The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by M.walker Today at 2:33 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by assassin Today at 4:06 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Yesterday at 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

Moon phases

iamani/Debt-less

5 posters

Go down

iamani/Debt-less  Empty iamani/Debt-less

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Greetings

It has been brought to my attention that members may think i am acting as proxy for a former short-term member.

i state here and now, for the record and to set your minds at rest:

i have had no contact whatsoever with he-who-shall-remain-nameless other than their brief appearance on this site. i've no idea who or where they are.

At the time they were banned, i was disappointed as i wanted to see where their info was going, as it looked promising to me.

Some of you may have noticed that i asked them to contact me on FMOTL. Perhaps you thought that was disrespectful to the site, or even disloyal.

Well, if i hadn't PM'd someone of my intentions (to find out if the banned member would interact with me on FMOTL public forum in which case we would all see it) to make sure there were no objections, (i was assured that it was ok and a good idea) then perhaps you would have been right to think so.

i took the info and spent some time thinking about it and i came up with the 'howie' letter, and posted it in reply to someone's post, being sure to point out that it had not been tested. i broke no rules.

This is now posted in 'debt forum' for everyone's consideration.

May i point out that i have contributed regularly to the site and never have i been disrespectful or discourteous to another member. i may suggest new ideas, i may question people's assertions, but never am i disrespectful.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers!

Last edited by iamani on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

iamani/Debt-less  Empty Re: iamani/Debt-less

Post by Jinxer Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:21 pm

I have to admit I didn't like debt-less my way is the only way attitude and the bow down before me and lick my butt before I tell you anything but I too went over and joined FMOTL forum to try and find out more but never got an activation e-mail from them. I didn't tell anyone I was going to join their as it's got nothing to do with anyone what forum I choose to join or not.
I got to admit I don't never read terms and conditions for joining a forum I just post what I want and if someone don't like it they can tell me or ignore me.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:52 pm

like i said in the pm and which as jinxer points out its got nothing to do with me or anyone else what you do outside of this site really. So if you were looking for "permission" or my say so you got none from me . You also wont be judged by me for doing that if you wanted. I remain quite neutral , ideas speak for themselves.
Due to your message it was suspected that your idea could have come from the troll which caused Assassin to warn you . The right thing to do in the circumstances .
Thanks for clarifying .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi Lopsum

Very eloquently put, thank you.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 pm

This is an interesting response, particularly at it contains a blatent lie.

1/ I never claimed that several members claimed you were acting as a proxy for a banned member, I merely highlighted the fact that members COULD perceive it in this way. In point of fact this is where I highlighted the issue and explained it to you and highlighting an issue is not a claim or an allegation, merely outlining a potential issue in this case.

2/ You have twisted this PM into something it isn't and lied in the process.

3/ It was made clear to you that banned former site members were banned for a reason.

4/ If you had an issue with the PM, or didn't fully understand it you could have taken this up with me and not gone running and complaining to another site admin behind my back.

5/ You chose to post about this matter instead of keeping it as a low key affair and there is a reason you have done this, it would also appear that your actions are to try to cause contention between site admin, this won't work.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:58 am

Hi

assassin - just to let you know, i'm not ignoring you.

It's just there's a lot in your last post, so out of respect i'm thinking really hard how best to frame my reply.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:16 am

I think we all need a bit thicker skin, it could end up a lonely place with just admins chatting to each other. We need more people with different points of view.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:05 am

iamani wrote:Hi

assassin  -  just to let you know, i'm not ignoring you.

It's just there's a lot in your last post, so out of respect i'm thinking really hard how best to frame my reply.

Cheers!

Take your time, reply if you want to, dont feel the need to reply if you don't want to.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi

assassin - Let me explain my predicament to you: Until you posted those accusations the matter was pretty much closed, no real harm done.

If i reply in rebuttal to your post - which i am honour-bound to do - the situation may escalate to one which i'm sure no-one (except maybe detractors of the site) wishes to see.

If i don't reply in rebuttal, then my silence in the face of those accusations will be taken as an admission of guilt.

Do you see my problem?

i find my current position to be untenable. Action is required, so i offer a compromise:

i will edit my OP to remove that which has offended you.

You can delete the post in which you make those claims and accusations.

As long as that post is up then my credibility is in question, so i would prefer to settle the matter sooner rather than later. If the offered compromise is inadequate then i will feel obliged to post rebuttal.

i'd sooner we be friends.....

What say you....?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Iamani ,
I think you have fallen for a hoax.
If I am correct ,the very Point of the legislation dealing with assignments,
is to get around the problem of a sold debt being Paid.
You will claim that the Debt has been SOLD.

AH HA !
and they will say No, it has been assigned.
sorry we win.
Assigned is not sold, that is why the corrupt politicians passed this Bill.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Society of the Spectacle

i'm not sure where you get 'hoax' from. The letter was an idea i had after reading certain posts that contained promising information, after that info had rattled around inside it came out as that letter (and its follow-up).

Am i right in thinking the Deed of Assignment is difficult to gain access to - even in the form of a certified copy?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi Society of the Spectacle

.....and aren't we on the wrong thread? Just noticed.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:23 am

Hang on a minute, you were the one who chose to post about it so your basic deflection techniques do not wash, you were the one who made the accusations and again your deflections do not work.

You posted and openly lied and tried to play the victim in this issue, so you assume you can simply go around lying and making false claims? then you can try and bluff your way out of it? really.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:18 am

Hi

assassin - Your accusations seem to be based on a PM yet you have neglected to post it as proof.

Why not....?

As i recall, mine and yours are the only names on it.

i hereby waive any confidentiality for my part.

Show us the proof......

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:41 am

Why do you persist in your lie that I made an accusation when it is clearly shown that you made the accusation, site admin and mods are privy to the PM I sent you which clearly shows I have made no such allegation, and that you clearly made an accusation in your post, if you are going to tell lies then have the basic self respect to admit it.

Why have you lied and persisted in that lie?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:50 am

iamani now banned for 2 days for everyone to have an input and a decision formulated.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:50 am

Wow what's happened here, this seems to have escalated into world war 3 (Donald Trump v Kim Jong Un lol). Obviously were not privy to what's happened in private messaging and the last above post has asked for everyone's input. This looks as if it's an escalation of iamani's idea of a letter and possibly being warned about being in cahoots with a banned member debt-less. I'm not sure why debt-less was banned but it seems as if it was for an arrogant attitude (well that's why I think he was) and not for his ideas, it would be sad if debt-less was banned for his ideas though. iamani's letter to me seemed like a good idea and was certainly open for discussion and maybe I was the only one who thought his letter was good and could work and was watching with interest how the discussion panned out. I can't see how this has escalated to a ban albeit for 2 day's and I personally hope this don't end up as permanent. iamani has stated he hasn't had contact with debt-less and personally I don't think it's anyone's business but his own if he had. Well that's my opinion as a member who has probably posted more stupid ideas than anyone (remember my bankruptcy post lol).
Just to add I don't think iamani's post was stupid.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 am

I do hope this can be sorted quickly & iamani is NOT banned for life. Iamani's input for me has been valuable putting a good slant on views & opinions put forth by several contributers.

Certainly helped me quite a bit.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Iamani either deliberitely or accidentally ,
appears to have picked up an idea based on illusion,
as tiggy has pointed out.

Yet at first iamani to give credit thought the idea may be of help.
OK so far.
But it was presented in much the same way as debt-less presented it .
Holding back the punchline in a Teasing way.
Possibly through confusion on Iamanis part,
but clearly in an arrogant manner by debt-less..

Iamani then went on to defend the now discredited idea,
through pride or pique or whatever.

To top all this off, he was posting in a thread trying to give help to someone wholly unfamiliar with these ideas.

If a newbie had been steered into trouble ,
what price for Iamani to Pay ?
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:14 pm

What has happened?

iamani posted an idea, nothing wrong with that except that it was an idea based upon that of a banned member and presented in the same way and was seriously flawed.

I contacted iamani by PM to keep it low key and not get blown out of proportion, and suggested he tread carefully as it could be seen by some members to be posting by proxy, not that it would be seen in any specific way, and suggested options for him which included contacting admin or mods if he was unsure, and left it with him.

No allegations or claims were made on either part.

iamani chose to contact another site admin member instead of contacting me and tried to play us off against one another for some reason, then chose to post publicly on the site and made unfounded claims against me by telling a blatant lie which is there for everyone to see, then continued with this lie even though he is fully aware it is a lie, why?
Why did he choose to escalate something which was a non situation by going behind my back and try to play me off against another site admin?

Why does imani continue with this lie?

Why did iamani choose to escalate the non situation into a situation and try to bring site members into it by posting about it when all he had to do was tread a little carefully and be a little cautious about what he posted to avoid any contention about his posts from other site members?

As site admin and mods we have to look out for many things which site members never get to see, we often have to act before a situation escalates and this includes many things such as obvious trolls, people posting from proxy servers to conceal their identity, and people joining using two identities, and many many more things.

We have to ensure flawed ideas or implementation of ideas are kept off the site and this is generally done through debate and discussions and generally site members discussions highlight the flaws so people such as less experienced, or new members in desperate situations act correctly and do not get themselves into further trouble by trying to implement flawed ideas.

We have to consider the fact that this is what happened to the old site and protect this site from the same flaws which saw the old site disintegrate into nothing but another stooge site of the debt enforcers.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Jinxer wrote:Wow what's happened here, this seems to have escalated into world war 3 (Donald Trump v Kim Jong Un lol). Obviously were not privy to what's happened in private messaging and the last above post has asked for everyone's input. This looks as if it's an escalation of iamani's idea of a letter and possibly being warned about being in cahoots with a banned member debt-less. I'm not sure why debt-less was banned but it seems as if it was for an arrogant attitude (well that's why I think he was) and not for his ideas, it would be sad if debt-less was banned for his ideas though. iamani's letter to me seemed like a good idea and was certainly open for discussion and maybe I was the only one who thought his letter was good and could work and was watching with interest how the discussion panned out. I can't see how this has escalated to a ban albeit for 2 day's and I personally hope this don't end up as permanent. iamani has stated he hasn't had contact with debt-less and personally I don't think it's anyone's business but his own if he had. Well that's my opinion as a member who has probably posted more stupid ideas than anyone (remember my bankruptcy post lol).
Just to add I don't think iamani's post was stupid.

There is no WW III, there was no private messaging, only 1 private message.

Debtless was banned for several reasons and not for his ideas.

There are no stupid ideas, just some ideas which cannot and will not work, and there are ideas which can be discussed, adapted, or adjusted to provide solutions.

Two day bans are standard procedure where site admins and mods have time to discuss what has happened and decide upon a solution.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum