The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Promissory Notes
by daveiron Today at 10:57 am

» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Moon phases

Setting up a trust

+7
badvoc
assassin
handle
Waffle
Ausk
daveiron
Lawful rebel
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Setting up a trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting up a trust

Post by Waffle Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:25 pm

It would benefit anyone to have an opportunity to learn about trusts and equity, we've all got to start somewhere. Some people might use A4V or a prom note without a full comprehension, others might choose a trust maybe a specific variation, there is a good reason why there are next to no examples for drafting trusts online, I don't think its necessarily because they are too complex, but because they are very powerful. IMHO this would be a good place for educational material, but the drafting and admin generally would cost unless you can get to a stage where you feel confident to DIY. The whole thing is complex IMO, at law and in equity, I don't think that a section on trusts would create any more problems than we are already dealing with in life...

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:54 pm

An Australian judge, Mayo J. gave a general definition which also applies in England and Wales. He said:

“No definition of a ‘trust’ seems to have been accepted as comprehensive and exact  … Strictly it refers, I think, to the duty or aggregate accumulation of obligations that rest upon a person described as a trustee. The responsibilities are in relation to property held by him, or under his control. That property he will be compelled by a court in its equitable jurisdiction to administer in the manner lawfully prescribed by the trust instrument, or where there be no specific provision written or oral, or to the extent that such provision is invalid or lacking, in accordance with equitable principles. As a consequence, the administration will be in such a manner that the consequential benefits and advantages accrue, not to the trustee, but to the persons called cestuis que trust, or beneficiaries, if there be any, if not, for some purpose which the law will recognise and enforce. A trustee may be a beneficiary, in which case advantages will accrue in his favour to the extent of his beneficial interest

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 am

Total Nonsense !

You have to own something to put it into trust - it is very likely if not certain You (pl)_ own nothing, or that you are even here in space and time to have any property that is yours, including the character your wearing.

The internet is rife con artists who sound convincing but are all wrong and stringing you along, only after your money, all of them.

Handle you should know better what to expect from the mods on this forum, will you not learn ? why do you think I quit posting here.

Asanine is still of full of narcissistic crap and anything, anything that rocks their little clique will be shut down, do yourselves a favour and leave this place to end up on an error 404 page where it belongs.

Those of you who know me know how to get in touch, just don't think you can abuse my time ...that's all from me.

Seriously leave these idiots to it and move on, you will end up with serious financial and life difficulties taking any guidance off this site from the active members - who feel you may get confused - what an understatement that is.

It's all bollocks peeps.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 am

Candor wrote:Total Nonsense !

You have to own something to put it into trust - it is very likely if not certain You (pl)_ own nothing, or that you are even here in space and time to have any property that is yours, including the character your wearing.

The internet is rife con artists who sound convincing but are all wrong and stringing you along, only after your money, all of them.

Handle you should know better what to expect from the mods on this forum, will you not learn ? why do you think I quit posting here.

Asanine is still of full of narcissistic crap and anything, anything that rocks their little clique will be shut down, do yourselves a favour and leave this place to end up on an error 404 page where it belongs.

Those of you who know me know how to get in touch, just don't think you can abuse my time ...that's all from me.

Seriously leave these idiots to it and move on, you will end up with serious financial and life difficulties taking any guidance off this site from the active members - who feel you may get confused - what an understatement that is.

It's all bollocks peeps.  

Interesting post candor, and to think when I gave up my seat as a mod I actually proposed you as an potential replacement, how wrong was I, thankfully at the time I said (but hasn't posted enough yet).

So you feel butt hurt about something, but don't worry folks "you know how to get in touch". Ignore the advice about "The internet is rife con artists who sound convincing but are all wrong and stringing you along, only after your money, all of them."

Just not in this case "you know how to get in touch".

The only thing being offered here is free information to help people empower themselves, I know that is hard for some salesmen to accept as they like to offer titbits of info that require that extra step (for a fee, "you know how to get in touch").

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 am

No ALAB I ain't butt hurt about anything, I am actually amused at you lot - you make me laugh.

What a surprise I have been able to reply - you normally ban ppl in minutes after any post that calls you lot out - maybe after this one then it will be.

I would never have taken up the offer either to be a mod here -I couldn't possibly work with narcissists like Assanine and Colon (who mugged you all off on the old site big time), or the equally rude lopsum.

No - you lot carry on without me I'm doing just fine - simply felt I should point out to those I would like to see make progress that they are wasting their time on this forum.

I am not touting trade either, some on here know me but can only contact me via the site, not bothered whether they reply or not tbh - if they do I will help them but I don't deal with spongers or piss takers .... how bad of me.

So you haven't learned anything then from my point on trusts - no I didn't think you would.

But that's you guys all over attack the messenger cos you can't deal with the message.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

Oh and another thing you're total hypocrites, some of you do make money from your activity on this forum, even if indirectly... so don't preach to me about taking payment.

I had to pay for most of what I have learned or spend a hell of a long time learning from reading and research, as well as dealing with Government agencies and courts .... it has a value yes, but I would not tell encourage to do anything I either have not done or wouldn't do myself.

In fact I don't want contact from anyone on here come to think of it - happy.

The info on this forum is speculative nonsense, mostly unproven and has I know lead to CCJS, Bankruptcy, repossessions and prison for quite a few past members ..... it may be free, but it's still shit...,.and you know it is which is why when ever your challenged by some one with half a brain you repeat the mantra of do the research (which of course is true).

Classic .. lol

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 am

Candor wrote:No ALAB I ain't butt hurt about anything, I am actually amused at you lot - you make me laugh.

What a surprise I have been able to reply - you normally ban ppl in minutes after any post that calls you lot out - maybe after this one then it will be.

I would never have taken up the offer either to be a mod here -I couldn't possibly work with narcissists like Assanine and Colon (who mugged you all off on the old site big time), or the equally rude lopsum.

No - you lot carry on without me I'm doing just fine - simply felt I should point out to those I would like to see make progress that they are wasting their time on this forum.

I am not touting trade either, some on here know me but can only contact me via the site, not bothered whether they reply or not tbh - if they do I will help them but I don't deal with spongers or piss takers .... how bad of me.

So you haven't learned anything then from my point on trusts - no I didn't think you would.

But that's you guys all over attack the messenger cos you can't deal with the message.

Funny that "But that's you guys all over attack the messenger cos you can't deal with the message." since your recent comment/s are so full of ad hominem remarks.

I wouldn't ban you personally, If I were still an admin then you would be on a time out for personal reflection as I fully understand that sometimes people just get over vexed and need a vent that seems rational to themselves at the time but after reflection and presuming they actually have any sense of personal responsibility and moral grounding then they will recentre themselves and come back a better person.

Doesn't work for everyone, but such is life.

Have a nice life, I hope you feel like you achieved all your goals of helping others today and thank you for the previous constructive contribution's that you shared.

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:34 am

Candor wrote:Oh and another thing you're total hypocrites, some of you do make money from your activity on this forum, even if indirectly... so don't preach to me about taking payment.

I had to pay for most of what I have learned or spend a hell of a long time learning from reading and research, as well as dealing with Government agencies and courts .... it has a value yes, but I would not tell encourage to do anything I either have not done or wouldn't do myself.

In fact I don't want contact from anyone on here come to think of it - happy.

The info on this forum is speculative nonsense, mostly unproven and has I know lead to CCJS, Bankruptcy, repossessions and prison for quite a few past members ..... it may be free, but it's still shit...,.and you know it is which is why when ever your challenged by some one with half a brain you repeat the mantra of do the research (which of course is true).

Classic .. lol

Sorry you feel that way, I don't make anything from anything I post, I made the decision a long time ago to not benefit financially from others in sharing knowledge. I would much prefer to stand with equals in knowledge than make a few shekle's from others.

Great advice though and I agree people should always do their own research and never take anything online as gospel.

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 am

if anyone takes on board why owning the thing put into trust is the key from what I have said - then I have helped them enourmously....that is really all there is to it, and when you absolutely own the thing, including your mind and body (which does have an easement claim attached to it), why do you need to put it into trust ?, it's a case of whose property is it, mine or yours - that is common law btw as used against you all day long.... I see no one on here get's it and the guys selling trust technology don't get it either ... and that is going to cost you your life ultimately not just your energy.

Best to you too ALAB nothing personal btw ... but I don't like those who don't think their own shit stinks, which is why I quit before and don't intend on returning that's all.

Last edited by Candor on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:56 am

It's all a learning process, for us all, including you and me.

Have a break, have a cup of tea, we don't need to all fall out over it.

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Last edited by actinglikeabanker on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was being a wet fart)

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:09 pm

the thing about trusts i dont like is that it brings out all the money grabbing slime-balls , if our best effort is to say pay someone to do it then lets not bother.
If anyone would like to honour the site with some free info about trusts thats dandy (thanks waffle for your efforts!), if all it brings is hat tippers and private messengers for a fee then it aint happening .
i dont know where you get your info from candor but i for one do not earn a thing from this site in fact im a tenner or so down, and i dont know of anyone that does, except a few extra views for some with youtube activity, which i doubt is anything to write home about.
maybe i should get something back and let the hawks advertise here for a fee.
Wanna suck on my member?
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful rebel Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Talk about opening a can of worms lol affraid

OK movin on... waffle mentioned common law sees contracts so what about creating a contract between the interested parties? the T&C's would once agreed and signed surely would bind everyone to uphold there part in the contract? obviously no where near as fluid as a trust in regards to trustees being the brick wall to creditors but for property maybe, im sure someone here knows a bit about contract law to comment.

i have also considered instead of a family trust starting a family business with share holders which would have equity incoming/outgoing expenses and dividends gifting assets to the co etc.

just throwing stuff out there folks hope its not more worms tho haha

i can see theres a ton of dots to dot and t's to cross with trusts however i do believe a basic format could be created using unambiguous wording with additional statements of truth or affidavits duly signed and notarised from each interested party to show there comprehension of the contract and there duty in fulfilling its requirements,after all a trust is a contract n'est-ce pas?

Lawful rebel
Lawful rebel
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Aye lopsum I don't do other blokes, trannies or lezza's you can keep your member, strap on or otherwise to yourself - you don't know me, I have never taken a penny off anyone on this site, you can ask a certain someone on this thread if you don't believe me, he has had plenty of my time, help and support moving himself forward in knowledge and I have never charged him a penny or asked him for a penny - I wont name him if he is honourable he will name himself.

I would have been more than justified in taking some kind of payment for all the work I have done - you see unlike you I don't believe every thing should be given to me free, as for taking money if you think I don't know of the schemes your Colonic Mod has been peddling on Goodf in the past your weak in memory ... we know how you roll on here, one way for you and another for the rest. As for Asanine, as he had a good day in the village with his common law lien by any chance ?

Do you want me to carry on ? better ban me quick I think.

Anyway none of you have a fucking clue about property let alone how to make a trust work for you ..... that much is clear, and I know why because I followed this path and its guru's and found out why they fail ..... you do not own anything it is all in the public as a charge, your body, your name, everything put into probate ...... not that it would be worth my effort wasting time trying to explain it to you ....your way too up yourself with your forum joystick....

Keep your member, I will keep mine for my wife thanks.

Handle your too good for this forum and it's moody mods, don't lower yourself buddy.

The other thing is why are folk who have land and farms and stuff not owned by the LR coming on here and expecting folk who have barely got a pot to piss in to do stuff for them free ....fuck off.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Little D Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Last edited by actinglikeabanker on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Little D
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:23 am

handle wrote:Assassin, as long as the engine has a makers engine number and therefore identifiable then I suppose can be entrusted in a document .

Handle, I was responding to Waffle's post where he posted "motorised" instead of "notorised" twice, knowing Waffle he would have seen it and laughed when he realised what he, or predictive text had done, anyway, he has corrected it now.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:53 am

Lawful rebel wrote:Talk about opening a can of worms lol affraid

OK movin on... waffle mentioned common law sees contracts so what about creating a contract between the interested parties? the T&C's would once agreed and signed surely would bind everyone to uphold there part in the contract? obviously no where near as fluid as a trust in regards to trustees being the brick wall to creditors but for property maybe, im sure someone here knows a bit about contract law to comment.

i have also considered instead of a family trust starting a family business with share holders which would have equity incoming/outgoing expenses and dividends gifting assets to the co etc.

just throwing stuff out there folks hope its not more worms tho haha

i can see theres a ton of dots to dot and t's to cross with trusts however i do believe a basic format could be created using unambiguous wording with additional statements of truth or affidavits duly signed and notarised from each interested party to show there comprehension of the contract and there duty in fulfilling its requirements,after all a trust is a contract n'est-ce pas?

This is the problem LR, there is no real standard format for a trust, there are so many different types with so many intentions that you cannot do a standard format as it would create more problems than it solves.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 am

"you have to own what you put in"
well lets see, in reality nobody owns anything. The notion of ownership is a delusion .  Of course a piece of paper written by a deluded person has no real merit, except by force . Force is the reason why people think they own things,  you stop the use of it by other people, may as well call it yours , this is what "ownership" is. It excludes the others by force if necessary. Not your own force now but theirs!!!They have the monopoly of the force needed to delude ones self, trust or no trust . I myself do not wish to live by such deluded principles through evolution of thought at least, this is why i dont care that "i own diddly squat" (i know nobody does).
The only interest i have in trusts is for my own curiosity , iam not deluded sorry hawks! I just want to know how they use this tool which seemingly protects themselves from the shit they made up for everyone else.
we are living with the shit so it may seem attractive to use their tools to protect what you delude is yours. Indeed say i ever do exchange my life energy for material gain i would find the idea attractive , the feeling of insecurity because my own ability to use force if necessary to "keep" what is "mine" has been compromised by deluded fools with bits of paper and batons,cs spray,tazers,handcuffs who think the world is owned already.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:43 pm

LR, the trust is actually a contract and the contract part is called the deed.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:15 am

assassins' comment above is correct. The Trust Deed sets out the rules of the trust.
I’m in the process of setting up my own Self Managed Superanuation Fund which has caused me to do some reading about trusts and trust deeds as in my case I am using a corporate trustee.
……A SMSF is governed by the Trust Deed…….. The Trust Deed sets out the rules of the Fund……. The SMSF trust deed is the instrument that establishes the Fund ...
This link may help some get a feel for what a trust deed looks like. You should be able to glean something from it which you can take and use for your own desired Trust type.
website:https://www.superannuationwarehouse.com.au/free-downloads/trust-deed/
It ought to be possible to use some of the headings for your desired trust then search the net for a Trust Deed for the type of trust you want.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:31 am

trusts are effectively ways of paying tax . Its a way that keeps the other vultures out but the main ones in . Maybe why quatloosers are into them Rolling Eyes
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu May 03, 2018 9:26 am

Why have you banned Candor? Cantor is one of the only other researches who puts in the time in to acquire and supply information at no extra cost..... Cantor has never asked me for a penny and visa versa. If there were more members like Candor maybe this site would work, but from my experience here it is a micro government controlling the threads and shutting out voices that don't comply with your agenda's and very very little input esp useful input from the people who should be supplying it!! You always boot the good members, perhaps you just view them as a threat to your virtual reality! I won't be coming back or contributing here anymore, its like a kids playground at the best of times.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful rebel Thu May 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Maybe banning candor was a bit strong even tho he told me to f*ck off when all i am trying to do is find a way forward for ALL of us! maybe he had a bad day but that doesn't excuse personal attacks on posters he knows nothing about! there circumstances the misery they have endured or shite they have been forced to eat and the whole banter reminded me of the david icke forums where ad hominem attacks are the norm admin and moderators are caught between a rock and a hard place but to slag them off publicly is being a bit like a suicide jockey.

personally iv got thick skin and held nothing against candor and like i said banning maybe a bit strong a warning with some time out may have been better but im not a mod so thats there call it costs nothing to be humble Wink
leave the presumptions and assumptions to the police and courts...
btw this site does work and the input is second to none on the web from some great posters with a lot of experience and im glad its here...ta
Lawful rebel
Lawful rebel
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri May 04, 2018 2:17 am

Candor was banned for several reasons, first a clear and unambigeous breach of the site rules regarding language, we all make mistakes and let things slip, but this was purely intentional. Secondly there were personal attacks on posters which were unnecessary and unwarranted and again this was intentional, and as Candor knows the site rules there is no excuse for this behavior.

Many site members put in a lot of personal time to research many areas and many post the results of their research for the benefit of the majority.

Site admin and mods have a job to do and their main one is to keep the site clean as many members have youngsters reading the site, and keeping it clean ensures that arguments or differences of opinion are discussed openly and freely and one of the main aims is to encourage open debate without arguments to ensure only correct information is established for the benefit of the many.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next