The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

+20
Lopsum
Ausk
ceylon
Little D
Phillpots
andybreck
JerryY
assassin
midnight
Society of the Spectacle
honeyaisle
Sed Ut Perspiciatis
leipzigconnection
Ferry Man
Awoken2
daveiron
toolapcblack
teddy2
mitch
handle
24 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by mitch Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:21 pm

That's what i was thinking (official 9/11 narrative claims it was office fires that brought down all three WTC towers No

http://www.dw.com/en/london-fire-several-dead-after-blaze-destroys-tower-block/a-39244020
"...police said they were called to the scene of the blaze at 1:16 a.m. local time...":

http://copycateffect.blogspot.de/2017/06/grenfell-tower-fire.html
A fire of unknown origins started shortly before 1 a.m. on 14 June 2017 at the 24-story Grenfell Tower apartment block in North Kensington, West London, England. The call to the fire brigade is recorded for 1:16 (911=Back to the Future).

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies Blogger-image--1766194587

(Above scene is taken just before the terrorist attack in the film...in fact the entire film is riddled with 9/11 predictive programming refs)

By coincidence, a large "11" was visible at the beginning of the fire, or was it an "H" = 8?
The code section address of Grenfell Tower is W11. (News @15:28 says 6 dead, 20 injured so that's another 9/11 right there). Also in number of dead (6) + 11 in the post code. So this event could be an elite ritual sacrifice ?

Andrew Goldman director of company responsible for Grenfell Tower refurbishment admits he is clueless over what cladding was made from. Following last night London Massacre Mr, Goldman, director of Rydon, told Good Morning Britain: "We don't know there is any direct link between the fire and cladding."
"There are various different types of cladding and I don’t know the exact specifications..
“It’s a terrible disaster and again we want to get to the bottom as quickly as possible"
"All the materials that we used and the procedures we put in place follow health and safety guidelines.

The Grenfell name and brand is closely associated with the griffin. It was not a surprise to find that the griffin, just like the name of the brand itself, stemmed from the founding inspiration, Sir Wilfred Grenfell. The brave pioneer of Newfoundland and Labrador who had as a philanthropist doctor, almost by accident founded a global clothing phenomena. The griffin was a key part of his Grenfell family crest. The Grenfells were originally a noble family of Cornish origins in the rugged coastline of South-West England. A place where people are known for their fortitude and resilience.

http://tapnewswire.com/2017/06/the-great-fire-of-london/

Last edited by mitch on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by teddy2 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 am

not just me then! when i heard the morning news , my thoughts were dodgy.com at it again , all the spec of the materials smoothed over with well greased palms? .
yet as the distraction of the "bombing",london bridge, all goes quiet , election. what better fear bomb than a building and worse still other potential buildings the same .fire proof materials would only be allowed however it engulfed in minutes? planned or dodgy scrutiny ? . the numerology at play again .
what ever the game plan its desperate.

teddy2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies Empty no apology needed......

Post by toolapcblack Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 am

no apology needed for swearing guy is the opposite of these crisis actors at the staged events!!
yeah good post leipzigconnection, i watched that last night and came to the same conclusion....10 million refurbishment last year, never any problems before......100% social cleansing, he is wide awake!

toolapcblack
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:38 am

I dont know how to post it,but there is a very good link on greg hallets facebook page that was sent to me today.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferry Man Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am

I think the implication is that highly combustable materials were used in the construction or reconstruction rather.

It is no secret to any one who has ever had to live in LA or HA housing that quality, safety and professional workmanship are quite low down the order of priorities.

Cutting costs, maximising revenue and profits for stakeholders is what matters, accident of something more sinister this horrific fire could have been avoided big time, yet those who could have acted chose not too.

It does make you wonder why a tower block is built so high when fire hoses can only spray half way up and their was not even a sprinkler system or fire alarm system.

Relief of the poor remember, relief of the poor!

Ferry Man
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sed Ut Perspiciatis Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:07 pm

handle wrote:Also the twin pines mall poster in the back to the future film becomes the lone pine mall later in the film.

From Apophenia Productions -

Sed Ut Perspiciatis
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:43 pm

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

First Younk Peaky ( no relation to an australian gentlemen )
I Mirrored this one,
because it was from a BBC LIVE prog,
and i have a feeling they wont be saving it,
and in case you cant quite see,
the thumbnail is an image of the election results in which
Labour won by just "20" votes.

and a Local gentlemen comments on recent work carried out.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midnight Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 pm

Main stream media claim that there are 17 dead, but Lily Allen wanted to know why the main stream media were not reporting the unofficial death toll of upto 150 dead. This is what was stated on channel four news tonight by Lily Allen to Jon Snow. Snow confirmed that the figure of 150 dead was know to the main stream media, but the main stream media could only report the official figure of 17 as that was what had been confirmed.

https://www.channel4.com/news/lily-allen-the-government-is-trying-to-micromanage-grief

Last edited by midnight on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction of name.)

midnight
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 pm

16 Current Directors,

Had a look at Company Check,
but
24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies Lo_bla10

Robert Black the new Boss in 2009 is not a director,
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/03048135/THE-ROYAL-BOROUGH-OF-KENSINGTON-AND-CHELSEA-TENANT-MANAGEMENT-ORGANISATION-LIMITED/companies-house-data#directors-and-secretaries
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi all

That peaky knows what's what. i don't think he'll be further quoted on msm however good the obvious headline.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:10 am

Hi Awoken2

Wow! No way! Same guy? That's too far surely! You'd think this would really wake people up, but that fluoride is good s#!t, man!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 am

Let me throw a little light on this.

There are various building requirements which have to be met here and elsewhere, first we need to look at the construction method, was it a steel portal frame, poured concrete frame, or a steel reinforced frame, and why did it need cladding.

The requirements now are that all structures now need fire protection and this depends on a number of factors, with only one emergency egress down the centre of the building, at the time of refurbishment it would need at least one dry riser, a sprinkler system, and smoke alarms in every flat, why weren't these installed. In reality most buildings of this type have at least two dry risers and a connected fire alarm system to the local call handling centre to summon the fire brigade immediately, where was it? Why weren't these systems installed at the time of refurbishment as is legally required as they have to be retro fitted and there is no excuse for not fitting them so why weren't they fitted and who is responsible for such a clear omission.

Why was cladding even fitted to the outside, OK, it was insulated, but all cladding must comply with the regulations, and yes we do have a cladding division and I do actually know about this stuff, if it doesn't conform to standards and you cannot supply a Certificate of Conformity it cannot be used, its that simple. Why is the focus on the cladding.
There are various requirements for cladding, in simple terms it gets tougher for taller buildings and those with multi occupancy.

If I put my Contract Managers head back on - there is a tender stage where the requirements are packaged into a series of requirements and put out to tender, the main contractor takes these and the measurements (usually from drawings) and tenders are submitted. I cannot personally believe that any main contractor would miss such glaring omissions such as dry risers, fire alarms, and protection of the only means of egress, already it stinks. No sub contractor would make so many glaring omissions, and we work as both main contractor and sub contractor on many projects, then of course we have the numerous staff involved at both the council/Housing Association, the main contractor, and the sub contractors.

We are being led to believe that all these people made the same glaring errors, sorry I dont believe it.

It was reported on the radio news that the fire was well ablaze and there was no chance of the building collapsing; how did they know this? are the firefighters all structural engineers who could fully examine the building? more misinformation. Who made this judgement and what are their credentials.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next