The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Today at 12:32 am

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Today at 12:16 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

Moon phases

Qualifications

5 posters

Go down

Qualifications Empty Qualifications

Post by assassin Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:43 am

How many people have seen the rise in qualifications in recent years, and how did they come about, and who benefits from them?

In the last couple of decaded there has been an explosion in the number of qualifications people have to have, usually to get a job or even get a better job, its noticeable that a great number of them have sprung up from nowhere and have no significance whatsoever, after all what use is a degree in Coronation Street, and yes it is true, you could get a degree in Constipation Street from Derby University.

When we look into most qualifications they are consensual, there is no legal or lawful obligation to have them or even take them, but we get the same old drivel being spouted "its for safety reasons" being the most popular; I can understand some of them for things such as commercial and domestic gas and electricity, but what about the rest of them. Of course its all down to money and a huge industry has spawned around training and providing these qualifications and of course you have to register and be on a register to hold them, so show me the law? but of course they cannot because its all a play on words as no laws exist for the majority of qualifications and they are merely company policy which isn't law of any form.

In a great many cases where there was a requirement to have a single qualification and now they have been divided into numerous qualifications to operate a piece of equipment or machinery so one former qualification has become several qualifications to operate basically the same piece of equipment. Take forklifts, many years ago we had to train operatives to drive them and they were trained and qualified to drive them all, now you have to hold licences for standard forklifts in different weight classes, another licence for a rough terrain forklift, another license for electric forklifts and these are one example of many.

How many people remember the health and safety boom and health and safety experts ruled the roost as they were so hyped up and revered by many industries that they were on a par with god like creatures and they became so self important that they had to justify their jobs by getting so petty in what they did that they went from the sublime to the ridiculous.

So, what it is it all about? money of course, many training companies sprang up offering a whole range of courses to make people compliant, but compliant with what? many rolled out the spiel and the scare tactics and forced many companies into signing employees up to courses they didn't need or want and of course and the offshoot of this was the same companies offering free machine surveys so they could fit unnecessary safety equipment to machinery which it didn't need, but they employed scare tactics again. Then, of course, many of these new fangled qualifications were time dated meaning they had to be renewed periodically or they were out of date and non existant, so a guaranteed income from constant renewals of these qualifications and it all costs money.

It is a pure scam to make people believe they have to have these useless qualifications and get them into this mindset and in may cases people have to pay for them themselves, and if you are unemployed you simply don't have the money to spend £500 + VAT on a course just to improve your chances of getting a job.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Qualifications Empty Re: Qualifications

Post by Jinxer Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:15 am

Do you think the no win no fee compensation culture may of had something to do with this as well. Were you have to sign risk assessments for everything from picking up a pen to how much toilet roll is needed to clean yourself with effectively lol.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:02 pm

This topic directly relevant to me.

I've been in health and safety for near on 30 years and i've seen the rise and proliferation of this competency based training.

i too have wondered what's driving it. The offical explanation has always been that safety in the workplace will improve if people are better trained. I've not disputed this explanation although these days I have doubts about it being the right approach.

The problem for me is that I am convinced there is a depopuation agenda but improving safety in the workplace is not consistent with the depopuation agenda.

Theres no doubt that these tickets are simply a ticket to a job but i am certain there is much more to them than what meets the eye.

The only thing I can come up with is that having these tickets is just another way of keeping people spending, spending and spending. The more we spend, the less can save. It falls into the same bucket as Deliberate Poor Quality Expensive Goods - DPQEG.

I am begining to think that what they might be up to is increase our culpability for loss by virtue of these workplace tickets, in an out-of-the-workplace environment. I am also quite confident, its another form of survielience and tracking of individuals but what purpose that serves I am not sure.

Apart from that, I am at a total loss to explain their purpose in any conspiritorial sense.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi guys

We all know what it's about, it's about money.

Not just our 'cash' though. i suspect the proliferation of courses for this that and the other is due to the course providers gaining access to our House funds.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:51 pm

hi all.
can you spot the Achilles heel,that their
arrogance has produced.?
regards.
pitano1
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm

To an extent its authority Ausk, HSE can do an inspection and create more ways of creating income by implementing and issuing notices against a company with threats of court action, to close or suspend a company activity, or to hold a legal; person responsible, either way it is time and effort in detracting from a companies performance. Either way it costs money.

Liability is an issue and a point I have considered for many years.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Qualifications Empty Clearance

Post by toolapcblack Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:21 pm

as an add on to needing these qualifications:
a lot of positions also require you to be security cleared these days, which can be a nightmare if you have ever been in financial difficulties(as they look into your credit history) from a job loss/redundancy or you like many of Us are not a willing slave!
This is basically what credit scores are used for ie the more credit you have the better score, for the ones without credit cards/store cards etc who would rather save up to buy something ....we will eventually be outcast from the system and unemployable

toolapcblack
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum