The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Today at 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

Moon phases

Real Police

3 posters

Go down

Real Police Empty Real Police

Post by assassin Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:19 pm

Is this whats its come to now; the police picking and choosing what crimes to investigate and prosecute for, or are they there to detect crime and prosecute offenders?

If so the evidence would suggest they do what they want and not what people pay them for so when are people going to stand up to the police and say "not fit for purpose so defund them" and then begin again.
Only this week we have seen some more of these stupid stop oil protesters and there were 20 of them and 11 police turned up in large vans so did they arest them? no, they walked with them and facilitated their continued law breaking and gave them clear evidence that they could get away with it and allowed them to instead of arresting them and charging them with various offences as they could have used wilful obstruction of the highway which is an offence once they have been expressely told to move and they refuse then its irrefutible offence so cuffs on and into the cells.
They could have used causing a danger to a motor vehicle as this covers a multitude of things and it only needs the driver to think his/her vehicle is in danger then you have the offence just as we did before when these clowns blocked toe roads and two people died as a result of emergency services being held up and unable to get to an accident caused solely by these clowns.

We could go further and bring in the danger to life and this covers a multitude of sins and we have much historical evidence of this through people dying because of these protesters so how about charging them with murder as their actions directly led to loss of life. In reality they could bring lots of charges for lots of offences but choose to protect minsless minorities who openly state their actions may lead to a loss of life and claim this is acceptable, its murder by any other name and again the police are sanctioning the actions of a minority over the majority.

If the police fail to take action against criminals and tell them to move and arrest them and remove them when they refuse it says to me that all the police there need reporting for failing to undertake the duties they are paid for and this would be obtaining money by deception unless they refuse their wages, and impersonating a police officer is another offence so if everyone reported them individually it would tie the police force up in complaints and cost them a lot of money for NOT undertaking the duties pf a constable in uniform.

If you bring a single claim or allegation and name 11 constables in that complain it is recorded as 1 complaint, if however, you bring 11 single complaints against 11 constables and you dont have their names and numbers you can send a photograph instead and it will be for the police to investigate and identify all 11 constables and this would be recorded as 11 complaints and at the end of the year you do a FOI request for all these complaints you can see how they were handled or covered up.

I would go one step further and say if you were held up for a period of time and it cost you money them make a further complaint and compensation claim against the force responsible under vicarious liability as it has caused you harm or loss and you need to recover this financial loss and require additional compensation for these actions as the police are there to uphold the law and have failed to do so . Think about this for a minute, if you are a builder and have 5 lorry loads of concrete and a concrete punp scheduled and you cannot get to site and your concrete arrives but your pump is also held up in it and cannot get there you will still be invoiced for the concrete and possibly the pump so add it up and put a claim in and add the days wages you lost. If everyone did this it would send a clear message to the police of deal with crime as you are paid to do and stop sitting inside police stations going online and checking peoples thinking which isn't a crime and things would immediately change as soon as people see they can make claims for financial losses and do it then police will deal with criminals instead of facing huge financial losses.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and freeland like this post

Back to top Go down

Real Police Empty Re: Real Police

Post by assassin Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:31 pm

What would I do with these clowns? how did they get there to protest, did they come by car usng fossil fuels and engine and gearbox lubricants made from oil; did they come by trains running on diesel engines or did they walk, if they walked then fine and anything else makes them a hypocrite.

Go around to their houses and remove anything made using fossil fuels, the ame fossil fuels they are protesting about and could you imagine it and I would begin with their essentials:

Mobile phones and computers: oh plastic casings so revmove them and glass screens so also remove them as glass is made from gas powered ovens and gas is a fossil fuel.

Double glazed windows: remove them as the frames are made from plastic and the glass is make in gas powered klms so they go.

How do you heat your home and cook, gas? dig the street uo and remove the plastic gas pipe going to their property as it is plastic or lined old steel pipe using plastic pipe it is derived from oil so has to go.

Siffits and facsias look nie: oh plastic so remove them
You get the picture and make them lead by exaplle so what would you remove?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

freeland likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:37 pm

A claim of Nonfeasence in a public office ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin and freeland like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:08 pm

I’m afraid the police are a shambles now. I have no doubt some have good, honourable intentions (I’ve dealt with a couple of really good ones who supported me) but, as an institution (if that’s the correct term) they are a powerless shambles.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum