The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Today at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

Moon phases

Lowell threatening me Again !!

+12
sam
assassin
memegirl777
onak
jsicho
mattyb
Ausk
waylander62
1saberwow
daveiron
warwick65
barnwebb
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lowell threatening me Again !! - Page 7 Empty Re: Lowell threatening me Again !!

Post by barnwebb Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Thanks waylander, indeed no proof, erm, evidence was forthcoming Rolling Eyes

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Lowell threatening me Again !! - Page 7 Empty Re: Lowell threatening me Again !!

Post by barnwebb Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Thoughts on what is happening in my other thread would be handy if anyone would be kind enough to take a look Very Happy

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t1830p50-hoist-portfolio-howard-cohen-letter-of-claim#24205

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by onak Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:51 am

barnwebb wrote:
Basically to cut a long story short, anything to do with having sight of any part the Deed of Assignment wasn't going to happen and the judge thought it an unnecessary and almost impossible task to ask Lowell to go though gigabytes of data stream containing thousands of accounts just to find mine.  He decided that all the four different Notice of Assignment I had been sent by normal post were valid despite all of them coming from Lowell and notice was enough to validate actual assignment.  This is the type of moment where I wish I could afford a proper lawyer who knows his stuff as despite my disagreement that was his final decision.

What a con by this Lowell crowd! Not surprised about the Judge using his discretion. You say he was nice and all that, but it's outrageous thats what we all hope for in a court of law, to get a "nice" judge,  when that shouldnt come into it, they should be using the law and thats that. So I personally wouldn't be giving the Judge a break there. I've seen it time and again, where they side with the big pharma or the big lenders.  His claim that it was unreasonable to ask Lowell to produce a document and go through "gigabytes of data stream" is also absurd, and tells us you've lost before you walk in.  For some reason (gee i wonder what that is) they prefer to use their discretion by viewing notices of assignment that a secretary has typed up on nice letterhead, as well as photocopies of credit card statements, as their only evidence of a contract that you are liable for.  And that's that.

I don't have any solid advice as I'm going through the exact same thing and trying to fight it by pointing at the dubious sale to a debt collector and if it even ever happened.  But one thing i'll say is don't dwell too much on not hiring a lawyer. They would have likely looked after themselves first don't forget, and that usually means a negotiation of the amount, not an outright win, unless you get super lucky and hire the right person which is like finding a needle in a haystack. I'm not sure they exist unless you know a lawyer personally.

onak
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Thanks onak,

The only reason I mentioned that it was a 'nice' judge this time round was because in my previous case I had one who wasn't interested in anything I had to say and was definately not nice. He awarded the 'enemy' costs which came to just over half the value of the claim despite them not actually winning the day. He also gave them three months extra to find the Default Notice which they didn't and they eventually withdrew the claim.

Unfortunately the whole system is seriously corrupt and people like us are at the very bottom of the food chain and get exploited in every way possible as we are not wealthy enough to fight the system. If we were wealthy enough we wouldn't be in the position we are in the first place.

When it come to lawyers unfortunately I don't know any. I did speak to one a couple of years ago who said that if the claim was less than £10K he wouldn't even bother to look at it as it's likely his bill would reach that amount fighting the claim.

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by onak Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 am

barnwebb wrote:Thanks onak,

The only reason I mentioned that it was a 'nice' judge this time round was because in my previous case I had one who wasn't interested in anything I had to say and was definately not nice.  He awarded the 'enemy' costs which came to just over half the value of the claim despite them not actually winning the day. He also gave them three months extra to find the Default Notice which they didn't and they eventually withdrew the claim.

Unfortunately the whole system is seriously corrupt and people like us are at the very bottom of the food chain and get exploited in every way possible as we are not wealthy enough to fight the system.  If we were wealthy enough we wouldn't be in the position we are in the first place.

When it come to lawyers unfortunately I don't know any.  I did speak to one a couple of years ago who said that if the claim was less than £10K he wouldn't even bother to look at it as it's likely his bill would reach that amount fighting the claim.

Exactly right, the only winners are the lawyers by the time you pay them!  Connections and wealth automatically gets you off.

I watched my best mate be a litigant in person over a few years, i'll never forget how much one Judge was buddy buddy with the solicitor on the other side, a bully solicitor from a big corporate. This Judge didn't give my friend any respect or courtesy from minute one, but there were other Judges that you knew beforehand he'd get what he was requesting from them, such as an adjournment or whatever or at least who would actually listen and not give a dismissive response, depending on which Judge was listed for his case.

onak
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Yes, the judge I had was buddy buddy with the 'other side' and making jokes with him. It also seemed that he was a regular at that court as everybody knew him. No room for scummy people like me in the nest of the elite.

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:53 pm

This is the very reason you cannot record in a court .It would immediately expose the corruption
that is now endemic in what is laughingly known as the British justice system.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 am

Nothing stopping you using a mobile phones audio and live streaming the event.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:20 pm

I should have got myself wired up with a button camera etc although I suspect the security bods at the entrance would have found it.

assassin - I didn't take a mobile phone with me as I assumed it wouldn't be allowed in court for that very reason.

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Yes you can take phones into court.
I believe Jimmy W from the old site recorded covertly in court ,but had all kinds of s**t to deal with when it
became known.
You can of course get hidden cameras in for example ,pens,memory sticks ,glasses etc.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:28 pm

'Nothing stopping you using a mobile phones audio and live streaming the event.' Are you allowed to record in court or is it a descreet in your pocket job after turning off all other sounds & chimes ?

'I believe Jimmy W from the old site recorded covertly in court ,but had all kinds of s**t to deal with when it
became known.' I guess you are not allowed to record in court then.

I assume that the court records everything as the judge was very precise and clear whe he was summing everything up as if he was talking into a microphone. If so, would it be possible to get a recording or transcript from the court do you think ?

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 pm

yes you can get a full transcript of the hearing but it will cost you and i dont think it is cheap either

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by mongoose Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 pm

I have been reading these posts you should never have lost.
1) You should have won on s127. They cannot produce a recon agreement.

other side reading the tips. If you want the content pm me

Last edited by mongoose on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

mongoose
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnwebb Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Thanks waylander & mongoose for the valuable informational insight,

I've, in the last few days, been looking into appealing but it seems that it is a 21 day time limit and not the 28 days that I thought which puts a bit of a stopper on that as it's gone past 21 days now.

There doesn't seem to be anything online I can find that tells you how to appeal. Some websites say write a letter to the court, some say I have to get the judge who dealt with the case to agree to letting it be appealed, I haven't come across any forms to fill in for an appeal, some say it costs money to appeal others say it's free to appeal. I'm lost in information overload here.

I was looking through the paperwork and have realised that in the original contact from the court concerning the date of the hearing, the judge, in the list of orders that came with it, ordered that the original documents be brought to the hearing. Needless to say none of the lowell documents were original but just copies or reconstituted printouts.

I was going to use this and other points, which I managed to forget to use on the day due to being brain dead with stress, as a basis to appeal.

I agree I shouldn't have lost but I'm not sure what to do next as I've missed the appeal deadline it seems and will be having to cough up, even if only a tenner a month, to avoid any bailiffs turning up as that would have a knock on effect for the wife's business concerns and things are hard enough for her already due to the greedy bank and 'austerity'.

Our 'phone got cut off the other week as I've discovered that calling the court is not cheap, I thought it was local rate but it would seem that is not so therefore that makes contacting the court more interesting. I suppose I should create a 'gmail' just to use for this reason.

barnwebb
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7