Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UK Column
by ceylon Today at 5:53 pm

» Seize the Day
by actinglikeabanker Today at 5:09 pm

» Hello
by actinglikeabanker Today at 1:57 pm

» ...Is it FALSE FLAG CELEBRATION DAY?
by ceylon Today at 10:07 am

» Planting Radish Microgreens
by Lopsum Today at 9:23 am

» Received agreement from DCA
by daveiron Today at 9:06 am

» statute barred or not? best way to deal with MMF/Latern!
by stormy121 Today at 9:04 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Super Simple DIY Router Table
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» Rule by bloodline /David Icke
by daveiron Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. Who are the real VAMPIRES? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI3a-6du0jY
by ceylon Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» A Guide to Representing Yourself in Court
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 4:08 pm

» County Court Claim
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 4:05 pm

» THE-REMEDY-WITHIN
by ceylon Yesterday at 1:50 pm

» ...Is it the same shit again?
by ceylon Yesterday at 11:52 am

» are DWP depopulating this country for the ashkanazis
by assassin Yesterday at 11:32 am

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Yesterday at 11:32 am

» Richard D Hall / Joe Cox murder
by daveiron Yesterday at 11:17 am

» Latest from Windows on the World
by daveiron Yesterday at 10:57 am

» ...Is it OK to spend 30 million on a couple of parasites?
by freeland Sun May 20, 2018 4:07 pm

» 5G CANCER EXPERIMENT IN GATESHEAD
by Society of the Spectacle Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 pm

» Personal Liability ( project)
by daveiron Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 am

» Repression of homeless in Windsor
by daveiron Sun May 20, 2018 8:53 am

» Watch Fifty Shades Freed Online on 123movies
by Phillpots Sun May 20, 2018 12:23 am

» How to make the best marriage proposal?
by Sobolevy Sat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

» Jordan Peterson addresses explosive Cathy Newman interview
by actinglikeabanker Sat May 19, 2018 4:15 pm

» Statement of truth "i own nothing"
by assassin Sat May 19, 2018 12:31 pm

» TROY WHERE DOES THE AUTHORITY COME FROM
by quantum3d Sat May 19, 2018 10:15 am

» What do judges say when asked that question?
by Phillpots Sat May 19, 2018 10:07 am

» ...Are you sick of hearing about the parasites wedding? Only another day and the propaganda will be distracting us with more shit?
by ceylon Sat May 19, 2018 10:06 am

» Business
by assassin Sat May 19, 2018 3:13 am

» They Live. Good film
by Mia Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

» …How come the Israeli state can massacre any amount of us and nothing happens?
by Ausk Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 am

» ...Is it parasites on parade?
by ceylon Fri May 18, 2018 8:22 am

» Is there an American version of the 3 Letter process
by Traveler2B Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 am

» How to Plant a Perennial Food Garden – 20 Fruits & Veggies That Will Keep Coming Back Year After Year
by actinglikeabanker Thu May 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Moon phases


My reason for being here.

Go down

My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi all.

I've been searching for most of my adult life to find a group of people/community that doesn't quite see things as we are "supposed" to.

It started with me shortly after 9/11, I just couldn't believe what I was being told and looked at it in more detail. That was when I found my rabbit hole.

For as long as I can remember I've always seen through the charade of politics. It's just another bunch of entitled arrogant liars trying to get their noses in the trough, nothing more. But after 9/11 I realised how dangerous these people actually are. The fact that to this day the real perpetrators have got away with it sickens me to the stomach. Until the day the real truth comes out I will never believe a word that I'm told by Government/BBC/MSM.

Anyway now you know where I'm coming from so let me tell you my story...

Things changed massively for me over the last 12 months. The doctor said I had a tumour on my kidney. I then underwent numerous procedures over the next 8 months until finally being told it was cancer. From the first ultrasound scan to being diagnosed was a very difficult time for me, knowing I was ill but not being told how ill put me under massive stress and this impacted on my earnings as I was on commission only in a sales job. What made things worse was reading an article on cancertutor.org that the cure for cancer had been found many years ago but the FDA put a stop to it for obvious reasons. That made me even more angry about the current system.

My financial position was getting worse, I was taking out credit cards and loans just to get by but as my profitability for the company reduced so did the quantity and quality of my appointment. They wanted rid of me but couldn't be seen sacking a guy with cancer so we're trying to get me to leave under my own steam. This week was my final week, I've now walked away, they won.

As it stands now I have 3 loans, one I took out only 2 months ago with my bank to pay some commitments and the other 2 are to these payday loan companies with crippling interest rates.I also have 3 credit cards which are all maxed out to the tune of £8700.

The final kick in the kahuuna's was just last Thursday when I applied to my bank for an increase on my £250 overdraft to £600 to get me through and they declined me, bearing in mind I have never defaulted or been late on any of my payments to anybody ever! It's funny isn't it that the credit score system holds you under the water irrespective of your honour.

So now is the time when the floodgates open, there's no money left and my creditors will now start their processes. What I do know is that you can't get blood out of a stone, I live in a council house with my partner and my car is on HP so if they want my possessions they can have them in a bin bag.

I really don't have anything to lose now so I'm sticking with you guys, I will update as we go along.

Thanks for reading, peace  Wink


Last edited by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Lopsum on Sun May 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Thankyou for that introduction awoken2, it is heart felt  and i think you have found the right place. You are in the best position to learn their game as you say nothing to lose , it is 100% your own conditioning that gives them perceived power!
Welcome !
avatar
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1204
Join date : 2017-01-15

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Thank you Lopsum, my fight now begins.
Do you recommend me looking at protecting my non legal fiction name and if so where would I get the best information for that process?
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Lopsum on Sun May 07, 2017 5:52 pm

I have not done such a thing but maybe others here have. You can copyright your name which poses an obstacle to anyone using your name but im not sure how effective or the best things to use this for. This info was on the other goodf site along with 3 letters but it has also been removed it seems.
I will retrieve it ..........
avatar
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1204
Join date : 2017-01-15

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Sun May 07, 2017 6:47 pm

@Awoken2 wrote:

Things changed massively for me over the last 12 months. The doctor said I had a tumour on my kidney. I then underwent numerous procedures over the next 8 months until finally being told it was cancer. From the first ultrasound scan to being diagnosed was a very difficult time for me, knowing I was ill but not being told how I'll put me under massive stress and this impacted on my earnings as I was on commission only in a sales job. What made things worse was reading an article on cancertutor.org that the cure for cancer had been found many years ago but the FDA put a stop to it for obvious reasons. That made me even more angry about the current system.

Kidney problems has to do with unresolved emotional fear.

Are you still going down the allopathic route, or trying natural?
avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by daveiron on Sun May 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi Awoken,
welcome, I will send a PM with info on what i have done to get rid my alleged debts.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Posts : 939
Join date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 7:28 pm

@daveiron wrote:Hi Awoken,
welcome, I will send a PM with info on what i have done to get rid my alleged debts.

Thank you kind Sir that will be much appreciated.
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 7:45 pm

@bimmer wrote:
@Awoken2 wrote:

Things changed massively for me over the last 12 months. The doctor said I had a tumour on my kidney. I then underwent numerous procedures over the next 8 months until finally being told it was cancer. From the first ultrasound scan to being diagnosed was a very difficult time for me, knowing I was ill but not being told how I'll put me under massive stress and this impacted on my earnings as I was on commission only in a sales job. What made things worse was reading an article on cancertutor.org that the cure for cancer had been found many years ago but the FDA put a stop to it for obvious reasons. That made me even more angry about the current system.

Kidney problems has to do with unresolved emotional fear.

Are you still going down the allopathic route, or trying natural?

Sorry I had to Google allopathic. Now unresolved emotional fear does actually make a lot of sense, interesting.
The offending kidney was removed in August so I'm just waiting for another CT scan now to see if it has come back anywhere else.If it has then I'll be taking the natural remedy course as opposed to the more traditional medical methods.
For now I'm just taking daily turmeric/pepper capsules and have also quit alcohol.
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Sun May 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Try doing this simple test - http://goodf.forumotion.com/t286-the-bodies-electromagnetic-polarity-field

I'm curious if anyone's weird like me Very Happy
avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Lopsum on Sun May 07, 2017 8:02 pm

have a good read in the health section too, there are many things that will help, turmeric and curcumin are the most studied but there are lots of natural things that wont hurt to add to your diet and could be as effective.
also i find http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/cancers-all an extremely useful research tool, all official studies but overlooked by the mainstream.
avatar
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1204
Join date : 2017-01-15

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks again Lopsum, I'm learning new stuff every day and I'm staying positive. I'm so glad I've found this place.
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 am

One of Ceylons health vids



Last edited by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 am

Some suggestions :-

Buy vegetables direct from the farmer and steam or juice
Eat natural fats, unhomogenised raw milk, organic eggs, wild fish, small amount of organic meat
Drinking distilled water
Cut out processed foods / drinks.
Cut out chemicals, like toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, washing soap, etc.
avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm

avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 2:05 pm

@Awoken2 wrote:Sorry I had to Google allopathic. Now unresolved emotional fear does actually make a lot of sense, interesting.
The offending kidney was removed in August so I'm just waiting for another CT scan now to see if it has come back anywhere else.If it has then I'll be taking the natural remedy course as opposed to the more traditional medical methods.
For now I'm just taking daily turmeric/pepper capsules and  have also quit alcohol.

avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Mon May 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks Bimmer I know fully understand Allopathy, although it would have been done better by The Simpsons Wink

As far as the tapping is concerned and finding if my polarity is Ok I will have to wait for the misses to go to work... Just to avoid the ridicule really, but thanks for the info.
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by bimmer on Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 pm

No worries Smile
avatar
bimmer
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 191
Join date : 2017-04-08
Location : Outside the Matrix

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Waffle on Mon May 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Hey Awoken 2

I wish you a warm welcome (which I can see you have had Very Happy )

This is a great site and we are all hear to share ideas and guide each other with whatever one might come across in life.

I am an avid researcher and wont at this stage overwhelm you with information as there is plenty for you to read already.

I would like to say that ultimately the damage to your strawman from unpaid debts really doesn't matter in life, so they'll stop you getting credit in the future, who cares... You don't need "their" credit, but they sure as hell need yours! Your health is value, true value, the fictitious monetary system holds none. With the debts just have fun with it, they view it as a game and so should we. Its like chess you need tactics and a bit patience, but ultimately its a game for fun... so enjoy yourself with it. Its empowering.

Best of luck

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 786
Join date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 pm

@Waffle wrote:Hey Awoken 2

I wish you a warm welcome (which I can see you have had Very Happy )

This is a great site and we are all hear to share ideas and guide each other with whatever one might come across in life.

I am an avid researcher and wont at this stage overwhelm you with information as there is plenty for you to read already.

I would like to say that ultimately the damage to your strawman from unpaid debts really doesn't matter in life, so they'll stop you getting credit in the future, who cares... You don't need "their" credit, but they sure as hell need yours! Your health is value, true value, the fictitious monetary system holds none. With the debts just have fun with it, they view it as a game and so should we. Its like chess you need tactics and a bit patience, but ultimately its a game for fun... so enjoy yourself with it. Its empowering.

Best of luck

Hi Waffle,

Thanks for the positive words. I have been looking at nothing else over the last few months and I've learnt a hell of a lot with help from Veronica Chapman and the late John Harris (RIP)

Everyone here has been very welcoming and helpful so I know I'm in the right place.
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by assassin on Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 am

Hi Awoken2, you could also use activated charcoal to clean your system, I am currently trying it and it does make a huge difference to the cleansing of your system.
avatar
assassin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2017-01-28
Location : Wherever I Lay My Head

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Tue May 09, 2017 11:42 am

@assassin wrote:Hi Awoken2, you could also use activated charcoal to clean your system, I am currently trying it and it does make a huge difference to the cleansing of your system.

Hi,

I have been using activated charcoal toothpaste for the last couple of months, it's very good, I'm now walking around like this... Very Happy
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Awoken2 on Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 am

Bet you thought I was joking...
avatar
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Lopsum on Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm

assassin was referring to consuming it, it is a very powerful absorbent , you can cure food poisoning with it etc, as well as brush teeth . Awesome detox agent.
avatar
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1204
Join date : 2017-01-15

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My reason for being here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum