» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Yesterday at 2:39 am

» WARNING ,To all new members
by daveiron Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:11 pm

» intrum advice please
by Mrblue Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:59 am

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Mrblue Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:46 am

» JEFF C LIVE: FRIDAYS FOR FUN! Virginia Gun Grab - Max Igan Wildfires - Agenda 21 - Chinese Virus
by Lopsum Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:51 pm

» Police Scotland now giving 'Civil Advice'
by assassin Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:38 am

» Are we doomed to play along as the strawman?
by mongoose Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm

» Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?
by waylander62 Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:08 pm

» Buy A Copper Flask
by catchablackrat Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:57 am

» Letter from solicitors
by Mrblue Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:33 pm

» Its all in the definition
by Mrblue Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:40 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:30 pm

» Australian Woman Speaks The Truth - People Who Have Lost A Home, NEED A HOME, NOT A THERAPIST!
by treeze Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:53 pm

» I.O.C. no longer fit for purpose
by Mrblue Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 pm

» Hello all
by assassin Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:04 am

» Dont be mean
by Tom Bombadil Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:02 pm

» EDF energy
by assassin Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:58 am

» Small Claims Track Questionnaire
by geordiedal Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:55 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by mongoose Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:52 pm

» Capquest/Drysdens Fairfax Solicitors
by Mrblue Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:50 am

» The Realities Showing
by Mrblue Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 am

» The Truth Hurts....Port Vale 0 Rothschilds 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
by assassin Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:32 am

» Autisim & Vacinations
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:57 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by LionsShare Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:17 pm

» Londons calling!
by Sharpysparky Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 pm

» Three letters
by Mrblue Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:04 pm

» The Truth About 5G And Wi-Fi Barrie Trower
by Society of the Spectacle Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm

» Is All Hope Lost?
by waylander62 Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:03 pm

» justinian deception
by LionsShare Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:19 am

» I have had some lucky with DCA agents with this one
by daveiron Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:45 am

» Do You Like Rock Music
by LionsShare Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:55 am

» Seasons greetings
by assassin Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:47 am

» if you meet [you]
by LionsShare Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:24 pm

» need some brain storming on this
by Jayxmr Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:35 pm

» Is He Correct?
by assassin Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 am

» CEO Fraud
by assassin Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:35 am

» Arc Europe debt collector for credit card debt
by daveiron Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:43 pm

» A4V Extra Info
by LionsShare Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm

» Ted Heath - I think this recent video will be deleted
by mongoose Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:12 am

» Epstein's black book
by mongoose Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:55 am

» Important Warning To All
by Mrblue Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:39 am

» Mckenzie friends must be banned because courts are being overrun by untrained advocates, senior politicians say
by assassin Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:55 am

» Gloucestershire Police lying again.
by assassin Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 am

» webster report
by LionsShare Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:45 pm

» GOD BLESS THIS SITE
by LionsShare Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:17 pm

» Important Warning To All Reply
by assassin Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:13 am

Moon phases

warrant of entry - British Gas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

warrant of entry - British Gas - Page 2 Empty Re: warrant of entry - British Gas

Post by daveiron on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:42 pm

I dont know what others are paying but your bill seems very high . I have a 3 bedroom house, I cook
and heat with gas & i am currently paying £ 33 pm & have just had a cheaper quote from Bulb.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

warrant of entry - British Gas - Page 2 Empty Re: warrant of entry - British Gas

Post by masterofjedi on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:47 pm

@daveiron wrote:Did you record him saying the warrant is for the debt ? If you did you now have evidence of perjury
if they obtain a warrant under the 1954 Gas Act, that is a serious offense.
Please read the first link Lions Share posted ; 2006 Gas Prepay Meter regs and quote to them
section 4, paragraph (4) (d)& (e) Its the law . You need to ask them 'when and on what basis did they
calculate what you could afford ? and when did you agree to that amount'
I presume you have a current gas safety certificate.

Please be aware ,not only for this but for anything official now or in the future .Inform everyone
you only deal with matters in writing ,and make no exceptions.

As soon as you can when this is sorted change your supplier ,there are many a lot cheaper tham BG.

Hello ,does anything change if we live in a council house or does it apply to all , as I hold this years gas safety inspection record , it was inspected and dated on the 14/05/2019 I assume it ends in one year. and is there any other questions I need to ask , and could you please tell me what I do with information when I get it , should I ring them and ask to send me in writing what the warrant is for or do I write to them asking them to send it in writing ? many thanks for your help it is much appreciated

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:54 pm

@daveiron wrote:Did you record him saying the warrant is for the debt ? If you did you now have evidence of perjury
Please read the first link Lions Share posted ; 2006 Gas Prepay Meter regs and quote to them
section 4, paragraph (4) (d)& (e) Its the law . You need to ask them 'when and on what basis did they

Please be aware ,not only for this but for anything official now or in the future .Inform everyone

As soon as you can when this is sorted change your supplier ,there are many a lot cheaper tham BG.

sorry again , having read the link on prepayment meters , can you clarify that as we don't want a prepayment meter

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:32 am

@masterofjedi wrote:Hello ,does anything change if we live in a council house or does it apply to all , as I hold this years  gas safety inspection record , it was inspected and dated on the 14/05/2019 I assume it ends in one year. and is there any other questions I need to ask , and could you please tell me what I do with information when I get it , should I ring them and ask to send me in writing what the warrant is for or do I write to them asking them to send it in writing   ?  many thanks for your help it is  much appreciated
Nothing changes by you being in council property.

Safety cert' is for 1 year & any information you get keep it for good as a recored of what has gone on - a record of the parties - very important, keep everything in date order as you receive it.

You should write to them as there will now then be a record, stating all communications MUST be in writing.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:39 am

@masterofjedi wrote:

sorry again , having read the link on prepayment meters , can you clarify that as we don't want a prepayment meter
Even though you do not want a pre pay meter they will go out of thier way to force these upon you, this is the reality, if they all stuck to what they are suppose to do there would be none of this.

If you have a recording of them stating just that as in the above you have them committing purgery, should this go to court (which is what them going for a warrant is) you have the chance to show the 1954 Act & show it is for ENTRY  ONLY. Then show 1986 act & the various sections, what they can ONLY enter for.

Does this help?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 am

@masterofjedi wrote:we have been looking at a4v would that work or is that too late for us , as we need a paper bill for that ? any help would great as it is stressing me out
a4v is something I am just getting started with so I don't profess to be an expert just yet.

No a4v is not too late at this stage, if done correctly & accepted the whole alleged debt is GONE.

It should in theory work but there is more to do to get it accepted. There are examples of how to do this on internet mostly from US, wording would have to be altered slightly to refer here. If you want to have a go then through your own due dilijance have a go. Write or phone in this instance to ask for a full paper bill for the full amount. If done correctly it should work, but remember they don't want us to win so will go out of their way to.....

Good luck

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 am

I agree with all that LS has posted. It all depends on how far you are prepared to go.
It is very important that everything is done in writing. I suggest you write asap and quote The
Gas (prepayment Meter) Regulations 2006 sec 4. Inform them you do not consent to a prepayment
meter and you have offered a prepayment plan to the maximum you can afford .If they already
have a warrant demand a copy or contact the court to see what regulations they have used to
get it.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:34 pm

Please do as daveiron suggests it will be more than a definate start.

Doing nothing is NOT really an option as you will  be "railroaded" & that meter will go in.

If you don't feel you have a remedy, of course you do as we all have, but it is the problem of getting a corrupt entity to do the moral right thing. I have recently found to my own cost over a non utility related problem.

Good luck.

LS

Last edited by LionsShare on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed:"If don't you to feel that" to "If you don't feel you have a remedy" trying to write too quickly)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm

@LionsShare wrote:Please do as daveiron suggests it will be more than a definate start.

Doing nothing is NOT really an option as you will  be "railroaded" & that meter will go in.

If don't you to feel that you have a remedy, of course you do as we all have, but it is the problem of getting a corrupt entity to do the moral right thing. I have recently found to my own cost over a non utility related problem.

Good luck.

LS

hello there many thanks for words of encouragement we will do as daveiron suggests , and hopefully we will win !

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:00 pm

@daveiron wrote:I agree with all that LS has posted. It all depends on how far you are prepared to go.
It is very important that everything is done in writing. I suggest you write asap and quote The
Gas (prepayment Meter) Regulations 2006 sec 4. Inform them you do not consent to a prepayment
meter and you have offered a prepayment plan to the maximum you can afford .If they already
have a warrant demand a copy or contact the court to see what regulations they have used to
get it.

thank you for the advice , we will get on to it for sure , thank you again

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

warrant of entry - British Gas - Page 2 Empty warrant of entry - British Gas

Post by masterofjedi on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:48 am

@LionsShare wrote:please come back & lets us know how you get on.

If I could make it go away for all I would.

Hello there , many thanks for everyones help , my husband managed to get a recording of them saying the warranty of entry was based on health and safety and not for the debt , I think he managed twice to to get conversation with the same lady on the phone , well after a lot of garbage from them , my husband managed to sort out a payment plan with them but only till January " to be reviewed " so for now it is sorted ! , however I now have another problem , would I post it has another topic , it involves sadly another debt over £5,000 with a catalogue and and bailiffs wanting to remove goods , I was advised to ignore the first letters but now today I got a hand posted letter form the county court that no further notice will be received and unless I pay there will remove goods , debt is something I hate and wish I never got it too

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 am

well done over what you have accomplished. It goes to show with help, effort & persistance what can be acheived. Again well done.

Yes to answer your question about catalog debt, as it is nothing to do with "warrant of entry - British Gas"
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm

thank you I have posted about topic Neutral

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:02 pm

So the saga continues ... ( sorry if this was posted in wrong bit ) , what has now happened with this " company " that is British Gas, is now after my husband arranged the payment plan and there agreed to it , we got a letter saying we missed Novembers payment, which we didn't as the lady said if you pay the £70 the plan can be arranged , so we wrote to them saying we did not miss Novembers payment as my husband paid it over the phone , now apparently today a letter has arrived saying that no one was authorised to do agree to the plan and can we ring them up to discuss , prior to that we got a payment card saying the amount of £70.00 a month till January , so can advise what to do that next as we are literally ready for a fight , do we ring them up or better to write to them ?

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:26 pm

So long as you have kept a "record of the parties" & can show scanned documentation of everything then you should be OK if it does get serious court action.

Regarding your next plan of action, this is what I would do, obviuosly what you do is....

Gather your "record of the parties" & write down a chronological order of how things have gone with times & dates of events so far. Explain what has gone on & what has not (that is according to thier paperwork). State as far as you are concerned the payment plan is setup as per what is in your narrative above & that you are happy to carry on but do not want to be messed around (carry on paying the £70 each month) & will prevail from here on in.

Put everything in writing, this will be added to the "record of the parties". What you do not want is hear say about this or that going on over the phone. You could also state in your writing to them "NO CONTACT OVER THE PHONE WHAT SO EVER".

I hope this will give you more confidence to carry on, this is a must, as you state, you have started a plan & if you stop could lead to more serious problems later.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

thank you for replying , is there are specifics or wording we should put into the letter , just asking what would happen if we did not pay the £70.00 .which I am guessing is that if it went to court British Gas could turn around and say "well you didn't pay the £70.00 anyway so we win " Neutral

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:44 pm

@masterofjedi wrote: just asking what would happen if we did not pay the £70.00 .which I am guessing is that if it went to court British Gas could turn around and say "well you didn't pay the £70.00 anyway so we win "  Neutral
Carry on paying if you have set up a direct debit or if you pay by cheque/cash make sure they get paid. If you don't - court, CCJ(s), dca(s) (door knockers), forced entry for pre pay meters.

@masterofjedi wrote:thank you for replying , is there are specifics  or wording we should put into the letter   Neutral
No to answer the question. Only put in what you feel is correct in your situation. Do not try to be clever by using "business" sounding language or wording you do not know the meaning of, keep it simple English, & you should be fine.

As I stated, write down the list of events with dates as you saw them happen, list what has NOT gone on as per thier paper work if you know you are correct. Get your message across. If you do it correctly you will be fine.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofjedi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Simple English is fine with me ! thank you for the example as well , I will get onto it this week before last post , many thanks Smile

masterofjedi
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum