The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)

2 posters

Go down

debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?) Empty debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)

Post by LionsShare Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:44 pm

Even Chat GPT Knows!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8idm1hQBxDc&ab_channel=PATHS2FRDM

having found this (can't remember the link), I think it sums up quite a lot?

The bill recieved by a person is an instrument much like a Swiss army knife. A Swiss army knife has a blade, screw driver, corkscrew..... it performs several functions. So the Bill as an instrument recieved by a "person" is "inchoate" (partially complete). Our responsibility is to turn this instrument (a specie of commercial paper) into:

1. A contract for payment of obligation by endorsement and transfer by assignment;
2. A document of title to the rights in the document because it is in your name so you are title holder
3. A bill of exchange that has valuable consideration because you have rendered to Caesar his tax (stamp duty is a tax owed to the Government) and they render unto you (god) what is yours the value in sum certain written in the document.

I hope that makes sense.

Each "document" in the instrument (items 1, 2 & 3 above) each may or may not require fiscally cancelled stamp duty attached to it in the correct area of the document. The amount is calculated from the stamp duty act 1815.

the following, same commentator but from someone else.

'I had an ex who worked in a bank as a teller and she said she always wondered why the made two account entries if it was only one payment required. I explained to her that the BGC was the payment but I did not know as much back then so could not clearly explain but she could see that 2 accounts were credited as bank deposits.'
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?) Empty Re: debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)

Post by waylander62 Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:00 pm

when you state BGC i assume you mean bank giro credit ?

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?) Empty Re: debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)

Post by LionsShare Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:30 pm

waylander62 wrote:when you state BGC i assume you mean bank giro credit ?
Its actually Joint BGC otherwise yes
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:46 pm

this certainly applies to utilty companies not sure about other things

but a BGC is a promissory note and is to be treated as cash think back to the 80's when people had their giro's who were on benefits they took them to the PO and were given cash.

well utilities companies have a BGC on a proper invoice ( that is why you only get statements ) you pay the 'bill' and the utility companies take the money AND then cash the giro they are double dipping as it is known that is why their profits are so high and they will never be nationalised without a fight.

there is more to utilities but not yet quite worked out a full remedy.

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:39 am

waylander62 wrote:this certainly applies to utilty companies not sure about other things
there was some vids back in 2018 which have now been taken down, they were used for corporation & PAYE tax because they were issued by the Rev. There was also someone called 'Jezz' on YT again channel now gone who provided proof Littlewoods issue them & someone also used a homemade prom note as well as the JBGC to Littlewoods who then got a refund back on top because Littlewoods may well appear to have been 'double dippin'?

waylander62 wrote:but a BGC is a promissory note and is to be treated as cash think back to the 80's when people had their giro's who were on benefits they took them to the PO and were given cash.
Please do not get confused between a BGC & JBGC, a 'normal' BGC must be accompanied with cash &/or additional cheque, the JBGC is the instrument to give discharge when endorsed correctly. But essentially correct, can't remember seeing 1 of those credit slips from the 80s to compare.

waylander62 wrote:well utilities companies have a BGC on a proper invoice ( that is why you only get statements ) you pay the 'bill' and the utility companies take the money AND then cash the giro they are double dipping as it is known that is why their profits are so high and they will never be nationalised without a fight.
Oh yes too right (the fight bit)! But I did see some anecdotal evidence utils are possibly going to be re-nationalised or at least the 'management' side - Trustee side of things may well be going back to the Distribution Network Operaotrs (DNO) in 2025?

waylander62 wrote:there is more to utilities but not yet quite worked out a full remedy.
Correct.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:01 pm

this is 1 of the comments I am finding on line that others have. NB this is not my authoring!  There are some obvious but some hidden references to trusts.
debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?) 2024-011
That is the way forward to the success of this if we are going to get any form of remedy. What a lot are doing is 'I am the living.... not the dead.....' this may be wrong? Recognising & using the trust is the key, doing it properly as in being able to stand in the various offices of.... within the trust. 1ce competance is shown that should be the key for part 4 CQV Act 1666

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11

IV If the supposed dead Man prove to be alive, then the Title is revested. Action for mean Profits with Interest.

ayes [color=#0000FF]That if any person or [X3person or] persons shall be evicted out of any Lands or Tenements by vertue of this Act, and afterwards if such person or persons upon whose life or lives such Estate or Estates depend shall returne againe from beyond the Seas, or shall on proofe in any Action to be brought for recovery of the same [X3to] be made appeare to be liveing; or to have beene liveing at the time of the Eviction That then and from thenceforth the Tennant or Lessee who was outed of the same his or their Executors Administrators or Assignes shall or may reenter repossesse have hold and enjoy the said Lands or Tenements in his or their former Estate for and dureing the Life or Lives or soe long terme as the said person or persons upon whose Life or Lives the said Estate or Estates depend shall be liveing, and alsoe shall upon Action or Actions to be brought by him or them against the Lessors Reversioners or Tennants in possession or other persons respectively which since the time of the said Eviction received the Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements recover for damages the full Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements respectively with lawfull Interest for and from the time that he or they were outed of the said Lands or Tenements, and kepte or held out of the same by the said Lessors Reversioners Tennants or other persons who after the said Eviction received the Proffitts of the said Lands or Tenements or any of them respectively as well in the case when the said person or persons upon whose Life or Lives such Estate or Estates did depend are or shall be dead at the time of bringing of the said Action or Actions as if the said person or persons where then liveing.]
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

could this be the way forward?
debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?) Screen75
the link from the image
https://www.natwest.com/corporates/support/disclosures.html
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down