The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

+2
assassin
Akira
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt. - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

Post by LionsShare Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:25 am

LionsShare wrote: but can you tell me who the Drawer is (there is a clue further up in this thread!)? If you were to sign the space for a signature & date it, then quite arguably you could be the Drawer but what is missing? Remember leave the tear off slip alone do not write on it.
For those curious to questions posed here is some help.

Drawer the clue is in Sect 5 of BOE 1882 quoted above.

Stuff missing includes: where is the sortcode for the Corporate Bank? & please read sect3(1) BOE 1882
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61

(1585)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt. - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:11 pm

itheman wrote:Here is the promissory note webinar download link, it will only be active for a week - expires 12,08,20
https://we.tl/t-uYOKLSVPa4

do you know the full name of this mark guy does he have a website or anything, its a terrific resource he seems like he defo knows his stuff

thanks itherman

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:35 pm

it's on the first post i made on this subject WiteTaurian, i'd fully digest what lionshare has been saying on this too, i've not had a chance to go through it all again

quick one though ls, if a PN is used to discharge a charge that is being collected by say dept of work & pensions for a 3rd party...then the dfwp would have to pay funds into the account of the 3rd party?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pm

With PN's there needs to be specific narrative giving you the opertunity to clamp down the avenues which others could come after you to pay up. YT has quite a lot of examples of this.

The webinar example seemed to have very little if I remember.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:01 pm

itheman wrote:if a PN is used to discharge a charge that is being collected by say dept of work & pensions for a 3rd party...then the dfwp would have to pay funds into the account of the 3rd party?
You would think so!
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 pm

It is worth a try, in principle it's correct.

So
What is the criteria to be given the "option" of paying by PN, i mean most payments now are DD, so...cancel and do by post. Forfit the crafty convenient discount.
Does one need a paying in slip?...To discharge the debt.
Then it goes where it should go/rightfully belongs.

I've heard of some paying off car loans with PN, all well and good but do you think it's going to affect the chances of doing it again from another hp/finance company...? Blacklisted for paying with legal tender haha!

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:16 am

itheman wrote:it's on the first post i made on this subject WiteTaurian, i'd fully digest what lionshare has been saying on this too, i've not had a chance to go through it all again

quick one though ls, if a PN is used to discharge a charge that is being collected by say dept of work & pensions for a 3rd party...then the dfwp would have to pay funds into the account of the 3rd party?

thank you dude i found it

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:31 am

With PNs as stated I would be VERY careful, you are going to have to do quite a lot of research, you can easily end up in sh*t as stated, by all means research it & if you are successful please come back & let us know how you get on. Remember the example I gave above over mortgage? What they did in that case would appear to be absolutly correct as a PN created the mortgage in the 1st place, remember you are dealing with a bent corrupt system, & the village idiot is always right.

People are being railroaded left right & center over gas & leccy with warrents of entry when they are correctly (probably) endorsing the correct instrument. Using PNs when done correctly would certainly solve a lot of problems, after all we live in a debt driven economy, all there is, is debt there is no real credit except for us the people, & it really would be 1 hell of an education if all could be garnished with knowledge of how we are shafted in this system, & educated of how to operate correctly.

The system as it stands probably needs an over haul not necassarily scrapping as there are parts that are meant to work for us, if they actually did instead of against we would all be in a much better, quieter, place.

For utilities there is no need to use PNs just A4V if there is NO consideration attached, otherwise endorse it. The info is in the utilities section.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:48 pm

LionsShare wrote:If some have missed my comments earlier about the cashier's stamp, here is my take on it.

I think by having your own "stamp" & using it instead of the PO stamp that is the achilles heels for them. There was a different vid on YT that has been taken down & I did not down load it myself, wish I had. In that the presenter showed by using his own Trust Estate Stamp the water company in question (Yorkshire Water) ran off & would not have anything to do with the presenter.
Forgot to add: The Trust Estate Stamp would come from and represent the Trust Estate Executor's office. Because now the Trust Estate is being evidenced, taking charge of 1's own interest away from those that profess to be Trustee over your affairs. Hope this makes things clearer.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by catchablackrat Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:39 pm

LionsShare wrote:Hi WiteTaurian,

If you are seriuos in studying this here is an example for getting rid of PUBLIC debt - mortgage.

Michael Tellinger - Paying with Promissory Notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoIpQYeb7g

it does in South Africa appear to work. Here I am not so sure. You could start research here:

https://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/kensington-mortgages-limited

there was an example of a prom note written for over I think £1,000,000 & it was cashed, & NOT taken to clear the mortgage. The defendant(s) lost.

The evidence from this web site may have been taken down, so you will have to look.

There are tons of examples from US on YT if you want? The same principles should work here but its also about getting it stamped - notorised.

Please let us know how you get on.

YES I agree its all our birth right to be free

LS

LS

Hope you are well.

If i could briefly touch on the above, what would the prom not in relation to your mortgage for example need to contain? and regarding the notarisation, im presuming that no extra "something special" need to be added, just notarised in the same stamp and sign way?

Thanks
catchablackrat

catchablackrat
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Be very very careful, mortgages no one using this direct method as far as am aware has ever got it cleared. If it goes to court you will probably lose.

OK if you look on line there are plenty of examples of prom notes for you to use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbku5XULgIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dk7d7I1FQ8

there are plenty more on YT. the 2nd of those examples gives a good indication of stamping but mostly thats for paying any "duty" due on the document. PLease read stamp act 1891 for more on duty.

Also getting it notarised is better 'acceptance' of it being genuine.

Art work is important, if you have title docs for your property that will give you some idea.
& sign away as you put it.

Also look on YT for examples of specific wording to use, from that also generate your own ideas of what to include.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by catchablackrat Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:17 pm

LionsShare wrote:Be very very careful, mortgages no one using this direct method as far as am aware has ever got it cleared. If it goes to court you will probably lose.

OK if you look on line there are plenty of examples of prom notes for you to use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbku5XULgIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dk7d7I1FQ8

there are plenty more on YT. the 2nd of those examples gives a good indication of stamping but mostly thats for paying any "duty" due on the document. PLease read stamp act 1891 for more on duty.

Also getting it notarised is better 'acceptance' of it being genuine.

Art work is important, if you have title docs for your property that will give you some idea.
& sign away as you put it.

Also look on YT for examples of specific wording to use, from that also generate your own ideas of what to include.

Many Thanks fella

catchablackrat
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:31 pm

catchablackrat: seriously I would stay away from doing this you are very likely to get into all sorts of sh*t if you try.

I will NOT comment any more on PN's to mortgages

(1600)
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2