The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Promissory Notes

+2
flyingfish
LionsShare
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promissory Notes Empty Promissory Notes

Post by LionsShare Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:02 am

There has been an explosion on YT, Rumble, Telegram etc of people using/being advised to use prom notes to discharge tear off slip debts. This I would say is not necassarily the best way to go as the tear off slip is a voucher to discharge said debt. In fact if not done correctly could land you in jail &/or put you into serious debt - becareful that's all.

However if people are hell bent on using prom notes you WILL need to research BOE Act 1882 sect4 all on prom notes, CCA1974 sect 123 & get your head around what is being said, schedule 4A water act 1991, gas act 1986, electric act 1989, archbold book of quotations as well as anything else you can find.

Of the T&Cs that have been put on prom note, some have none (bad idea) I would add the following although its up to you. Modify the wording to suit you. Add or subtract what see you fit.

1. If this note is accepted the acceptance negates further obligation to give further discharge on this note
2. If this note is returned it is dishonoured through non-acceptance under BoE Act 1882 sect42, 43 & negates further obligation to give further discharge on this note
3. If this note is banked it negates further obligation to give further discharge on this note
4. If this note is not presented (fraud) at each collection point in time it negates further obligation to give further discharge on this note
5. If one collection point in time is missed it negates further obligation to give further discharge on this note
6. Upon final collection point in time this note must be returned indicating full discharge of said note is complete

Make sure these T&Cs are within the 4 corners (edges of the paper) of the prom note, in turn unboxed, ideally everything on 1 side of A4 - on 1 skin.

I cannot stress enough BECAREFUL. Happy prom noting.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Promissory Notes Empty Re: Promissory Notes

Post by LionsShare Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:16 am

Bank of England finally admit the GBP is worthless:
https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/freedom-of-information/2016/25-february-2016

Disclosure:

Since the Bank of England’s (the ‘Bank’) foundation in 1694 the Bank has issued notes promising to pay the bearer a sum of money. For much of its history the promise could be made good by the Bank paying out gold in exchange for its notes. The link with gold helped to maintain the value of the notes, although the link was sometimes suspended, for example in wartime.

The link with gold was finally broken in 1931 and since that time there has been no other asset into which holders have the right to convert Bank of England notes. They can only be exchanged for other Bank of England notes. Nowadays public faith in the pound is maintained in a different way - through the Bank's operation of monetary policy, the object of which, by statute, is price stability.

The promise to pay does not have the same meaning as it did three hundred years ago. Nowadays, the ‘promise to pay’ holds good in perpetuity for the exchange of old series Bank of England notes which have been withdrawn from circulation, as well as mutilated Bank of England notes, provided that certain criteria are met.

Finally, in terms of the labour theory of value, the cost to produce a banknote is minimal, however, its real value lies in the value of the goods and services you can exchange it for.

In other words its the belief of the exchange that gives it 'value'. Value is just another concept. Ultimately its FIAT currency - worthless
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron, assassin and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:59 pm

If you have any worthless fiat currency that's making the place untidy, feel free to send it to me for safe disposal.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:39 pm

i promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of....
FF your answer is a classic case of confirmation bias.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:14 am

More aptly it's an example of how the house of cards stays up.  It stays up because people believe that others will think the currency has value. I don't think even LS really thinks it's worthless in real everyday life.

And that works, at the moment. For example a little while ago I went to the bank where I supposedly have money but really it's just ones and zeroes somewhere. All the same they handed over a bunch of banknotes in exchange, and I went down the road to exchange this paper for a motorcycle. Who's to say that didn't demonstrate perceived value?  The motorcycle is real and I wouldn't have it but for that bunch of paper.

So it works, at the moment.  But if everyone simultaneously started to doubt the value, what then? I don't know what better system could be used other than pure barter.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

LionsShare and d3bzcas3y@gmail.com like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:36 am

FF morning,

I will agree to a certain point when for eg, purchasing food that can help you survive until the next meal & so on, that's real value - meaningful.

Yes I will agree with your motorbike example but that's material.

What really pi*sses me off with things like billing CoS that give a 'bill' contract or not & state here's a bill pay it or else! C'tax is a good example, if by not handing over your sweat equity representation (FIAT) they go to thier fake courts find you guilty (liable) if you hold title to land they can & will steal it from you, thugs (coppers on behalf of council) come round, kick you out of your own home. That's real enough but the main reason why is fake. People are put through all sorts of hell over nothing.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by d3bzcas3y@gmail.com Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:29 am

The Monumental Case of R v Robert 'Bob' White

https://youtu.be/zq0uR0Qbg2U

Some how i don't think the police will learn their lesson!

d3bzcas3y@gmail.com
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:31 pm

OK I've 'bit the dust', gone against my thoughts & used a prom note, it goes against my principles but after reading sect4 BOE1882 several times have changed my mind - sort of, will let you know in due course.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun May 01, 2022 10:37 am

your signature creates the cash value..... from Ceylon:

https://odysee.com/...promissory-notes---money-out-of-thin-air:f8a22eaafb088e94e79f0bd336cd15e73c92bbcb
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat May 14, 2022 9:38 am

I have been away doing some research & with some help have managed to get more info on prom notes. I will add my extra info over the next week or so
LionsShare
LionsShare

Sharpysparky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue May 17, 2022 2:30 pm

please read very carefully. Is it the case that even though you sent your prom note & its NOT been returned, its still NOT delivered or finalised - the 'transaction' is NOT complete?

The clearing bank will get in touch & state.... this gets you perplexed?

You have sent your prom note in but THEY have not cashed it properly, (they may still have it & are trying to generate MORE wealth through fractional reserve lending?) THEY have sent a photo copy or scanned it & sent to clearing bank but the bank will NOT accept it because its not the original & will contact you directly.

You are going to have to get in touch with utility Co & press hard to get THEM to deliver to the clearing bank, also get that clearing bank to push too (I'm not saying this will happen, just it might, you are going to have to deal with your situation as it arises).

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/45-46/61
21 Delivery.

(1)Every contract on a bill, whether it be the drawer’s, the acceptor’s, or an indorser’s, is incomplete and revocable, until delivery of the instrument in order to give effect thereto.

Provided that where an acceptance is written on a bill, and the drawee gives notice to or according to the directions of the person entitled to the bill that he has accepted it, the acceptance then becomes complete and irrevocable.

(2)As between immediate parties, and as regards a remote party other than a holder in due course, the delivery—

(a)in order to be effectual must be made either by or under the authority of the party drawing, accepting, or indorsing, as the case may be:

(b)may be shown to have been conditional or for a special purpose only, and not for the purpose of transferring the property in the bill.

But if the bill be in the hands of a holder in due course a valid delivery of the bill by all parties prior to him so as to make them liable to him is conclusively presumed.

(3)Where a bill is no longer in the possession of a party who has signed it as drawer, acceptor, or indorser, a valid and unconditional delivery by him is presumed until the contrary is proved.

More info on prom notes in general to follow.
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon May 23, 2022 7:16 pm

regarding prom notes I ATM beleive this YT channel may offer some good info, he comes across as genuine & I have no reason to doubt:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gez1967gall

although he did pull his channel & then put it back?? strange.

If you can find the important vids he did on prom notes including the anecdotal 'proof' it works then you may be on to a winner. The process he uses is pretty much the same as I have used but I have used a different lay out of prom note to him, the wording is similar, plus I have taken on board the info provided by Michael Tellinger, his prom note vid is on YT for you to find.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Sharpysparky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon May 23, 2022 7:41 pm

more on prom notes:
http://steven-kirk.com/using-a-promissory-note/

Michael Tellinger - Paying with Promissory Notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoIpQYeb7g
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed May 25, 2022 3:40 pm

Purely FYI:
https://pbnba.com/all-debts-today-are-discharged-by-promissory-notes/

All Debts Today are Discharged by Promissory Notes

Posted on February 9, 2016

All debts today are discharged by promises to pay in the future with promissory notes.  All Federal Reserve Notes, DOLLARS, are non-registered securities and promise to pay in the future. The Private Bankers National Banking Association, PBNBA, preprocessed promissory notes are considered as money under Federal Law, Public Policy, International Treaty Law, and Common Law. Federal Reserve Notes or FRNs are secured by the utility of a live man’s energy or labor as collateral to the United States Corporation National Debt.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpysparky Wed May 25, 2022 5:59 pm

I have just been on the bank of englands website and it says that credit/debit cards and cheques are NOT legal tender so when bills come through giving ‘ways to pay’ and these are mentioned we cant use that method as it would be fraud! So they are demanding us to create fraud like they are!
Sharpysparky
Sharpysparky
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Wed May 25, 2022 6:12 pm

Sharpysparky wrote:I have just been on the bank of englands website and it says that credit/debit cards and cheques are NOT legal tender so when bills come through giving ‘ways to pay’ and these are mentioned we cant use that method as it would be fraud! So they are demanding us to create fraud like they are!
A creditor is free to accept any form of payment that they choose.  The only special thing about legal tender is that if they are offered it they can't sue for non payment.

Why do you think it is fraud to pay by other means?  In your view who is guilty, the person paying or the person accepting payment?

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpysparky Wed May 25, 2022 6:31 pm

flyingfish wrote:
Sharpysparky wrote:I have just been on the bank of englands website and it says that credit/debit cards and cheques are NOT legal tender so when bills come through giving ‘ways to pay’ and these are mentioned we cant use that method as it would be fraud! So they are demanding us to create fraud like they are!
A creditor is free to accept any form of payment that they choose.  The only special thing about legal tender is that if they are offered it they can't sue for non payment.

Why do you think it is fraud to pay by other means?  In your view who is guilty, the person paying or the person accepting payment?

if cheques etc are not legal tender and i were to pay via this method then surely we both would be committing fraud?, they are accepting something that is not legal tender and i am using something that is not legal tender, whereas a promissory note is legal tender as this is what is printed on the pieces of paper in our pockets, known to many as money?

i am not being belligerent or claiming to know it all or cause hostility/arguments between us, the way i have interpreted it may be wrong and if so education is what i need and will accept with open arms

SS
Sharpysparky
Sharpysparky
Very helpful
Very helpful

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed May 25, 2022 8:14 pm

Its the 'promise' to pay is the key thing. From what I gather, the passing around of ink on bits of paper which state 'I promise to pay.....' is the key thing. This is where those of us discharging by endorsement may & I say - only may - have been slightly wrong, is the missing promise. 1ce the promise is made it should be game over?

In the early days others were doing this & getting a stalemate, the courts upped the stakes & coluded with the util Cos, so now THEY are getting thier double dipping oppertunity. The tearoff slip should have been enough but will have to see where this takes us? Its going to be down to knowledge & how well performance (confidence) is done if have to go to court.

May be am wrong but have told my G+L to go fook if prepay get in those meters are coming OUT! End of.

This is new testing territory for me I will keep all informed as I go.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed May 25, 2022 8:23 pm

Its true a cheque is a BOE (its an instruction, still seen as an IOU because there is an admitted 'debt'. The cheque is not the actual 'cash' itself) - Drawer (You the author), Drawee (clearing bank - Lloyds, Tsb, Natwest etc), & the Payee (that's the PERSON NAME you right on the cheque)

Added: a cheque CAN be used as cash but in very limited circumstances such endorsing a cheque that represents a discharge from 1 PERSON to another via a 3rd party.

A owes B, in turn owes C (it has to be the same amount across the board eg £100), A gives B a cheque, B endorses cheque & gives to C, C then 'cashes' the cheque but the 'transfered' amount would actually go from A to C. In this case B would have treated the cheque as 'cash'.

Last edited by LionsShare on Fri May 27, 2022 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : see Added:)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Thu May 26, 2022 8:40 am

Sharpysparky wrote:if cheques etc are not legal tender and i were to pay via this method then surely we both would be  committing fraud?, they are accepting something that is not legal tender and i am using something that is not legal tender,
The point is that it is not illegal to pay by any method mutually agreed between buyer and seller (or debtor/creditor). That's explained fairly clearly on the Bank of England page referred to earlier.
Sharpysparky wrote:whereas a promissory note is legal tender as this is what is printed on the pieces of paper in our pockets, known to many as money?
Also covered, only Bank of England bank notes are legal tender, not other forms of promissory notes. Although as already covered, a seller/creditor would be free to accept your PN if they wish just as they could choose to accept any other form of payment that suited them.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:15 pm

Anecdotal evidence those prom notes may actually work (obse4rve your own results with possible lack of evidence)? More research is required & there could be something good to come out of it all if these util CoS were honest (fat chance):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssfDdu4Q2k
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:49 am

update on my situation:

The due date for collection has now passed & as per MY T&C's the obligation is now terminated to pay further on the prom note.

No contact what so ever from Util Co, so assuming ATM its a success but I suppose that can change?

Have had communiques to 'The Occupier', either returned or binned.

No door knockers a knockin' - all quiet.

Still early days.
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpysparky Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:29 pm

LionsShare wrote:update on my situation:

The due date for collection has now passed & as per MY T&C's the obligation is now terminated to pay further on the prom note.

No contact what so ever from Util Co, so assuming ATM its a success but I suppose that can change?

Have had communiques to 'The Occupier', either returned or binned.

No door knockers a knockin' - all quiet.

Still early days.

Well its something LS, having crap through door to ‘occupier’ speaks volumes, good luck to you and hope this may be the way to go 🤞

SS
Sharpysparky
Sharpysparky
Very helpful
Very helpful

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:35 am

there is evidence in media & in my situation too, they are either ignoring the prom notes or simply trying it on, bullying me into 'paying'. NO of course, not again, this would be the 3rd time of 'paying'.

People becareful these util CoS are nothing other than bullying b'stards.

They are brokerages too (no different to insurance brokers):

https://www.utilitybidder.co.uk/utility-brokers/
https://engine.loveenergysavings.com/comparison/?affiliateId=127
https://britishbusinessenergy.co.uk/brokers-consultants/
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:41 pm

for those looking for a short cut on prom notes then OK follow:

this is the best UK I can find, on YT there are plenty of USA examples even Michael Tellinger which is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbgqdHgIfNI

this link is for the reading material & its the titled 'manual book'. The process is VERY simple, all can ignore most of the preamble in the book. Just follow the process outline therein.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s8E1MLX45n8juUsuvRNdtmzerGmDFa5w/view

this will give a verbal description to save time on reading:
https://youtu.be/zFvFlnlvRds?t=374
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next