The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

Moon phases

All Were Safely Gathered In

4 posters

Go down

All Were Safely Gathered In  Empty All Were Safely Gathered In

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am

I personally don`t go along with the “false flag” conspiracy bullshit. I leave that to those who cannot think for themselves and would rather go along with everything and anything some other conspiracy cretin puts on line, including YouTube.   But hey,  each to their own. We are all entitled to ask questions of anything and anyone, entitled to our own opinions and our beliefs, are we not?

What does really get to me is the way politicians just love to associate and link themselves to other people’s courage and bravery.  They couldn't wait to jump on the band wagon,  offering condolences for the police officer stabbed to death while they were posturing and posing for the cameras from the safety of parliament.
They weren’t cowering on a blood soaked bridge on freezing cold and windy day. They were never in any danger whatsoever – not a single one of them. No, they were in the commons chamber tweeting and texting to dear friends and family about how brave and courageous they were being having been under siege for all of 20 minutes  i.e. for hiding in the safety of the walls of Westminster.

Imagine if that Muslim maniac had been gunned down by a firearms police officer? He would have been dragged to the courts this time next week on charges of abusing the mad Muslims human rights.
Every single time there is this type of atrocity we have politicians around the world going through the same old bullshit platitudes about never “surrendering  to these evil people” (very rare for the politician cowards to actually call the barbarous b******s what they are - ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!) Rowley didn't dare utter the words ISLAMIC TERRORIST, he would only say that "the attacker was inspired by "international" terrorism.  And what we get is the usual hollow rhetoric and, - we the people - have to live with the consequences of Tony Blair's experiment of "multiculturalism..

Last edited by State Quarter on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

All Were Safely Gathered In  Empty Re: All Were Safely Gathered In

Post by assassin Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

If you look much deeper SQ you will see the Monarch has a contract with the people in which it states they will uphold the traditions and values of the population, if you allow one or more groups to rise up and gain a foothold those values and traditions change, hold the Monarch accountable and the usual loaded court cases ensue and the Monarch is nicely out of that contract as the traditions and values have changed.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Islamic Terrorist ?
Who Organised Isis to start with ?
Who Funded them ?
Who Funded the Immigrant Influx ?

Tony Blairs Multi Cultural Experiment ?

Not in this Reality.
It is a part of an agenda to destroy western identity,
Watch this for an understanding of the Moves being made to
Destroy the Old Left,
( just one strand )
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 pm

One of many.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Society of the Spectacle wrote:Islamic Terrorist ?
Is that a question?

Society of the Spectacle wrote:Tony Blairs Multi Cultural Experiment ?
Yes, that is what I said. Maybe I should have said Tony Blair and New Labour`s [failed] experiment in multiculturalism?

Society of the Spectacle wrote:It is a part of an agenda to destroy western identity,
A good possibility.[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Not sure how many pieces you have put together yet,
But with so many,
I'll post some tasters , and others can add more if they feel like it.
The site linked below was funded by george Soros,
( incidentally , 1 photo of immigrants I saw arriving from turkey into Greece , it was possible to see nepalese , afghans and phillipinos, some with what appeared to be Prison Tats, )
What better way for Tunisia Libya and Egypt to get rid of it's low level offenders , than to tell them to Go to europe or stay in Jail ? )
Welcome 2 Europe, Site for Immigrants with INFO on where to get the Best benefits

No 2,
Ex Goldman Sachs employees at the time of the greek Debt , included ,
The Greek Finance Minister,
The Head of the bank of Greece,
Mario Draghi , EU unelected Commisioner.
The LOAN btw was Handled by "goldman sachs ".
and this is an interesting Video asking who are the real terrorists ?
With a story of a possible Drill designed to deliberitely terrorise people.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Society of the Spectacle wrote:I'll post some tasters ,

No need. This thread is about the bandwagon jumping MP`s who love to pose and posture their defiance in the face of what was  no threat to them. The smug b******s who, as a response to the perceived threat to themselves, took the very precautionary measure of ordering more concrete barriers to add to the already tight  security that they enjoy and have at their disposal  while crowing how defiant, heroic and brave they are.

The real hero`s were those innocent members of the public stuck on the bridge amongst the carnage, trying to cover and save lives of those catastrophically maimed  by a religious muslim fanatic.
So if you wish to start a new thread of you tube " tasters" on immigration and "who best benefits" please be my guest. I am sure someone will be interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:23 pm

This does come down to those in perceived power defending themselves.As i suggested in the other thread whether its real,part real, of if everyone on the bridge were crisis actors the government will use it to protect themselves.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Our Mrs T May was the first one to run, Evil or Very Mad
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 am

State Quarter wrote:
Society of the Spectacle wrote:I'll post some tasters ,

No need. This thread is about the bandwagon jumping MP`s who love to pose and posture their defiance in the face of what was  no threat to them. The smug b******s who, as a response to the perceived threat to themselves, took the very precautionary measure of ordering more concrete barriers to add to the already tight  security that they enjoy and have at their disposal  while crowing how defiant, heroic and brave they are.

The real hero`s were those innocent members of the public stuck on the bridge amongst the carnage, trying to cover and save lives of those catastrophically maimed  by a religious muslim fanatic.
So if you wish to start a new thread of you tube " tasters" on immigration and "who best benefits" please be my guest. I am sure someone will be interested.

An interesting point, but if I could direct you to something else worthy of consideration. How many of these alleged celebrities have no talent, have no skills, contribute nothing to society; yet are famous for nothing more than constantly interjecting themselves into the media and putting themselves into the public eye to the point where they become famous for being famous; how many of the impressionable or indoctrinated youngsters see this and want to do the same as fame is something they expect rather than work towards. One thing I have noticed is that with each generation you find the barriers on morals and decency being eroded and each generation will go further and further.

If we look at politicians, they merely use the same tactics and modify them for their own benefit and essentially it is the same tactic being used to promote an agenda, in recent incidents it is to publically show compassion for an incident which claimed innocent lives, equally it could be about any topic which the people feel strongly about and they pop up to play the psychological card of pretending to be of the people and for the people.

We can actually see this in action with the polyester dwarf called Sturgeon, a total egotits and paid EU agitator, she always pops up somewhere spouting drivel about something which is nothing to do with her claimed beloved Scotland, yet in reality she is promoting her own agenda and sailing the Scots down the river; how many times when she pops up as she got a BBC microphone stuck in her face and how many times has she been caught out blatantly lying to those she claims to represent, its all in plain sight if you bother to look.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 am

Lopsum wrote:.As i suggested in the other thread whether its real,part real, of if everyone on the bridge were crisis actors

I would be interested to see the evidence gathered (your evidence) that shows the children of this mother that their mother was only acting.
Mum killed in London terror attack as she picked up her kids from school
Aysha Frade died on Westminster Bridge as she went to pick up her children aged eight and 11 from school,
Or the relatives of any of the others who lost their live to the at the hands of this Muslim fanatic?
I didn`t see any of your evidence  on the conspiracy thread here>
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t164-322-skull-and-bones-hoax-freemason-helicopter-spotted-crisis-actors-exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 am

wheres your evidence that i said that they were actors?
You fail to see the point i did make too which was agreeing with your general gist that mps take advantage of the situation.
some just like arguing methinks.

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:42 am

Lopsum wrote:some just like arguing methinks

No one is arguing. I am just responding to what you state here>

Lopsum wrote:This does come down to those in perceived power defending themselves.As i suggested in the other thread whether its real,part real, of if everyone on the bridge were crisis actors the government will use it to protect themselves.
It appalls me that anyone can even suggest that some or all were actors
Lopsum wrote:wheres your evidence that i said that they were actors?
See above. That is a suggestion (your suggestion) that some maybe actors. Are you suggesting that some were not dead or injured but just acting or possibly acting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 am

it wasnt my suggestion, please read the other thread properly . The video suggests that not me ! Im not one to jump to conclusions with limited evidence.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:11 am

but if you dont believe it is possible then watch some footage of the boston bombing which show quite clearly a staged performance so i dont rule it out .
Allso there was a fake report on the BBC about a chemical weapons attack that was entirely fake.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54hHhlLjRk
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:17 am

lets get real this mad man killed people ,what i hate is when that Mrs  Theresa May pretend that she cared ,

lets not blame her

social workers say , If you come from a violent home you will end up the same, lets look at Theresa May,

when she was about 4 years old her mummy and daddy grab her from the neck and took her to a boarding school and dumped her there , when she did go home  for school holidays her daddy no doubt was playing golf , mummy at the office , so poor nanny had to look after her ( NO LOVE ) in her life, ( NO FAMILY VALUES ) we seen with the £18600 rule she made and the skype children,

(MRS THERESA MAY HAS NO CHILDREN,) If she did maybe she would have got some family values,

it has been said. she never got married in a church or registry office , but got married in a solicitors office, 'in the small print her husband could only have sex on wednesdays ,

SO DONT BLAME OUR DEAR MRS MAY IT WAS THE WAY SHE GOT BROUGHT UP and the same with all in our Government.
or if you really think she care for the British people maybe we should call her . Mother Teresa  scratch , but remember Mother Teresa was a saint, not someone who believe in money and b******
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:23 am

Lopsum wrote: read the other thread properly . .
Please read my opening post to this thread. This thread is not about actors, videos on youtube, false flag operations or any other conspiracy theory started by some clever hoaxer in the full knowledge that there will always be a sucker to suck in or just an outright shallow gullible cretin who will be easily impressed..
I think we can leave this thread here now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:37 am

Lopsum wrote:
You fail to see the point i did make too which was agreeing with your general gist that mps take advantage of the situation.
some just like arguing methinks.

Rolling Eyes
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 am

petesomething wrote:what i hate is when that Mrs  Theresa May pretend that she cared ,
My point exactly, Pete. And the fact that they all acted so, so brave as they posed and postured in defiance and in the safety of the commons.

petesomething wrote:maybe we should call her . Mother Teresa  
She was christened that already by the MSM (Richard Littlejohn The Daily Mail) the day she became PM,last July.

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:03 pm

SQ its an interesting point you make about not believing in the crisis actors. It has been shown that the same people have appeared in several alleged acts of terrorism around the world, many experts using some pretty cutting edge techniques have verified this and put the evidence out there.

Even the BBC are complicit in this and have been caught out which means the UK Government must have known about this prior to the event. In the alleged 9/11 attack the BBC showed events happening 4 minutes before they actually happened and this was ruled on by a UK court, so how could they do this as you cannot show something happening before its happened.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:22 pm

assassin wrote: crisis actors.
Why then do you not start your own thread on the subject of "crisis actors" titled Real Crisis Actors, instead of derailing my opinion, my point of view and my post about these so,so brave MP`s of ours, with conspiracy theories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:15 pm

State Quarter wrote:
assassin wrote: crisis actors.
Why then do you not start your own thread on the subject of "crisis actors" titled Real Crisis Actors, instead of derailing my opinion, my point of view and my post about these so,so brave MP`s of ours, with  conspiracy theories.

please take a moment,
and you may find that rather than derailing your opinion.

we are actually reinforcing for you the Extent of the Mp's cynicism.
case in point,
was the Jo Cox Funeral.
All Were Safely Gathered In  27736633216_58e2ac7825_b
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down