Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Limited Liability
by assassin Today at 1:31 am

» Merligen investments Ltd: Moriarty law
by sam Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by assassin Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» CABOT(MARLIN) CHANNEL 4
by Winnie Yesterday at 5:55 pm

» Are corporations becoming the new government
by handle Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Making the GOODF forum secure
by Mrblue2017 Yesterday at 3:10 pm

» Non PO Box addresses
by Winnie Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» lowell and three letters
by jack Yesterday at 10:26 am

» No assured value? Meaning
by assassin Yesterday at 1:51 am

» New 3 letter process - deed of assignment
by Mrblue2017 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 pm

» Robinson way success
by Keithatlm Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by waylander62 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:07 pm

» National non-compliance day
by Ausk Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:41 am

» 5G & Smart Meters
by handle Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm

» Advice needed for dealing with a dca
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:20 pm

» Complaint to Lowell via CSA
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:10 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 pm

» Massive Success Defeating Lowell Portfolio 1
by Lopsum Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 pm

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 am

» Lowell asking me to send £1
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:02 am

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by Ausk Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

» What have they done to GOODF
by Mrblue2017 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:55 pm

» Moorcroft
by Winnie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am

» Getting proof of claim
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

» Lesson on “Proof of Claim”
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am

» Financial dealings with DVLA
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 am

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:42 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by waylander62 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

» Shoosmith after debt from house repossession
by assassin Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 am

» Student Loan pre-1998. Anybody got any experience or advice about this please?
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:44 pm

» SAR REQUEST
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

» Fly Tipping
by eargoggles Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

» The Great Winter Scam
by assassin Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 am

» Rise up (official)
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:47 pm

» AA Zero Tolerance
by assassin Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

» Mareo
by paymydues2 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

» HSBC bank loan defaulted! How to start the process?
by Ausk Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:22 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 pm

» E on Lowells advice
by assassin Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

» New member but was a member of the old site a few years ago!
by Rachel Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

» Judgement in Default
by handle Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 am

» Qanon.Alternative media out let 24 hour live chat
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Moon phases


Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi,

I have received a penalty ticket for my car stopped at yellow junction box. I was at a huge traffic and cars were moving, there are about 6 cars moved infront of me. so when i started to move the guy in-front of me stopped. my back wheel of the call was stuck in the yellow box but it wasn't blocking the side round. cars are coming and going out of the round without any problem.

I wrote to them asking them, this wasn't intentional and i drive pass that way for the past 11 years and this never happened. what else could i do when the car in front of me didn't move. they rejected my appeal and wrote back saying even tho just the back wheel is on the box, I will still have to pay the penalty. Is there a way to appeal against it or just have to pay?


Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi Jay

Google B.o.E.V.A.T remedy, it's a conditional acceptance technique.

Cheers!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by petesomething on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:54 pm

HI jak

i did not think if you only had one wheel in the box that you could get find ,
avatar
petesomething
Admin
Admin

Posts : 394
Join date : 2017-02-24
Location : NORTHAMPTON

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Tom Bombadil on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Like John Mcenroe, the Wheel was IN.

avatar
Tom Bombadil
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 193
Join date : 2017-07-26
Location : London and Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:17 pm

iamani wrote:Hi Jay

Google B.o.E.V.A.T remedy, it's a conditional acceptance technique.

Cheers!
As the man says, cannot say it simpler!
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi,

I used  B.o.E.V.A.T remedy and I got this reply for the 2nd letter I have sent. Someone Please advise how to reply to this letter.

Thanks.

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by midnight on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi Jay, I am in no way an expert on the BoEVAT method, but I do get it. On the BoEVAT FAQ page they give the following advice.

"Reluctance on the part of the charging company to provide a proper bill or invoice is pretty damning evidence that they have no legitimate claim. If it is a legitimate charge, they will be happy to issue a properly-formatted bill or invoice in accordance with the BoE Act.

I would just keep sending Notice Two in response to any further demands and keep all their demands as evidence."

That is what they advise.

You can also contact BoEVAT for advice if needed:

http://boevat.org.uk/contact-us-2/

midnight
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 75
Join date : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 am

What legal action will they take?

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 am

As per this yt vid:

“how to beat speeding ticket 2014”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxvlr_OKyg

ask how does having a license mean I have agreed to obey RTA 1988? The said license is purely for insurance purposes.

In short they ARE trying it on to see what you will do!

as others have said look at boevat site for further info & resend letter 2. From the above vid you could ask some serious awkward questions - think about being "a man of divine creator" & not thier assumed PERSON!

Good luck!
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 am

Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWFjNS43a6E

White Rabbit Trust: Signature by Agent - Accepting Liability

Demand of the under signed Agent are they accepting FULL liability & be it under penulty of purgery

Demand to see ID, evidence of address eg recent water bill & indeed anything else you can think of to back them into a corner & leave you alone!

This will not go away any time soon, they want that stuff called currency (look up the definition of FIAT currency), as you have started see it through - you are well on the way!

Again good luck!
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by daveiron on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 am

Hi Jay,

Try having a look for the definition of parking,I had a look a few weeks ago in several legal & non legal dictionaries
and the only definitions i could find in legal dictionaries referred to a banking practice regarding securities .I could find nothing relating to vehicles.
I found only one reference in an ordinary one & that referred to leaving a vehicle ,you clearly did not leave it.

I did not have time to research it further,maybe a good project for someone.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by actinglikeabanker's Ghost on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 am

Hey

I note that you have titled your letter "Notice of rejection of invalid invoice"

-------------------------------------------------------

Parking fines and penalty charge notices : https://www.gov.uk/parking-tickets

https://www.gov.uk/parking-tickets/challenging-a-ticket

Making a formal challenge

You have 28 days to make a formal challenge (called a ‘representation’) after you get a notice to owner. You must:

   - explain your reasons for challenging the PCN in as much detail as possible
   - provide copies of any evidence or documents to support your challenge

You won’t have to pay the fine if your representation is accepted.
If your formal challenge is rejected

You’ll get a ‘notice of rejection’ - it will give you 28 days to pay or appeal to an independent tribunal.

If you don’t pay or appeal, you’ll have to pay a late penalty (‘charge certificate’).


Does what you have sent/received corresponded to their prescribed process or, are they essentially playing the language/terminology game with you?.

Some waiting and parking stuff : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/waiting-and-parking-238-to-252

actinglikeabanker's Ghost
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 648
Join date : 2017-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:44 am

Hi Jay this was on the old site:

a VERY good read!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61884

the mentioned speech:

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Speeches/beatsonj040608.pdf

Also a file that was origonally added by the author but is no longer available in that thread:

Hope this all helps! LS
Attachments
TheWayitIs.docx Important FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 pm

I was being silly and wrote it back to them with a photo stating that my car wasn't completely blocking the yellow junction box. As the moving vehicles stopped right infront of me, the back wheel of the car was in the box and other vehicle were passiing through without any problem. I was asking them to reconsider and thats the mistake I made! once they rejected the appeal.

I heard about BoEVat and sent them those letters. I am not good with words, so I am kinda stuck :-(


actinglikeabanker wrote:Hey

I note that you have titled your letter "Notice of rejection of invalid invoice"

-------------------------------------------------------

Parking fines and penalty charge notices : https://www.gov.uk/parking-tickets

https://www.gov.uk/parking-tickets/challenging-a-ticket

Making a formal challenge

You have 28 days to make a formal challenge (called a ‘representation’) after you get a notice to owner. You must:

   - explain your reasons for challenging the PCN in as much detail as possible
   - provide copies of any evidence or documents to support your challenge

You won’t have to pay the fine if your representation is accepted.
If your formal challenge is rejected

You’ll get a ‘notice of rejection’ - it will give you 28 days to pay or appeal to an independent tribunal.

If you don’t pay or appeal, you’ll have to pay a late penalty (‘charge certificate’).


Does what you have sent/received corresponded to their prescribed process or, are they essentially playing the language/terminology game with you?.

Some waiting and parking stuff : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/waiting-and-parking-238-to-252

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 pm

@Jay wrote:I was being silly and wrote it back to them with a photo stating that my car wasn't completely blocking the yellow junction box. As the moving vehicles stopped right infront of me, the back wheel of the car was in the box and other vehicle were passiing through without any problem. I was asking them to reconsider and thats the mistake I made! once they rejected the appeal.

I heard about BoEVat and sent them those letters. I am not good with words, so I am kinda stuck :-(

Start a-fresh & a new approach by watch those vids I mentioned earlier. You will get ideas by looking to the extent going over points that are brought up.

Here is 1 to start: ask: "By painting lines/marks on the ground how does that form a contract/arguement that I owe you some sort of liability (cash)?" could also ask "what gives you the right to paint markings on the ground? (they will come out with legislation). How do you own the land? (if they claim that)"

More over "How are you going to prove I have to obey statutes/acts & how do they apply to me?"

Read the following threads - start to finish. I can't do this for you but there is more than enough material to get you started

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1789-littering-accusation#13640

to settle ALLpublic debt (yellow box junction could be public debt)

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t232-to-discharge-and-settle-all-bills#1970

Correspondence from the pole ice?

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t396-correspondence-from-the-pole-ice#2383
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Yellow Box Rule

Post by handle on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:29 pm

I think the rule is to not enter the box junction unless the exit is clear.

now, if you were intending too turn right...................you are entitled to sit in th box regardless of whether there is any other traffic in front of you

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 509
Join date : 2017-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi guys,

I received this letter today. can someone advice?

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am

OK as I stated in my last post - have you read & followed those threads I mentioned?

Remember  I can't do this for you but there is more than enough material to get you started

It proberbly would start with a counter offer along the lines of:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in receipt of your ? (state what the paper work is about) & you are attempting to claim ? (again state what is in the paper work)

Now draw on what is in those threads I mentioned:

Ask serious questions like "By painting lines/marks on the ground how does that form a contract/argeement that I owe you some sort of liability (cash)?"

You are dealing with a man/woman of divine creator how does that give you authority over me?

In dealing with statutes/acts ask/demand to know: "How are you going to prove I have to obey statutes/acts & how do they apply to me?"

Watch this below start to finish you will get ideas.

"How to beat UK speeding tickets (2014)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxvlr_OKyg

Also boevat does seem a really GOOD source!

http://boevat.org.uk/about-pcns/

http://boevat.org.uk/success/

How you word your response is up to you again  I can't do this for you but you should be able to draw enough info out of those threads. From the way you articulate your initial narrative you seem more than able to do this. There are NO templates are far as am a where to help you, others may be able to help with specific wording, I know what I have written is sketchy at best, but I think & hope there is enough to get you started.

Good luck!

LS
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 am

the problem is, I am not very good with words or formal writing. So i am kinda stuck. I will try and give it a go. Thanks for your help. Appreciate that very much.

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Shall i send the letter to the court or Council?

@LionsShare wrote:OK as I stated in my last post - have you read & followed those threads I mentioned?

Remember  I can't do this for you but there is more than enough material to get you started

It proberbly would start with a counter offer along the lines of:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in receipt of your ? (state what the paper work is about) & you are attempting to claim ? (again state what is in the paper work)

Now draw on what is in those threads I mentioned:

Ask serious questions like "By painting lines/marks on the ground how does that form a contract/argeement that I owe you some sort of liability (cash)?"

You are dealing with a man/woman of divine creator how does that give you authority over me?

In dealing with statutes/acts ask/demand to know: "How are you going to prove I have to obey statutes/acts & how do they apply to me?"

Watch this below start to finish you will get ideas.

"How to beat UK speeding tickets (2014)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxvlr_OKyg

Also boevat does seem a really GOOD source!

http://boevat.org.uk/about-pcns/

http://boevat.org.uk/success/

How you word your response is up to you again  I can't do this for you but you should be able to draw enough info out of those threads. From the way you articulate your initial narrative you seem more than able to do this. There are NO templates are far as am a where to help you, others may be able to help with specific wording, I know what I have written is sketchy at best, but I think & hope there is enough to get you started.

Good luck!

LS

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by LionsShare on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:25 pm

@Jay wrote:Shall i send the letter to the court or Council?
Depends on who is making the claim. Most likely & definatly the council so long as it has NOT got to court stage!

Who is responding to you?

When I had my speeding ticket some 10 years back I dealt with at the court directly going in & asking questions which I ended up losing because I did not know then what I do now. I asked the wrong questions.

If the letter came from the court I know that sending letters to the court, the court may not & proberbly will not act as you would think (they will NOT reply) or unless you fill in some sort of form. From memory the only form I filled out was a statement of income - as I said for me then it was at court stage & in the court on the day!

If your paper work is from the court what does it say? If you have to fill in an appropriate form, it will depend on what they give you? Remember its all about money for them & things will be biased towards them.

Things will have changed in 10 years

Mostly what I received was VERY abrupt & short!

This is proberbly not much help but hope it will give you some sort direction.

LS
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 475
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Its from the council but on the top of the letter it's says (form pe2) and I should fill back of the form to respond and also sign infront of a solicitor. It doesn't look like the regular court claim form. It doesn't have a claim number.

I wrote this letter to

Traffic Encforcement Centre
County Court Business Centre
St.Kathrine House
21 - 27 St.Kathrine's Street
Northampton
NN1 2LH


I received the letter of "Order of recovert for Unpaid Penalty Charge". I am writing to let you know that, I have submitted one defence online on #name" council website and I have sent  previously two letter, under the Royal Mail Signed For delivery service, requiring a properly formatted invoice in accordance with the Bills of Exchange Act 1882; copies of which are attached hereto.

Since they have failed to address the matter and continued to demand the payment which is in itself a punishable offence under the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, and possibly the Fraud Act 2006 and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

I am deeply suspicious of #name" Council reluctancy to deliver an invoice. It is suspicious that this whole business is predicated on an enormous fraud.

It is my understanding  that, I would be in direct contravention of the Bills of xchange Act 1882, the Fraud Act 2006 and various other offences under HM Revenue and Customs egulations with regard to Value Added Tax if I, were to settle this matter without first receiving such an invoice

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Tiggy on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:19 pm

@Jay wrote:Its from the council but on the top of the letter it's says (form pe2) and I should fill back of the form to respond and also sign infront of a solicitor. It doesn't look like the regular court claim form. It doesn't have a claim number.

I wrote this letter to

Traffic Encforcement Centre
County Court Business Centre
St.Kathrine House
21 - 27 St.Kathrine's Street
Northampton
NN1 2LH


I received the letter of "Order of recovert for Unpaid Penalty Charge". I am writing to let you know that, I have submitted one defence online on #name" council website and I have sent  previously two letter, under the Royal Mail Signed For delivery service, requiring a properly formatted invoice in accordance with the Bills of Exchange Act 1882; copies of which are attached hereto.

Since they have failed to address the matter and continued to demand the payment which is in itself a punishable offence under the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, and possibly the Fraud Act 2006 and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

I am deeply suspicious of #name" Council reluctancy to deliver an invoice. It is suspicious that this whole business is predicated on an enormous fraud.

It is my understanding  that, I would be in direct contravention of the Bills of xchange Act 1882, the Fraud Act 2006 and various other offences under HM Revenue and Customs egulations with regard to Value Added Tax if I, were to settle this matter without first receiving such an invoice

Is that what you've submitted in your defence against entering a yellow box whilst the exit isn't clear??

Tiggy
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 640
Join date : 2017-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Jay on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 pm

No I have sent two previous letter asking them to give me properly formatted invoice. I have send this one yet.

Also I watched the video again and you can see they diverted the traffic straight ahead. You can see the divert traffic sign board on the video close up shot.

I am not sure if I can talk about that now. Pretty clueless .

Jay
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Tiggy on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm

@Jay wrote:No I have sent two previous letter asking them to give me properly formatted invoice. I have send this one yet.

Also I watched the video again and you can see they diverted the traffic straight ahead. You can see the divert traffic sign board on the video close up shot.

I am not sure if I can talk about that  now. Pretty clueless .

So what have you submitted in your defence?

Tiggy
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 640
Join date : 2017-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow Junction box penality ticket

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum