The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Know who you are
by LionsShare Yesterday at 5:54 pm

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

Moon phases

licensed drone operator

5 posters

Go down

licensed drone operator Empty licensed drone operator

Post by howdeedoodee Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi Folks

I'm new to the forum,can i put this info here,admin please let me know, i put some of it in the new members area but this is the updated versions as follows.

Hi Folks

I've been studying Human rights and the law for the last 10 years but have so far acted silently.
I have watched what must be thousands of hours on youtube and read thousands of documents of everything corrupt about the banking,legal,police and bailiff system.
I have never paid a parking fine in my life and have had plenty of bailiffs turn up at my door but sent them packing due to my vast knowledge of the law and human rights as stated.
One thing i have noticed from a lot of the video's on Youtube is the camera work can be a bit bad and not show the whole picture, it misses very important video if needed for proof to the police and private prosecutions.
I am a licensed and insured drone operator with 25 million liability cover and can film above people and property legally.
If upon request by the police i carry documentation to prove to them they could not stop me from flying a drone above say an eviction capturing UHD 4K video and images, My drone has a zoom lens and most times they would not even know it was there because at about 300 feet you cant even see or hear it,.. but i can still capture ultrasharp UHD 4K Video as though you were standing 25 feet above the whole crowd.
This would be invaluable in capturing from a birds eye view every conceivable thing that happens and i can live stream to Youtube as it happens if need be.
I only use my drone for helping me in my business so don't really have much of a Youtube channel but i do have a few video's helping the fire service and local 6.00pm News channel plus roof surveys and other bits and bobs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2kZDNrhw0  NOTE: not all the video's were taken in 4K video but only Standard HD.
I have the advanced equipment to allow me to fly from up to ten miles away from where the drone may be filming, however technically this does not comply with the CAA rules (Civil aviation authority)
So.....i am based in Nottingham and would like to get involved in fighting our liberties, I would be happy to bring along my drone equipment to film anybody/group that needs my help similar to these video's on youtube. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgmiNE3DEQ&t=130s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEXjs_oJd0&t=333s

The plan would be to fly from say a mile away unannounced with me having a radio link or cellphone with another member in the crowd instructing me where exactly to film.
The drone i have is very advanced and can flip from filming one area to another in a second, i would never advertise that i am there because if police/bailiffs knew this they would be less likely to misbehave.
I have seen a video in the USA where a drone captured an assault by a police officer and the footage was shown in court at the last minute unbeknown to the city's defence and the victim got a $60,000 settlement.
To cover me legally flying a mile away (line of sight) i have to have a spotter with binoculars watching the drone while i operate it via VR goggles, this is no big deal as i have powerful binoculars anyway,...the law is that someone has to have the drone in their sight in case it goes out of control, however this is very very unlikely because the drone has 2 x GPS locking chips, 2x onboard CPU'S, 4 x obstacle avoidance vision sensors and a whole host of other sensors, the technology now allows drones to fly through dense woodlands following someone and flying around trees and obstacles avoiding them, the technology really is the stuff of Sci-fi movies, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5WvcXp2dqU
Additionally before the flight i can set the drone to fly to an alternative landing point anywhere within about 10 miles so i the event that the police found where i am i turn off the transmitter in a split second and the drone flies to the predefined spot, turning on the transmitter will not reveal where that point was.....90% of the value is in the drone not the transmitter so i or someone else would just retrieve the drone when safe to do so.
Watch the video to the end, you will be truly amazed at what it can do, most of the video is actual footage from the drone so you will see the quality of what footage can be achieved.
NOTE: i do have a £50 cheap dummy drone as a decoy for confiscation if the crap really hit the fan.
I use 256 bit encryption/VPN on all my devices (phone, laptop etc) for ultimate privacy

howdeedoodee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

licensed drone operator Empty Re: licensed drone operator

Post by daveiron Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi howdeedoodee,

Please keep it all in one thread , It keeps everything tidy & easier to find.

thanks dave
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillpots Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Interesting idea. I assume no sound is captured of ground level by the drone so if others were recording sound at ground level it could be synced in an edited video of the event. At what wind strengths would you not operate your drone? Just noticed two posts running. Perhaps admin can transfer mine to correct post if this is not correct post.

Phillpots
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by howdeedoodee Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi
Maximum wind speed i can fly in is 40 mph and the 4k video is rock solid due to 3 axis gyro stabilization, however 40 mph winds only occur very occasionally during the year,maybe VICTIMS could ask bailiffs to come when its calm Very Happy

howdeedoodee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by howdeedoodee Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Here is a video of drones in 40 mph winds showing rock solid 4k video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5-2GpKs_8

Just a thought....I've seen some pretty bad rough housing and actual assault by bailiffs and police but the video captured on phones and camera's is really shaky and not that clear, even though you can tell that there was an assault in a court of law it has to be crystal clear and this is what a drone provides, if you look at my first post with links to video's of evictions its obvious assaults took place but in a courtroom i bet the police defender would worm their way out of it saying the video evidence is unclear.

howdeedoodee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by howdeedoodee Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:40 am

If you look at 11 minutes 41 seconds into this video you will see the bailiff with the yellow jacket on top of someone which looks like he's punch/strangling/assaulting someone but again its unclear.....if this were captured on drone someone would be in for a big fat compensation cheque?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEXjs_oJd0&t=333s

howdeedoodee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:35 pm

One of those being assaulted was Ceylon. It also shows the corporate thugs utterly failing to uphold their oath .obviously under orders ,but cowards non the less
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by howdeedoodee Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Footnote:
I can also fly/be up in the sky indefinitely with just a 30 second battery change every 45 minutes as the drone has an extended battery system.
The SD card can record 100hrs of video at a time.
The drone also has a 5 x cree led 3000 lumen spotlight

howdeedoodee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tom Bombadil Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi howdedoodee!

Your offer sounds very interesting.

Can I suggest that you ask around as to when an 'event' is taking place? These things are advertised on web boards and face ache pages etc, and then JUST GO THERE!

Lots of folk turn up to these gatherings and just shoot! There is really no asking especially if you understand that to be used as evidence, the footage is best kept under wraps until after it has been used as evidence!

Your idea is a VERY good one.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum