The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Yesterday at 4:05 am

» An idea to reform the police ?
by Lopsum Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:44 pm

» Lucy Letby
by assassin Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:37 pm

» Rob Warner Is Back
by assassin Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:46 pm

» DWP
by bluerowan Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:45 pm

» Venison
by assassin Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:30 am

» Is the Climate Agenda Falling Apart
by assassin Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:29 am

» More Illegal Feelings Enforcers
by assassin Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:28 am

» Subject access dca refused
by waylander62 Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:36 pm

» Accept bailiff compensation or push for more/court?
by daveiron Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:48 am

» Crimebodge is back
by mitch Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:32 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by flyingfish Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:49 pm

» My get out of debt story
by Lopsum Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:39 pm

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by scrwm Thu May 30, 2024 3:34 pm

» Learn then practice,
by waylander62 Tue May 28, 2024 11:20 am

» More great advice from Sovereign Empowerment
by daveiron Tue May 28, 2024 6:07 am

» Solar Battery Chargers
by assassin Sun May 26, 2024 5:08 am

» Threat if redundancy please PLEASE help
by M.walker Fri May 24, 2024 7:07 am

» Is the Cimate Change lie now exposed and failing
by assassin Wed May 22, 2024 4:00 am

» Universal Basic Income - for discussion
by assassin Wed May 22, 2024 3:36 am

» Promissory Notes
by daveiron Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 am

» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am

» MBNA
by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

Moon phases

MBNA

3 posters

Go down

MBNA Empty MBNA

Post by brownowl Tue May 14, 2024 10:16 pm

Hi, has anyone dealt with MBNA?

I searched for their CEO but the one listed has resigned years ago. Companies house only lists directors which work in several different offices and a secretary. Who would you send mail to?

Thanks

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

MBNA Empty Re: MBNA

Post by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm

Yes i have had a good look , they seem very reluctant to name a current CEO.
I would just address it to the CEO and mark it private & personal.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Wed May 15, 2024 8:25 pm

brownowl wrote:Hi, has anyone dealt with MBNA?

I searched for their CEO but the one listed has resigned years ago. Companies house only lists directors which work in several different offices and a secretary. Who would you send mail to?

Thanks

MBNA is part of Lloyds Banking Group, and the Executive Director and Group Chief Executive is Charles Alan Nunn, the service address is LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC, 25 Gresham Street LONDON, EC2V 7HN, I would suggest you can direct your correspondence to him.

If you prefer to write to MBNA direct you can either put Charles Alan Nunn ‘Director/Officer’ or if you prefer ‘Incumbent’ CEO MBNA, service address, MBNA LIMITED, Wrexham Road Chester Business Park , CHESTER, CH4 9WW.

They have made it complicated because MBNA used to come under Lloyds Bank PLC, but that ceased in November 2022, and Bank of Scotland was notified on the same date, so technically it’s under Bank of Scotland, however, Bank of Scotland is under HBOS and HBOS is under Lloyds Bank Plc, and Lloyds Bank Plc are under Lloyds Banking Group, where the trail ends for the moment! I could dig more but think you can proceed with this information.

Charles Alan Nunn is a director on ALL of the above companies plus the CEO of Lloyds Banking Group.

Hope this helps.
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

daveiron, assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Thu May 16, 2024 7:59 am

Sam97 wrote:

Thanks

MBNA is part of Lloyds Banking Group, and the Executive Director and Group Chief Executive is Charles Alan Nunn, the service address is LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC, 25 Gresham Street LONDON, EC2V 7HN, I would suggest you can direct your correspondence to him.

If you prefer to write to MBNA direct you can either put Charles Alan Nunn ‘Director/Officer’ or if you prefer ‘Incumbent’ CEO MBNA, service address, MBNA LIMITED, Wrexham Road Chester Business Park , CHESTER, CH4 9WW.

They have made it complicated because MBNA used to come under Lloyds Bank PLC, but that ceased in November 2022, and Bank of Scotland was notified on the same date, so technically it’s under Bank of Scotland, however, Bank of Scotland is under HBOS and HBOS is under Lloyds Bank Plc, and Lloyds Bank Plc are under Lloyds Banking Group, where the trail ends for the moment!  I could dig more but think you can proceed with this information.  

Charles Alan Nunn is a director on ALL of the above companies plus the CEO of Lloyds Banking Group.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your extensive research, very muddy water! I had put on the envelope what I got from Companies House https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02783251/officers:

CEO MBNA
C/o Alyson Elizabeth Mulholland
Cawley House, Chester Business Park, Chester, United Kingdom, CH4 9FB

She is secretary. Do you reckon it will still get where it needs to go?

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Sam97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 2:17 pm

brownowl wrote:
Sam97 wrote:

Thanks

They have made it complicated because MBNA used to come under Lloyds Bank PLC, but that ceased in November 2022, and Bank of Scotland was notified on the same date, so technically it’s under Bank of Scotland, however, Bank of Scotland is under HBOS and HBOS is under Lloyds Bank Plc, and Lloyds Bank Plc are under Lloyds Banking Group, where the trail ends for the moment!  I could dig more but think you can proceed with this information.  

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your extensive research, very muddy water! I had put on the envelope what I got from Companies House https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02783251/officers:

CEO MBNA

Depending on what you are doing, and I am assuming if you are on here you are doing the 3 Notices or similar documents, so basically setting them up for a claim (DSAR/questions) due to their fraud, in which case you cannot sue a company/corporation (dead entity) you can only sue the man or woman who takes liability for the company/corporation, therefore it does need to be the CEO as all others are subordinates and do not take ultimate liability. The secretarial position is a must for any company/corporation large or small, larger companies either have another ‘secretarial company’ operate as secretary, or individuals who hold the position.

On many large corporations/companies a secretary frequently holds other secretarial positions too, so depending on how many other companies they work for they will potentially need to be a company themselves (secretarial company) as they cannot service more than a few companies as an individual. In the case of Alyson Elizabeth Mulholland, just a cursory look has put this individual as secretary to approx. 5,917 matches, I’m not saying all of these match the exact name (not wading through that many to find out! Wink),however as of page 5 of these matches that’s 100 companies ‘she’ is secretary to!

The individual (according to ‘her’ LinkedIn profile) is a Manager at Lloyds Banking Group - 2017 to date - and also Senior Vice President, Assistant Corporate Secretary at MBNA Limited - from 2003 to date. So she appears to be wearing multiple hats! It would be impossible to carry out that many roles she has recorded, therefore I am assuming that she is in name only for most of them in order to keep everything in house, which is what many are doing now anyway, i.e. having the solicitors and debt collection agencies all under one roof so to speak (service address)! https://www.linkedin.com/in/alyson-mulholland-212ab943/

In conclusion, it will have to go to the ‘NAMED’ CEO or you will be setting yourself up for a lengthy run around, and its lengthy enough in any case without making it more so. Further, ‘care of’ is predominantly for the address (in business) not the person, and you only do that if you cannot find a recorded service address where the individual is based, for instance if you were going to sue an individual and cannot find their home address, you can at a push send it to their work address c/o if necessary, and of course if you know where they work!

Getting back to putting FAO ‘incumbent officer/CEO’ on the document, that will get it to the CEO if you do not have a name, however, moving on from there you will have to have a name if you were going to take it to court or other legal route. Therefore sending it to the named CEO which in this case is Charles Alan Nunn would be the correct way to go, he is a director for ALL of the companies I mentioned in the last post, and he is CEO overall, at Lloyds Banking Group.

Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by brownowl Thu May 16, 2024 2:27 pm

Sam97 wrote:
brownowl wrote:
Sam97 wrote:

Thanks

Hope this helps.

CEO MBNA

Depending on what you are doing, and I am assuming if you are on here you are doing the 3 Notices or similar documents, so basically setting them up for a claim (DSAR/questions) due to their fraud, in which case you cannot sue a company/corporation (dead entity) you can only sue the man or woman who takes liability for the company/corporation, therefore it does need to be the CEO as all others are subordinates and do not take ultimate liability.  The secretarial position is a must for any company/corporation large or small, larger companies either have another ‘secretarial company’ operate as secretary, or individuals who hold the position.  

On many large corporations/companies a secretary frequently holds other secretarial positions too, so depending on how many other companies they work for they will potentially need to be a company themselves (secretarial company) as they cannot service more than a few companies as an individual.  In the case of Alyson Elizabeth Mulholland, just a cursory look has put this individual as secretary to approx. 5,917 matches, I’m not saying all of these match the exact name (not wading through that many to find out! Wink),however as of page 5 of these matches that’s 100 companies ‘she’ is secretary to!

The individual (according to ‘her’ LinkedIn profile) is a Manager at Lloyds Banking Group - 2017 to date - and also Senior Vice President, Assistant Corporate Secretary at MBNA Limited - from 2003 to date.  So she appears to be wearing multiple hats!   It would be impossible to carry out that many roles she has recorded, therefore I am assuming that she is in name only for most of them in order to keep everything in house, which is what many are doing now anyway, i.e. having the solicitors and debt collection agencies all under one roof so to speak (service address)! https://www.linkedin.com/in/alyson-mulholland-212ab943/

In conclusion, it will have to go to the ‘NAMED’ CEO or you will be setting yourself up for a lengthy run around, and its lengthy enough in any case without making it more so.  Further, ‘care of’ is predominantly for the address (in business) not the person, and you only do that if you cannot find a recorded service address where the individual is based, for instance if you were going to sue an individual and cannot find their home address, you can at a push send it to their work address c/o if necessary, and of course if you know where they work!

Getting back to putting FAO ‘incumbent officer/CEO’ on the document, that will get it to the CEO if you do not have a name, however, moving on from there you will have to have a name if you were going to take it to court or other legal route.  Therefore sending it to the named CEO which in this case is Charles Alan Nunn would be the correct way to go, he is a director for ALL of the companies I mentioned in the last post, and he is CEO overall, at Lloyds Banking Group.

Thanks for this info. At the moment I am just changing a name on my account before doing the three letters, but it may be worth sending that info to the CEO anyway.

I have MBNA address slightly different to you. On companies house it says: Cawley House, Chester Business Park, Chester, United Kingdom, CH4 9FB

Thanks for you research Smile

brownowl
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

There are 2 addresses for MBNA I have used the address from Dun & Bradstreet (Dun's company number) as the address for service is more accurate on there. However both addresses are MBNA but one is the correct one for service to the CEO, need to be as accurate as possible:)
Sam97
Sam97
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down