The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Today at 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

Moon phases

alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary

+2
Tiggy
Lion
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary Empty alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary

Post by Lion Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IknQh5Y56Ao

Hi please can someone say if this is legit or not and what is this notary stuff she speaks of???

Any idea how to do it??

Lion
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary Empty Re: alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary

Post by Tiggy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Mainly in the UK Solicitors act as Notary's, some official documents require that a Solicitor notarises a document. I had to have one years ago when I was registering a Limited Company in the Republic of Ireland.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary Empty Re: alledeged letter to get rid of debt with notary

Post by assassin Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:37 am

Very misleading Tiggy, solicitors cannot act as notaries simply because they are solicitors.

Lion, a notary does nothing but notarise and seal a document to confirm that you have signed it, they work solely under ecclesiastical law and not normal civil or criminal law as ecclesiastical law has a higher status, and any notary has to be appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, wonder why all the priests got away with so much, now you know.

Some solicitors pratices do have notaries working for them, in some larger practices or groups of solicitors they have their own on the books notaries while others simply use a local notary or point you in their direction by refering you if you need their services.
Some solicitors have been appointed as notaries and do both roles but this is quite rare here in the UK.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lion Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 am

assassin wrote:Very misleading Tiggy, solicitors cannot act as notaries simply because they are solicitors.

Lion, a notary does nothing but notarise and seal a document to confirm that you have signed it, they work solely under ecclesiastical law and not normal civil or criminal law as ecclesiastical law has a higher status, and any notary has to be appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, wonder why all the priests got away with so much, now you know.

Some solicitors pratices do have notaries working for them, in some larger practices or groups of solicitors they have their own on the books notaries while others simply use a local notary or point you in their direction by refering you if you need their services.
Some solicitors have been appointed as notaries and do both roles but this is quite rare here in the UK.

Hi what does it mean? whats so powerful about a notary witnessing my signature in terms of dealing with loan companies.

Is this woman in the video on to something of is she just chatting rubbish?

Lion
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:08 am

Hi guys

Lion - it's as assassin pointed out, it's to raise your status to that of 'man' rather than 'person' (if i've read it right).

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am

All Notaries are qualified lawyers and most are also solicitors who have undergone further training to qualify as Notaries.
Have you ever tried to find a qualified Lawyer these days. A notarized document is accepted as evidence without any further proof.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi guys

i think when a solicitor acts as notary he is recognising and confirming the 'person' but when a notary public signs he is recognising and confirming the 'man'.

i also suspect that the power of an Executor's Letter is due to an'Executor being recognised as 'man' rather than 'legal person', and that the Executor is ourself 'in propria personam' (Latin for 'of his own person').

That would also explain why the court actors turn white when a 'defendant' declares himself as Executor - this is a 'man' they can't pretend not to see and have to show deference to.

Does that chime?

The video Lion posted led me to another - "In propria personam" - Standing IN the 4th Crown of American Common Law (by lotus: justice...)

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jinxer Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:53 pm

No if a man/woman of the cloth breaks the Law then the Police can treat the same way as anyone else. Where they get away with it is there mates cover it all up for them.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:18 am

Jinxer wrote:All Notaries are qualified lawyers and most are also solicitors who have undergone further training to qualify as Notaries.
Have you ever tried to find a qualified Lawyer these days. A notarized document is accepted as evidence without any further proof.

Not all notaries are lawyers at all, in point of fact the majority of them are not legally qualified.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:51 am

WHAT IS A NOTARY?

A Notary is a qualified lawyer - a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in England and Wales. Notaries are appointed by the Court of Faculties of the Archbishop of Canterbury and are subject to regulation by the Master of the Faculties. The rules which affect Notaries are very similar to the rules which affect Solicitors. They must be fully insured and maintain fidelity cover for the protection of their clients and the public. They must keep clients' money separately from their own and comply with stringent practice rules and rules relating to conduct and discipline. Notaries have to renew their practising certificates every year and can only do so if they have complied with the rules.
https://www.thenotariessociety.org.uk/pages/what-is-a-notary

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:03 am

Hi guys

Perhaps a 'notary' and a 'notary public' are different?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 pm

A Notary is a qualified lawyer - a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in England and Wales.

I wonder what the other 2 oldest branches of the legal profession are. Would one be a Minister maybe or a Priest. The Prime Minister must have his title from being part of the Church somehow.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi Jinxer

You're right, 'minister' is an ecclesiastical office - but so is 'notary'.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 pm

iamani wrote:Hi guys

Perhaps a 'notary' and a 'notary public' are different?

Cheers!
I wouldn't know whether that would be important or not, the same as if you needed to be a Solicitor to be a Notary or a Lawyer to be a Notary or just being a Notary, public or otherwise. But sometimes with these things attention to detail is important.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 am

Apologies, it should have read solicitor and not lawyer.

Not all notaries are solicitors and there are currently around 850 notarys and only 150 of them are solicitors.

All Notarys have to be lawyers and everyone has to understand the difference between lawyer and a solicitor which is substantial. Notarys are governed and appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury through the "faculties office" and they are only responsible to them and no other governing body. Solicitors are governed and regulated by a totally different body.

Notaries are lawyers under ecclesiastical law and cannot function under common law or statute law, but are permitted to undertake certain administrative functions such as checking documents and authorising them as legitimate documents with the appropriate content, and they cannot act in any criminal matter, or act for you in ANY court. They can demand an audience with a court, but only under their own validity and this would be with the County or High court due to the legislation they work under.

There are two types of notary and these are notaries and Scrivener notaries.

Solicitors can become notarys if they study ecclesiastical law and meet the current requirements, and they are appointed.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:33 am

Jinxer wrote:A Notary is a qualified lawyer - a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in England and Wales.

I wonder what the other 2 oldest branches of the legal profession are. Would one be a Minister maybe or a Priest. The Prime Minister must have his title from being part of the Church somehow.

The oldest law is accepted as Roman Law and dates back to Roman times.

Catholic canon law is accepted as the longest continually functioning law.

Both are pre-dated by Ancient Egyption law which dates back to 3000 BC and had a 12 book code of civil law.

Babylonian Law dates back to 1760 BC and was allegedly the first codified law.

Ancient Greek Law is accepted as the first law containing abstract law of Divine Law, Human Decree, and Custom Law and it evolved (aka common law) to include Constitutional Innovation and Democratic Law systems.

As law evolved so did many of these systems and many countries cherry picked parts of all these systems for their own benefit.

Notary is a term which has been around for over 1000 years, but they were originally appointed by the Vatican as the largest religion of the time was the catholic religion and a notary confirmed a signature on a document as valid or genuine, or if someone couldn't write as many couldn't they watched them make their mark and sealed their signature or mark as genuine; and their work was predominantly with overseas trade, usually between catholic countries. At that time there was no term of barrister or solicitor and no bodies for their appointment, monitoring, and the general term for anyone with legal learning was "Lawyer" and anyone could be self taught and become a lawyer and set themselves up working, by definition they had to be educated people (learned people) who could read and write. By being appointed by the Vatican any Notary had an allegience to the Catholic religion which was exploited by the church through history.

With the dissolution of the monasteries the notorial profession had to have a new leader in the UK and this became an office of Government responsible for overseeas trading and this has changed through history, and this is when the Archbishop of Canterbury took over the role as the highest public member of the church and he set up the faculties office and appointed a Master of Faculties solely responsible to him.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:46 am

iamani

You have the wrong definition, there are many types of minister and some are associated with the church, Catholocism was big at one time and they had limited "ministers" as other titles or ranks were used, when Britain became a protestant country they hyped up the title of minister in protestant religion to get one over the catholic church.

Back to context, the term "Minister" has nothing to do with religion as in this context it is associated with "administer" or to act for or on behalf of others in a direct capacity, or a capacity of an agent to ADMINISTER the functions and duties of that group.

When a Government office has a head, they are a minister in an administrative role or function and they held the position of "administrative officer" which has been successively changed to Minister as their office works solely in a public capacity, for, and on behalf of those they are agent for.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 am

Hi assassin

Thanks for clearing that up, but in the interest of clarity i didn't give a definition i merely pointed to the origins of the terms 'notary' and 'minister' as ecclesiastical.

The Catholic notaries were apparently the officers who noted the 'confessions' of the tortured during the inquisition and 'minister' was what the Church of England labelled it's priests.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:03 pm

I am in the South West, very thin on the ground here, notaries. i found one and took a promisery note to pay off a
tax bill, he took all my details, said he needed to check some things before notarising said promisery note, came back a week later, said he was unable to do it, Shame
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:27 pm

iamani wrote:The Catholic notaries were apparently the officers who noted the 'confessions' of the tortured during the inquisition and 'minister' was what the Church of England labelled it's priests.

Cheers!

Well as a Catholic I had never heard that before today lol. I knew about Priests and Ministers and also C of E has Vicars but I never knew that about the confessions and torturing. I wonder if it was from the confessional box in modern times that the Priest worked out which kids they could abuse.
I was always taught that Oliver Cromwell chased down the Catholic Priests after the gunpowder plot and Priests had bolt holes or Priest holes built to hide in usually behind a fireplace.
Funny ain't it how they never teach you the things they done bad.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:41 pm

I went into a church once, i was a little shocked to see Jesus on a cross in a window at one end and Men in armour on a window at the other end, things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMM.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Its interesting to note the history of the notary profession as many were catholic priests originally as they were taught to read and write, unlike the rest of the population, and they were often selected as they were "learned" people as they could read and write. Funny how even today a solicitor mat refer to another solicitor on the opposing side in court as "my learned friend" which is a historical term with an actual meaning.

iamani, it is often thought that the term "minsiter" was chosen for Government officials as it related to the church, who at that time were extremely powerful and had a lot of influence over both Protestants and Catholics, and this was a play on words to dupe the people into thinking the office held power which it didn't, oh, the power of words and manipulation.

Wildhorse: weren't the Knights Templar fighting priests? it certainly makes you think.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

I think the word fighting kind of sums it all up.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 pm

True, but the church preaching peace while trying to grab power is hypocricy of the worst kind.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next