The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Leadership Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Leadership Challenge Empty Leadership Challenge

Post by assassin Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:06 pm

This piece was prompted by the removal of Boris Johnson by a coup using nefarious means and the resulting outcry is showing what the general public really thinks.
We all know Boris was stabbed in the back by the cry baby Cummins who thought he was the top advisor despite being one of about 20 advisors and many of us think he was a closet gay who wanted Boris all to himself and this was shown in the personal attacks he constantly made on Carrie with the constant name calling which is inappropriate for your bosses wife. Sunak is a non dom and a Brexit remainer and despite what he says he wants to remain in Europe as just one of his investments in Europe yields more in financial returns then a good middle class salary and if it all goes wrong he has his American Green Card so can screw the UK over and run to America. Sunak is interesting if you listen to his comments and he claims to want the economy under control; wasn’t he the Chancellor before he ran and jumped ship and if the economy is not under control then who’s fault is it? Oh yes the Chancellors. Would anyone with a brain trust a man who was in charge of the economy and now claims it has gone to hell in a handcart and won’t accept responsibility for it and has his escape route all ready to run?
Next we have tomato head Truss and to be honest I really do have better trusses on my tomatoes and they are honest and produce something worthwhile so where did she appear from? Before being with her current party she was with the Lib Dems and changed to the Conservative party. She was a devout remainer until the public spoke and voted out and she swapped again to a Brexiteer because this was popular with voters and she needed popularity to remain on the taxpayer funded gravy train and many people now call her a shape shifter as she moulds herself to populist issues and has no real credible history of leadership.

In my opinion it is all about trying to pick a turd up by the clean end.

Why did this occur? In reality the global elitists in one of their agendas wanted a one world Government and to achieve this they had to carve the world into three, Europe, Americas and Asiana and all was going so well as part 1 of their plan was working and Europe was nearly dominated and Nazi like agendas were working and people let them get away with it. Enter Britain and their vote to come out of Europe and the globalists and remainers did everything they could to keep the agenda on track and the UK in Europe and Teresa May did nothing but roll over to EU and globalists demands and talk the talk but not walk the walk and people saw through her failings and double speak and she had to go. Enter Boris Johnson and despite his failings he did get us out of the EU albeit with a few loose ends and he did what the British people wanted and this undid decades of European indoctrination and buying off so many people with the much larger EU gravy train and those allegedly elected to represent us were now representing their own pockets. Let’s look at a few; MEP’s were coming to the European Parliament at around 08.50 am in their gravy train paid for taxis and going into a meeting and signing in and getting their cash handout in Euros (this is on top of their salaries and expenses and tax free) and at around 09.05 they had their tax free cash in their sticky little hands and left. They went back in the same taxis they came in as the taxis simply waited and kept their meters running and billed the EU and they of course paid because it’s only EU member’s money.
In another financial vein who knew MEP.s and UK MP’s salaries were to be paid by the EU and under the EU they would have more than twice the pension paid by the EU than they would get in the UK, but it didn’t stop there as their tax threshold was much higher and their taxes were lower. Under secret arrangements they got their first £150,000 tax free then from £150,000 to £300,000 they only paid 6% tax and over that they paid 9% up to the £400,000 set level when it went up to 11% over this, so the financial incentives are clear and the reason so many MEP’s and MP’s wanted us to remain in the EU, their huge pensions. Proof they were paid off.

Now we have the clowns sunninacker and tomato head in head to head slanging matches live on TV and it is not what they say which interests me, it’s what they don’t say and one topic they have never discussed in immigration, legal and illegal and this is for good reason, they have failed massively.
Didn’t the Conservatives get in on their manifesto of getting us out of the EU and while Teresa May was handing the EU power on a plate; Boris had this task of getting this back on track and failed for one reason, we may be out of Europe but not out of the power of the ECHR and the ECHR can make any decision and it is binding on the UK and the reasons immigration has not been effectively tackled.
Meanwhile our younger society members begin work and fall in love and get married and are on low wages and cannot afford to get onto the housing ladder so apply for social housing and often have to wait for a year to even get onto the waiting list, but 200 metres down the road is a hotel full of young males. They are all illegal immigrants and nearly all young and males and they get free board and lodging and even spending money and what they don’t get are bills, Council Tax, gas, electricity, water rates etc and they complain their flat panel TV isn’t large enough. They set fire to an army barracks because they didn’t like the accommodation and what happened, they got moved to 5 star hotels at our expense. Left to me I would have put up larger fencing and possibly razor fencing and told them they started the fire and burned the building down so tough, you have only winter open air sleeping so get used to it, if you create the situation then you live with it.

Here is the reality, if you currently want to go to France then its many hours or days waiting and the same if you are returning from France but if you come across the channel illegally not only is it quicker and easier illegally; but you get a 5 star hotel at the taxpayers’ expense with large TV, free meals, and all the niceties for free, oh the irony.

Now we can expose the woke agenda for what it really is; just another pot to throw money in and against the wishes of the public while bemoaning the fact they have no money, stick to these non necessary issues and there is plenty of money in the pot for the NHS, pensioners and pensions and even the allegedly failing care system. I have fully exposed this fraud and Nigel Farage has seen this information and confirmed my findings, the taxpayer are funding most of these woke and nimbyist agendas.
We can see many examples of this and perhaps the most topical is the Metropolitan Police and their head who was Cressida I don’t like Dick who was appointed solely on the PC agenda, first she ticked the first box by being a woman as women were coming to the fore, then because she was a lesbian so the second box ticked. In reality being picked for a position based purely on a PC agenda has failed because the Met is out of control under her lack of control and it was topped off by record numbers of claims against the police and finally Wayne Couzens using his position to abduct and kill Sarah Everard. Does she get sacked? No, despite the fact most other industries and employers would sack her; she gets a gong and a large pay off and never has to answer for her failures or account to the public who paid for her positions lavish salaryand expenses.
Why are the same police pandering to these minorities as there is supposed to be equality before the law and if we are all equal why are those charged with upholding the law so biased in favour of small sections of society and allowing them to break the law with aplomb while targeting the majority based upon their minority interests.

If people want to block up town centres or stick themselves to the road then why aren’t they being arrested? When they march through city centres and block traffic “obstruction of the Highway” is still a criminal offence and putting patients in ambulances lives in danger certainly is and it has a whole section to choose from. They claim to be marching for the environment and suddenly cause so much pollution it defies belief and is totally hypocritical in much the same way those sticking themselves to the roads are, personally I would apply the law and run them over because they deliberately put themselves in a position of danger which is also a criminal offence. Despite this the po-lice turn up and get their gloves on and begin by using debonder to undo the glue and treat them like babies, meanwhile they are causing mayhem for the majority and teaching others that their actions have no consequences. Personally I carry recovery equipment in my huge gas guzzling 4X4 so I would wrap a strop around their waists and put it into four wheel drive and drive off with the strop attached to my 4X4 and if it leaves a piece of them glued to the road then so what, actions have consequences. Gives a whole new meaning to having a skinny Latte

Now my favourite and possibly the most abused and this is the black agenda, we all agree Floyd was a career criminal and was unlawfully killed and the cops should all be charged with murder but if it was a black cop killing a white career criminal would there be this outcry, I doubt it. What we got was something called BLM or black lives matter so what about white lives or even Asian lives, don’t they matter and if we have equality they should all be the same and all lives matter but no there is no equality if black lives rank higher than other lives in their opinion. What really happened was classic deflection as BLM nicely moved the blame and focus from the Police and that was capitalised on as none of the Police were taken to task once they had their scapegoat selected and the BLM leaders got a lot of money very quickly and now own several multi million dollar homes. Who was stupid; yes all those contributing and giving them the money to buy these homes. It is seemingly everywhere and we had the black Anne Boelyn who has several pictures of her and she is white in all of them so putting someone black got the reception it deserved and of course it was the BBC so what did we expect. It is the same BBC who remove established and experienced white faces and parachute black people in for these television roles purely on their skin colour and this isn’t equality it is pure unadulterated bias, yet they have an officer on a huge salary enforcing their policies of having half white and half black BBC staff.
According to official figures less than 10% of the UK population is black and less than 15% are BAME so why are the taxpayer funded BBC wanting half their employees black and the other half white it is not equality it is black domination; oh, what about Asians who are not represented in their fantasy ideologies.

Most people just want the right person for the job and for a position of Newsreader all people want is someone who is legible and easily understood and most people don’t care whether they are male or female or undecided, white, black, Asian, homosexual or heterosexual or bright green with a chimney on their heads. Most people want the best person for the job and it is really that simple, white people might ask while many black people will axe and this is one of several speech problems which need overcoming when a black newsreader is dealing with a predominantly white audience in the UK. Trevor McDonald managed it successfully.

We have prospective candidates using the racism agenda to try to get the PM’s job and first we had a candidate say “don’t vote for me because I am brown” which is a reverse psychological tactic meaning vote for me because I am black and all you black people should vote for me.
Next we have another clown saying “if you don’t vote for Sunninacker you are racist” so again it is trying to get people to feel empathy and vote for him and in reality both these statements are inverse racism and should never have been said and wouldn’t have been said if there was no benefit for the candidate.

I also picked up another gem this week and we have been led to believe all doctors are working 120 hour weeks for little money and people have bought into this pure unadulterated lie as only certain doctors in hospital positions in certain departments do long hours and even have an on call bed to sleep in between calls and in reality they may be at the hospital for up to 120 hours but they aren’t working these hours.
Now to my point, wonder why you cannot see your GP? Are you gullible enough to buy into the 120 hour week lie, well it transpires that your GP is on a six figure salary and less than a quarter of them actually do a full week and those doing a full week of 5 working days from seven actually average only 37.5 working hours per week. The remainder (the majority) actually work less than 3 days per week and less than 3 is 2 or 1 so they are working as GP’s for one or two days a week yet still getting their 6 figure salary, meanwhile they are moonlighting and doing private work and earning even more and we the taxpayers are funding this fraud. If this were to happen in almost any company the employee would be sacked for fraud yet our GP’s are ripping the system and British taxpayer off and getting away with it so make them log in and out and if they only work one day a week then cut their salary by 80%; rocket science it aint, simply pay them for what they do and if they only work one day a week then pay them pro rata, work 2 days a week and you get 40% of your salary, 3 days then its 60% and so on, if all GP’s worked 4 days per week there would be no backlog of patients and everyone would theoretically see their doctor within 1 day of phoning up. More proof of their scamming was their conference when they only wanted to work 9 – 5 and sorry but people don’t get sick to working hours and accidents don’t happen just between these hours and people buy their drivel that the NHS is underfunded, it aint because it is being ripped off left, right, and centre by those in it; but its only public (taxpayers) money.

Now some real gems; Sunninacker is now proposing to fine those failing to attend hospital appointments £10 so have the NHS suddenly become a court? No, so they cannot fine anybody as it can only be a penalty charge notice (note the play on words and blatent lie) and consensual compliance, if you tell them to F/O they can do nothing. In law we have equality before the law and if you turn up for your appointment and the hospital are unaware of it or hold you up for an hour before seeing you then fine them, if you have attended you have exhausted your time, spent money travelling; bus or train fares, fuel for your car and potentially car parking charges so list them and submit them as a claim against the trust for your equitable losses. If you have a morning off work and their delays force you to extend this into the afternoon then add this cost to your fine.

His second gem was to resurrect the High Street but how? Another populist issue showing how far removed from reality he really is as this would make all home deliveries illegal, overturning the law on vehicles entering City and Town centres (Oxford) and stopping all the on street and car parking charges to begin with. Next he would have to make City and town centres appealing and removing criminals and the homeless isn’t enough and the ensuing chaos would be something to behold; what it does show is that neither Sunninacker or Tomatohead should be leading the country.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Leadership Challenge Empty Re: Leadership Challenge

Post by Mrblue2015 Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:20 pm

Agreed, it was clear also to me that this was a coup, the usual smoke and mirrors to the ignorant masses.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down