The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by M.walker Today at 2:33 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by assassin Today at 4:06 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Yesterday at 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

Moon phases

Chemtrails Exposed By Pilots, Doctors, & Scientists. Soil & Water Tested High In Aluminum & Barium

+3
Lopsum
Waffle
ceylon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chemtrails Exposed By Pilots, Doctors, & Scientists. Soil & Water Tested High In Aluminum & Barium - Page 2 Empty Re: Chemtrails Exposed By Pilots, Doctors, & Scientists. Soil & Water Tested High In Aluminum & Barium

Post by Lopsum Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Thankyou epsom Smile i respect your views too sorry if i appeared rude in my initial posts
 well since we are all subject to chemtrail fall out wouldnt morgellans be quite common? Plus the article i posted was confirmation of the link between morgellans and some bacterial infection/response. So im fairly sure so far. Things add up at my end as im sure they do your end.
The chance of one or both or more of us learning or discovering something new is worth the risk of talking about it
After experiences on the other site i noticed it is quite hard for people to drop the ego and bruised feeling when someone says something conflicting to former beliefs, For many of us it is generally hard to talk about some of these things to most people in our lifes and can certainly add to pressure one might feel . I think the trolling also amplified that on the other site, i hope we can all get used to talking and thinking freely , it sometimes requires a tact im not quite there with so please excuse my initial manner if it was rude , it was just short Razz
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails Exposed By Pilots, Doctors, & Scientists. Soil & Water Tested High In Aluminum & Barium - Page 2 Empty Re: Chemtrails Exposed By Pilots, Doctors, & Scientists. Soil & Water Tested High In Aluminum & Barium

Post by daveiron Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:01 am

Thats a great response Lopsum, & thats the attitude that will ensure that this site succeeds as it will only be populated by decent folk.

Makes me wonder where all the ego's & trolls have gone to from the old site ,maybe moved to Youtube or elsewhere as you cannot keep a big ego down.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by assassin Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 am

One issue I would bring to the table is the claimed use of aluminium foil, only today it has been publicly reported as contributing to an excessive amount of aluminium in our diets, so I could potentially look at two different opinions here.

1/ there is mass aluminium spraying in various forms such as chemical spraying, chemtrails, or other means of distributing aluminium particles into the atmosphere and cooking in aliminium foils just tips it over the edge of what is considered a safe limit for ingestion by humans.

2/ There is a problem with aluminium foil and the claims that it emits high levels of particulate matter when you cook in it and this is sufficient to be at levels high enough to cause damage to humans.

It has been known about for several months in engineering circles and the general propoganda is that cooking in aluminium foil has been safe for years, but they claim it is made differently now, how? considering making aluminium foil is merely one of taking ingots and rolling them thin using cold rolling techniques, how did it suddenly become dangerous? Cold rolling is merely a progressive technique and the only way it can change is if you add something else to it before you cast the billets, or after it has been rolled into sheets.

Thats my tuppence worth.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:39 am

i spent all night making a post with some great links to info but the post didnt sent properly(anyone else had that?)
heres a short version minus links, sorry:/
alu foil is sometimes coated with plastics thesedays !
other info on alu toxicity etc...
Orthosilicic Acid gets rid of aluminium from your body .you can get the supplement form, diatomaceous earth and silica high clays can help detox alu. Silica high mineral water is good too.
silica rich soil prevents uptake of aluminium by plants
low ph soil can indicate the potential of aluminium uptake of plants, ph of around 6 or above mitigates alu uptake. You would probably notice poor plant health with high alu concentrations.
a compound in orange peel (vit P) helps reduce damage caused in the brain from alu and oxidative stress.!!
circumin!!! & zinc both help repair and reduce damage in the brain from aluminium and oxidative stress.!
edit add a couple of links
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/aluminum-in-garden-soil.htm
http://mentalhealthupdate.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/aluminium-and-alzheimers.html

breathing in nano alu is probably more of a concern than plant uptake as alu is so reactive it combines with other elements in soil that are not permiable to plants ,but can lower soil fertility due to this combining with elements in the soil.!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 am

Barium used to enhance transmission for radio and other by military.
also particulate cloud seeding.
It can form soluble compounds in soil and be taken up by plants, barium nitrate for eg.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/evidence-atmospheric-aerosol-spraying.
pomegranate peel....
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/pomegranate-peel-had-protective-effects-against-barium-induced-renal-oxidative
selenium and vitc...
Yes this onslaught seems to have a multifaceted uses and potential dangers , someone is making alot of money from this.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum