» TGBMS
by LionsShare Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Lyn Thyer
by handle Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:58 pm

» David Noakes & Caroline Stephens
by LionsShare Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm

» County Court Defence - What to expect?
by waylander62 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm

» I have been contacted by Child maintenance service
by Evil Wolf Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:41 am

» Utility Template SAR
by Sharpysparky Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:03 am

» Endorsed a Joint Giro Slip To South West Water NEED HELP!
by Ian_the_freeman Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm

» Relentless Debt Buyer finally acquired docs almost 1 year after my 3 letters
by onak Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:58 am

» The Robin hoodie process
by LionsShare Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:56 pm

» searching on the site
by Lopsum Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am

» private landlord...how does the eviction process work?
by scrwm Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 pm

» Solicitor's demand, wrongly addressed
by scrwm Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm

» help with wording
by Sharpysparky Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 am

» Bank Job , buy some debts, print some notes,make a film
by daveiron Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

» Marti Arrested
by Mrblue Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:41 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

» Letter from solicitors
by Mrblue Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:38 pm

» Definition of terrorism, Describes the police perfectly
by daveiron Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 am

» Help re 3 letters and now Notice Of Application For Attachment of Earnings Order - Prison :( oh my
by waylander62 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:59 pm

» webster report
by daveiron Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:23 pm

» Common Law Courts
by daveiron Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:58 pm

» Speed Camera Loophole Exposed
by El E Mentary Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:03 am

» fancy getting tagged!
by handle Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 am

» RobWay/Cohen - advice please?
by Mrblue Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:33 pm

» 5G Freedom of Information requests
by handle Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 pm

» Statute barred and delayed default
by Ukmets Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:31 pm

» getthetruth.org.uk
by Sharpysparky Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:20 pm

» Essex & Suffolk Water
by Sharpysparky Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:00 am

» Energy company switched me to a different company without consent or contract.
by assassin Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:10 am

» Do It In Writing
by LionsShare Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:08 pm

» Still think the banks are not fruadulent ?
by LionsShare Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:07 pm

» I got a reply from my 3 letter process ... what now?
by Mrblue Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:50 pm

» Old Forum Archive
by Mrblue Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:07 pm

» More Police double standards
by assassin Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:36 am

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Moon phases

Warning To Site Members On Benefits

Go down

Warning To Site Members On Benefits Empty Warning To Site Members On Benefits

Post by assassin on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

Simple question, how many people on this site are on benefits and have been unlawfully sanctioned and the DWP have followed the same pattern of NOT disclosing any information in writing, as to why their claims have been stopped or suspended, and from this year I mean after the new tax year of April 5th 2018 to date.

It works simply, they have been targetting benefits recipients on older contracts as these give the DWP no power over them for one distinct reason, under English Contract Law only the terms and conditions in force at the time of signing a contract apply and those conditions in older contracts means the DWP have no power over benefits claimants unlike new contracts which have a clause within them which does allow the DWP to change or amend the contractual conditions, anytime they like.
In most of the 61 cases I have dealt with this year it follows almost exactly the same pattern, they claim they (DWP) have introduced a new policy and in many cases it has been the policy of bringing additional identity information and if you bring this information you comply by "action" and have entered a new contract with them, but in many cases people have taken my advice and refused to bring additional information and stuck to the contract in force as:

ONLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FORCE AT THE TIME OF SIGNING THE CONTRACT APPLY

This put these benefit recipients directly in the firing line and the well trained DWP staff tried threats and intimidation to force them against their own free will to enter a new contract, so why are these new policies an issue? because they were not in force at the time of signing a contract and are retrospectively applied contractual conditions, and what does ECL say about this:

RETROSPECTIVELY APPLIED CONTRATUAL CONDITIONS WERE NOT IN FORCE AT THE TIME OF SIGNING A CONTRACT AND CANNOT COME INTO FORCE AS THEY ARE VOID AB INITIO

This is directly from the High Court which has set numerous lawful precedents about this very subject and as most people know, Lawful trumps legal every time, but the DWP can only work in the legal.

How are they doing this? in the majority of cases they are claiming they cannot sign people on without additional identification, and they openly admit that this is a new policy, what they really mean is that it is a retrospectively applied policy which is void and cannot come into force, they conveniently ignore inconvenient facts such as the law and by doing this they are now in "breach of contract" and you have them. They refuse to do anything other than make their claims verbally as by doing this they try to create ambiguity and deniability, this basically means they use the old trick of denying this by the time honoured phrase of "I have no recollection of this" which is followed usually by "I deal with lots of clients and cannot remember every single case" which is a crafty way of denying something without incriminationg themselves. In most cases it is something along the lines of "you could have picked up this booklet on the street" and hope people comply, and when they dont they get flustered and this is where they make fraudulent claims and incriminate themselves. Look closely at what they claim, YOU COULD HAVE which means they are operating on an assumption and an unsubstantiated assumption, and they try to turn this assumption into fact and nothing more. Unrebutted claims stand in law so always rebut them.

Your claim will be stopped immediately and if you try to sign on again they will claim you are not on the list for signing on and when you try to establish the reasons for this they will claim anything to prevent themselves from giving you the reasons they stopped your benefits unlawfully and try to cover up other staff's unlawful actions.

They will try to fob you off for over 1 month as this is the time you are allowed for Mandatory Recosideration and then inform you that you are out of time, BULLS*IT as you have up to 13 months with justifiable reasons.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum