The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Today at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

Moon phases

Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice

+2
daveiron
tapman1
6 posters

Go down

Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice Empty Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice

Post by tapman1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:06 am

CCJ issued against me.

When court claim forms came sent back reply stating all docs requested from DCA have not been given.
Court issued CCJ in default

Amount is 110K - I am a homeowner (mortgaged)

Next move from DCA is get a high court writ and send in the HCEO from for the sheriffs office.

Can I use the Denial of access Notice against the sheriffs office? will this also include my car which is on my drive?

Thanks

tapman1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice Empty Re: Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice

Post by daveiron Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 am

The best advice i can give on this one is to go to the Nottingham meet this saturday, Troy is doing a workshop on mortgages .It will no doubt be very good info.

Details in Events section.

take care dave.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice Empty Re: Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice

Post by tapman1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I wish I could make it. I am working this Saturday and cannot get out of it.

Can anyone tell me if I put a Denial of Access Notice on my house window/door will this stop the HCEO from the Sheriffs office ? and will this also stop them from taking my car from my drive?

Is there another workshop on mortgages I can attend or is there any resource I can look at or read.

Thanks

tapman1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi tapman,

The problem is you are talking about a large amount .By all means try the WOIRA notice but they may well ignore it on such a large amount. Are they looking at eviction?.
Hide the car. If at this stage they are only looking at taking goods ,produce the dated receipt that shows you sold the entire contents from your address to a family member (£ 100 ) was it ?. of course you did this long before you were informed of bailiff action as the date on the receipt will show. They cannot take what is not yours.The DATED receipt is important.

You may well get other advice overnight .

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm

What was the reason why you didn't turn up to the hearing, you have just played right into there hands by not attending. For that amount of money they will try to bankrupt you.
Could you not apply to get the judgement set aside, you will need to give a good reason why you didn't show for the first hearing though.
As for bailiffs they will ignore a WOIRA notice and yes they will take your car from off your drive, but couldn't take it from your next door neighbours drive. For 110k they will pull out all the stops to get you, just think of the commission on that amount.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by tapman1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

I have not heard from the DCA who got a CCJ against me.

We sent the court claim form back stating we have asked for full disclosure and this has not been provided.
Two weeks later we got a letter saying the CCJ was made in default.
Wrote back to the court asking them why was CCJ made against me have not heard back from the court. CCJ has been registered against me

Background to this is this was a BTL purchased in 2007, via a property investment company, who take care of the purchase that includes the mortgage application, the solicitors conveyancing and the management of the property. After 8 months the company disappeared, the rent stopped coming in, after doing further checks with a new solicitor it comes to light that the property was over priced, the solicitor did not bring to light the property was a back to back sale purchased and sold by the by the seller on the same day increasing the price by 70K. The solicitor was working for both the seller and me. The property valuation was a lenders valuation, this was also over valued by 70K, the valuation report shows errors, i.e. the comparables, are not like for like, the addresses are incorrect. All these were pointed out to the DCA, but the DCA does not want to know these facts. Done a DSAR request to the original lender and this shows a retrospective survey done after repossession showed that a retrospective survey showed that this property was over valued by the lenders surveyor.
This debt was sold from the original Lender to a debt collector who sold it on to this current debt collector.

tapman1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 am

I think you need to try and get this set aside and then you can defend against it. The court won't look at letters they will only look at the relevant forms, this is where tiggy was an expert. I think you have to fill in and send off form N244 which costs £255 or free if on low income.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:16 am

Sorry buddy, but you do seem to have brought a lot of this upon yourself by trusting everyone involved and letting them get on with it.
You say it was over valued by 70K. This was a business venture ,did you not check for yourself the value of the property ? Also by not going to court you have now made it a lot harder .Take Jinxers advice regarding set aside ,as i see it that is your only option to stall the process.
Regarding Troys workshop on Saturday ,I am sure if anyone can help you it will be Troy
You really need to ask yourself is working on Saturday more important than a 110K debt ?

I realise it sounds harsh but you are at the point where you have to fight hard or loose ,there is not a simple template letter that is going to fix this.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tapman1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks for the reply daveiron.
The lenders survey - why did they show me this. If your lender shows you a valuation would you not think this is a true valuation, why would you think it is not?
The surveyor is a professional whose reports should be accurate give or take 5%, not by 30%.
The solicitor had a duty to both myself and the lender.
I thought these people are the ones we can put our trust in as I did. Is there no accountability from these people.

Is there anyway to contact Troy ?

Thanks

tapman1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:02 am

If the solicitors were working for both sides they are acting illegally, get the evidence and formulate a much parger claim against the solicitors for fraud.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tapman1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Thanks for the reply.
Tried to sue the solicitors, but their indemnifying insurers will do not cover solicitors who intentionally act fraudulently. The solicitors were struck off for other fraudulent activities.

Will do a sicky at work tomorrow and attend Troy's Mortgage workshop.

tapman1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice Empty I think I may have the same issue

Post by Bangzy1 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:42 pm

I had a letter from court and I did not open it until late but only to realise that it was a form and now it pass the 14 days and 28 days can I still deffand it or is to late to do anything, ,

I have already send them the 3 letters from get out of debtfree .org It a bet different from this one ,, I have created an agreement with them . I have a counter claim against them how do I go about it ?
And how do upload documents for othersale to see if it can be helped !. It a credit card debt sold to Cabot financial UK solincitor mortimer Clarke

Bangzy1
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am

Bangzy1 wrote:I had a letter from court and I did not open it until late but only to realise that it was a form and now it pass the 14 days and 28 days can I still deffand it or is to late  to do anything, ,

I have already send them the 3 letters from get out of debtfree .org It a bet different from this one ,, I have created an agreement with them . I have a counter claim against them how do I go about it ?
And how do upload documents for othersale to see if it can be helped  !. It a credit card debt sold to Cabot financial UK  solincitor mortimer Clarke  

Hope this is not too late but get into the court urgently and find out what the story is with the application by the creditor or DC? Try to make an urgent application for a stay of execution and time for you to review documents received and put together your defense as is required by the relevant procedure.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down