The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it

Post by WiteTaurian Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:06 pm

Hello all, hope every one is well

Just sent first letters to original creditors, although i put the ™ and © signs in, the © next to My actual name and the ™ next to the all caps legal entity name. i have not acquired official common law copyright certificates neither for trademark, could this have a backlash attached if it goes to court and the OC attempt to make a claim. in other words can it go against me?

i don't fully understand how copyright and Trademark's work within common law, any information about this would be very much appreciated

Q2, shall i continue to send the letters with the C and TM logos, does it make a difference?

see below attached letter

this is the one that i have already sent, disregard the seal, i did not send it with the seal this is a copy i had made although any information regarding legal implications about using seal i should know if i send second letters with seal would be great if there is any, its just my name and authorized representative of (Legal entity name), i thought i'd use a seal to make it look more authoritative with parchment certificate paper too, almost like a notary public but not, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for any feed back

Warm regards
Witetaurian

Last edited by WiteTaurian on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty picture

Post by WiteTaurian Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it C_plus10

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty Re: Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it

Post by WiteTaurian Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:31 pm

They then replied with an opened and closed complaint,  page 1 and 2

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Create12

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Create11

4 pages of photocopied unilateral contract only i have only uploaded the 1st page here

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Photoc10

and lastly they provided notice with sums in areas, i hope this information helps someone else out there dealing with original creditors i will continue to add as they come in too we will see what happens

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Notice10

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty Re: Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it

Post by daveiron Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:25 pm

This is my take on these things ( others may see it differently)

First thing ,inform them you have not made a complaint.

watch this video

When you have understood it you will see why I put the questions
in the letters ( mainly the ones you will notice they ignore). Sadly because
the banks ignore them ,members choose to ignore them as well. These are
the very questions you require answers to.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Thanks for your input Daveiron, much appreciated for you feedback, yeah i was going to address the complaint in the second letter and tell them i did not raise a complaint and this is not part of a complaint, but do you think i should send another letter stating this before before i send letter 2.

whats your take on putting the C symbol and the TM symbol shall i keep it on for the duration of the 3 letters or does it not make much difference.

much appreciated mr iron

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:14 pm

I would just add it to the beginning of letter 2. With the trademark & copyright
I have not heard of anyone useing this for quite some time and can only
assume that there was little or no success with it.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Awesome Daveiron thanks your the man, ill keep this post updated as it goes though the letter process they did say they may not reply again about this matter again so we will see if the sell the debt in the end or try their luck in court, hopeful their legal team will know its would be difficult with what has been asked for and just sell the debt, we will see how it unfolds its all valuable learning experience

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:27 pm

the video spaniard puts up, he knows his stuff. Backs up what Prof Richard Werner stated in his vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:11 am

Just saw this and iv seen the shorter one before but never the full one, its the most brilliantly explained truth iv ever see on mainstream media, even the interviewer is like wooh thats crazy you can see it in his face lol

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Just an update on this one received an additional letter today with an another photocopy of the agreement dono why they sent this additional letter but may be to address the default notice part of the letters, and they said they do not sell insurance on personal loans, may be they have the wrong end of the stick lol, shall i remove the part about any default notices on the 2nd letter as its due to go out on 4th or 5th?

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Additi10

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:39 pm

daveiron wrote:I would just add it to the beginning of letter 2. With the trademark & copyright
I have not heard of anyone useing this for quite some time and can only
assume that there was little or no success with it.

I have to agree with DaveIron I’m afraid. And to quote one of our fellow ‘advisors’, and if it ever gets to court, you’ll be seen as being in “Noddy Land”... Then you lose all credibility and so on......

Once I start dealing with solicitors, I also drop all the “Joe of the family Bloggs” headings on letters...
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Thanks for your advice mr blue, do you think i should continue with the TM and C or will it just complicate things now if it gets to court, shall i just continue with the TM and C, oh no im such a twat, i should have just left them out then i was looking at the old ones as well you see and i though it wouldn't make much difference adding them to the new ones but thinking about it now every part makes a difference so should have just left it

Wite

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Could i just start the three letter process again without the TM and C would that still knaker my credibility if it does go to court thank you for any feedback both

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Personally I would just carry on without the TM & Copyright.

They are doing the usual thing by ignoring what they do not want you to see.

You requested a 'True copy' of any agreement .When you reply tell them you asked for a 'True Copy' and to please supply the name of the individual who has had sight of the original and can verify it as a True Copy.

You did not ask if they sell insurance. You asked if any insurance claim has ever been made
in respect of said agreement.

Tell them they have not complied with your request for specific documentation and you are therefor resubmitting your request (letter 2)

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:44 am

for actual signing what about - in my case:

Yours Faithfully

Lions:Share

or if multiple names:

Yours Faithfully

Lions-Orangiboom-Arlington-Dillington:Share

OR

Yours Faithfully

By.........................................
Lions-Orangiboom-Arlington-Dillington:Share
LionsShare
LionsShare

Mrblue2015 and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:12 am

Ahh yes ill remember the colons this time before my name silly me, Thank you so much for your support guys, its really an honor what you all do out of your own time, i will amend the letter 2 accordingly and keep this thread updated

I love you

see updated letter 2 parts body and signing part. . .

these pics are my interpretation of what you guys mentioned and the amendments i've made and will be sent tomorrow, if you could highlight any errors it would be much appreciated

*REMOVED BODY TEXT SCREENSHOT ON ACCOUNT POSSIBLY SENSITIVE IF OC CHECK THIS THREAD*

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Amende10

Last edited by WiteTaurian on Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:18 pm

A revelation has come to light i've just realized, because it has this part in it maybe i am covered as errors caused by me have been addressed on the letter possibly

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Letter10

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty Found that they Reinstated DD instruction even though cancelled in July time

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Buggeres sent me a statement of account today, turns out then only went and reinstated the DD instruction, when i went on the online account around the July time when i cancelled it, they were taking the funds originally from a current account with the same bank there was no funds in the account after i cancelled yet they reinstated it trying to take payments still then payments just bouncing. . . hope they don't use this to incriminate me like  "we were still receiving payments so you agreed to contract"
Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Statem12
Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Statem13

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:07 pm

They will do that if you have another account with them,Its no doubt
in their t&cs somewhere. If you can it would be an idea to open a basic
account with an unrelated bank otherwise they will continue to grab from
an account in credit.
It should not be a problem opening a basic account elsewhere even if your
credit history shows defaults as you will not be applying for credit.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:16 am

Correct me if i'm wrong,it looks like you have just stopped paying and straight
away started the 3 letters,hence no default notice.

Now they are aware of your intentions I think its important you change banks.
Its now as easy to change banks as it is utility companies,they do it all for you,
just go into a branch and open a basic account,(make sure they are not from the
same banking group).
I presume now they have snatched funds from your other account,you are no longer
in arrears.
If thats the case and you wish to continue ,If me i would ,after changing banks ,simply
write to your present bank ,as your account will probably still be open and simply
request a 'True copy' of your agreement (In my case it has taken them 5 months to
to inform me they have no copy of any sort )
I would wait until they start sending demands or a default notice before starting again
with the 3 letters.
Use the intervening time to do research.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:43 am

thanks for your advise Daveiron i already changed to a different bank a long time ago so that's Okey, from what i can gather as there is no funds in the current account and haven't been since July yet by them reinstating the DD the payments just keep bouncing because there is no funds in the current account with them, i think as no default notice has been ever been issued yet i will address this on the second letter that none is required on this occasion as its still early, but yeah ill still sent a letter requesting a true copy proof of claim.

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Ok, just disregard my last post.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

WiteTaurian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm

daveiron wrote:Ok, just disregard my last post.

No worries have a great weekend both

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Just an update, sent letter 2 out on 05.12.2020 and letter 3 out today 19.12.2020 gave a bit more time as proof of delivery stated they did not receive the 2nd letter untill 4 days after the date of the letter itself, i haven't received anything back from them after the 2nd letter just writing out the estoppel today,

Will keep this posted

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Empty Letter 2 Response

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Received letter from bank responding to 2nd letter its dated for the 18th and received by me on 23rd Dec, i sent third letter on the 19th so received the letter just after i had sent the third letter if that makes sense. they actually acknowledged the true copy of the original credit agreement this time lol

also received Official Default Notice on 3rd Dec so advised on the third letter that a true copy was not required on this occasion

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Letter13

Just sent first letter with © and ™ What is the legal or lawfull implication and should i have done it Letter11

Have a lovely Christmas and new year all, let not this negativity of 2020 get the better of us, i generally believe this is the biggest transition for humanity during this time of darkness and negativity in to light, Positivity and Love, as long as we truly know in our hearts whats right and remember who we really are, the light will always win its just a mater or time, Disregard mainstream programming and live life in genuine sincerity, honor and love.

God Bless all
WiteTaurian

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next