their rights to be accused as paid agents.
Draw that to its logical conclusion ,will everyone or every group be accused of being agents,if thats so are you advocating that no one should exercise their rights.
On the subject of face coverings ,what is unlawful about that ? Do not the corporate thugs known as the police
ware balaclavers on occasions ,some religious groups also. Its Lawful what is your problem with peoples rights ?
If rights are not exercised they are lost ,as simple as that.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:47 pm

The people in the video who are assaulted are genuine Handle not controlled opposition.

Here's some more thuggery from a paramilitary footsoldier with various weapons attached to himself, note how he swaggers about like a cowboy, mindyou the police's obsession with homosexuality it's to be expected, just waiting for the sound of the sirens replaces with that of the Village People.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HH-2jqplw

Kestrel
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh I get it now, they are not conforming like the rest of the sheep. well i guess they should be sent for retraining .
we cannot have free thinking individuals can we.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 am

The facts are simple in this instance, the security are there solely to protect the building and this is checking windows and doors and any other forms of damage to the building, and once again this is another case of narcicists wearing a security uniform and thinking they can do what they like and exceeding their authority, they can't.

What should have happened? there were three PCSO's there who all have radios, they could have called for constables in uniform and they could have removed them, why didn't this happen.

Civil torts now need issuing against the security involved for battery, common assault, and for exceeding their authority and an official complaint needs going into the lice and Leeds city council.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am

You just dont get it do you. Most of these guys have been arrested before just for filming on a public pavement,not as a group but individually in various parts of the country. The link that kestrel posted above is a perfect example.

You stated you would bet you could film in a public place without any problems. I will take that on,I will pay £100.to a charity of your choice if you stand outside of any police station and enter and film in a public building and you are left alone without being questioned or asked for ID for an hour.

What you fail to understand is they are only doing this to show how peoples rights are being eroded daily to the point where there will be no rights left for anyone.
People should be free to wear what they want & exercise their right to free speech & press freedom ,you clearly have a problem with this.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:25 am

Handle there was an element you could say of 'in your face' in what they did in the library & yes to prove a point, one point could be that a certain alien culture is allowed to cover their face in public but others are not but having a hood up is somehow an indicator you are to commit a crime - it is not & yes the other of that of our freedoms are been eradicated daily & finally goons in monkey outfits in the belief they have authority over people & can assault them.

I firmly believe the creation of PCSO's was psychological in so far as people have a belief anyone dressed similar to the police have their authority, we also have this conditioned 'attack dog' mindset with those in uniform.

Assassin spoke of the DWP & I remember the post as I was intimidated when out of work by the same type of goons & I only wanted to use the job searches to find work but was confronted by these thugs each time I entered the job centre.

I have also been in conflict at petrol stations as I will not remove my crash helmet when filling up, even more ridiculous is that is an open face helmet & you can see my bloody face - therefore I am guilty of a crime (not paying for petrol) of that I have not committed & no intention of committing this is yet just another example of loss of freedoms & everyone is a criminal, terrorist or whatever other rubbish the masses have their minds infested with.

I try & avoid cities & I do not like major railway stations due to the paramilitary attack dogs that are present - I nor anyone else should be living under this fear of the ever present threat of been accosted by some utter sh*tbag in a monkey outfit - these people are a threat to us all!

So please do not criticise those who are trying to awaken others.

Kestrel
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

I know it's easy to be cynical Handle it's probably in my name somewhere the way I am & I know so much controlled opposition & many gatekeepers exist.

Yes extinction rebellion are controlled opposition, likely greenpeace too 'Windows On The World' have a lot of good stuff on this & I believe other posts on this site make reference to such.

Kestrel
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:29 pm

@daveiron wrote:1st Amendment Audits 

Been watching the US audits for a while particularly 'The Battousai' on yt, who makes a lot of cash suing cops.

'Focus Pocus' in UK seems to be one of the best ive seen so far:

In this one, he suggests watching Userone's earlier MI6 audit first but I wouldn't bother bc its an embarrassingly bad example

mitch
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Have you had a look at rouge nation ? a very different approach ,no arguing ,aggravation .When his rights are violated or denied he calmly walks away and then sues.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 am

Beat me to it Mitch.

Good examples though.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:55 am

@handle wrote: There will be people (real terrorists) that will copy his tactics. This will only be a matter of time. You know who "real terrorists" might be, and we are not talking about terrorists you see in movies, but organised and well financed corporate thugs trying to destabilise to gain control.

Who do these 'well-financed corporate thugs' work for? The real terrorists are mercenaries/mind controlled patsies/useful idiots hired/controlled by CIA/MI6/Mossad in order to forward the technocratic zionist-masonic world agenda and this goes way back to the creation of the The Muslim Brotherhood and beyond

We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Realfa11
We all got attacked by Secca, Police watched did nothing.  Zbig11

mitch
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum