The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Today at 9:56 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Sun May 05, 2024 5:54 pm

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

Moon phases

On Benefits- Must Read This

4 posters

Go down

On Benefits- Must Read This Empty On Benefits- Must Read This

Post by assassin Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:04 am

If you are in receipt of any so called benefits ( I have an issue with this term as it is not a benefit, merely a return on what you have paid in and what your cestue que vie trust has made) and this is their ramping up of DWP illegal and unlawful activities and the tricks they are currently using to catch you out anf the fact many alleged investigators are openly encouraged into using these unlawful actions and being told they will be protected from any arising complaints as the DWP merely dflect them until they become statute barred.

This has been clarified by a former DWP investigator who only retired on 14th October 2022 so this is as recent as we get; he retired from the Police force and was glad to do so as he saw the rise in police corruption and the massive cover up's which went on and the most vicious attacks by police on members of the public which they called "indoctrination initiations" whose purpose was to create a scenario of illegal activities by new recruits so existing constables felt they could trust them if and when they undertook illegal activities and with the threat of exposing their witnessed unlawful actions. Basically it was one large corrupt club where everyone got away with it, or no one got away with it and with mass police corruption the police would have to cover it up.

He retired from the Police and went as an investigator to the DWP and an attractive salary and execellent pension further attracted him and initially it was an OK job where he used his investigation skills to catch out the fraudsters and everyone played by the rules and he loved his job, not because he was catching fraudsters but because he was investigating and passing on his findings and others made the decisions about further investigation or charging someone.
More recently they have introduced incentives and these take the form of gifts or undeclared tax free cash bonuses and this is based upon a quota of claimants investigated and the amount of payments stopped and the savings amount, this is them worked out to a formula to find out the value of your cash bonus.

With the reduction in salaries and bonuses and a need to cover up these payments and a reduction in real time pensions payments meant you could correctly calculate your bonuses and instead of taking it as cash you could have the same amount added to your pension as a "Voluntary Contribution" to top up your pension and to rub salt into the wound the Government were matching this wth an equal amount so you put an additional £1000 in as a voluntary contribution and Government adds another £1000 so you make a £1000 bonus and get a £2000 bonus for your pension and there is much less paperwork to follow and much less cash floating about making it harder to trace and prove.

What is this current nasty trick?

It is called the unexpected home visit and apparently it is very successful and so successful that it is the current rising nasty trick among the less scrupilious investigators and it works very simply; if the DWP actually have enough evidence to report you for fraud they will call you into your local DWP office and you MUST attend and you will be interviewed under caution and the interview will be video and audio recorded and will take place in an office with just you and several DWP staff who are there to intimidate you and cajole you by playing good DWP staff and bad DWP staff. Note the caution though as it begins with "you have the right to remain silent" so always remain silent and confirm and deny nothing and actually say nothing as this really gets under their skin and winds them up as it ios a waste of their time and it loses them their bonuses.

If an investigator turns up at someones home in 95% of cases people speak to them and let them into their home and this is through a combination of fear and ignorance as

A) You dont need to speak to them.
B) They have no authority to enter your home.

They try to get you to speak and let them into your home for good reason and the reason to get you speaking is to self incriminate and while they are in your home by invitation they can look round and find things they can misrepresent and claim it is speculative evidence of something and the main reasons they have for visiting people is because someone has made a complaint against them and in most cases this information is incorrect and/or flawed but it gives the investigator the inroad by claiming they have had a complaint and are duty bound to investigate it because its public money. If they do a home visit they cannot simply turn up as according to their own procedures and codes of practise they have to make an appointment with you and they try it on as they know most people are ignorant and if they think a complaint has been made against them they have to let them in but they dont.

Lets put this into context; someone turns up at your home and you are a woman and you let them in, immediately they are looking for something to misrepresent and manipulate and it you have your sewing machine out repairing your daughters skirt it will be manipulated into suspected home worker making clothes, if your brother is working in your garage on your car and he comes to the house in his overalls for water it can become suspected single parent with live in lover repairing cars as a business from home; you get the picture as many things can be manipulated and suddenly a lot of circumstantial evidence appears and is presented in a way which suggests you are defrauding them.

Having attended many of these interviews I can state they only go one way and firstly they hate someone else appearing with the claimant as they like to gang up and intimidate the claimant into self incriminating and this doesn't happen if I am with the claimant and I always demand to see their evidence and when thy begin their rhetoric it always ends with the same demand "where is your proof" and this usually kills it dead but in some circumstances they try to suggest such a large number of events must mean something until I do a request under the rules of disclosure there and then and individually dismiss each claim individually by stating "opinion only with no corroborating evidence" and get their names and make a huge complaint against each individual for Misconduct In Public Office and Misappropriating Public Funds and this kills it dead,

Why do they attend your home? it is because they have insuficient evidence to take further action and it gives them the inroad to manipulate something into suspicion and there is a greater chance of that happening in your home; and, if you attend a Jobcentre on anything but a signing on day they have to pay you there and then and you can demand cash and they carry little cash in a Jobcentre.

If they turn up unexpectedly at your home then throw them off your property and never be intimidated by them and tell them to write to you (never Email or text) and make an appointment at a time acceptable to you. You prepare by taking them only to one room and never let them go wandering around or even go to the toilet which is their usual trick and you set up a video camera in full view of them and back it up with an audio recorder and if they begin the "you cant film me" rubbish then think about it, they are in your home and if you want to record them you are well within your rights to do so and they cannot stop you, if you go to a jobcentre iterview they will video and audio record you.

If you attend a jobcentre interview and it a non signing day then demand your mileage payment in cash there and then and dont be fobbed off; never walk out of a jobcentre interview as this is classed as you terminating an interview and if you terminate it they will stop your money; sit and stare at then and say NOTHING and if you put a wry smile on your face and look straight into their eyes this intimidates them and they will terminate the interview and it will be on camera.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

On Benefits- Must Read This Empty Re: On Benefits- Must Read This

Post by daveiron Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:47 am

Very good advice assassin. I would imagine almost everyone knows someone
who has fallen into the 'Overpayments' scam. This and the above scam can
be avoided or at least stopped very quickly with a few simple steps.

1. When you make a claim or are asked for further information,always make and
keep copies including proof of posting at the very least.
Most of these 'overpayments' are as a result of them alledging you have not
informed them of changes,and as people have not kept copies ,they are screwed.
2. Only ever respond to them via Royal mail .
3. Attach a small notice on your door PRIVATE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
ONLY. This should stop supprise visits which are designed to catch you off
guard. Also have a WOIRA notice displayed.
4. If they contact you by email or phone,politely inform them you only ever
correspond by Royal Mail.

Another good deterent which i keep copies of by my door is a questionare which
i require filled in before i will engage further. its like the one below;

My name is -------------------
My address is (Home --------------- Work ------------------
My employers name and address --------------------------------
I am acting in the capacity of ----------------------
I confirm i have compleated a Health and Safety risk assesment and also a
method statement ,and will supply these if requested. Yes/No
I confirm i hold public liability insurance with a minimum cover of 5 Million GBP
Yes/No.
I confirm i am qualified to speak on legal matters ,and my qualifications are ;
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am personally responsible for my actions Yes/No
I am aware and accept that i have read and comprehend the notices displayed
and that i am commiting tresspass and accept full personal liability for my actions.
I fully comprehend that should i not complete this document and or answer no
to any question contained therein .Any engagement between us will be terminated
forthwith.

Signed by acting in their personal capacity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or anything along those lines ,add anything else you can think of,They will of
course never fill it in ,but it should get rid of them.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, LionsShare and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:24 am

there must be something thta can be done to stop deliberate creation of controversy? I see it with utilities & DSAR when these people are denying us what we are entitled to & then the ICO having a 3 month back log/.

C'mon something has got to be done?
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin, Mrblue2015 and Mobo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:16 am

I would suggest with civil servants ,keep it personal.
Address all responses to the one who has made a claim against you.
You will no doubt get a response from another one,just add their name to
your correspondence .Write to the name acting in their personal capacity
and under full personal liability.
Add a quick reminder of the Nolan Principles also.
They are paid to know their job,and are trusted to do so,(trustees).
Always ask questions & if possible answer their question with a question.

Lots of very good info here, and free courses as well
https://peacekeepers.org.uk/
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:51 pm

I am on UC, I have been on since my father passed away in May 2020 after I had taken care of him for over 10 years in the family home, he was 94 with dementia and very poor mobility.

At 62 years of age and a lifetime of giving of my energy and as gumshoe sleuth says, my sweat equity, I find myself at odds with the jobcentre staff, who are on the whole much younger, and of course many are trained to speak to their ‘customers’ (the customer always pays), as if they are their superior and boss and can tell them what to do. I am at present refusing to go into the jobcentre for face to face meetings as I will not acquiesce to this form of intimidation /humiliation. I insist on remaining with the phone calls at this time. As you know they have CCTV and it was admitted to me by one ‘agent’ that it is facial recognition.

They make threats all the time (which considering the true situation of beneficiary and trustee relationship) is staggering. I left a note in ‘the journal’ the other morning which made it perfectly clear as to my stance in this matter.

I will be doing notices/DSAR to the Jobcentre manager (Officer incumbent as I only have a first name), and to one of the agents in the Jobcentre (I have her full name) who I had a particularly unpleasant phone call with, several weeks ago, and the main one to the Minister 'supposedly' in charge of the DWP. I suspect that they will be placing me on sanction, and as I do not have any other income atm it will be another concern, however I will not be bullied by these parasites, I think I would rather starve than belittle myself.

I have spoken to others who have been sanctioned and left with £4 for the month to live off, they are then made to grovel in order to get their ‘benefit’ reinstated.

This has to stop, what sort of man or woman knowingly pushes through a sanction when they know how much an individual will be left with to buy food with for the month. It is actually forced starvation and a form of torture if you think about it, can't get much more criminal than that.

Any who are involved in this are below contempt, they are criminals in the true sense and create victims every day, they are the lowest form of life in my opinion and I intend to do battle, which will put me under more pressure, I have a list as long as my arm of other things to deal with, from securing my home in a private trust to going after the whole of my private pension, not forgetting dealing with the utilities that I am concerned will become a problem very shortly.

I feel like I have been on the front line since 2011 (when I moved back into the family home), I have four (grown now) children but of course I worry about them and the situation in this realm moving forward. I support them as much as I can as I have knowledge now and therefore can do that, but it is a very lonely place to be. I come to this forum, and just a few other places like gumshoe sleuth, observation deck et al where I can get some sense of not being on my own, but ultimately we are aren’t we, some more than others I guess!

I am not laying down or allowing anyone to stand above me, I have been blessed with a sharp mind and good analytical skills, I will bring to bear on these shit heads as much as I can, and with the help of my creator, I am positive that I and we can do it, hell, we can certainly leave them with many broken bones eh!
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

daveiron, assassin, LionsShare and pitano1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Sam ,have you looked at 'you and your cash' site good stuff there on
benefits agencies. I've been a member for some time ,not sure what is
available for non members though. £5.00 to join up.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Mrblue2015 and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:20 pm

I've had a little look and can manage £5 so will see what extra intel I gather for my planned attack.

Thanks
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

Mrblue2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down