The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

the harassment continues

Go down

the harassment continues Empty the harassment continues

Post by MrBullet Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:46 am

here is a response letter I drafted up to the marston inc terms and conditions, HMCTS are the creditors will this make a difference?

the harassment continues Marsto12

(I am now in a private estate and trust) I got railroaded and recorded the hearing its bad) should I upload it or would it damage my defence as I intend using it as evidence. Which is the best route N244 I been told?

Thx for looking

Notice of Appointment

Dear Richard, please find attached Notice of Appointment of General Executor, Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule for the Scott Andrew and Smyth Estate.

In relation to correspondence received from your organisation reference number (7814427), the two separate charges have not been itemised. Addressing the £4973,00 charge, due process has not been exhausted in this matter. Two separate offers to pay have been made and ignored (see attached exhibit A and B). At present the Estate is seeking advise on bringing this matter back before the courts for remedy.

In relation to the charge imposed on the 24th of may 2018, this was the result of a malicious prosecution. This matter did not follow due process but has in fact been a total abuse of statutory process amongst other crimes performed by members of the judiciary which again have not been concluded lawfully. The Courts are well aware of my intentions in both matters.

As well as ongoing complaints to the ICO, Action Fraud and the Police, I am currently awaiting several Subject Access Requests from several public bodies involved in this conspiracy to pervert the course of justice which to date have remained unresponded to. The ICO have intervened and I should have a reply within the next four (4) weeks. At present the Estate is seeking advise on bringing these matters before the courts for prosecution.

Please find attached copies of correspondence sent and received regarding these matters to Clement Goldstone QC, Wirral Council and Wirral Magistrates Court.

The above care of address 8 Merton Place is held in Private Trust for the use and enjoyment of Beneficiaries and any attempt to enter the property by any of your agents in future will constitute Trespass. Your implied rights of access have been denied, as you may or may not be aware you have no jurisdiction over a Private Trust Estate as you are a private corporation registered on Dunn & Bradstreet under company number 09840186.

May I bring to your attention the following legislation:

Administration of Justice Act 1970 Agent or debt collector, section 40 Punishment for unlawful harassment of debtors.
(1) A person commits an offence if, with the object of coercing another person to pay money claimed from the other as a debt due under a contract, he—
(a) harasses the other with demands for payment which, in respect of their frequency or the manner or occasion of making any such demand, or of any threat or publicity by which any demand is accompanied, are calculated to subject him or members of his family or household to alarm, distress or humiliation;
(b) falsely represents, in relation to the money claimed, that criminal proceedings lie for failure to pay it;
(c) falsely represents himself to be authorised in some official capacity to claim or enforce payment; or
(d) utters a document falsely represented by him to have some official character or purporting to have some official character which he knows it has not.
(2)A person may be guilty of an offence by virtue of subsection (1)(a) above if he concerts with others in the taking of such action as is described in that paragraph, notwithstanding that his own course of conduct does not by itself amount to harassment.
(3) Subsection (1)(a) above does not apply to anything done by a person which is reasonable (and otherwise permissible in law) for the purpose—
(a) of securing the discharge of an obligation due, or believed by him to be due, to himself or to persons for whom he acts, or protecting himself or them from future loss; or
(b) of the enforcement of any liability by legal process.
[F1 (3A)Subsection (1) above does not apply to anything done by a person to another in circumstances where what is done is a commercial practice within the meaning of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the other is a consumer in relation to that practice.]
(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine of not more than £100, and on a second or subsequent conviction to a fine of not more than £400
F1S. 40(3A) inserted (26.5.2008) by The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (S.I. 2008/1277), reg. 30(1), Sch. 2 para. 13 (with reg. 28(2)(3))
Modifications etc. (not altering text)
C1S. 40(4) Criminal Justice Act 1982 (c. 48, SIF 39:1), ss. 35 (in relation to liability on first and subsequent convictions), 38 (increase of fines) and 46 (substitution of references to levels on the standard scale) apply (E.W.)
All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated.

County Courts Act 1984. 135 Penalty for falsely pretending to act under authority of court.
Any person who
(a) delivers or causes to be delivered to any other person any paper falsely purporting to be a copy of any summons or other process of a county court, knowing it to be false; or
(b) acts or professes to act under any false colour or pretence of the process or authority of a county court;
shall be guilty of an offence and shall for each offence be liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years.

WHO IN THIS WORLD GIVES YOU THE AUTHORITY TO ADMINISTRATE INTO MY PRIVATE AFFAIRS?

I am in the understanding that you are operating on instruction. The problem we have here is that your instructions are illegal and unlawful in terms of the courts complete and utter abuse of process. I would like to offer the following words of caution for you to consider: If you decide to ignore this notice and trespass the above care of address 8 Merton Place Birkenhead CH43 4XD in an attempt remove goods, you will be prosecuted as well as being held liable to honour the Fee Schedule. Being a Private Estate held in Trust this prosecution will take place at the Chancery of above.

I require you to cease and desist on any action you plan to take until due process has been exhausted between all parties involved and remedy has taken place. I will send a copy of this correspondence to the courts.

I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. For clarification purposes please address all future correspondence to Scott Andrew in the Office of the General Executor using the care of address above.

Yours sincerely,

By:

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

Without Recourse   Non-Assumpsit

Calls may be recorded

and
t&c's

Dear Richard,

should you and or any of your agents wish to contract with me, Scott: Smyth, these will be the terms of that contract, in full effect as of 27th July 2018 at 12am. I have no wish to contract with you, however, should you ignore my wishes, the following terms and conditions will apply and are non-negotiable. You and or any of your agents are now aware of these terms and conditions of this unilateral contract. Please note that you are not obliged to enter into a contract with me, if you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please ensure that your officers and agents leave me alone, any contact with any of your officers and or agents will be recorded for my own safety. However, should your officers and or agents contract with Scott Smyth of 8 Merton Place, Birkenhead, [CH43 4XD] you will be lawfully and contractually obliged to pay the amounts set out below within 28 days of invoice. .

a) any of your agents that call upon said address before due process is completed between all parties involved the penalty is £5000.00 per visit.

b) any of your agents that call upon said address without a valid signed, stamped warrant in relation to this matter the penalty is £10,000.00.

c) any of your agents refuse to leave said address, after the third request by any Trustees of the Scott Andrew and Smyth Estate the penalty is £2000.00 per agent that refuses to leave.

d) any agent that remains on said property after three (3) requests to leave will be charged at £1000.00 pounds per hour.

e) if any agent acts aggressively, reasonable force will be used to remove said agent from said property.

f) if we cannot find a compromise until this matter with the courts and you continue to follow instructions, all future correspondence sent by this Office will be charged at £300.00 per letter.

g) any of your agents attempt to force entry to said address, the penalty is £5000.00.

h) any damage as a result of any attempt to force entry the penalty is £10.000 plus costs to repair any damage.

Thank you for your business. These terms and conditions may be adjusted without warning and the terms may be added to in the future. 27th July 2018.

Yours sincerely,

By:

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.

Without Recourse   Non-Assumpsit

Calls may be recorded

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down