The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

Moon phases

5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com"

+2
pitano1
Virum Spiritus
6 posters

Go down

5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com" Empty 5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com"

Post by Virum Spiritus Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:39 pm

https://www.inpowermovement.com/

The InPower Core Team had approx. 18 seats still available for their official launch UK NoL launch this Sunday 3 Mar 19.

I have applied for their Webinar this Sunday.

Things are rolling.

This will be the very first time we share the finalized Notice of Liability (NoL) for Trespassing Technology in the UK, which is the first round document of our commercial administrative process.

Cal will be teaching us about key concepts in the NoL for about 45 minutes and then we will discuss logistics in getting self-organized to autograph, properly witness, and send the NoL to your selected Respondents.

Note, this is my first webinar, things are happening!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick note to share a recent interview with Crrow777 Radio that we think you'll enjoy.  Crrow777's description: "Very few understand what is going on when we enter a court room and we have reached a point where it is all to do with commerce – business. The idea of liability is now being used to challenge smart meters and court proceedings in general. Usually only the defendant is liable but that may be changing now. Soon the tables may turn in our world of uncommon law."

Here is the link:

https://www.crrow777radio.com/148-the-uncommon-law-of-the-land-lex-mercatoria-commerce-gone-wild-free/

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com" Empty Re: 5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com"

Post by pitano1 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:16 am

Terms and Conditions

PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. This site is free to use by our visitors. And by using this site, you the user are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of use. After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this site.

Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
   Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
   Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
   Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
   Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
   Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
   Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
   Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
   Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
   General.You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of New Port County, Rhode Island. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Rhode Island or the central district of Rhode Island is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Crrow777. in the State of Rhode Island, USA. As such, the laws of Rhode Island will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com" Empty Re: 5G Liability orders "In Power Movement.com"

Post by Virum Spiritus Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 pm

I do not understand why all the above terms are posted.
The Crrow777 first hour is available on Youtube and his website for free.
He makes well researched content, have you an objection to him having commercial interests?

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:27 pm

is this funded,affiliated with,any political charity or party ?
If so we dont want it here , we are free and do things for free .We are not here to advertise for any political charity or party . Especially ones that are not upfront about being affiliated or funded by political partys or charities.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:33 pm

I know Crrow777 just makes great content, he is not affilliated with: In Power Movement.

In Power Movement has already been discussed here on GOODF, and it has been received positively so far.
Cal Washington is part of the In Power Movement, others here & I have shown interest, it could be another people enabler, and from what I understand, they adding to the knowledge put out there by white rabbit, or goodf type meetings.
I see this as an education exercise, whereby we all can advance our knowledge in Lex Mercatoria, and how to use their system against them to stop 5G, Smart Meters & currently forced vaccinations where applicable...

I do not know what business model they are using, but when the ship is sinking, anyone with lifeboats, life-rings, and rescue boats are welcome.

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Terms and conditions link for IN POWER MOVEMENT
In Power Movement

The above terms posted by pitano1, are noithing to do with in power movement, if I post a YouTube video, do I have to post their terms and conditions too?

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:54 pm

ok i will re frame the question for you.
have you done any due diligence to bring this movement to our attention?
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi Lopsum,

I have been signed up with In power since they launched ,Whilst it all sounds very good I have been waiting for
the promised Notice of Liability for the UK to appear ( must be about 18 months - 2 years now) I am getting tired
of waiting ,and all they seem to want is people to sign up to webinars accompanied by a financial gift.
I fully understand they have expenses ,but instead just asking for donations were people can donate if they
wish ,the 'financial gift' seems to be mandatory.

That being said Annie Logical has a notice of liability ,free as you would expect.

Crrow 777 yt channel ,you get half the show free ,the second half requires membership $ 84.00 pa

Last edited by daveiron on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:32 pm

the only thing about posting vids is that it rarely comes with any other substance , its also a well known troll tactic to try and spread as much crap as possible over our pages. For this reason we have a low tolerance to youtube spammers with little to no critical thought involved in the post . You havent just mentioned it in a relevant thread you have made a concerted effort to promote crow777 and in power movement several times in the space of a few days and so far you dont seem to be sure if they are legit or that they dont have any obvious ties to political charities. i suggest before you do promote anything here you do that first. Same goes for any member .
 From what i can tell you have watched some of crow777s videos that sing a nice tune , have you seen any in the 7 year back catalogue that might make you think twice about the integrity of crow777 . Are there any that might eventually bury the few with a nice tune(the good info he used to gain viewers?) in a huge pile of earth shaped conjecture and the rest of the BS we have all seen in the past 7 years (the info they use to destroy the impact of the good info?). Isnt crow777 just another gate keeper ? This doesnt look good on you in the end.

Last edited by Lopsum on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Crrow 777 yt channel ,you get half the show free ,the second half requires membership $ 84.00 pa

who would have thought it Dave ? Rolling Eyes
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:44 pm

The Moon is not a rock in space.
It generates its own Light,
( except presumably when the batteries are running low every New Moon ?

Crow 777 is one of the Worst youtube channels going.
Totally out for the Money.

Crow 777 EXPOSED;
Not all high quality , but enough to make 1 doubt. Flat Earth ?
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Thank you,
I know of Crrow777 since his astronomy observations, I also came to similar conclusions doing independent research, so I found his work had integrity.
I have sinced listened to some shows, he provides some interesting insights.

I do not understand why this thread is attacking a persons radio broadcast.
Do you disagree with the info posted in the video link?
This should be the focus of the thread, how to use Lex Mercatoria, with or without In Power.

I was not aware that In Power Movement was unknown to many.
https://support.inpowermovement.com/episode-2-notice-of-liability-nol-walk-through/

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am

This should be the focus of the thread, how to use Lex Mercatoria, with or without In Power.
well its easy , just find a trading partner who will also use it. Thats how it works. It wont work in a modern court .
took all of about 2 seconds thinking about it.
your a few posts in with nada . Rolling Eyes
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:52 am

That Notice of liability you have linked to, Is not the long promised one for the UK .
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:27 am

Virum Spiritus wrote:Terms and conditions link for IN POWER MOVEMENT
In Power Movement

The above terms posted by pitano1, are noithing to do with in power movement, if I post a YouTube video, do I have to post their terms and conditions too?

https://www.inpowermovement.com/policy/terms-and-conditions
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 am

Hi Virum Spiritus,
It would be good to hear your experience of this webinar.

My mate sent me the link to the crow777 radio interview with the Inpower:

Back in November 2018, Tina invited Cal over to the UK to speak about our Notice of Liability (NoL). Ever since, we have been working diligently with a small team to adapt the NoL for use in the UK. Now we thrilled to share our Notice of Liability regarding Trespassing Technology for those living in the UK!

We have about 50 seats available for our official launch happening this Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 5pm, London time.

This will be the very first time we share the finalized Notice of Liability (NoL) for Trespassing Technology in the UK, which is the first round document of our commercial administrative process.

Cal will be teaching us about key concepts in the NoL for about 45 minutes and then we will discuss logistics in getting self-organized to autograph, properly witness, and send the NoL to your selected Respondents.

If you would like to attend the webinar or receive on-demand recording of this event, please give a one-time financial gift here and then send an email message tosupport@inpowermovement.com with the following information:

Your name
State your interest in attending the March 3, 2019 Webinar
Date of gift given
Amount given
Email address to send the registration link

Other attendees have given gifts ranging between $25 - $150+ USD. Please give what you can - your financial gift goes directly to make the NoL available to others worldwide.

Please do not delay! March 3rd is fast approaching and the seating is limited.

We hope you'll join us this Sunday!
InPower Core Team

P.S. We're sorry the registration process is a little clunky right now. We are working to make things more seamless and accessible, and your financial gift helps us reach that goal faster. Thank you for your patience and support!

Sad fact that everything requires money, more specifically "fiat" so any movement requires funding - some are "just" all depends on your belief (but remember a belief is that...and not a fact) or what you know to be true and right.
All too often these persons get greedy...then the message becomes distorted - perception!

What i took from the radio interview was the founding of Lex Mercatoria and the meaning of "words" then, how they are used to distort our "perception"

They have been getting away with it - and it's all messed up!!!

Recalls this - a great tune and perfect for a Saturday morning ... enjoy

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:30 pm

have you read the replies to virum spiritus? I think you would do well to notice whats happening here itheman.
if you cannot work out why crow777 is one of the most untrustworthy outlets of shite the internet has then you need to stop thinking you are able to help ANYONE until you can help yourself figure it out!
if your telling me you learned something off crow777 that you cant learn in some other place then its game over in the wider perspective for you.
merchant law wont help you in an a Criminal Justice and Tribunal court , unless it was part of a contract with your trading partner, then it can be adjudicated as contracts are i suppose.
 Still not convinced ?, by all means waste your own time on it but we only want to know when its at a stage where you have something to go on.
 Dave has stated that he has been on their waiting list for months , notice he hasnt made a thread promoting it !!! Hes doing his due diligence and i am certain that if any good comes of it he would be the first to let us all know.So far i think his opinion correlates with it being a waste of time and a bit of a scam.
 the other thing is , if there is anything useful then you still dont need to sign some very strange TOU and gift away any $$$ because genuine people can research too,in their own time,for free.
ps virumspiritus is one of our quatlooser friends if that hadnt been clearer. They trying to help now or?
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:59 pm

i was made aware of them recently by a member on here, have only just had a chance to look at their site....took me back to the playground, only on there 10 mins.
Thanks for the heads up Lopsum, i keep an open mind and have to see or know something before i believe it. The inpower stuff, Cal's story pricked my ears up...seems feasible, i was asking to know more.
Crow 777, moon wave intrigues me, all I've looked at so far.
The courts/legal system, it's all about the words and their meaning to dupe us, as far as i can work out so far...this "legal" stuff is crazy, corrupt, bewildering and wrong. So there must be a right way to halt it.
All lies hold some truth or they'd not deceive and would be pointless....Controlled opposition!
if there is anything useful then you still dont need to sign some very strange TOU and gift away any $$$ because genuine people can research too,in their own time,for free. wrote:
Absolutely. And the sooner the banks are dismantled and the fuel control and the pharmaceuticals and the likes of Monsanto, etc are made liable and the courts exposed and work correctly...we can have peace.
Sorry, wasn't meant to sound like a lord of the rings line.
i think there's some work to do

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down