The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by flyingfish Today at 8:26 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Today at 8:21 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Today at 8:18 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!

+10
1saberwow
Society of the Spectacle
debt-less
Lopsum
petesomething
daveiron
Jinxer
Quirinus
Tiggy
LindyLou1962
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!

Post by Jinxer Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:57 pm

And just to help you out more CLICK HERE then scroll down to How long is information on my credit file. That should clear the situation up for you as I got the source from off the website you recommended National Debtline which is funded mainly by the banks and the ceo was a top banker for 15 years.
Maybe you could get Harry Potter to wave his magic wand and find a link to back your arguments up with. Very interested to see something to back up what you say about a nonsense argument in Court.

Last edited by Jinxer on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!

Post by petesomething Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi jinxer

i would like to say well said from the start of this post, :D

i like stupid DCA,s

remember DCA,s are just people in a office , no power , they will lie cheat and the stupid ones dont know when to give up they even cost their own firm money  :D
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

petesomething wrote:Hi jinxer

i would like to say well said from the start of this post, Very Happy

i like stupid DCA,s

remember DCA,s are just people in a office , no power , they will lie cheat and the stupid the ones dont know when to give up they even cost their own firm money  Very Happy

And I thought I was going to be in trouble for derailing the thread, thanks for that.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LindyLou1962 Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm

The latest DCA is the 6th! I definitely did not receive a letter to advise that the debt was being transferred - it would have been filed ... and each time the debt has been transferred from collector to collector I have not always been sent a letter ... I am a Secretary/PA and have been for years so it's all about admin and filing!

Yes, I also agree that they are trying to keep it alive ...

There is no need to apologise ... all the comments have been useful and educational (the banter has been somewhat amusing to) and this thread has widened my knowledge some more!

Not really a shoesy person ... boots are more my style Laughing Laughing

LindyLou1962
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by debt-less Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 am

LindyLou1962

if you behave like a Trustee you will be treated as such.

If you don't mind, who was the original account with, what was the value of the credit, what repayments were made and in what form, direct debit, visa debit, bank transfer etc and what months did the account open and default?

Statute barring is irrelevant if the OC (Original Creditor) has reinstated the ability to enforce a CCJ using a simple N244 application.

The account with the OC is closed (not shut), therefore it may receive set off and adjustment, it is this account that must be settled, the DCA's will by Law, fall away so there is little point engaging with them.

If you provide the basic information above, will advise next steps.

debt-less
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LindyLou1962 Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 am

Why am I behaving like a Trustee ?

Alarm bells are ringing for me - you are asking some really specific questions ... I notice you are new to this site ... are you legit? Don't mean to offend if you are but one can't be too careful!

The Original Creditor sold the debt to Arrow Global in 2013! So it is still possible for the OC to reinstate the ability to enforce a CCJ ?

At this moment in time a bit dubious of providing more specific information ... sorry! Just being cautious ...

LindyLou1962
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by debt-less Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 pm

LindyLou,

if you are devoid of the basic knowledge that Lloyds are a Trustee, and are construing a trust upon the account, making you a Trustee, which, they are permitted to do Legally, you are barking up a million wrong trees, as every single post on this site is apart from, as far as we can see, one other member.

will leave you to your Legal washing m/c as we have no wish to waste our time

best wishes

debt-less
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:05 pm

HI Lindylou1962

we dont know debt-less ,

keep with daveiron and tiggy for help  Very Happy
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by debt-less Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm

yes Pete, they have a cupboard full of success stories, not, yawn, some things never change

Jones Plantation

debt-less
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi debt-less

i was hoping you'd stick around, there are one or two members here who would have liked to engage with you for sure.

Any chance you could hit-me-up on FMOTL? i'm under the same user-name there and i'd really like to know where you were going to take us with this info - i am only just starting to look at equity and it sounds like you've cracked it.

Cheers!

Edit: i've posted a marker on 'the lighter side' on FMOTL, or you could even pm me there and let me know of other sites you post on....

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi iamani,

Debt-less was given the opportunity to post in a thread of his/her own to explain exactly how his system works and how to impliment it . They chose not to do so. Which therefor begs the question 'what was their true purpose here'?
Was it just another case of an over inflated ego ,or another attempt at disruption ?

Its also worth pointing out the 3 letters do still work and for the most part always have.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi daveiron

No argument here that the 3 letters work, but we can't rely on that forever, can we? We do need to progress.

It does seem that there is history between debt-less and others here, and perhaps there was an agenda at play, i don't know - but perhaps debt-less wants to help regardless?

Has any of you big guns checked the info debt-less posted yet? Be nice to know your thoughts on the content presented.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Quirinus wrote:A quote from National debtline :

"If a debt is barred under statute, it means that by law (the Limitation Act), the lender has run out of time to use certain types of action to try and make you pay the debt.

Statute-barred does not mean the debt no longer exists. In some circumstances, the creditor, or a debt collection agency, can still try and recover money from you. You can choose to pay if you wish. Even if the debt is statute-barred, it
may
still be on your credit reference file. This may make it harder for you to get further credit."

The Word "MAY" is the signal for the knowing.

It means it may be on your credit reference, so Check and get it removed if it is.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Quirinus wrote:They and I for that matter are not telling lies.
They have truthfully spelled

And what "SPELL" were they Casting ?
Quirinus wrote:
out the situation concerning statute-barred.
In plain English so as not to confuse.

I was right then, they were trying to bamboozle with double meaning words.

Quirinus wrote:
I found it this afternoon as you appeared to have trouble accepting what I said last night about the situation concerning a statued-barred debt.
I am sure of this and it is there in black and white for you.
Also as I have previously mentioned. I do not believe this to be the situation with the poster of
this thread. As previously mentioned I believe the debt is being kept alive. So all avenues for the debt collector are still open should they wish.

( with your help )
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Quirinus wrote:
Tiggy wrote:The Date of the original agreement will be when you took out the credit, when a DCA purchases the debt they cannot place their own default onto your credit file they can only replace the original creditor
Thus fulfilling the legal groundsfor keeping the debt live

as efforts have been ongoing to collect the debt within the six year period, the original creditor is allowed to use a debt collector to attempt to collect the debt. Also do not overlook what I have said earlier about a statute-barred debt. It may well stay on your credit report for the rest of your life unless you make efforts to repay the debt. Being statute-barred does NOT mean the debt is extinguished.

I thought the Legal grounds for keeping the Debt Live was to get a payment or an agreement that the debt was Valid from the Victim ?

Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi iamani,

Thanks for your reply.I agree we need to keep moving forward ,thats why the letters have been updated and will continue to be as and when new information comes to light.

I for one do not have a clue who debt-less was & have never heard of them before .

I have not checked out their info ,but it sounds very much like what has been posted before, here and on the old site
and whenever asked for more info the response has always been " I know all the answers ,but i am not telling you,do your own research". debt-less was given the opportunity to explain at as much length as required in their own thread,
For whatever reason they chose not do so ,to me that does not sound like someone who is here to help.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi

daveiron - you're more than welcome, and i understand what you are saying.

i remember beneficiary1 did that once or twice ('....not going to reveal that here' etc) and how annoying that was at the time, but I think i understand why now so i'm less critical of such things.

Society of the Spectacle - good effort at bringing the thread back on track fella.......sorry!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:01 pm

I don't know debt-less and I don't agree with the banning of anyone as I will always believe everyone has a voice. I'm one of the illiterate fools the likes of debt-less chat about, they go on about the Jones Plantation but expect you to bow down to them and tell them how wonderful they are or you won't get help. It's all well and good coming here and trying to dictate and saying their way is the only way and chatting in riddles, well that don't help no one really. They spout on about how they have no wish to be wasting their time but then still keep turning up telling everyone how wrong things are being done but have no interest in helping other than by derogatory comments saying how thick we are.
Only time will tell whether the way they say will work and it's easy to say the Courts are acting illegal when the Court don't listen to them. I'm still waiting for a single case using the Karl Lentz method to be shown to work, their may be one I've just never seen it and look how many have tried. I don't care who you are you will never be free and their is always someone who expects you to kiss the ring. The words I was told as a child that you don't have to be black to pick cotton are so very true. The letters for most people are easy to use and in the most part do work. Where are the success stories for what debt-less uses seeings as they have been doing it for over 5 years now I don't see any, working the system against them which the letters do have it seems worked for many. Tiggy and others have gave their knowledge freely and have worked the system really well and many many people would come here and show they have had success, so in the most part is proven to work.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by 1saberwow Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 am

I have had no word from one dca i was dealing with last year with faljay's help and using the old letters. Nothing from them since my last letter last year. So something in that letter worked or they gave up?

1saberwow
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pieintheskywhenIdie Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:00 pm

debt-free wrote:Statute barring is irrelevant if the OC (Original Creditor) has reinstated the ability to enforce a CCJ using a simple N244 application.
Form N244 is for making an application regarding a court claim that has already been raised.  So irrelevant in this case.  

LindyLou1962 wrote:Alarm bells are ringing for me - you are asking some really specific questions ... I notice you are new to this site ... are you legit? Don't mean to offend if you are but one can't be too careful!

The Original Creditor sold the debt to Arrow Global in 2013! So it is still possible for the OC to reinstate the ability to enforce a CCJ ?
Once the debt's past it's date to become statute barred, there's no way the original creditor or anyone else that the alleged debt has been passed to can reinstate it.  Selling the debt doesn't extend the time, nor do any attempts to make contact and ask you to pay.  The only way would be for you, the creditor (alleged creditor) to admit the debt in some way like by making a payment offer.

Hopefully someone will confirm this.

pieintheskywhenIdie
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:30 pm

thats what unenforceable means Smile You could still just give them it theoretically but they're such wa*#kers why would anyone? if it was an honest debt between honerables that might be different.
they get you to endorse the credit for them in the first place then ask for it back and interest.
these arrow and co fools have a reputation for trying it on if you search arrow statute barred you will see many instances and also the likes of more regulated bodys also admitting that these stat barred debts are as good as gone.
dont let them fool anyone.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 pm

I think Quirinus has gone skipping into the sunset holding hands with Harry Potter.
No one could of told him in his life not to argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LindyLou1962 Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 pm

It would appear that the 'said' debt in question is not on my Credit Report ....

LindyLou1962
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:06 pm

HI lindylou1962

get a copy of your credit report and keep it just incase
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:08 pm

LindyLou1962 wrote:It would appear that the 'said' debt in question is not on my Credit Report ....

I'm sorry to keep harping on about this but the date of reporting to your credit file and the date they issued the formal default notice (which is what the statute barred date is based upon) can be 6-12 months apart !

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next