The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Today at 9:56 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Sun May 05, 2024 5:54 pm

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

Moon phases

More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts

3 posters

Go down

More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts Empty More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts

Post by LionsShare Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:38 pm

I've been looking further into Trusts. When the initial Trust is created for utilities as per:
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5800-fiduciary-trusts-agreement

2 further temp trusts are in use also.

temp trust 1:

when receiving a statement of account (termed a 'bill') a new trust is said to be created:

Settlor - Drawer: here the util Co
Trustee - Drawee: the Mr Mrs etc name
Benificiary - Payee: the util Co

the 'bill' as per sect3 BOE 1882 becomes a negotiable instrument (if there is a company logo that may be thier signature, something that's unique to that company & is done nowhere else) because it has 'value'?

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

3 Bill of exchange defined.

(1)A bill of exchange is an unconditional order in writing, addressed by one person to another, signed by the person giving it, requiring the person to whom it is addressed to pay on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified person, or to bearer.

(2)An instrument which does not comply with these conditions, or which orders any act to be done in addition to the payment of money, is not a bill of exchange.

look at definitions in sect2 same act

In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,—
2 Interpretation of terms.

In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,—

“Acceptance” means an acceptance completed by  delivery or notification.
   “Action” includes counter claim and set off.
   “Banker” includes a body of persons whether incorporated or not who carry on the business of banking.
   “Bankrupt” includes any person whose estate is vested in a trustee or assignee under the law for the time being in force relating to bankruptcy.
   “Bearer” means the person in possession of a bill or note which is payable to bearer.
   “Bill” means bill of exchange, and “note” means promissory note.
   “Delivery” means transfer of possession, actual or constructive, from one person to another.
    “Holder” means the payee or indorsee of a bill or note who is in possession of it, or the bearer thereof.

so therefore you become the Holder in due course (because you have the 'bill' in your hand)? Can you collect? In perhaps a very remote theory may be yes, in practice no so take & 'Accept' it, because it has 'value'.

temp trust 2:

below changes significantly
Settlor - Drawer: here the util Co
Trustee - Drawee: You the Mr Mrs etc name Holder in due course

to:

Settlor - Drawer: You the Mr Mrs etc name Holder in due course
Trustee - Drawee: here the util Co

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5119-deciding-what-to-do

5.  Effect where different parties to bill are the same person.

(1)A bill may be drawn payable to, or to the order of, the drawer; or it may be drawn payable to, or to the order of, the drawee.

(2)Where in a bill drawer and drawee are the same person,or where  the drawee is a fictitious person or a person not having capacity to contract, the holder may treat the instrument, at his option, either as a bill of exchange or as a promissory note.

bear the following text from the following image in mind, meaning you don't have to know you are in a Trust to be in 1.
More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts 11110

https://archive.org/details/blacks-law-9th-edition/page/13/mode/1up?view=theater
More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts Screen15
note at the top of the last image, essentially by returning the tearoff slip it acts a counter offer.

Its towards the bottom, 'frequently a contract is made even though the offeror has no such knowledge', so becareful, in receiving the tearoff slip its the offer followed by the  acceptance & return of said acceptance that seals & completes business, especially where 1 is not liable for such an alledged contract in the 1st place (if anyone has seen the latest from 'peacekeepers' we are NOT liable only 'held' liable, why because THEY say so. That really will take some research but the 'peacekeepers' have made it easy, 1st post in the link below this paragraph). We are people not commercial entities.

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t6037-c-tax-could-this-be-the-start-of-the-end#40855

In your hand is a BOE from util Co in order to go from temp trust 1 to temp trust 2 you have to swap places with the creator (Settlor) of the 1st, as per above -  “Holder” means the payee & become the Settlor of temp trust 2. State your acceptance, state you're returning it, state your exemption, prove your exemption, sign, date, turn over & on the pay slip back state 'pay the order of: see over leaf'

exact wording (please note the colors used):
*******************************************************************************************
Accepted for Value
Returned For Value
For Settlement
Exempt From Levy
Exemption I.D. [this is UK NINO]
Signed
usual signature Date......

NB the 'For Settlement' this is where you want only to settle a 'bill' if closing & settling an account then 'For Settlement & Closure'

If you want to go down the route of adding stamps, getting witnessed, index finger prints etc, I've stopped as am not convinced it makes any difference with these..... so save time & hasstle, if you want to use stamps use 1p, there is no mention in the stamp act1891 of magnitude of value to use, so use the smallest & save cash. NB the sections on duty in the 1891 act have mostly been repealed so follow the notes contained therein to newer acts.

Its very important BERFORE starting this process to take as many copies of the virgin document as possible & keep said virgin document, virgin.

Take 1 copy & scribe on it as described above.

If with OVO (or perhaps any charging order (court order) use due diligance & research) that don't give the tear off slip, as the virgin document has 'value' use a different copy to create an instrument. Write ideally at the top in a clear space (if not then in the most convenient space. Its more important to get the words down on the paper, to be actually seen)  'money order/voucher/cheque', in another space 'pay the order of:'. Depending on where the 'bill' part finishes ideally at the end write 'By: Drawer,' signature underneath the signature write your given name either in full or fore initial(s) SURNAME. As an example in my case it would be (choose from 1 of the following formats) L.Share or L.SHARE or Lions Share or Lions SHARE

What if get taken to court over said A4V? use section5 from BOE as stated above also the 'acceptance' too from Blacks' Law. Indeed anything else you can find.

What if asked 'what is it that's being accepted', your answer should be; that what's been issued for value. Learn about the 'patrol evidence rule' & '4 corner rule'. You would be tested especially with all that's claimed, all the way.

The following is ONLY IMO so use due diligance, I refuse to be held liable.

what if challenged over the A4V? use a 3 letter process similar to origonal goodf process - oppertunity to remedy followed by oppertunity to cure then default & estopple. At each stage use a multiplier on a new copy of said virgin document & up the amount each time say the 1st (your origonal may be £400) so take that & times by say 4 so write on document cross out the origonal £400 now put £1600, the next time after taking a copy of the oppertunity to remedy write on that a new multiplier of say 10, now becomes £16000 & so on. The idea if your opponent takes you to court you can counter claim with yours (stating 'its been returned for value & as far as am concerned discharged') of now being £16000, in other words the bigger the claim the better the chance of winning. If your opponent realises what you are up to it just might make them stop. Actually its 16000 + 1600 + 400 = alot more than the £400 original
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Some will wonder & quite rightly so, how is this correct or provable?  Through studying different subjects, Trusts, BOE, getting sound bites & other things too, getting an idea of what is going on. Some of the evidence is readable as in the examples given, some is a leap of faith. That comes from seeing certain things & putting all together. Some comes from looking at results &/or lack of.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
From my experience (with tear off slip) it does work through no evidence it does not, that is lack of proof of debt & paperwork not returned. Through NoCA, for me so far, water especially, will not engage, but when through DSAR will not give the correct info as data processed when required to do so.
At the time of writing, it would appear that 'supplier' agents are going for disconnection with the vulnerable especially being hit. I have posted in other threads on this here on goodf. From what others are stating about swapping out meters without registering them with N' grid (I still have my originals in), these scum are using the old 54 boards act (health & safety) to enforce entry  & the 86 gas & 89 electric acts to disconnect with the excuse of either meter tampering or faulty meters not registering properly, nothing to do with aledged 'debt'.

Sometime back I posted here that not registering meters probably was not the correct way to go about doing things. In registering your own meters these are placed into Trust with (I think) N' Grid - as each meter has a meter point number, the Trustee would be the 'Supplier' (still in a position to profit - beneficial interest too) still has to make sure the meter is registering energy correctly with all your correct attained safety certs in place etc for your meter(s). The legislation states as you install your own then you have the responsibility to ensure the meter is safe & in working order (however you do that yourself is up to you? Please research).

As the meters are in res with the trust the Trustee has the legal interest to administer the trust and the Beneficiary has the beneficial interest (you, get to heat, light etc), But as you have placed them into trust (Settlor) the Trustee should be instructed as to what they can/cannot do, the way to profit, that is something for you to ponder?

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts Empty Re: More On Tear Off Slips & Trusts

Post by flyingfish Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:17 pm

LionsShare wrote:At the time of writing, it would appear that 'supplier' agents are going for disconnection with the vulnerable especially being hit. I have posted in other threads on this here on goodf. From what others are stating about swapping out meters without registering them with N' grid (I still have my originals in), these scum are using the old 54 boards act (health & safety) to enforce entry  & the 86 gas & 89 electric acts to disconnect with the excuse of either meter tampering or faulty meters not registering properly, nothing to do with aledged 'debt'.
One of those disconnected in that way posted up all the paperwork from court order to visit/disconnection report. The reason given was "unregistered meter found", presumably because it didn't match the serial number on record for that supply. I don't think she gave any prior history, what triggered the warrant application in the first place.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed May 03, 2023 8:45 am

LionsShare wrote:so therefore you become the Holder in due course (because you have the 'bill' in your hand)? Can you collect? In perhaps a very remote theory may be yes, in practice no so take & 'Accept' it, because it has 'value'.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

forgot sect22:

22 Capacity of parties.

(1)Capacity to incur liability as a party to a bill is coextensive with capacity to contract.

Provided that nothing in this section shall enable a corporation to make itself liable as drawer, acceptor, or indorser of a bill unless it is competent to it so to do under the law for the time being in force relating to corporations.

(2)Where a bill is drawn or indorsed by an infant, minor, or corporation having no capacity or power to incur liability on a bill, the drawing or indorsement entitles the holder to receive payment of the bill, and to enforce it against any other party thereto.

Is it possible because we have not claimed our estate we are seen as minors, infant or.....? We are forced into contract to discharge the public debt?

Moreover we should be able to enforce against the 3rd party. Possibly we should be able to receive payment on the tear off slip? Definatly use it to force 3rd party to accept as full discharge for said bill.

The reality is THEY are not doing what they should & are forcing all to 'pay' out of own bank account.

It should be the case if all were done correctly & no skullduggery, it would be completely free.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next stage for all I think is to claim estate & learn to use our credit (instead of Bank of England notes (debt with interest)) properly. I am trying to research & hopefully let all know in due course, it will take a long time affraid  so please don't wait for me.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed May 03, 2023 11:58 am

Personally i dont get involved in ulilities ,from what i see many methods are
being and have been tried by many & no definitive solution appears to have
come to light.

For what its worth ,my suggestion would be something along the lines of a
NoCA .ie what ever method is tried . Notice personally the CEO and ask
questions under their personal liability exactly what relates to your belief
of that system. It would be imperative to frame the questions in such a way
as they have only 2 options 1. tell the truth without any obfuscation 2 Lie under
their personal liability, (which would be extremely stupid.)

To my thinking, asking them directly could provide at the very least ,further
insights into their system.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed May 03, 2023 9:34 pm

DI hope you are well?

from my experience using NoCA indeed methods I have tried & evidenced by others, literally everything now for a good number of years simply gets ignored. Nothing with utilities seems to work per se but there again I have not had paperwork returned either, so surely its accepted?

I think its all part of the NWO BS. The people everywhere are being ignored over everything via the fake legal fiction that being b'cert name.

LS

(3153)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Sam97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 am

Should point out to them that 'silence is acquiescence' Thats why the
NoCA route needs to be done properly.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu May 04, 2023 11:08 am

cheers DI

have done that in several to different utils, it all gets ignored followed by:

here's another 'bill', pay it or else!
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:53 pm

about the trust from ceylon:

(to get this to work highlight the whole text not just the highlighted part & paste into the address bar)
https://odysee.com/@ceylon:1/%E2%80%A6grebennikov-and-levitation:0?t=621
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:25 pm

seriously even more on trusts
https://odysee.com/@ceylon:1/%E2%80%A6france-such-a-nice-country---paris-the-city-of-love:f?t=2168
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down