The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Today at 2:20 pm

» Whats In A Name?
by daveiron Today at 5:07 am

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Today at 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Yesterday at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

Moon phases

More Smart Meter - The New Scam

+6
chong
Ausk
Tvarred
angelao1
Society of the Spectacle
assassin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More Smart Meter - The New Scam Empty More Smart Meter - The New Scam

Post by assassin Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:12 am

Smart meters will lead to 'surge pricing', admits Scottish Power amid plans for costs changing every half an hour

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/personalfinance/smart-meters-will-lead-to-surge-pricing-admits-scottish-power-amid-plans-for-costs-changing-every-half-an-hour/ar-BBLhQkw?li=AA54rU

One of Britain's biggest energy firms has admitted for the first time that smart meters will allow suppliers to introduce 'surge pricing'.

Scottish Power said new tariffs which lead to price shifts every half an hour will be put in place as soon as the energy regulator gives them the go ahead.

The controversial scheme – which relies heavily on smart meters - could significantly change the way households consume energy.

It could lead to soaring costs for watching television, charging electronic devices and running the washing machine.

Energy prices on the new tariffs will peak on special occasions such as Christmas Day and Easter when millions of households are using electricity or gas at the same time, The Telegraph reported.

But it is hoped that a new wave of smart gadgets able to communicate with smart meters will end up lowering households' bills in the long run by increasing efficiency.

Keith Anderson, chief executive of Scottish Power, defended the tariffs saying they will 'benefit customers by delivering a smarter grid' and could offer 'significant benefits'.

He said: 'We would aim to introduce tariffs that offer savings to our customers based on real-time information.

'Beyond this, half-hourly data will benefit consumers by delivering a smarter grid.

'Network companies will be able to monitor the exact flow of power and manage the local network in real time to respond to how people live their lives.

'For example, as we shift to electric transport with more people owning their own electric cars, smart meters could help avoid potential reinforcements to the grid which would be paid through customer bills.'

Surge pricing is technically permissible in the UK – but no companies currently deploy such tariffs as customers have to opt in to share their half hourly usage data.

Regulator Ofgem is currently deciding whether to allow this data to be collected as standard, which could lead to it becoming mainstream.

The regulator has previously suggested the tariffs could offer customers savings based on real-time information.

Scottish Power's plan comes after a former chief staffer at energy regulator Ofgem warned the introduction of surge pricing was the 'hidden agenda' behind the smart meter rollout.

He said: 'It is claimed that smart meters are safe and secure. Not having one, because they are not needed, is even more safe and secure.'

A spokesman for the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy said that nobody 'will be forced into switching to a 'time of use' tariff.'

Former Liberal Democrat Energy Secretary Edward Davey recently criticised energy companies for 'abusing' their power and creating a 'captive' market by putting out smart meters that make it harder for customers to change suppliers.

Mr Davey, who played a key role in shaping the nationwide rollout, hit out at energy suppliers for trying to create a 'barrier to switching' to ensure they keep their custome

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Smart Meter - The New Scam Empty Re: More Smart Meter - The New Scam

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angelao1 Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

More worryingly they use your internet and that can be hacked or the account can easily be stopped
The stupid thing is they don't save you much money I believe £10 was quoted not worth the hassle.
Definitely don't get one .

angelao1
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvarred Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:02 pm

I'm more concerned about the harm these new meters have on ones health and the potential to spy on us!

Tvarred
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:43 am

Safe? bull, how do they explain the numerous incidents of exploding smart meters where homes are being burned out, how do they explain the regular eaplosions where homes are set alight and not burned out, but individual rooms are set alight and occupants are left with untold expenses through insurance payouts and the resulting rising premiums.

This is before we have the badly installed meters with badly installed gas and electrical systems which have been condemned by gas safe engineers and part 17 qualified electricians who claim the entire installation is unsafe and condemn it.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 am

Smart meters are only about control over people and more money.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:01 pm

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk
Some relevant information

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:37 pm

This organization is fighting Smart Meters and 5G by legal means, using their legal system against them.
Advise everyone to look up what they are doing, they have just started a UK rollout helping people use their legal forms etc.
inpowermovement.com

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:32 am

I am still waiting for their liability notice ,been promised a long time now ,the last promise being December,
still no sign of it that I am aware of.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:56 am

daveiron wrote:I am still waiting for their liability notice ,been promised a long time now ,the last promise being December,
still no sign of it that I am aware of.

This is the last communication I received, unfortunately I missed the meeting.

In Power UK wrote:As a member of InPower UK, you are invited to take part in two LIVE online Round 1 Notice of Liability meetings with Cal and Tina. This is a continuation of our premier UK event a few weeks back, when we released InPower's UK Notice of Liability (NoL) for 'smart' meters. If you were unable to attend the meeting, it's not too late to participate in our group action.  Please accept this special invitation to join us for two live online meetings via Zoom with your £20 or more gift.

25th November at 5pm - Q&A Session
At the start of our meeting we will jump straight back into answering any outstanding questions you may have. At the latter part of our meeting we will discuss and assist you in selecting your four respondents, arranging your witnessing and making sure you are all together prepared for Round 1 of the NoL.

For those who cannot attend, we will record this event for later viewing, but it is best for you to attend, if possible.

9th December at 5pm - Round 1 NoL for 'Smart' Meters
We kick off the very first Round 1 of the NoL in the UK!!

Due to the high numbers of people wishing to go through the process in the UK we are considering trialing a third party platform to assist us in making sure your documents are filled out error free, ready to print and send. This platform will also keep a log of your respondents fee schedule and help us automate the remainder of the rounds needed to complete the entire NoL process. We ask for your cooperation, patience and support as we navigate this interim solution until we have the funds to build the automated system, NoL Creator. If you would like to support us more please see below.

Looking forward,
Tina and the InPower Team

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:40 am

While the health issues are bad enough with theses things, the thing that bothers me greatly will be their ability to control individual behavior by making continued supply dependent on private and public behavior.

A perceived adverse comment on a forum like this could result of discontinuance of one or more utilities for a day or two ..... for a first offence.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:27 pm

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by freeland Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:46 am

great video assassin cheeres,my power company put a card in my letter box saying meter replacement,i seen the new meter they replaced in my neighbours house,its a small white box with a small didgital readout but i dont know if its a smart meter,i like the meter i have its the one with the load disc and nice large numbers and easy to read and made by sangamo weston aparantley a very good meter,i had it checked a couple of years ago for accuresy and its with in the required tollerence,can i decline or reject their new meter and keep the one i have as its realy easy to read,i read some where its possible to get a like for like but i dont think the meter i have is made anymore.

freeland
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:05 am

What exactly did the card say ? Are they trying the unsafe meter trick?
You could ignore it & see if they try again ,or write to them and inform them that under no circumstances
will you permit the installation of a smart meter ,now or at any time in the future.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:51 pm

freeland wrote:great video assassin cheeres,my power company put a card in my letter box saying meter replacement,i seen the new meter they replaced in my neighbours house,its a small white box with a small didgital readout but i dont know if its a smart meter,i like the meter i have its the one with the load disc and nice large numbers and easy to read and made by sangamo weston aparantley a very good meter,i had it checked a couple of years ago for accuresy and its with in the required tollerence,can i decline or reject their new meter and keep the one i have as its realy easy to read,i read some where its possible to get a like for like but i dont think the meter i have is made anymore.

All you need to know here with template letter too.
http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/

Template is on the above site but listed here, obviously amend accordingly to company you are sending etc:
http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Notice-of-Non-Consent-Liability.pdf

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by freeland Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:10 pm

Hello everyone thanks for the replys, the calling card left put through my letter box said,important in large red letters to trigger the fear responce and read as part of our ongoing maintenance programe,i called to replace the electricity meter on your property today,,and a mobile number to call the engineer to arrange a date for him to call back.as i say i dont know if its a smart meter or not,would the template letters on stopsmartmeters.org.uk do to send to the power company to keep my original meter,,,,,,,,,,guys possible the same power company employee was caught on cctv putting his shoulder to an elderley neighbours front door today and realy trying to force the door open, my neighbours front porch door is a bit rickity but its his castle home and no one has the right to be behaveing like this twat,what can we do about this and the correct way to deal with this please,if i would of seen him doing this i would of kicked the f@@@ clean out of him bloody discraseful Evil or Very Mad ,,,many thanks as always.

freeland
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 am

It is merely fluff and little more, they tried to replace several of ours and they were refused and they could do nothing about it; they then claimed that the meters were being replaced because of age and it kicked off.

Everyone wrote to them and said they would allow them to replace them, but only with a like for like meter and that under no circumstances would any smart meter be allowed onto any of the properties and they sent an engineer round to replace them, what did the engineer say "I wouldn't have a fu*king smart meter either" and they cannot force you to have one.

They were replaced with like for like and the only difference was that they were an insipid yellow colour and measured cubic metres of gas instead of cubic yards.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 am

To install their meters on YOUR property they heed YOUR consent and without your consent they cannot fit a smart meter and to be pedantic, you can charge them for renting them space for THEIR meter.

With a letter sent by registered post you have the evidence that you have denied them access to your property and you have refused to have any smart meter fitted on your property then it is irrefutible.
If you allow them access it is only to fit an analogue meter only.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am

They tried this at our factory before I retired, claimed meter needed changing. I told them they must change it
on a saturday as i was not prepared to stop production. They agreed and made an appointment ,I waited all day
and they never showed so I billed them for 10 hours at my weekend rate ,added vat and the whole bill came to
£ 700.00 & they paid it (Lowery Beck). I then changed suppliers and 2 years later they tried the same stunt.
This time with Siemens ,guess what ? they never showed either it ended in court and the judge said it did not
form a contract so I lost.
Lesson learned ,anything similar in future make sure they are aware that the appointment forms a contract
and they are in agreement.
None of this related to a smart meter as they were informed from the start that no smart meter would
be allowed.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by freeland Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:16 am

The electricity meter mafia put a letter through my neighbours door today the same neighbour that the power company tryed to force his door open yesterday, saying they are replaceing the meter beacuse of its age and all meters are being replaced as an on going upgrade programe,the letter goes on to say the meter is a normal didgital kilo watt hour meter and will still be read as normal by a meter reader and to contact them with in seven days to arrange a date to change the meter,what would happen if we dont contact them can they get a warrant and the scum cops ,i had a look at another neighbours meter they have replaced and i checked the model online and it seemes tobe as described in the letter to the other neighbour( not a smart meter) and costing about £15 to £30 pounds piece of cheap crap,i also have seen a few youtube videos about thease exzact didgital meters suffering from whats called creepage that is clocking up units of power when every thing in the house is switched off costing you money you never used,any thoughts please...many thanks.

freeland
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:06 am

They do change them because of age and this is currently around the 30 year mark and you can insist on having a like for like replacement if you specifically state it.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:37 am

This is important and another play on words to screw you over.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:09 pm

InPowerMovement, latest email

Hello,

Our friend, John, is hosting a 5G, Smart Meter Technology and the Impact on Our Health talk with questions and answers. Cal Washington, author of the Notice of Liability, and Lena Pu, 5G expert, will also be joining via Internet as well.

The Town Hall, Bossell Road, Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0DD
Friday February 22nd 7:30pm – 9:30pm (includes short interval)
£5 (or £3 concessions) Tickets sold at the door

Please share this with a friend. You may already be familiar with this vital information, but many are not - let us share and speak truth!

From John:
The main purpose of this event is to inform ourselves about the roll-out of 5G (5th generation wireless network) and all its implications. The areas of the talk and the questions we will endeavor to cover will be:

1. What exactly is 5G?
2. When is it coming to our local area?
3. What is the picture nationally and globally?
4. Why haven’t we heard much about this in the mainstream media?
5. What about parliamentary approval of 5G (Discussion or legislation?)
6. What are the health implications?
7. Will it affect the bird and insect populations?
8. Is this inevitable?
9. Can we protect ourselves?
10. Why insurance companies won’t cover for health problems created by Electromagnetic pollution and low level microwaves as well as fires which have been shown to be caused by smart meters.

www.5gawareness.weebly.com

Please share this with anyone wishing to inform themselves about 5G

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm still waiting for the UK version of the liability notice we were promised long ago.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Is this any GOOD ?
Letter – Removal of Smart Meters c/o Linnet Wood

https://www.vigiliae.org/letter-removal-of-smart-meters-c-o-linnet-wood/
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle