The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Essex Lice Corruption

3 posters

Go down

Essex Lice Corruption Empty Essex Lice Corruption

Post by assassin Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:25 am

Policeman 'orders driver to remove B******* to Brexit car sign'

David Mercer, news reporter 10 hrs ago

Essex Police is investigating claims that an officer ordered a driver to remove a "B******* to Brexit" sign from his car.
Peter Cook says he was a passenger in the Mini Cooper - which had the anti-Brexit message emblazoned across it - when it was pulled over on the M25 near Brentwood on Sunday.
Footage posted on Twitter purportedly shows the officer standing next to the vehicle as a man - believed to be the driver - crouches down to remove the phrase.

In the video, Mr Cook is heard describing the officer as "very aggressive" and claims the officer told him he could not even say the word "b*******" because "ladies may be present, even though they're not".

"This is absolutely shocking," he adds.

"Here we have the long arm of the law being used to shut down any form of protest.
Back in January 2013, then-British Prime Minister David Cameron declared that he is in favour of an in-out referendum, sometime in the future, to create a new settlement for the U.K. in the European Union (EU). It set in motion a series of negotiations between the two bodies over the former's withdrawal from the latter, popularly known as Brexit.
We take a look at a timeline of the negotiations and some of Brexit’s most important developments so far.

Mr Cook said the officer had claimed that displaying "B******* to Brexit" on the car was a public order offence, according to The New European.
He told the pro-EU newspaper that he and the car's driver spent 20 minutes removing the letters B, O and L before the officer allowed them to leave, and the sign now reads "locks to Brexit".
An Essex Police spokeswoman told Sky News: "We are trying to identify the officer from the video footage to establish the circumstances around what happened.

"In the meantime, we would encourage the driver to get in touch with us."

However, Essex Police has not commented on whether it considers displaying a "B******* to Brexit" sign to be a public order offence.
Nottingham Magistrates' Court reportedly ruled in 1977 that "b*******" was not an obscene word in the case of a record store manager who had been arrested for displaying the Sex Pistols' debut album Never Mind The B*******, Here's The Sex Pistols.
Earlier this year, the Liberal Democrats MEPs wore t-shirts including the phrase "B******* to Brexit" in the European parliament.

Actually there is more to this story and this is merely a portion of the story, allegedly as before this they stopped him on the motorway and tried to force him to remove it on the hard shoulder of a live motorway and he was that scared of being hit by another vehicle, he considered calling the Police himself because he was in fear for his life, now, is this legal. This would only be a summary offence at worst and does not carry the power of arrest so we already have an abuse of a position of authority, unlawful detention, fraudulent stop, and many more things.

Accountability Integrity Openness Fairness Leadership Respect Honesty Objectivity Selflessness

1. Honesty and integrity I will be honest and act with integrity at all times, and will not compromise or abuse my position.
2. Authority, respect and courtesy I will act with self-control and tolerance, treating members of the public and colleagues with respect and courtesy. I will use my powers and authority lawfully and proportionately, and will respect the rights of all individuals.
3. Equality and diversity I will act with fairness and impartiality. I will not discriminate unlawfully or unfairly.
4. Use of force I will only use force as part of my role and responsibilities, and only to the extent that it is necessary, proportionate and reasonable in all the circumstances.
5. Orders and instructions I will, as a police officer, give and carry out lawful orders only, and will abide by Police Regulations.

3.1 Introduction 3.1.1 These standards reflect the expectations that the professional body and the public have of the behaviour of those working in policing. They originate from the Police (Conduct) Regulations 2012 (for police officers) and the Police Staff Council Joint Circular 54 (for police staff). Standards of professional behaviour 3.1.2 The Code has adapted the wording in the Regulations and Circular 54 so that it applies to everyone. However, in misconduct proceedings against police officers, the formal wording of the Police (Conduct) Regulations 2012 will be used.
Standards of professional behaviour
I will give reasonable instructions only, and will follow all reasonable instructions.

6. Duties and responsibilities I will be diligent in the exercise of my duties and responsibilities.
7. Confidentiality I will treat information with respect, and access or disclose it only in the proper course of my duties.
8. Fitness for work I will ensure, when on duty or at work, that I am fit to carry out my responsibilities.
9. Conduct I will behave in a manner, whether on or off duty, which does not bring discredit on the police service or undermine public confidence in policing. 1
10.Challenging and reporting improper behaviour I will report, challenge or take action against the conduct of colleagues which has fallen below the standards of professional behaviour.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Essex Lice Corruption Empty Re: Essex Lice Corruption

Post by mitch Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:41 am

If officers are driving around feeling faint at the sight of mildly offensive language then they are a danger to themselves and everyone around them and should be relieved of their duties with immediate effect.

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:15 am

This is sec 5 of the Public Order Act ,which the Police are abusing as a catch-all.
5 Harassment, alarm or distress.

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses threatening [F1or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b)displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [F1or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

(3)It is a defence for the accused to prove—

(a)that he had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress, or

(b)that he was inside a dwelling and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation displayed, would be heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling, or

(c)that his conduct was reasonable.

(4)F2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(5)F2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(6)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

Textual Amendments

F1Words in s. 5(1) substituted (1.2.2014) by Crime and Courts Act 2013 (c. 22), ss. 57(2), 61(2); S.I. 2013/2981, art. 3

F2S. 5(4)(5) repealed (1.1.2006) by Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 (c. 15), ss. 111, 174(2), 178(Cool, Sch. 7 para. 26(5), Sch 17 Pt. 2; S.I. 2005/3495, art. 2(m)(u)(xxvi)

Previous: ProvisionNext: Provision

Help
About Us
Site Map
Accessibility
Contact Us
Privacy Notice
Cookies
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:44 am

(b)displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [F1or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.

Interesting to read, so I hate the words lice and Po-lice so should we all report them for driving around with these words on their vehicles and state "we all find them offensive" and they are causing me harasment and distress, and replace them with new signs saying "potentially corrupt t*t heads inside masquerading as authoritarian figures" instead.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:25 am

Thats a very true observation , Their uniform ,covered with weapons of all types , their demeanor
and everything associated with them is designed to intimidate.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down