The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Promissory Notes
by daveiron Today at 10:57 am

» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Moon phases

Energy corps

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Energy corps - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy corps

Post by flyingfish Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:31 pm

LionsShare wrote:Don't forget  Very Happy  'FLYING FISH WATER LTD' Very Happy coming soon.
I'm genuinely looking forward to that. A problem with some of the let's call them advanced methods is that often although people are advised, we don't hear back how they got on. A real case study will be helpful.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:37 pm

flyingfish wrote:
brownowl wrote:Thanks, what part of the Electricity Act says that? What would you advise - to call up and pay them?
Schedule 6.

2(1)Where a customer has not, within the requisite period, [F2made all the relevant payments], the supplier may—
(a) install a pre-payment meter on the premises; or
(b) disconnect the premises,
and the supplier may recover any expenses incurred in so doing from the customer.

As far as advice goes, all we can do is make suggestions and provide background information so your decisions are made with your eyes open. Personally my electricity bills are paid as they fall due, but I have the luxury of sufficient cash to do that.  So in my case I'd rather do that then enter into a pitched battle.  Others, including some on here, seem to be happy with a lot of unpaid debt and are happy living effectively under siege.

Another background question, do you have assets for example equity in your house whether or not it's mortgaged?  That's another issue, what do you stand to lose.

Yes, the house is mortgaged. It has been fun dodging them for some time, and I have put the money aside and they have grossly overestimated the bills. I worry that many in the "change your meter" crowd have paid out for the change and then found themselves in the same situation as I am now and have not put money aside.

I read schedule 6 of the Electricity Act and it directly contradicts the The Electricity (Prepayment Meter) Regulations 2006, schedule 3 and 4?

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:05 pm

brownowl wrote:I worry that many in the "change your meter" crowd have paid out for the change and then found themselves in the same situation as I am now
The example I saw on that Telegram group was worse off, he's paid them a couple of hundred to change the meter without prior permission from the supplier as required by law. The supplier got a court order and warrant to make forcible entry and fit a prepay meter, the costs of which is all added to his bill. The group is so blind to reality that the best advice was for him to splash out yet another couple of hundred on another unauthorised meter.  Given the nature of those groups I don't expect the final outcome to be published.

brownowl wrote:I read schedule 6 of the Electricity Act and it directly contradicts the The Electricity (Prepayment Meter) Regulations 2006, schedule 3 and 4?
It appears that way, however the way I read it Schedule allows two options, prepay meter or disconnection. If the customer refuses the prepay meter then the supplier still has the option of disconnection. I am not actually sure on the legal basis for example like I mentioned above, it may be that he didn't engage with the supplier and therefore was technically not refusing the prepayment meter.  Or it may be that their case arose directly from the unauthorised meter change.

As for those "electricity is free" videos, I seriously question the motives of anyone who states this without making the slightest effort to find out how the industry works.  I accept "electricity should be free" as an opinion or an aspiration, but unfortunately it is not the case at the moment.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:14 pm

brownowl all I can say is do what is best for you. I do not give advice as some imply here (fish out of water) what I state is based on my experience & research & that of others.

my quote above about base ball bat 'n all is true, seeing the results is where the experience comes in.

Please get the idea of a 'deemed' contract, do I or anyone have the right to tell you what to do?

as per
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5800-fiduciary-trusts-agreement

there is a vid link in there where it starts roughly 8 mins in & watch the next 5 or so until they stop talking about uitilities.

Obviously some really are a fish out of water, even though to a point agree the £ is FIAT currency & in turn is worthless where exactly is the debt? How do you pay a debt with a debt? Or pay for anything in a debt driven economy?

does endorsement or A4V work, well TBH its not far off the same thing but if you specifically go for A4V & end up in court you may be asked what are you accepting for value? if you don't know its trousers down cheeks apart & you lose.

Please research A4V BEFORE trying it, I have actually used wording 'accepting for value' (yes using full on A4V) & did it work? No court no anything to speak of except they tried to switch tactics (long story I don't want to bore you) & ignored it - carried on here's a bill pay it or else!

These companies are just billing companies that's all including c'tax - here's a bill pay it or else.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:21 pm

a change of Notarised status may change things?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:33 pm

LionsShare wrote:brownowl all I can say is do what is best for you. I do not give advice as some imply here (fish out of water) what I state is based on my experience & research & that of others.

my quote above about base ball bat 'n all is true, seeing the results is where the experience comes in.

Please get the idea of a 'deemed' contract, do I or anyone have the right to tell you what to do?

as per
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5800-fiduciary-trusts-agreement

there is a vid link in there where it starts roughly 8 mins in & watch the next 5 or so until they stop talking about uitilities.

Obviously some really are a fish out of water, even though to a point agree the £ is FIAT currency & in turn is worthless where exactly is the debt? How do you pay a debt with a debt? Or pay for anything in a debt driven economy?

does endorsement or A4V work, well TBH its not far off the same thing but if you specifically go for A4V & end up in court you may be asked what are you accepting for value? if you don't know its trousers down cheeks apart & you lose.

Please research A4V BEFORE trying it, I have actually used wording 'accepting for value' (yes using full on A4V) & did it work? No court no anything to speak of except they tried to switch tactics (long story I don't want to bore you) & ignored it - carried on here's a bill pay it or else!

These companies are just billing companies that's all including c'tax - here's a bill pay it or else.

Your knowledge far surpasses mine and so I think I would research it more before trying it. I tend to stay away from YouTube videos as they are made by any 'truther' these days. I might look at the YAYC webinar on it.

Are you saying you have managed to evade the billing agents?

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:34 pm

flyingfish wrote:As for those "electricity is free" videos, I seriously question the motives of anyone who states this without making the slightest effort to find out how the industry works.
Honestly who cares? I am sent a 'method' which should clear the alleged debt?

Its like being asked 'how would you prove the antecedent debt upon that which you rely?' When I get say a fiver in my hand, do I think 'mmm must prove the antecedent debt  on that fiver?' No do I F*K, I spend it or as I have a security interest in a financial instrument I'll this time give it away, who cares?

Last edited by LionsShare on Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
LionsShare
LionsShare

slacker777 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:35 pm

brownowl wrote:Are you saying you have managed to evade the billing agents?
No they carry on.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:39 pm

I think we should try to keep the terminology correct for the UK.  Suppliers themselves not "agents", although in some cases they may employ a DCA as their agent. The actual Supplier pays producers and is paid by users, they're not acting as an agent for anyone.  I think that term might be an import from the US. There's also the term "energy broker" floating around, and they are not "brokers" either.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:40 pm

LionsShare wrote:
No they carry on.

How have you avoided the prepay meters?

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:43 pm

flyingfish wrote:I think we should try to keep the terminology correct for the UK.  Suppliers themselves not "agents", although in some cases they may employ a DCA as their agent. The actual Supplier pays producers and is paid by users, they're not acting as an agent for anyone.  I think that term might be an import from the US. There's also the term "energy broker" floating around, and they are not "brokers" either.

Duly noted! Thanks. I am quite new to this.

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:29 pm

brownowl wrote:
LionsShare wrote:
No they carry on.

How have you avoided the prepay meters?
so far but for how long?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:57 pm

It still does not answer the question; What right does the 'producer'
(a corporation) have to take the God given resources from Man ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare and mitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:40 pm

daveiron wrote:It still does not answer the question; What right does the 'producer'
(a corporation) have to take the God given resources from Man ?

Have you managed to hold the energy supplier to account?

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

urchinatheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:55 pm

Not tried it as my energy bills are low anyway.
However its one question that could be put in a NoCA ,it would be interesting
to see how they could answer that.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:46 am

Are the claims that a debt is owed addressed to (wo)men or persons ?
Man is the only being with the energy to work and earn 'money' to 'pay'
or even 'use' electricity. How can we men separate what should never have been joined and come forth to exercise our rights to use all we need ?
Can changing our status help ?

urchinatheart

daveiron and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:26 am

status change just may be the way to go? I'm now starting to look into it.

urchin I agree with you with your statement above, I don't know what else to say?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:18 pm

When considering to 'pay' 'supplier' for gas & leccy take time to think what is it I am doing?

Wherever you live in the UK try to find your DNO (distribution network operator), try to contact them ask questions if you want? Such as:
1. Can I give you my meter readings & you charge me accordingly? If not why?
2. Do you transmit the gas + leccy free to the termination point before each respective meter?
3. Are you banned from charging by law?

The ideal answers are No, Yes, Yes respectively. Remember answers you get will vary.

From the above you will perhaps see a pattern?

Although FF did comment to the effect 'suppliers' are not energy brokers how are they acting per-se? If you know what a broker is & does, the broker does not provide the end product & in this case as the 'suppliers' offer a range of prices then what's going on? Possibly acting like a broker?

May be 'suppliers' 'buy' form the DNO? May be from the producers? May be from the energy markets? If you go to market & buy food stuffs, potatoes, carrots etc you can get hold of the respective....... Can these 'suppliers' get hold of gas + leccy & feel it? No they can't. So is it possible they are simply buying debt (speculating) from the energy markets (may be similar to a DP)? If so are we paying for that debt  or actual supply of energy?

These I think are all valid questions that need proper answers & thorough investigation. Perhaps you the reader would endevour to do such a task?

To help with answers to the 3 questons above read the narrative in red in the image in this post
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5779-gas-electric-and-water-are-free#39456

notice in the last paragraph - agree a contract. Says who?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:44 pm

I think I've mentioned quite a few times that Suppliers buy from Producers (Generators in the case of electricity).  Not from the grid or from the DNO. You'll find as much detail as you can eat in these links.  I particularly recommend the last two, and other pages on that same site ..
https://www.myutilitygenius.co.uk/guide/dummies/energy-supply-explained/
https://www.nationalgrideso.com/who-we-are/markets/electricity-markets-explained
https://www.energy-uk.org.uk/energy-industry/the-energy-market.html
https://www.forbes.com/uk/advisor/energy/how-the-uk-energy-market-works/

https://www.elexon.co.uk/about/trading-electricty-market/
https://www.elexon.co.uk/about/

I picked up on the term "broker" because I think this is an accidental import from US where they have "Energy Brokers" which are not the same as our Suppliers. In the UK a broker is someone who facilitates a contract between parties, but is not party to the contract themselves.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:58 pm

thanks to FF something well pointed out.

After reading:
https://www.elexon.co.uk/about/trading-electricty-market/

'Customers to choose the supplier of their choice'  are we customers or are they our agents? I have discussed this may times, here for example:
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5800-fiduciary-trusts-agreement#39531

also:
https://www.myutilitygenius.co.uk/guide/dummies/energy-supply-explained/

British energy suppliers have operated in a liberalised and competitive market since the 1990s

there's that word 'market'. Etymology needs close scrutiny. 'Market' does that mean speculation on the stock market?

Remember if they can chose which producer to purchase from they can switch so where does the 'trading' take place & any info generated must go & from somewhere? Is it the stock exchange? Like buying other commodities?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:17 pm

LionsShare wrote:'Customers to choose the supplier of their choice'  are we customers or are they our agents?
Your supplier is not your agent.
LionsShare wrote:'.. where does the 'trading' take place & any info generated must go & from somewhere? Is it the stock exchange?
The Balancing and Settlement Code, as covered in those Elexon links.  They operate the BSC.

flyingfish
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:08 am

flyingfish wrote:
LionsShare wrote:'Customers to choose the supplier of their choice'  are we customers or are they our agents?
Your supplier is not your agent..
Well all I can say from experience its the supply & non supply of evidence that's the proof it works. The proof; the paperwork evidenced is the subject of performance - the proof of a Trust so its a Fiduciary relationship. The proof of lack of proof; when asked to provide, there actually is a 'debt' nothing comes back.

I did 1x gas + leccy years back on another house to get the experience. I had 2x Final Bills, thought how many horses generally come last in a race? - 1 surely? I had 2 bills covering the same period dates (start & finish) so endorsed 1, sent the other back without endorsement & that went to a DP, have seen the DP off without giving a penny to anyone or thing.

Also IMO as there is evidence of NO sending of court paperwork to give a chance to challenge warrant, NO sending of paperwork to give 7 days notice they are coming & some even using violence to force fit the meters its proof enough the shown desparation to make a 'profit' - demanding monies with menaces which At Law is a crime here in the UK. The only thing to say it really is all FREE.

What you get shown is an electronic 'warrant' its suppose to be on paper so you have a copy. Its all fraud a crime of Uttering, see sect 6       https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1913/27/body/enacted

The whole endorsement thing is not for everyone, probably the best way to go is build a case & make a claim. Some have anecdotally stated they have managed to acheive it without producing evidence they actually won.

Its even made me feel sick & ill at the relentless drive for 'profit' & people actually kill over these bits of paper with ink on thinking they actually have some sort of 'value' to make them rich. A complete delusion?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:22 pm

slowly we are losing what we are entitled to.

revenue came off joint giro 31/12/2017, utils 31/12/2018, if you change 'supplier' after 31/12/2018 then what you get is a bank giro credit with what I call 'added value'. The same bits are there but without 'transcash'. Some have different wording, for the best example please for what we should get:     https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5648-most-complete-bank-giro-credit

when the CBDC comes in we are going to lose everything because there will be a 'new' payment system but we are still the creditors just more enslaved than now.

The main reason we are getting hammered for this crap is we have not corrected status & told all its the legal fiction that's the debtor, we are the creditors & they know this just being stubborn b'stards

(2888)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2