The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

Moon phases

Vitamin C Therapy

Go down

Vitamin C Therapy Empty Vitamin C Therapy

Post by Waffle Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm

In recent years I have noticed more and more abnormal infections occurring in myself and people around me. In the past I have had great success administering vitamin c therapy on myself.

Last year I had suspected viral meningitis. A doctor, two consultants and two nurses all said we think you have meningitis but we need to do a lumber puncture to be sure. I had been treating myself with sodium ascorbate orally for three days, approximate does was 30 grams per day. The consultants kept assessing my symptoms and looking at each other questionably, so I asked were my symptoms normal for someone with suspected meningitis, they replied yes, but they are very mild, they said they had not seen anyone with symptoms so mild before.

I refused the lumber puncture and continued my self treatment and was back to work within 1 week, although very mild symptoms persisted for another week.

This is just one example I can give of my own experience with vitamin C therapy.

In recent weeks there have been a few cases of people I know who have had an infection that has caused great pain down one side of their face, with severe nasal congestion. Some have have just had nasal congestion and burning sensations in their nose for a week or two. But the ones with more severe symptoms have successfully been treated with antibiotics. If the antibiotics work then its a bacterial infection that the immune system is unable to fight off.

I have had the sever symptoms and treated myself with vitamin c in smaller doses, which helped it subside, however, it has been almost 6 weeks and the nasal congestion is persisting. Its usually one blocked nostril, no runny nose, but what I have noticed is slight a lack of appetite and severe craving for fruit, its almost all I've been eating.

After background research H pylori is a suspect, however without a proper diagnosis its more of a shot in the dark, but I am suspecting a gut bacterial infection due to my symptoms, generally I feel fit and well, baring the above symptoms.

Ive spent many hours researching vitamin C therapy and if anyone is going to dabble in it make sure you do plenty of research to ensure your competency.

I wanted to share this experience with you all, as a diary of the effects over the next few days of my treatment. I am expecting to take up to and over 50 grams a day of vitamin C as sodium ascorbate and orally, substituted with my continued craving for fruit. I have taken does of this level in the past for periods of a week or more and cleared undiagnosed infections such as suspected chest infection and your standard viruses that float about.

I'd played off the Vit c over the last couple of weeks to see if my body would take its natural course but it appears to be failing so on comes the immune supplements.

I have just taken a 5 gram dose and within 20 mins the blocked nasal symptoms have subsisted, this is the dose I will continue to take at least every two hours until I am satisfied all symptoms have cleared + a little longer to ensure recovery. Unless of course they do not, then I will have to get a diagnosis and pursue the methods.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Vitamin C Therapy Empty Re: Vitamin C Therapy

Post by Waffle Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Effects of high dose vitamin C treatment on Helicobacter pylori infection and total vitamin C concentration in gastric juice.

Jarosz M1, Dzieniszewski J, Dabrowska-Ufniarz E, Wartanowicz M, Ziemlanski S, Reed PI.
Author information
Abstract
Low gastric juice total vitamin C concentration in the presence of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection probably plays a role in gastric carcinogenesis. In vitro vitamin C has been shown to inhibit the growth of H. pylori. The aims of this study were to determine the effect of high dose vitamin C administration on H. pylori infection and on gastric juice total vitamin C concentration in patients with H. pylori related chronic gastritis. Sixty patients with dyspeptic symptoms and proven chronic gastritis and H. pylori infection, who were undergoing routine endoscopy, entered the study after giving informed consent. They were randomly coded into two treatment groups. Group 1 (controls, n = 28) were treated with antacids for 4 weeks and Group 2 (n = 32) received vitamin C 5g daily also for 4 weeks. Nine patients did not complete the study and were excluded. Plasma and gastric juice total vitamin C levels were measured at baseline, at the end of 4 weeks treatment and again 4 weeks after treatment cessation. In the control group H. pylori infection remained unchanged in all 24 patients throughout as did the mean gastric juice total vitamin C concentration. However, in the vitamin C treated group eight of 27 patients (30%) who completed the treatment course the H. pylori infection was eradicated (P = 0.01). In these patients the mean gastric juice total vitamin C concentration rose significantly from 7.2 +/- 1.6 micrograms/ml after 4 weeks treatment (P < M 0.001) and 19.8 micrograms/ml 4 weeks after treatment was discontinued (P < 0.001). In the remaining 19 patients with persistent H. pylori infection, the mean gastric juice total vitamin C concentration rose less than in those with successful H. pylori eradication; 6.3 +/- 1.7 micrograms/ml before treatment, 10.8 +/- 1.5 micrograms/ml after 4 weeks treatment (P < 0.05) and a return to pre-treatment levels (7.1 +/- 2.7 micrograms/ml) 4 weeks after vitamin C intake stopped. There were no side effects of vitamin C treatment. This study has shown that 4 weeks daily high dose vitamin C treatment in H. pylori infected patients with chronic gastritis resulted in apparent H. pylori eradication in 30% of those treated. In those patients there was also a highly significant rise in gastric juice total vitamin C concentration which persisted for at least 4 weeks after the treatment ceased. A significant, though less marked, gastric juice total vitamin C concentration increase was observed during vitamin C treatment even in subjects with persistent H. pylori infection, though this was not maintained after treatment ended. The mechanism whereby vitamin C treatment appeared to result in H. pylori eradication is unclear. Further confirmatory studies are indicated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9926292

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 pm

My observations with the above articles are positive, they had a 30% success rate with 5 grams per day. From my experience this success rate would most likely increase if the patents were administered a high dose and for a longer period if necessary.

Ideally in my case it would be advisable to try and acquire a diagnosis from a doctor, but its not something I do unless its necessary, lets hope it doesn't come to that. Taking the above and my experience into consideration. If it is a gut bacterial infection and I am administering high enough doses for a long enough period I may be able to beat it. Ill keep this post posted.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 pm

For the people reading this post to understand why I am trying this method rather than going straight to conventional medicine. If you note in the abstract there were no recorded side effects from taking those doses of vitamin C, next time you get a course of antibiotics look at the side effects in the insert.....

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Theres not many people who can talk about vitamin C than Dr Suzanne Humphries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LLX0sgwAU

For book reading i'd recommend Curing the Incurable by Dr Thomas Levy

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated