The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by flyingfish Today at 8:26 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Today at 8:21 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Today at 8:18 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license?

5 posters

Go down

Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license? Empty Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license?

Post by hughythomas Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi guys,

I had a speeding ticket through last year. I started an administrative process on the camera partnership (Notice of Conditional Acceptance requiring they supply proof of claim). I included the following maxims at the start:

·[size=9]       All are equal under the common law.[/size]
·[size=9]       Consent makes the law. A contract between the parties, which can acquire force only by consent.[/size]
·[size=9]       A contract founded on a base and unlawful consideration, or against good morals, is null.[/size]
·[size=9]       No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent.[/size]
·[size=9]       Upon the plaintiff rests the proving – the burden of proof.[/size]
·[size=9]       A matter must be expressed to be resolved.[/size]
·[size=9]       The power which is derived [UNITED KINGDOM/SURREY POLICE] cannot be greater than that from which it is derived [the people].[/size]
·[size=9]       You ought to know with whom you deal.[/size]
·[size=9]       He who fails to assert his rights has none.[/size]

I then asked them to provide the following proof(s) of claim:

1. Proof that I was acting under a UK Driving License as a ‘Driver’ at the time of the alleged contravention and not in a private capacity.
2. Proof that I was performing some function of commerce for ‘UNITED KINGDOM’.
3. Full disclosure of the identity of the man or woman who is claiming to have suffered harm, injury or loss as a direct result of my alleged actions. This party must also demonstrate the nature of the injury.

I didn't receive any meaningful reply and assumed they had just bugged out (this was over a year ago). Upon renewing my insurance we've discovered there is 3 points on the license which surprised me given that a) I never admitted any liability to the claim and b) they never proved their claim.

So I guess the question is has anyone played any games getting points removed from the license? I was thinking along the lines of defamation and making it known to the CEO of the company that I am commercially injured and going down the route of misconduct in public office. I'm aware of Crimebodge but don't think its applicable in this instance as this is more the commerce game side of things in relation to my specific case.

Thoughts?

hughythomas
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license? Empty Re: Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license?

Post by daveiron Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Did they go through these processes ?
https://www.gov.uk/speeding-penalties
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license? Empty Re: Getting 3 points removed from a driver's license?

Post by flyingfish Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:09 pm

If you weren't aware of the court case at which you were convicted, for example if you didn't receive the summons (or probably SJPN nowadays), then you can get it set aside with a Statutory Declaration. That will reverse the conviction and remove the points, however unless there's something in your defence they will probably restart the proceedings.

I'm interested in how it got to 3 points though. Normally in these cases they prosecute for failing to name the driver, which gives 6 points. Presumably somewhere in your correspondence something was included which implied that you were the driver at the time.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by hughythomas Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Well, I think my administrative process stopped it in its tracks ie. I didnt pay any money or go to court or go on any courses.

I haven't received any summons or anything like that either.

So, I think they either a) thought what the hell lets slap the points on or b) its automated.

Flyingfish, check proof of claim 1. "Proof that I was acting under a UK Driving License as a 'Driver' at the time of the alleged contravention and not in a private capacity". I challenged them to produce this in 2019 and received nothing back.

I've started authoring a Notice of Interest that I will send to Chief Constable because there is also the small matter of my outstanding fees (to the tune of about £300.00). I'm not on their payroll and as slavery was abolished in 1833, I charge for any unnecessary administration I have to undertake in relation to unverified claims.

I think its rather ballsy of them to ignore due process and The Bill of Rights 1689:

Grants of Forfeitures.
That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

hughythomas
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi hughythomas, my ticket in 2018 I went about it a slightly different way to you but certainly challenged various assumptions such as am I under agreement/contract to give this info etc, but things for me went very awry & got totally railroaded. I did have a court case & I think my very big mistake was not turning up as I a man have no business in their commercial courts, doing all in words on paper. I also used:

Grants of Forfeitures.
That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegall and void.

YES IN THAT THEY IGNORED,  so do not get too hung up on that as a defense.

It would definatly appear that challenging an assumption based on commerce taking place is the way forward.

I ended up with 6 for failing to furnish & close to £1k total fine.

What ever happens I wish you well.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:54 pm

It was the case that the fine would have to be paid before points were added, so people would pay over the fine amount & would get a refund of the difference which was never cashed so the points would not go on, but now things have changed & they go straight for the points so as to increase your insurance if they cannot extract monies from you otherwise.

This could turn out to be quite an interesting thread & it would be great to have as many as possible contribute & keep it going.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:04 pm

(Moved to ‘General’ section)
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:06 pm

I have been speaking to someone about your predicament & something that may (not fully sure) apply:

where you state: "1. "Proof that I was acting under a UK Driving License as a 'Driver' at the time of the alleged contravention and not in a private capacity"."
Have you not given the game away you were behind the wheel? If yes, it is the case. THEY now deem you were behind the wheel, that's may be why you have 3 points.

The fact you challenged the commerce could be why NO court, & NO fine. THEY are determined 1 way or another to force you to participate in commerce like it or not, & 1 way or another you WILL pay (increased insurance premeiums).

Its just a thought, it may help you in some way.

LS

(1449)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:37 am

I think LS is correct, somewhere in your correspondence they seem to have found something leading to believe you were the driver.  Otherwise the conviction would have been 6 ponts with the MS90 endorsement code.  I presume your licence shows SP30 or SP50?  You can check your licence online https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence

I still feel that some of the correspondence is missing.  I assume you received a NIP incorporating a request to identify the driver.  3 points tells me it was a minor speeding offence, so there should have been an offer of fixed penalty, or a course.  Now it's possible that the nature of your first reply led them to think you would reject either COFP or course, and therefore they may have put it straight to court, but even then you should have received a summons or SJPN.   And it's odd that they're not chasing you for the fine.

Are the addresses on your licence and the registration document correct?

Was the conviction in a Magistrate's court, or do you not know?

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:10 pm

The following comes from the same conversation I had about your predicament & just thought including it, may be helpful:

"Proof that I was acting under a UK Driving License as a 'Driver' at the time of the alleged contravention...." might be better written:

"In sending your section 172 notice to me, please provide proof of claim that i was driving at the time of the alleged offence"; which may be read as both:

"how do you know it was me?" and "Do you have proof that i was travelling in a commercial capacity?"

Thus introducing ambiguity without dishonour and keeping line of communication open.

Yes, this would have prompted them to 'encourage' you to name the driver but that gives you the opportunity to ask them to define the term 'driver' and/or 'driving'...

just a further idea.
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Added to that, They have six months in which to prosecute ,therefore
the more questions you ask the longer you may be able to drag things out.
Too late in this case of course but something to bear in mind. Also you keep
your replies to just within the time limits they give you .There is a lot of ways
to drag it out with a bit of imagination.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Another good point.  But remember that it's six months from the date of the alleged offence (in most cases).  So the s172 offence would be 28 days after you received the s172 request in your name.  That might be some time after the speeding offence.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:11 pm

THEY can shift the date of trial if they shift the date of complaint:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1980/43/section/127

127 Limitation of time.

(1)Except as otherwise expressly provided by any enactment and subject to subsection (2) below, a magistrates’ court shall not try an information or hear a complaint unless the information was laid, or the complaint made, within 6 months from the time when the offence was committed, or the matter of complaint arose.

what THEY did with me was to make a formal complaint close to the 6 month limit & it gave them another 6 months to get me into court. IE THEY have a total of 6 months to get ?? into court after a complaint is made to prosecute, its not just 6 months from the date of the offense (although it should be IMO). For me it was close to 12 in total.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down