The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by daveiron Today at 11:16 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by flyingfish Today at 8:26 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Today at 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

HSBC advice please.

+6
Lopsum
LionsShare
Mrblue2015
assassin
daveiron
Trishiapp28
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

HSBC advice please. Empty HSBC advice please.

Post by Trishiapp28 Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:36 pm

I was wondering whether anyone had dealings with HSBC and how hard are they to fight over an unsecured loan. Are they likely to pass it onto DCA or try to deal with it themselves? Thank you in advance.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

HSBC advice please. Empty Re: HSBC advice please.

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Sometimes HSBC litigate themselves, either way study the debt section.
What stage are you at with the alleged debt ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Thank you for reply daveiron, I really appreciate it. Not defaulted yet, but about to.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:40 pm

In that case may i suggest you study the debt section first.
The more knowledge you gain the better prepared you will be.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Trishiapp28 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Thank you, I’ve been reading all afternoon and gained a lot of knowledge. In truth, it’s gathering enough courage to do it as it goes against the grain of all I’ve been taught about taking responsibility etc… no doubt I will be back. Thank you yet again 😊

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:37 pm

I’ve been studying all of the information on this website for hours now as well as YouTube videos attached. What I have realised is that banks don’t actually lend money! They create the ‘money’ out of thin air. It’s actually us who create it by applying for it. The bank itself doesn’t actually have the funds to give us. Not only that, the swines charge us interest for something that doesn’t exist! What that essentially means is that they do not suffer any financial loss when defaulted because there was nothing for them to lose in the first place!  I hope I got this right, please correct me if I didn’t. My mind is literally blown!

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

daveiron and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:02 am

Have HSBC approached you and in exactly what way.

It is time to prepare and you need to create a folder with ALL your correspondence in date order.

If they make a claim you have to rebut it otherwise it stands as truth, so always rebut.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, Mrblue2015 and Trishiapp28 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:01 am

Thank you assassin, I appreciate your response.

No, they haven’t contacted me yet because I’ve not defaulted on the alleged debt ( alleged unsecured loan for around  15K) However, I am about to, so no doubt they will. I stayed on this site until late last night and, despite my initial doubts, I am feeling optimistic. In a strange way, I am looking forward to the challenge.  I will definitely take your advice and keep everything very organised.  When I was digesting all of the corespondents ( my response notices/ letters) I was making notes how to tailor them to my circumstances and absolutely loved the law maxims.

I don’t know whether this is the gift of desperation, but I really have nothing to lose and am not concerned with my credit rating.

I will definitely be coming back.

May I ask a question please?

Do I send the first letter after their initial contact, or do I wait for the default notice from them?

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:43 am

Trishiapp28 wrote:I’ve been studying all of the information on this website for hours now as well as YouTube videos attached. What I have realised is that banks don’t actually lend money! They create the ‘money’ out of thin air. It’s actually us who create it by applying for it. The bank itself doesn’t actually have the funds to give us. Not only that, the swines charge us interest for something that doesn’t exist! What that essentially means is that they do not suffer any financial loss when defaulted because there was nothing for them to lose in the first place!  I hope I got this right, please correct me if I didn’t. My mind is literally blown!

Yes, you’ve understood correctly. Welcome to the real and corrupt world of banking and (alleged) debts…
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:50 am

Does this post relate to the following post which ended 18 months ago…?

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4005-hsbc-usecured-loan#26678
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:55 am

Yes it does. I continued to pay the loan. In the meantime, I contracted COVID-19 ( through work on the ward) and suffered with long COVID since. This impacted my ability to work my normal job and I applied with HSBC for help. They gave me a ‘ repayment break’  for three months but I continue to struggle with health issues and am struggling more than ever. In my initial post, I only cited the initial loan amount without the interest charges they are adding to it.

Last edited by Trishiapp28 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 am

OK I’m sorry to hear that.. my next post to you will be a list of questions, please bare with me Smile
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:00 am

DaveIron/Assassin: I will create a private post for us three now, for us three to decide between us what would be the next best course of action for this lady.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:03 am

Thank you Mrblue, I appreciate your help.

Just to add, before coming back on here, I enquired about an IVA. I don’t know whether that would be a better option for me? This is providing they would even agree to that.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:06 am

You’re welcome. DaveIron, Assassin and I shall have a discussion and get back to you. Please allow us 24 hours as we come on at different times during our busy days.

Until then, hold tight as they say and at least start to feel better knowing you have come to the right place.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:16 am

Thank you Mrblue.

I am very happy to wait as any advice is invaluable at this time. Just to add to the info… aside from my original loan, I had an overdraft of £3000. When I reached out to them about repayment plan, they suggested that I consolidate it within my loan as it was lower interest rate.. As I had no better idea, at the time, I did it. Hence the higher amount now. I hope this makes sense, but I’m happy to answer any other questions if need be.

Thank you yet again.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 am

So are you saying you no longer owe anything as an overdraft because it was added to the loan?
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 am

Forgive me if I’m posting too much, but there’s something that I would like to add which might be taken into consideration when you kind people decide on best course of action for me.

I have realised ( looking at my posts) that I might be coming across as weak and frightened. In truth, that was the case previously. However, getting very sick with COVID, and now struggling with god awful long term effects of it, gave me a different perspective on my life. Somehow, I’ve lost all of the fear I had in my past. I came to realisation that nothing is more important than one’s health and that I can face pretty much anything. I am prepared for the long haul of challenging this and also realise that, should I not be successful, I will deal with it as it arises.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Mrblue2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:42 am

Yes, that is correct. 
Mrblue2015 wrote:So are you saying you no longer owe anything as an overdraft because it was added to the loan?

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Mrblue2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:56 am

Please now answer the following questions as concisely and clearly as you can, making sure it is clear which number your answer goes against. If we do not understand your answers, it is unlikely we will be able to help you, as we are sure you will agree. Some questions will not be applicable (simply say “n/a”).

These are a standard set of questions, so apologies if you have already answered but you must answer again below.

Questions:

1) How much is the alleged debt for? Please do not state the exact amount and only round UP to the nearest £1K to protect your identity)
Enter your answer HERE:

2) What type of account is the alleged debt for? loan, credit card, overdraft etc?
Enter your answer HERE:

3) What is the name of the Original Creditor (‘OC’) or Debt Purchaser ('DP') or Debt Collection Agent ('DCA') who is writing to you?

OC: This will be a bank, credit card provider etc.

DP: Either the Original Creditor ('OC' e.g. a bank) or the DP would have told you something along the lines of  "<name of OC> has sold your account to <name of DP>" OR "name of DP> have bought your account from <name of OC>". This would confirm that you are dealing with a DP.

DCA: Usually a DP or even an OC will say something along the lines of "<name of DCA> will be acting on our behalf / please direct your correspondence to <name of DCA>". This will help you determine if you are currently dealing with a DCA rather than a DP.

Enter your answer HERE

4) DP and DCA only: list ALL documents (if any) that you have ever received from the claimant (i.e. the DP or DCA) that they say evidences their claim.
Enter your answer HERE:

5) Once the alleged debt defaulted (i.e. when you received a Default Notice from the credit card or loan provider) have you EVER made a payment for as little as a penny since?
Enter your answer HERE:

6) Have you ever, in writing, acknowledged that the (alleged) debt exists / that you owe a debt?
Enter your answer HERE:

7) On what date was the (ORIGINAL) Default Notice issued? ONLY state the month and year NOT the DAY. If you don't have this information, check a credit reference agency e.g. Clear Score (which is free) and locate the account against either the OC or Debt Purchaser and on there you'll find the 'Default End Date' e.g. January 2019.
Enter your answer HERE:

8 ) Have you sent a Subject Access Request (SAR) to the Original Creditor (OC) i.e. the company which first issued the loan, credit card, or overdraft? E.g. HSBC or MBNA.
Enter your answer HERE:

Thank you.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

daveiron and Trishiapp28 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:01 am

Mrblue2015 wrote:Please now answer the following questions as concisely and clearly as you can, making sure it is clear which number your answer goes against. If we do not understand your answers, it is unlikely we will be able to help you, as we are sure you will agree. Some questions will not be applicable (simply say “n/a”).

These are a standard set of questions, so apologies if you have already answered but you must answer again below.

Questions:

1) How much is the alleged debt for? Please do not state the exact amount and only round UP to the nearest £1K to protect your identity)
Enter your answer HERE: 15 K

2) What type of account is the alleged debt for? loan, credit card, overdraft etc?
Enter your answer HERE: unsecured loan. 

3) What is the name of the Original Creditor (‘OC’) or Debt Purchaser ('DP') or Debt Collection Agent ('DCA') who is writing to you?

OC: This will be a bank, credit card provider etc.

DP: Either the Original Creditor ('OC' e.g. a bank) or the DP would have told you something along the lines of  "<name of OC> has sold your account to <name of DP>" OR "name of DP> have bought your account from <name of OC>". This would confirm that you are dealing with a DP.

DCA: Usually a DP or even an OC will say something along the lines of "<name of DCA> will be acting on our behalf / please direct your correspondence to <name of DCA>". This will help you determine if you are currently dealing with a DCA rather than a DP.

Enter your answer HERE It’s HSBC. They are the OC. Not writing yet as not in default.

4) DP and DCA only: list ALL documents (if any) that you have ever received from the claimant (i.e. the DP or DCA) that they say evidences their claim.
Enter your answer HERE: no documents yet as not in default.

5) Once the alleged debt defaulted (i.e. when you received a Default Notice from the credit card or loan provider) have you EVER made a payment for as little as a penny since?
Enter your answer HERE: not in default, yet.

6) Have you ever, in writing, acknowledged that the (alleged) debt exists / that you owe a debt?
Enter your answer HERE: no. At the point of the loan application, I have signed agreement electronically.

7) On what date was the (ORIGINAL) Default Notice issued? ONLY state the month and year NOT the DAY. If you don't have this information, check a credit reference agency e.g. Clear Score (which is free) and locate the account against either the OC or Debt Purchaser and on there you'll find the 'Default End Date' e.g. January 2019.
Enter your answer HERE: no default, yet.

8 ) Have you sent a Subject Access Request (SAR) to the Original Creditor (OC) i.e. the company which first issued the loan, credit card, or overdraft? E.g. HSBC or MBNA.
Enter your answer HERE: no, not yet. 

Thank you.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:34 am

Thank you for your answers, we’ll get back to you in the next day or so.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:43 am

That’s great, thank you very much.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:50 am

In the meantime i would suggest you open an account with another bank
before you default. Otherwise when you default HSBC will grab any payments
going into your account.
Also dont worry about asking questions, its clear you are prepared to research,
thats exactly what we like to see. ( some just want to copy / paste templates).
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Mrblue2015 and Trishiapp28 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trishiapp28 Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 am

Thank you daveiron for your advice, I am really grateful for the support.

I’ve done that already yesterday and awaiting my new card with the new bank. I’m going to transfer all my banking today to the new account. I had the option of ‘bank switch’ but I didn’t want HSBC transferring the standing order for the alleged debt as well as knowing who I will be banking with. The new account is just basic current one without any overdraft facility, so the damaged credit won’t bother me too much.

Trishiapp28
news worthy
news worthy

daveiron and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next