The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Today at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

Moon phases

Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!

+10
LionsShare
waylander62
daveiron
Pat65
Little D
Tiggy
pieintheskywhenIdie
Ausk
WokeBro
itheman
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible! Empty Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!

Post by itheman Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:34 pm

hello all, wondering if you could advise me on the best way to tackle this matter

just steamed it open, 1st Credit Finance (an HSBC business loan) Issue Date 28th Feb - I have 5 days to reply.

its from County Court Business Centre (Bournemouth - miles away from me)

1st credit were assigned the debt 15/12/16, was originally £7514.66 now £8156.99

was owned by Hillesden Securities and at an old address of mine, i only only got on electoral roll to vote in brexit. default date 30/04/12 - it's close to the 6 year mark but i don't know if any two communications in this time....help!

anymore information i should give?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible! Empty Re: Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!

Post by itheman Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:06 am

Hello again WokeBro,
i read on goodf site about returning to sender any letters addressed to your strawman.
It also said that if you were curious about who/what it related to then stream it open.
There was also some comment along the lines that once a summons/claim has been issued. If it is RTS several times the court will not/is reluctant to re issue a claim. I'm sure to have some detail wrong but I'll try and find then post up here but no doubt someone on here wrote it Smile

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible! Empty Re: Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!

Post by Ausk Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:39 am

suggest that returning such and similar envelopes UNCLAIMED might be more effective.

Did it not say something on the envelop about returning it if was not/unclaimed?

By opening it, keeping it or responding to it, it may be, in law, that one has CLAIMED or accepted the envelope and therefore the document and its contents.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by pieintheskywhenIdie Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 am

Is this an actual court claim form, I mean sent by the court? If so then doing anything other than responding and defending will mean a default judgement against you.

pieintheskywhenIdie
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 am

No Ausk, just if undelivered please return to...

pieintheskywhenidle, there is a claim number and THE COUNT COURT blurred (low-res) stamp typething on it.

i can't find the info i saw on goodf just now.

it is not addressed to me as the living person it is to some ALL CAPS PERSON, that is the basis i think that it can/should be RTS?
i have missed the 3 letters to send to 1st credit, so guess i have no chance to put in a defence?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:25 pm

The Court simply don't care if you return it unopened or not as it's deemed served 5 days after it's posted.

Basically, if you return it unopened, in 14 days time you'll have another CCJ as they'll get a Judgement by Default.

claimants love it when someone does this, they get an easy order against you and you'll have absolutely no chance of getting that order set aside.

Last edited by Tiggy on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:53 am

"The Court simply don't care if you return it unopened or not as it's deemed served 5 days after it's posted."

Happy with that Tiggy but thats just a measure of how much the law has been debased and abused in law to enable legal tyranny to reign.

It happens here also but for any law that does not pass the fair and just test of 'yes I am happy to submit to that law.' then its an act of tyranny.

All laws are supposed to contain a remedy. Its one the basic of the rule of law.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:25 am

Ausk wrote:"The Court simply don't care if you return it unopened or not as it's deemed served 5 days after it's posted."

Happy with that Tiggy but thats just a measure of how much the law has been debased and abused in law to enable legal tyranny to reign.

It happens here also but for any law that does not pass the fair and just test of 'yes I am happy to submit to that law.' then its an act of tyranny.

All laws are supposed to contain a remedy. Its one the basic of the rule of law.
The best thing to do is deal with the claim, not stick your head in the sand or send it back unopened, that's just asking for trouble.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Have it in front of me now, it is actually £8666.99

This is new to me, i want to defend but all i have in my defence is it's addressed to a Mr xxxx and all seems so vague as i don't quite get it, one thing to grasp the notions but to use them...that's real. maybe if i'd tried the 3 letters earlier i might have been in a better position.

Any suggestions to help in a direction that i should be focusing on?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

itheman wrote:Have it in front of me now, it is actually £8666.99

This is new to me, i want to defend but all i have in my defence is it's addressed to a Mr xxxx and all seems so vague as i don't quite get it, one thing to grasp the notions but to use them...that's real. maybe if i'd tried the 3 letters earlier i might have been in a better position.

Any suggestions to help in a direction that i should be focusing on?
The first thing to do is to go onto the MCOL site and Acknowledge Service of the Claim with the Intention to Defend, once you've done that you have 33 days from the issue date on the claim form to submit your defence, so get that date fixed in your head - you MUST have submitted a defence by then.

Next you need to send either to the Claimant or their Solicitors if their using one:

A Request for Further information using CPR (Civil Procedure Rule) 18, and
A Request for a Copy of the Agreement.

What's the original debt for, credit card / loan?
When did you actually default (stop paying) and when did they issue the default notice?

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi Tiggy and thanks,

Claimant is 1st Credit and address to send is Lester Aldridge LLP - Solicitors, any particular structure for the requests or just a letter to them?

Debt was for a business card/overdraft with HSBC

This is from my Equifax: Default Date - 30/04/2012

They are saying:
The Defendant was advanced money on a Business loan/overdraft under an account held with the original creditor, which was repayable in full on demand. The original creditor demanded payment of the monies outstanding on his business loan/overdraft but repayment has not been made in full.
On 15/12/2016 debt was assigned to 1st Credit...sum of £xyz
A Statutory Notice of Assignment was to the Defendant
CLAIMANT CLAIMS...from 01/02/17....then interest 8% from 01/02/17.....

No other details on this claim form

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 am

So they've not separated the two out - the card and the flexiloan have both been lumped together?

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:14 am

i guess not, both card and overdraft were for the business overdraft pool. Can this help?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:11 pm

I have not used my email before for any courts or claims. Is it recommend that i create a new one with recipient as "me" of the family "us"?
i guess that i need to establish me the sovereign opposed to me the strawman?
Not really sure how this transition happens or when it should start?
Many thanks

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi all, should i also contest jurisdiction?

sorry but this is all very new to me

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 pm

itheman wrote:Hi all, should i also contest jurisdiction?

sorry but this is all very new to me
No, that would be pointless, the County Courts have jurisdiction to hear debt claims.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Thanks Tiggy, i had responded to the AOS before your post.

Does filling AOS mean i have consented to their authority?
- My response has been to defend all of the claim
- To contest jurisdiction (this i believe, if i do not submit reason why they will ignore in any case). The reason i decided to do this was to keep all options open...i get that persons/ALL CAPS are commercial entities to be used as a means of being robbed of their FIAT by the other corporations/governments and banks; and that a living man/woman is free living by common law. But i don't really know what i'm doing, is this to see if they have all evidence to support their claim? am i now in a County Court - even though i never consented to it (knowingly anyway)? Could i have several options open depending on what they reply with?

Now i have to send the solicitor:
A Request for Further information using CPR (Civil Procedure Rule) 18, and
A Request for a Copy of the Agreement.
Is there a template available? The three letter approach looks to me like it is for earlier stages that where i am

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Does anyone know if this CPR18 request the most relevant/current?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107329

Check out this Tiggy post (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86170&start=10#.VZ_B-YZ4WK1) who I'm sure will be along to tell you if it has been superceded;

Re: Lowell &Bryan Carter County court claim Heelllllp!

Postby Tiggy » Mon May 25, 2015 9:10 am
In respect to the CPR 31, technically, when you issued the CPR 31 request your claim hadn't (and still hasn't been all allocated to the small claims track), but what we're seeing is the courts rejecting 31 requests because they will be allocated to the small claims. So to be certain send them this (amended), because this does apply to ALL claims

Dear Sirs,

Re: (Claimant's name) v (Your name) Case No:

CPR18 Preliminary Request for further information / clarification

On the Xxxxx 2015, I received the Claim Form in this case issued by you out of the Northampton County Court.

I confirm having returned my acknowledgement of service to the court in which I indicate my intention to contest your entire claim.

Prior to the issue of proceedings I had delivered a request for the production of the Agreement referred to in the Particulars of Claim, and on which you intend to rely. That request was ignored.

Please treat this letter as my Preliminary Request for further information made, under CPR Part 18 for the following, including any documentation mentioned within the particulars of Claim, for which I request the production of a verified and legible copy) please accept this request by way of Service upon You:

1.The agreement, including the specific Terms at the point the alleged Agreement was made and any subsequent changes. You will appreciate by reason of the provisions of CPR 39.a (3.3) requires The originals of the documents contained in the trial bundle, together with copies of any other court orders should be available at the trial. Further, that any general conditions incorporated in the contract should also be attached.

2. The deed of assignment.
3. All notices of assignment.
4. The default warning letter.
5. The default notice.
5.1 Termination Notice.

6. I deny any indebtedness to the Claimant but particularly deny they are due statutory interest on the alleged amount of £xxx.xx and as such I request full disclosure of the amount the Claimant alleges to have paid for this alleged debt.

7. Also, I would request under Civil Procedure Rule 39 PD 39a (3.3) the originals of any documents upon which you, the claimant intends to rely, are brought to any subsequent hearing for examination

You should ensure compliance with your CPR 18 duties and ensure that the information I have requested is collated and received by me within 14 days of receiving this letter. Failure to produce the information requested will result in an Application to the Court to order the information be provided.

If you are unable to comply with this request and believe that you will never be able to comply with this request you must tell me in writing.

Please note that if you should fail to comply with this request, I will make an application to the court for an order that the proceedings be struck out or stayed for non-compliance and a summary costs order.

Yours faithfully

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Just discovered that 1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LTD has changed it's name to INTRUM UK FINANCE LIMITED. 1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LTD is on the claim form (issue date 28/02/18).

Previous company names
Name Period
1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LIMITED 09 Mar 2001 - 01 Mar 2018

Does anyone know if this affects anything?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 pm

itheman wrote:Just discovered that 1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LTD has changed it's name to INTRUM UK FINANCE LIMITED. 1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LTD is on the claim form (issue date 28/02/18).

Previous company names
Name Period
1ST CREDIT (FINANCE) LIMITED 09 Mar 2001 - 01 Mar 2018

Does anyone know if this affects anything?
No, the name change was made after the issue of the claim.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:36 am

Are there a valid reasons that can be used to extend the time for submitting a defence?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:29 am

Hey, see civil rule procedure 15.5 in the following link := https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part15

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Cheers alab,

Interesting points on that rule here
http://www.civillitigationbrief.com/2014/05/15/you-can-agree-to-extend-time-soon-but-be-very-careful-five-danger-points-explored/

How f#*!ed up is this system when solicitors have this on their website "suicide prevention" FFS...it's appalling

If you require emotional support or you are unable to cope for some other reason you may wish to contact:

Samaritans – samaritans.org – 116 123
Grassroots Suicide Prevention – www.prevent-suicide.org.uk

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Why do you want to delay submitting your defence? Any delay works in the favour of claimant and unless your exempt you have to pay for an N244 application to delay.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next