Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» …Gis 20 billion and you can stay minister to Mrs may… sounds like bribery and corruption don’t it?
by ceylon Today at 10:03 am

» Duped into guarantor, severe mental health issues
by waylander62 Today at 9:13 am

» Prisoner, Documentary + Bonus
by Lopsum Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show Do PAEDOPHILES want to make cannabis legal or not?
by ceylon Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Do banks destroy credit agreements ?
by daveiron Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» ...Are the paedophiles getting treated too good?
by ceylon Yesterday at 12:33 pm

» Potential legal action letter from mortimer clark solicitor
by Jai786 Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. Has the WAR on CANNABIS been lost?
by ceylon Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:22 pm

» Court claim
by Jai786 Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:59 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

» Single Justice Procedure Notice
by pieintheskywhenIdie Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:15 pm

» ...Is Zionist tube censoring AGAIN? Are the commons censoring as well? wJFP7IH25Po
by ceylon Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm

» ARE WE BEING BETRAYED?
by ceylon Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:39 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:49 am

» New 3 Letters. Any Success?
by discodave4093 Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 am

» ...Is it time to end the monarchy?
by El E Mentary Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 am

» Lowell
by assassin Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 am

» DW Fitness, Parking eye and Debt recovery plus
by assassin Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 am

» Clean up.
by midnight Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 pm

» Strange new symbol at speakers corner
by daveiron Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

» Advice for partner - LOWELL
by DRAGONBORN11 Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 pm

» Parking Eye now DRP on my back
by daveiron Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:00 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. £10 a car How much are they scamming out of the public?
by ceylon Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:32 pm

» INFO - NEW Civil Procedure Rules Pre-Action Protocols introduced OCTOBER 2017
by barnwebb Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:42 pm

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by waylander62 Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 pm

» Directions questionaire from lowells solicitors
by jack Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 pm

» AMIGOS LOANS ON MY BACK
by waylander62 Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:31 pm

» HELP Demand? I think I have a CCJ!
by Andee Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:13 pm

» Single Justice Procedure Notice
by Winston Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 pm

» MORTGAGE FRAUD
by handle Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:46 pm

» ...Did the government protect serial killer doctor?
by ceylon Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 am

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. What is value added theft?
by ceylon Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 pm

» Are you the only one awake in your family ?
by Tom Bombadil Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:56 pm

» Helping a friend
by waylander62 Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:05 pm

» What are the three foundation documents?
by jack Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:14 pm

» Essex & Suffolk Water
by Sharpysparky Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:58 pm

» Natorial Protest
by Sharpysparky Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Moon phases


Help with Water

Go down

Anglia water service ltd if on department benefits how to deal with this?

Post by Whymeok on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:20 pm

I forgot all about due to so much I'll health housing disrepair critical night mare,then my disability physical health got worse,
I forgot to budget for water use and set aside funds for water use,my flat I'm high cost to find two bills , 8oo pounds, out my eas support group if this way they may take Thier claim debt,?
Next risk can't remember aslo I may have non statute bar amounts on Thier system for this flat location.
The must got my information of electrical role , I never gave my 2013 changes of deed poll name,,so they could chase me for 4 year worth too,
My point how to I use my disability physical health illness medical too to ,a,
Seek Grant to help pay one off arrears so high it could be,b,
Next as I'm so I'll unable to cope court system,I may be moving into urgent care services soon too?
C, next how to get on weekly or correct water currently use, so I work payment plan I use now, as can't cut me off,yet, I really appreciate any advice support,as I do pay prepared has elec yet when I'll noone to help me get this key card to top up . I'm concerned I'm by 13.12.2017 to offer something,

Whymeok
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Anglican Water

Post by LionsShare on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

@Whymeok wrote:C, next how to get on weekly or correct water currently use, so I  work payment plan I use now, as can't cut me off,yet, I really appreciate any advice support
Hi Whymeok,

I hope others here will back me up when I say regarding water they are NOT allowed to cut you off. Water is needed for life & they do not have the right to threaten your life hence cut off your water. Hope this helps. Very Happy
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 414
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Tiggy on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 pm

@Whymeok wrote:I forgot all about due to so much I'll health housing disrepair critical night mare,then my disability physical health got worse,
I forgot to budget for water use and set aside funds for water use,my flat I'm high cost to find two bills , 8oo pounds, out my eas support group if this way they may take Thier claim debt,?
Next risk can't remember aslo I may have non statute bar amounts on Thier system for this flat location.
The must got my information of electrical role , I never gave my 2013 changes of deed poll name,,so they could chase me for 4 year worth too,
My point how to I use my disability physical health illness medical too to ,a,
Seek Grant to help pay one off arrears so high it could be,b,
Next as I'm so I'll unable to cope court system,I may be moving into urgent care services soon too?
C, next how to get on weekly or correct water currently use, so I  work payment plan I use now, as can't cut me off,yet, I really appreciate any advice support,as I do pay prepared has elec yet when I'll noone to help me get this key card to top up . I'm concerned I'm by 13.12.2017 to offer something,
Landlords are now legally obliged to give the name of tenants to Water and Sewerage providers, otherwise they end up liable themselves.

All Water Companies offer assistance if you are in financial hardship or considered vulnerable / disabled.

This is the link to Anglican Water's.

http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/bills-and-payments/problems-paying/assistance.aspx

They should also be able to help with installing a meter because if you're on assessed charges (ie without a meter) that's more expensive then with a meter as they estimate fairly highly.

As Lionshare says they can't disconnect you but they can take you Court for non payment.

Tiggy
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 640
Join date : 2017-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by assassin on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:24 pm

This is the link to Anglican Water's.

Anglican? do you turn on the tap and pray?
avatar
assassin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1413
Join date : 2017-01-28
Location : Wherever I Lay My Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Tiggy on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 pm

@assassin wrote:
This is the link to Anglican Water's.

Anglican? do you turn on the tap and pray?

No, that's for when you flush the loo !!

Tiggy
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 640
Join date : 2017-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Whymeok on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 am

Thank you for the information why in law housing company employees require to share ones data to third parties without consent, ok so to seek confirmation,here, I expected to provide all my medical data my disability offer information, plus how long grant if offer ant support, I can't pay in full or time scale claim require IE, 13.12.2017 and letters template to Frist use to I'm experiencing hardship complexity illness too I shall offer weekly amount need a payment card or something.like this yes any independent information.be help full tank you

Whymeok
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by LionsShare on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am

@Tiggy wrote:As Lionshare says they can't disconnect you but they can take you Court for non payment.
After paying by endorsement for me the water appears to have run away! No pun intended. Not heard anything for months.
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 414
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Whymeok on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 am

Any letters template help knows what to write I'm vunberable disabled complexity illness unable to offer full amount, I conditional acceptance offer services , I require to now how much out my eas dwp benefits. For owed claim by water company,

Then a card payment plan? Do or could this be offered, how much, I'm experiencing waiting list to get local c a b support,
I be most helpful . I can't read through so much information on website or water company

Whymeok
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by LionsShare on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 pm

@Whymeok wrote:Any letters template help knows what to write I'm vunberable disabled complexity illness unable to offer full amount, I conditional acceptance offer services , I require to now how much out my eas dwp benefits. For owed claim by water company,

Then a card payment plan? Do or could this be offered, how much, I'm experiencing waiting list to get local c a b support,
I be most helpful . I can't read through so much information on website or water company
As far as i am aware there are no template letters (I may be wrong) here to help directly. As you seem to be stressed over your situation I would not advise doing what I have done with the water.

Others here might be able to help you get where you need to be. Sorry can't be of more help!

LS
avatar
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 414
Join date : 2017-04-26
Location : Literally Where Ever I Am

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Whymeok on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm

hi loin thank you for replying i know i ready trying to find way to offer payment yet what i can afford , big concern this two bills for this year, im so ill so long loss abity to keep up on my affairs complex life long ilness , i trying to get support, yet my area waiting list still , this is in soical serivces, as i need more help care, move may be in care system, my hoysing criss causing me end up in heart and stroke in sept, 2017, so now this on top,

Whymeok
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Water

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum