The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Help In Canada against RBC Bank

4 posters

Go down

Help In Canada against RBC Bank Empty Help In Canada against RBC Bank

Post by bowhunter Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:36 pm

I have written several letters to the CEO and others that are assigned to my case in my Battle against my CC and Loan.
I have recently received 2 letters from different agents within the RBC , stating that they have acknowledged and filed my letters and it doesnt matter to them what I wrote and that it has no legal standing and will continue to pursue the matter within legal means and literally told me stop writing these letters...
Since they have reported me as bad credit they will transfer my case to a debt collector, which I am waiting for so I can respond to them as per the notices I have and the ones that are available here.
If anyone would like to give me some advice, please do and I will scan the letters and post them, they are both actually identical.

Thanks in advance

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Help In Canada against RBC Bank Empty Re: Help In Canada against RBC Bank

Post by Sam97 Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:34 am

You say letters, were they letters or notice/DSAR, it's 3 notices, then an affidavit then you make a claim on them using the affidavit in Chancery. It doesn't matter what they say in reply, unless they have answered your questions, and anyone replying besides the CEO you ignore. They don't get to tell you to stop writing or that they don't care what you say, as you ignore any irrelevant replies, stick with the procedure. If you've done letters as in Dear Mr/Mrs so and so, then you may have to go straight for an affidavit then a claim, it's not an easy one to help with off the top of my head as I don't know the details, perhaps you could clarify exactly the type of document (s) you've sent, how many and who has replied. I assume they are chasing you for credit card debt and a loan ?
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

bowhunter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:37 am

Hi Sam97,
ok , its a bit complicated before I found this forum I was using the templates from Mark Pyletek Solutions empowernment from Australia which are similar to the ones posted here, I am not sure as how to post them on here, here is 1 and 3 . I had sent the first one 2x they didnt respond in the time given and when they did I sent the 3rd one.Marked as No3 . As you can see it doesnt say letter or Notice. The 2 letters at the beginning were marked for the CEO which at the time I failed to look up whom that actually was because I saw 2 CEos and wasnt sure. My life has been a bit chaotic in the past 2.5 years I literally lived in the bush in my camper and was driving around BC/AB meeting so called off grid societies anyway longer story, so now that I finally have a place to stay and set up I have to get this rolling back into the right direction.

Thank you for responding so quickly
Bow

#1 To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to query the above-mentioned account and request further information from
you regarding that account. I note, from the outset, that I would be happy to settle any
financial obligation I might lawfully owe, as soon as I have received the following
documentation from you:
1. Validation of the alleged debt that is connected to the above-mentioned account. I require
you to provide me with a copy of the actual accounting that brought the subject account into
being;
2. Verification of your claim against me. I require you to provide a sworn affidavit or a hand
signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1909 verifying your claim that I
am indebted to RBC Bank in any way;
3. Evidence of a mutually binding contract. I require you to provide me with copy of the
contract signed by both parties confirming that all elements of the contract have been fully
disclosed.
In addition to the above, I also require you to answer the following, very simple question, in
writing:
Do you claim a debt against Mr ....?
I require you to provide me with a copy of the above mentioned documents, and respond to
the question noted above, within 28 days, and provide with them, a notice signed under full
commercial liability and subject to the penalties of perjury, certifying that all of the replies
and details given to the above are true and without deception, fraud or mischief.
Please note that your failure/refusal to provide the aforementioned documentation and
respond, in writing, to the question noted above, within the time frame stipulated, in order to
verify/validate the alleged debt, shall constitute your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the alleged debt did not exist in the first place; OR
2. That the alleged debt has already been paid in full; AND
3. That you will not place any adverse listing with any credit reporting agency or, if any such
adverse listing has been made, you shall cause it to be removed;
4. You will no longer pursue this matter any further;
5. The matter is now formally settled, finalised and closed.
I take this opportunity to remind you that legal maxims dictate that "silence is deemed to be
acquiescence", this concept was upheld in the case of Golden Eagle Ins. Co. v. Foremost Ins.
Co. (1993).
For the protection of all parties involved and, as evidence of all dealings in respect of this
matter, all correspondence is to be in writing and I do not give RBC Bank and/or their
agents/assigns permission to contact me by telephone. Should I be contacted by phone, I
must warn you that such calls could constitute ‘harassment' and I may lodge a formal
complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Credit & Investments Ombudsman
(as appropriate) as well as my telecommunications provider.
Please note that a copy of this correspondence shall be tendered to any relevant credit
reporting agency, tribunal, court or other relevant body as evidence of the private settlement
agreement entered into by both parties, as noted here-in.
I look forward to receiving the documents and responses referred to here-in within the next
28 days, or, by private settlement agreement, settling, finalising and closing this matter.
Yours sincerely,
By:

#3To: Mathieu McDougall,
I write in reply to your correspondence of dated Aug 23 2022, which I
have also sent a copy to your Ombudsman office ADR Chambers.
I note that you have failed to provide the documents, or answer the
question referred to in my correspondence of July 4 2022. Your response
does not address the points raised in the correspondence and does not
constitute your compliance with your legal obligation to provide further
and better particulars of the alleged debt in question.
Accordingly, We afford you a further opportunity to provide the following
documentation:
1. Validation of the alleged debt that is connected to the above-mentioned account. I require
you to provide me with a copy of the actual accounting that brought the subject account into
being;
2. Verification of your claim against me. I require you to provide a sworn affidavit or a hand
signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1909 verifying your claim that I
am indebted to RBC Bank in any way;
3. Evidence of a mutually binding contract. I require you to provide me with copy of the
contract signed by both parties confirming that all elements of the contract have been fully
disclosed, provided was only a card user agreement form and copies of transactions with said
account.
In addition to the above, I also require you to answer the following, very simple question, in
writing:
Do you claim a debt against .........?
I remind you that you are obligated to provide me with a copy of the above mentioned
documents, and respond, in writing, to the question above, by 20 October 2022 as well as
providing a notice, signed under full commercial liability and subject to the penalties of
perjury, certifying that all of the replies and details given to the above requirements are true
and without deception, fraud or mischief.
I note that a formal Default Notice will be issued to you if you fail/refuse to provide these
documents within the time frame stipulated.
Royal Bank of Canada
PO Box 5050 Station A Mississauga ON
L5A 4N3
Please note that, in addition to the above, your failure/refusal to provide the aforementioned
documentation and written response, within the time frame stipulated, in order to verify/
validate the alleged debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:
3. That you will not place any adverse listing with any credit reporting agency or, if any such
adverse listing has been made, you shall cause it to be removed;
I again take this opportunity to remind you that legal maxims dictate that "silence is deemed
to be acquiescence", this concept was upheld in the case of Golden Eagle Ins. Co. v. Foremost
Ins. Co. (1993).
As previously stated, a copy of this correspondence shall be tendered to any relevant credit
reporting agency, tribunal, court or other relevant body as evidence of the private settlement
agreement entered into by both parties as noted here-in.
I look forward to receiving the documents and response referred to here-in before 20 October
2022, or, by private settlement agreement, settling, finalising and closing this matter.

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:33 am

Mark is good, However it may be better to also take a look again at our
NoCA and combine elements from both. Its important that in every notice
you make an offer to pay any obligation ,when they have provided their
proof of claim to your satisfaction. Remember courts are only there for
disputes. Your offer removes any dispute and also would show any court
you are attempting to settle the matter.

Take a look at this section especially the links at the bottom ,until you fully
comprehend how the system really works;
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5263-the-new-goodf-approach-please-read-this-first

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Mrblue2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi again, wow your quick,
ok so I have sent The NoCA from this site to all #1 The CEO and 2 agents in collections , the response I received was the dont send these letters anymore, so in total I have sent 6 Notices already.
Now here is a kicker for all who have a HP printer, I did not know this when i bought it 2 years ago because at first I was only printing out not scanning, but I just wanted to scan in the bank letter and HP needs you to create an account to do it, WTF!!!
So much for privacy..so I would suggest looking else where for your next printer..
Now it wont even let me print without a cloud account... Just now trying to create an account, first it screwed up my mac cannot click on email had to restart Mac..this is seriously F...d up. Oh and to get a live agent you need an account as well..
Sorry for the rant but this World is getting beyond description...
So back to my question, in the letter they stated that my notices where of no legal effect and they will continue to seek repayment bla bla . NOTE: I had also received from the collections agent an email, with open amounts listed in complete breach of security and privacy.
So now I am waiting for them to turn it over to debt collections, or should I write the OC again?
Bow

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:02 pm

Ok,so you have sent at least 3 NoCA .Finish them off with the final Notice
There is a choice of 2 ,you will find them here;
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4987-notice-of-conditional-acceptance-for-debt-purchasers-only
(it was a lot of typing so i did not do them twice in different locations)
Just tweek to suit for original creditor instead of debt purchaser.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:26 pm

Thank you,
I had mentioned in the above that I had sent all these notices, but I forgot that (myself) that these notices were 1 for CC debt and the other concerning loan, so the first 2 mentioned here where CC debt plus the reply notice and the loan was one letter Private and confidential to the ceo and 2 minions , so far 3 parties have contacted me so things got a bit confusing. I started this without any help so not really sure on what I was doing. On top of that I noticed with the one copy of what I wrote them, which they returned was that: where it said do you claim a debt against (my name) my name did not print because it was in blue and I forgot to change it to black because I didnt buy a colour cartridge, so its blank ..yes go ahead take a swing I really deserve it, again not good at writing letters plus a few other factors (aquired Adobe Acrobat with little knowledge in how to use it, which turns out isnt easy for me). So anyways as far as I know now thanks to this site is that all letters should have been addressed to the CEO and nobody else, which is what I had done with the CC and the loan was only one notice addressed to 3 different parties. So all in all its a big pile of crap and I dont know how to fix it..

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:46 pm

If i may suggest, Keep seperate the 2 accounts.
So if you have sent 2 for the cc send the 3rd
As you are now aware of what to do ,just sort out the paperwork
and even if it means starting afresh. .Study the links i posted ,all will
become clear.
Only send to the CEO and by recorded mail . Keep copies of everything
If you get a response from a minion just inform them you are dealing with
the matter personally with the CEO.
Dont worry about what you have already sent ,it will show that you have
been trying to settle the matter (which is something the courts approve of)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:29 pm

ok, now before I screw this up any more
I sent 3 regarding CC using Marks templates which I had posted here both addressed to the CEO and a reply letter which I had sent to a minion, now the 3rd letter to the CC debt should again go to the CEO to finalize that CC dispute but I am not sure which one to use as the 3rd from you , as Marks 3rd Notice template has a paragraph in it that I do not think I can use in Canada at least from what I found it reads as follows and its just this section.

Wherefore I now, in the presence of a Justice of the Peace, constituting a Court of Summary
Jurisdiction, pursuant to Section 2B of the Acts Interpretation Act, now declare this matter to
be settled, finalised and closed in accordance with the terms of the private settlement
agreement between the parties.
Dated this ........................................ day of ............................................ 2016.
Signed ..............................................
Declared at ........................................ in the State of ........................................
Before me ........................................
A Justice of the Peace exercising Summary Jurisdiction.

Now I looked this up on the canadian side and it doesnt match what is mentioned above and I have no idea where and how to do this, because Canadas interpretation act is not the same nor the procedure with the court. So which version of letter 3 for the CC should I use from your site? The ones I am reading are all regarding a loan, like I said its a bit confusing to me .
This is Marks complete 3rd letter without the afore mentioned part.

"Notice of Default Re: Credit Card/Account Reference Number: 123456789
To Whom It May Concern,
Know all men that I, John Smith of 123 ABC Street, Smithville, Vic 3333, wrote to ABC Bank on 1 October 2016 and noted that I required ABC Bank to provide the following documentation, within 28 days, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe them:
1. Validation of the alleged debt that is connected to the above-mentioned account. I required ABC Bank to provide me with a copy of the actual accounting that brought the subject account into being;
2. Verification of ABC Bank's claim against me. I required ABC Bank to provide a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1909 verifying their claim that I am indebted to ABC Bank in any way;
3. Evidence of a mutually binding contract. I required ABC Bank to provide me with copy of the contract signed by both parties confirming that all elements of the contract have been fully disclosed.
I further required ABC Bank to answer the following, very simple question, in writing:
Does ABC Bank claim a debt against Mr John Smith?
I hereby formally notify all men, in writing, that ABC Bank are now In Default of their legal obligations to provide me with the further and better particulars sought, and respond to the question asked, in respect of the above-mentioned account, as per my correspondence of 1 October 2016.
If ABC Bank claimed a debt against me, they were required to verify/validate that alleged debt by providing me with a copy of the above mentioned documents and answering the question noted above. They were to provide a notice signed under full commercial liability and subject to the penalties of perjury, certifying that all of the replies and details given to the above requirements are true and without deception, fraud or mischief."

"A further extension of 14 days was provided to ABC Bank on 30 October 2016 in order for them to provide verification/validation of their claim against me, by providing the afore- mentioned documents, and responding, in writing, to the question asked. ABC Bank's failure/ refusal to validate/verify any debt owing by myself to ABC Bank within the time frame afforded them constitutes their acceptance of and agreement to the following terms, which now forms the basis of our private settlement agreement:
3. That you will not place any adverse listing with any credit reporting agency or, if any such adverse listing has been made, you shall cause it to be removed;
As ABC Bank, being fully aware of the terms and conditions of my request of further and better particulars, failed to provide any documentary evidence in support of their claim against me or, indeed, to confirm that they actually claim a debt against me, they have defaulted in respect of their claim and have agreed to, and are now bound by, those terms and conditions. ABC Bank's silence is deemed to be their acquiescence to the above."

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:22 pm

To clarify; you have a loan and a credit card with the Royal Bank of Canada, you have written one letter to the CEO of the Bank who is I believe David I. McKay, and 2 letters to representatives of the Bank. From what I can see (although I haven’t seen the replies), your letters are leaving too much room for them to manoeuvre and they can probably tell from your tone that you are not quite sure of the language and approach to use.

If the loan and credit card are both with the same bank then you can amalgamate both accounts into one Notice, I think moving forward you need to send an ‘opportunity to cure’ which is normally the second notice before the notice of default which you would send if they continue to play silly buggers. In this notice of opportunity to cure you can put your original questions in but in a different way, you also need to use a strong start and finish with your questions in the middle, in there should be your terms and conditions and a fee schedule, as the whole notice needs to place them in the position of agent and not as the creditor, you are the creditor and they have you as the debtor, you are not.

It has to be said that it is getting more difficult now coming out of the recent 2 plus years of deceit because they are trying to completely shut any dissent down, they have also been receiving a great deal more of the type of documents such as the ones you have sent and myself too. The problem is unless you research what it is you are doing and what you want to achieve it gives them the opportunity to bully you into compliance, if only to get some peace from these parasites. They have always dodged and ignored until pinned down, but they are becoming more belligerent now.

The thing is, you have to stay positive and resolute in what you want to achieve, most important of all is you have to know WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE, more than that really, you have to feel it from your core, you are a living peaceable man, no man stands above another, the acting agents/representative etc., who are employed by these corporations (corporations are dead entities and cannot speak with you), stand below you as the man, not above you or beside you, below you. We have all been heavily programmed since birth and fear is their sharpest weapon against us, we have to dull that and make them take liability for all the losses they have caused, because it is your loss not theirs I can assure you.

I can put something together for you if you give me a day or two as I am dealing with my own stuff too, however I am happy to do it, but I do strongly suggest that in the meantime you listen and read as much as you can from links in this forum as posted by Daveiron and potentially go over to:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQSHdA7zj0DznW-JFTyK87g it is Gumshoe Sleuths (Craig) YouTube channel and there are many videos on there that cover a great deal of information, but I think more importantly, at least for me, he gives you courage with his information and deliverance of it:)

The main reason to do the research is so you can deal with these parasites off script, because after your 2nd notice they will either ignore or get a subordinate to write back, you have to move forward with a default and then the affidavit to get the debt(s) voided/written off. When we send the templates with only slight changes they know we do not grasp the essence of the thing, that is why you have to take the template and put it mostly into your own words, but words that hit home, make it your own.
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:09 pm

Those notices from Mark are a few years old now, Take a look at ours and
you will see we are requiring answers to different elements now ,these are
things that they will never answer because if they did it would be an admission
of the whole scam. Its their silence that will defeat them.
Your comprehention of how the system works is vital for success.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm

I am a hands on guy, fix your car build a house repair plumbing anything just dont ask me to write a letter like this, for me this is like chewing a bag of flour.
I am aware of the whole scam and have been reading and reviewing vids for a few years now etc.. but for me its always how do i put it to paper.
I had signed up with Mark on another subject being a Canadian Shitizen now lost my German status and wanted to know more about the BC scam (birth Cert) me not having a CDN one anyway paid a 100$ for Membership never got answers to my Questions, the material I have came from someone else.
So yeah if your willing to do the writing I am willing to donate what I can, to the cause..

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Sounds like you can take care of yourself in the physical realm:)

I will draft something for you, (it maybe this weekend now before I can get it across to you, I will try for Friday if I can) I will need to familiarise myself with the relevant parts of the FCAC, not because you stand under their regulations/guidelines but of course the Bank employees do, and then just go through your letters you sent to them in more detail.

I think you can message me privately here on the forum to let me have your email address as I will send the document attached to an email, I will confirm my email to you before I send anything.

I have to add as I am sure you realise that I am not legally trained and therefore I cannot offer you legal advice, I am drafting a document for you to look at (with accompanying explanation notes where applicable to fill in your specific details/relevant info), you will need to read it through and decide if you are happy to send it.  It goes without saying that its important to grasp what it says within the document, so although you say you are not very good at writing the document, it will help if you can comprehend what it says before you send it.

I do not require any donations.

Have a peaceful evening.
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

bowhunter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 am

Everything you need is on the site ,Notices, links to what you need to
research . If you just want someone else to do it for you ,you will learn
nothing and should it end in court you will not have a clue what to do.

We give our time to help people help themselves.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:53 pm

I understand and I am going to try to write my own. I normally never ever ask anybody for help in anything I do unless I simply cannot do it myself.  It bothers me to ask for help probably because I have helped in the past countless times and when I needed a hand , suddenly an empty planet. I didnt ask for someone to write it for me,  I was generously offered.... the help I need.
There is a reason people have different professions ...
It would be different if I would have started diving into this deeper years ago and gradually acquired all the information necessary to tackle this, but now in the past 3 years have gone from an 834 point credit score to 0, so I was forced into getting the ball rolling... and now I am faced with going thru an entire apprenticeship in weeks, faced with trying to figure out Adobe my hijacked printer and poor eyesight ,even with glasses and English is not my native language , this may sound like excuses but for me their handicaps and nobody is living my lifestyle which requires a lot more work on a daily basis just to get thru the up to -40C winters in a camper. So back to Notices, the one thing when it comes to mailing is on your forum it says never send to a PO Box, well thats all they have even after informing them I do not accept a PO box,  in Rural Canada thats all I, can get. When I started this process I used Marks templates with no particulars and I had a 1000 questions, I have nothing left to lose so I just went for it. After digging deeper I finally came across this forum which is a god send for me, at last someone who can help me understand this procedure better. For you this may be as easy ,as for me reading a wiring diagram or a tech paper. One more important thing from what I have found is that the Banking system is not the same as in the UK/US/AUS/AF for ex: Promissory notes illegal to use and a few other ones it may also have to do with the fact that Canada is NOT a sovereign country and just a Corporation..since 1931. 90% of Canadians dont even now this nor do they know our constitution is more worthless than toilet paper. Do I want to beat these Kaballa banksters, bet your life on it, the banks and their very specific owners run this corrupt world, start wars and everything else in between to destroy and steal from us.
All the information that I have read or watched was good but putting all that on paper is an other story, in comparison as if I was to tell you the procedure of installing a water pump in 20 different engine models at once, so yes I understand, that I have to understand and go thru all 20 procedures one by one, time is the issue, not the ambition. So dont get me wrong I dont want to bribe anyone, I would like my donation to contribute to the whole, not to the one.
Bow

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:59 pm

now, back to gumshoe sleuth Very Happy

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Sam97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:38 pm

I said I will help and I will. I understand how you feel in regards to gathering knowledge in a short space of time to be effective. There is not anywhere on this forum to donate, and as I have offered my help without charge it is not necessary. I think the concern is and perhaps not conveyed very well, is that it's not just a matter of sending off 1, 2 or 3 notices because our enemy knows his stuff and you at some point will have to take the ball and run with it, and of course I cannot make promises as to the outcome of the document, so I certainly wouldn't be charging under such circumstances. I think if I get you started with a clearer document and you do some research off of that, you are in with a fair chance. Regards donations, perhaps helping someone out free of charge in your area with your skills will cover it:)
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:34 pm

awesome,Thank you. I am fully aware of consequences of it going south and so what if it does, I will declare bankruptcy , if anything it will be a great learning curve and what are they going to take ,my 30 yr old truck and self built camper... I have been trying to eliminate the need for any currency as it being the biggest drug on this planet (which BTW: means small plane) causing nothing but harm thru greed. Helping out ..I do that here on a daily basis, the 2 young guys 1 renter  1 owner have trucks, atv chainsaws ect.. I dont think a day has gone by without me giving them a hand at something... In return I get a good place to stay with my camper and cheap rent. I dont have to do anything, I just like to..  
In my 56 yrs I have gone from suitcase to everything and back again, between 2 countries several times, I will just do it again.. just the everything has changed to what I really need, not what I want.. Once you start getting rid of all the luggage in your life(material waste) the load is so much lighter.
Anyone here read the book, how I clobbered every bureaucratic cash agency.... by Mary Elizabeth Croft? Thoughts?
BTW: I have extensive material from Mark from 2015 if interested would be happy to share. I believe its still all relevant to date, the vids are of really poor audio and allot of it is mandarin to me. I had bought a 1 year membership for I think 100$ and everything i wanted to learn was brought in modules which were like 250$ each..so no, thats a bit steep..for procedures that are based on a maybe... not knocking him he is good but 90% is AUS/US based, even thou Canada is Common wealth this corp does things a bit different and is rarely mentioned.
Did anyone check out David (AUS) from Justinian Deception on YT? Extremely good info, that guy is unreal in the stuff he digs up...
https://www.youtube.com/c/JustinianDeception/videoshttps://www.youtube.com/c/JustinianDeception/videos

Bow

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:36 pm

As per DaveIron, we have given a lot of our time to create the new GOODF approach, which replaces previous approaches (inc. older templates) so please do read (and digest…) it all before taking on the challenge.

If - and only if - you do that, will you have a very good chance of succeeding. And I can speak from experience as can all of those admins / moderators (and others) on here who have tried.

Note: with respect, we cannot - and will not - ‘spoon feed’. I am sure that you, and anyone else reading this, would agree that that would be inappropriate Smile

All the best.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:17 pm

I am not sure if I should still send this request ,I have looked up Canadas Acts pre-taining to the subject and changed it accordingly, please let me know if I should still send this request.Thank you. BTW: I was not able to load this as a file attachment, dont know why its small..
Sending it to the RBC law department

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a subject access request (SAR) as per Data Protection Act (PIPEDA) as of the year 2000 and the Access to Information Act (1980-81-82-83, c. 111, Sch. I “1” . Please supply any and all of the information, that holds on me:

* Note:
The address provided is my former address, I have, due to personal circumstances not yet officially changed it, please use the
letter head address, for any and all further communication.
The information with signature stated above is suffice and will not require additional information on my behalf, please
forward your results via Canada Post only.
All rights reserved  underneath the signature
Thank you.

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:18 am

Yes thats fine.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin