» The Smith-Muntd Modernization Act 2012
by Awoken2 Today at 2:08 pm

» Buteyko Breathing
by toolapcblack Today at 1:46 pm

» Letter Process / Debt transfer to new company
by Winston Today at 12:56 pm

» ...Is this the final straw?
by ceylon Today at 12:53 pm

» Can stage 4 cancer be cured naturally?
by ceylon Today at 12:53 pm

» No wet signature
by eargoggles Today at 11:36 am

» A tale of three Magis
by El E Mentary Today at 9:35 am

» Help required with CCJ defence
by Ausk Today at 7:47 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» NIP
by Tom Bombadil Yesterday at 10:10 pm

» fine at old address.
by Tom Bombadil Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Is no news good news?
by ceylon Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» Cbd Oil
by Lawful rebel Yesterday at 3:47 pm

» Court Scam
by El E Mentary Yesterday at 8:31 am

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:17 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

» Hello and a little help please for loan debt
by homerishome Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:29 pm

» Did Robin Hood Loose £7 6 MILLION in it's second year That's OK YOU can PAY
by ceylon Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm

» Florida School Shooting - TWO Shooters..?
by Awoken2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm

» ...Is that the perfect royal shit?
by Lopsum Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm

» Any advice - STA international - Student Loan - OUSBA
by Tiggy Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm

» The Supreme Court throws out an appeal by Scotland Yard.
by midnight Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am

» Homeless
by Tom Bombadil Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:20 pm

» The KaK & M@C Show Do NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL
by ceylon Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm

» Dealing With Corrupt Po=lice
by assassin Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 pm

» RBS admits forging customer signature
by El E Mentary Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 pm

» ...Fancy paying for another parasite? Is KFC closed?
by ceylon Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 pm

» ho'oponopono
by Tvarred Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:01 pm

» The 7 Principles of Hermes ( Tehuti)
by urchinatheart Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:39 am

» ...Hippocratic of the royals
by ceylon Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:50 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:38 pm

» Long time lurker
by assassin Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:13 pm

» Are you a pauper ?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:31 pm

» 24Studio Catalogue Debt - Need Some Advice Please
by actinglikeabanker Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Moon phases

Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?

Post by barnwebb on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about with the La Rue de Mesurier Tiggy, when I looked it up all I got was links to the de Mesurier family.

Thanks for clarifying the CPR 31 only goes after the claim has been received. I seem to remember with the CPR 18 and 31 that they are supposed to produce the documents within 14 days or was that something else, am I day dreaming ?

I'll definitely send the CCA direct to Hoist.

Seems that the UK address for Hoist is the address for Robinsons Way so that will save me from sending things to Jersey.

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 pm

La Rue de Masurier, it's in one of the two addresses you typed in your post !!!

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Ooopppsss, my bad Tiggy, I must be going mental with the stress, I should have noticed that straight off haha, cheers Rolling Eyes Laughing

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Well this is fun (not) if you look at this link .... https://www.jerseyfinance.je/member-directory/hoist-portfolio-holding-ltd .... then click on "Meet the Board" it comes up with Geoff Cook as CEO. Try this link .... https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-8225686 .... and it's Mr Peter Hermansson as CEO, maybe I'll stick with the Robinson Way CEO as it's a lottery to work out who the real CEO is.

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:35 pm

@barnwebb wrote:Well this is fun (not) if you look at this link .... https://www.jerseyfinance.je/member-directory/hoist-portfolio-holding-ltd .... then click on "Meet the Board" it comes up with Geoff Cook as CEO.  Try this link .... https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-8225686 .... and it's Mr Peter Hermansson as CEO, maybe I'll stick with the Robinson Way CEO as it's a lottery to work out who the real CEO is.

NO, NO, NO !M when I say 'it's vital you send the CCA request to Hoist along with the £1 fee' I do actually mean IT'S VITAL YOU SEND CCA REQUEST TO HOIST !!

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Don't worry I was going to send it to Hoist but this is where the dilemma comes in Tiggy, "hoist portfolio holdings 2 limited" doesn't actually exist it would seem.

The La Rue de Mesurier address for "hoist portfolio holdings limited" (without "2" added) is in Jersey but has a Manchester phone number which would appear to be connected with the Robinson address in Salford as Hoist own them and use them as the bully boy muscle.

I think it probably best I send the CCA request to Jersey although I suspect I'll get directed back to Salford. I might just put both CEO names on it, one of them might be right.

It's all smoke and mirrors with this bunch eh !

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Below is a version of the Pre Action Conduct I’ve rediscovered on my computer copied from the previous goodf site. Is there a newer, more hard hitting version ? Also, is it set in stone due to the Civil Procedure Rules etc or can it be enhanced using slices from the “3 letters” added in to the appropriate areas for example, parts of the below could be spliced in:

1. A true copy of the Original Agreement.I am unable to accept a photocopy.
2. A copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3. Verification of your claim ( a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance
with the Bills of Exchange Act 1882).
4. Validation of the alleged debt (actual accounting).
5. A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement,
and that this agreement has never been sold or traded in any way.
If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement, I require to know why not
and also where it is now.
6. A signed statement that no insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this
account.
7. A signed statement that the Original Agreement did not create the credit ,
thereby making me the creditor.

and

See (Van Lynn Developments v Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1998.[3] All ER 824)
Where Lord Denning MR said " the debtor is entitled to veiw the sale agreement to
ensure that the assignee can give him good discharge under the contract"

Also; [Webster v Ridgeway (2009) ] " Where a debtor is entitled to see a redacted
version.
You must also include a true copy of the Deed of Novation (not photocopy) showing
the signatures of all three parties.

etc,etc !!

Any thoughts on this ??

Pre Action Conduct letter below:-

SENT BY RECORDED DELIVERY Your address

Your ref.:

Their address

Date

Dear Sirs,

Re: Your Client – xxxxx Limited
Pre Action Conduct - Request for Information

With regard to your letter dated xxxxx 2015, which stated Legal Action would be taken, I take this to be a Letter before Action under the above named Pre Action Conduct Protocol and as such I am responding accordingly.

As you have indicated you are acting on behalf of xxxxx Limited in this action, I assume you are authorised to accept service of documentation, therefore, please accept this request for Information sufficient to understand the claim being threatened and as such is in accordance Section 3 of the Pre Action Conduct, by way of Service Upon You and your client.

As I have never entered into any Legal Agreement or Contract with your client, for any monies or specifically for the alleged amount of £xxxxx; and I neither accept nor acknowledge the assertion any debt has been Legally and Absolutely Assigned to your client, I therefore, request the following documentation under Pre Action Conduct Section 6 (c) as proof of your Clients assertions of a Legal Obligation, to be provided to me within 40 days of the post marked date of this letter.

I. Pursuant to s.77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974) a copy of the Original Signed Consumer Credit Agreement, along with a copy of the original Terms & Conditions and any and all subsequent changes in said Terms & Conditions.

II. Statements of the Account referred to, including details of all payments made and calculation of how interest was charged against each item, leading to the Alleged Debt of £xxxxx.

III. Also, as this is an Alleged Debt, I believe Default Charges may have been applied to the Account and as such may be unlawful under the Unfair Consumer Contract Terms Regulations 1999, therefore, I would request details of each and every Default Charge applied to the Account (i.e. if the charge was for ‘Administration’ what Administration was undertaken to support the Default Charge) along with details of any Interest Charged against each Default Charge applied.

IV. In accordance with Section 87.1 Of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended) a copy of the Default Notice from the original owners of the Alleged Debt and Certified Copies of how this was served upon me.

V. A copy of the Legal / Absolute Assignment of the Agreement, including a copy of a Duly Executed Deed of Assignment and / or Deed of Tripartite Novation; and

VI. In accordance with Section 196 of the Law of Property Act 1925, Certified Copies of how I was served with the Alleged Legal Assignment.

VII. A copy of the Alleged Notice of Assignment sent by the original creditor to the Defendant and again, in accordance with Section 196 of the Law of Property Act 1925, Certified Copies of how this was Served upon me.

Should proceedings commence against me and your client fail to provide each and every document requested, I will make an Application to the Court to Stay your Clients claim until the request is complied with and request the Court impose Sanctions against yourself and your client for failure to adhere to the provisions of the above mentioned Practice Direction.

Also please be aware, each document listed is required to provide absolute and legal proof of your client’s contention of a legal indebtedness towards them and again, should your client fail to produce said documentation and Proceedings Commence against me.

As a part of my defence I will re-request production of each and every document under an appropriate Civil Procedure Rule, along with a request under CPR Part 39.a (3.3) for the original of every document upon which you intend to rely be brought to any subsequent hearing for examination.

Please note, where I have mentioned a document and there is in your clients possession more than one version of that same document owing to a modification, obliteration or other marking or feature, each version will be a separate document and you must provide a copy of each version of it to me. Your obligations extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for any version(s) to include an obligation to recover and preserve such version(s) which are now in the possession of a third party.

I look forward to your response in due course.

Yours faithfully

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Adapt as you wish, you could also add in that you also believe their client is attempting Unlawful Enrichment and as such you require full disclosure of how much they have alledgedly paid for this alleged debt, add in if they fail to disclose at pre action stage you will apply to the Court for a disclosure order.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 am

Thanks Tiggy, not heard of the term 'Unlawful Enrichment' before, I suppose that's the legal term for profiteering ...... I shall certainly squeeze that in. Smile

barnwebb
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum