The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Promissory Notes
by daveiron Today at 10:57 am

» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Moon phases

HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed

+4
bimmer
Lopsum
assassin
ceylon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed  Empty HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed

Post by ceylon Sun May 07, 2017 1:07 am

HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOoXFuH3glY

Last edited by ceylon on Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
ceylon
ceylon
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed  Empty Re: HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed

Post by assassin Sun May 07, 2017 1:39 am

Some points to note, if you are arrested and refuse a breath test they can revoke your driving license instantly.

If you refuse to give joinder they are screwed as above, but you can also refuse to give any personal details which include DNA samples, finger prints, photographs of you, as well as any other personal information; if you do give any of these they they get joinder.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed  Empty Re: HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed

Post by Lopsum Sun May 07, 2017 4:14 am

i know how hard it is to say nothing, I was naive enough to give joinder and sign stuff,and blab in the interview.
 I got a solicitor for the hearing,it went to crown because i wouldnt lie and admit "dealing" and a barrister took my case on, at the end she whispered to me "when the judge says do you understand say no!" unfortunately i didnt get it and just nodded at the judge when the question came.
and i got 8weeks . Sad Rolling Eyes
The moral of the story is good though , all true about consent/joinder and understanding .FACT.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 am

I wonder why a BAR member told you to say no?
By then you had already consented.
Maybe, by that stage they could charge your "strawman account" even more, if you cause dishonour in their court/case?
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Greetings

ceylon - excellent, thank you!

Lopsum - we've all done it, the best of us learn from it as did yourself

bimmer - at first i wondered at that too, but then i realised something that may be more important: that the judge - even at such a late stage in the proceedings - must have been somehow OBLIGED to ask that loaded question once again. We know what that word means, presumably Lopsum's solicitor knows and she knew it was coming if she advised him as she did (you must be one handsome man Lopsum!) so maybe it's something we should consider/research as an unknown point of remedy?
Or maybe it's old news and i'm showing a lack of awareness and i should shut up....

Anyway, back to the video.... actually i think i'll do a bit of paperwork first. Back in a mo'...

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Greetings

assassin - yes they can do that if you refuse a breath test but at the same time - as odious as it is - drunk driving is (until someone is harmed) a victimless crime and as such only covered by statute.
If you refuse to give joinder, what authority/jurisdiction do they really have?
(Rhetorical assassin - i know i'm reiterating your post).

Halfway through this video a song from my teens started playing in my head. i suspect it was an answer from my subconscious regarding a recent post from Waffle that piqued my curiosity, but also seemed very relevant to the interviewee's stance in the video.

The song i refer to is 'Gold' by Spandau Ballet. If you replace 'gold' with 'god' and start at 'just another play...' and finish at chorus end it says it all!

Waffle - am i getting close?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Sun May 07, 2017 3:22 pm

iamani wrote:Greetings

ceylon  -  excellent, thank you!

Lopsum  -  we've all done it, the best of us learn from it as did yourself

bimmer  -  at first i wondered at that too, but then i realised something that may be more important:  that the judge  -  even at such a late stage in the proceedings  -  must have been somehow OBLIGED to ask that loaded question once again. We know what that word means, presumably Lopsum's solicitor knows and she knew it was coming if she advised him as she did (you must be one handsome man Lopsum!) so maybe it's something we should consider/research as an unknown point of remedy?
Or maybe it's old news and i'm showing a lack of awareness and i should shut up....

Anyway, back to the video....  actually i think i'll do a bit of paperwork first. Back in a mo'...

Cheers!

No such thing as a silly question .. i like your thought process Smile

To me, they are ruthless gits and if they're a Judge, I'd eat my hat Evil or Very Mad  Where's your oath? Very Happy
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun May 07, 2017 4:33 pm

i was honorable just naive, well i almost said the right things naturally.Without real knowledge except that truth from within.
at the beginning when the judge asked "what is your name" , i knew a tiny bit about THE NAME being a persona from sociology Alevel. i said iam not a name , my name is a sound.
  i think the joinder gets you into their court, then they need consent for each stage.
the judge announced that he was stepping outside to change to cannon law, another opportunity to OBJECT if i had known. This is how the barrister knew what was going on,but i didnt.
The barrister was impressed by the things i said and maybe she did fancy me Embarassed i got that impression . She was nice too  .  Crying or Very sad

thesedays its nothing new and i doubt it would work any better if you said the right things,but i do feel if i had said all the right things back then i could have walked free. This was pre freeman movement ect (trail blazer that iam lol Rolling Eyes )
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quantum3d Sun May 07, 2017 5:49 pm

I enjoyed that interview, thanks for posting, awesome..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

quantum3d
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 am

iamani, you have to remember that most people consent to statute by registering a private conveyance and by doing so they are consenting through a contract, and to their terms and conditions.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi assassin

Yup. That's the biggie isn't it? Was it dave goyan who was on police interceptors/yt and escaped prosecution? Can't remember if his car was de-regged, will have to look.

It's a shame the 'lose the name' campaign didn't cause more people to question their reality, and what legislation really is. Then they'd maybe realise they could cancel their unilateral person-al contracts with a letter...

i have come across two ways to dereg a car. Anyone know if there's more than two?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 am

You do need insurance if possible as you are liable for any damage you cause, the liability.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Fri May 12, 2017 8:09 am

"you" according to statute?
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Greetings

Hi assassin, hi bimmer.

Nail on the head bimmer. At least that's how i see it. Insurance is not for the living man who takes responsibility. It is only for the person/slave who has abandoned their responsibilities (and by extension their rights) for benefits of state.

This is, i feel, demonstrated by the fact it is impossible to get insurance as the living man (please correct me if wrong), or for a de-regged car assassin.

However as yet for me this is still just opinion whereas i have read your posts and know you are much further along the path than i am, so i value your opinion and any guidance offered.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat May 13, 2017 2:11 am

Totally incorrect as you as the human have the responsibility (benefit) of your actions and also the liability for your actions under Common Law, Common Law trumps acts and statutes.

Under act and statute law you consent to their rules for operating a motor vehicle by filling in a V5 and registering the motor vehicle, and by doing so you are registering it to the legal fiction and accepting responsibility for the legal fiction; its how their system works.

If you do not register it you have a private conveyance and NOT a motor vehicle and you are not contractually bound to them in either the legal fiction, or flesh and blood human form. Under common law its harm or loss and if you are involved in an accident irrespective of blame then you can be held liable for your actions and potentially face a bill for £millions in compensation.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Sat May 13, 2017 8:49 am

The injured party would have to make a claim in a common law court, insurance is for your strawman, so best to have a surety bond.

p.s. I'm man, not a human
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Sat May 13, 2017 9:53 am

The system is all arse over tit, guilty until proven innocent, trustee instead of settlor/beneficiary, pay just in case, instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat May 13, 2017 12:26 pm

In a common law court you can make a claim against the human.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi assassin

i'm a little confused and i suspect there may be a misunderstanding. Can you specify what i am totally incorrect about?

i agreed with bimmer's post re' 'you' as in statute?' as he appeared to imply that that question was the key.

i then implied that a living man (as opposed to a human male) can't have insurance as that would be passing off his responsibilities to another, which is contrary to the ethos of the living man. Also that insurance companies will only insure the 'person' (the 'you'), and in addition the car must be registered (as a 'vehicle')to a 'person' before they will insure that.

Everything in your post is good information, i don't think i've posted anything contradictory to it.
The only clarification i would make for my part is that i see 'man' as having rights (benefits) and that along with rights comes responsibility (liability). i see 'human' as 'being' (as opposed to 'having') a 'person' enjoying limited liability as a benefit of state and that along with 'person'-ality comes duties and obligations (which involves the loss of intrinsic 'rights').

As i said i'm sure it's just a misunderstanding assassin. i've read a lot of your posts and you have my respect and admiration so i hope you don't view this enquiry as in any way vexatious.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1215kent Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:48 am

please dont talk off topic ?
it dilutes !
i hope everyone hear"s this interview ,its gold !
another man has just used this method and also has no bail or case to answer! video to follow soon ,hopefully
craig

1215kent
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:26 pm

are you deaf ?
can you understand the questions.

bas**rds Never give up trying do they.

UNDER_STAND ?

Last edited by assassin on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1215kent Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:41 pm

they cant give up matey, its all they got
when told, only the creator can take my consent and pointed to the sky my mate said they both just looked at the ground in shock and then a few seconds silence before they went back in to their speil. lol

Last edited by 1215kent on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling doh)

1215kent
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:42 pm

iamani, yes.

Under common law you are liable in life for any harm or loss you cause and this isn't just comfined to a private conveyance as it applies to anything. This is the reason you need to insure against it through many different forms or means as you can end up picking up the bill.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:37 am

iamani wrote:Hi assassin

Yup. That's the biggie isn't it? Was it dave goyan who was on police interceptors/yt and escaped prosecution? Can't remember if his car was de-regged, will have to look.

It's a shame the 'lose the name' campaign didn't cause more people to question their reality, and what legislation really is. Then they'd maybe realise they could cancel their unilateral person-al contracts with a letter...

i have come across two ways to dereg a car. Anyone know if there's more than two?

Cheers!

i have come across two ways to dereg a car. iamani, could you please inform us of what to say in such letters? thanks

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by 1215kent Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:35 am

sell it to a friend,send off the v5 informing dvlc you have sold it to blah blah,when they get the v5 in their name,buy it back and get a receipt/bill of sale, they must tell dvlc they sold it so they are clear from the vehicle. then do not register your private conveyance in your name, now you havnt given 9/10 possession away you have 10/10 full possession.
off topic,,,,doh
craig

1215kent
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next