The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Today at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Today at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Today at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

Moon phases

Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC

+16
Society of the Spectacle
Ausk
mitch
sirus0
purecain
Lopsum
teddy2
landlubber
mavrik
AnsahPhD
Waffle
bimmer
petesomething
assassin
andybreck
ceylon
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC

Post by Waffle Mon May 01, 2017 11:28 pm

[quote="landlubber"][quote="bimmer"][quote="Waffle"]

Which are you...[b]Man, Woman or Strawman??[/b] .[/quote]

In law or legal format you don't want to be any of these. If you navigate your way through strongs definitions in genesis you will be able to see why.

Go watch the Book of Eli, thats where they tell you what they use to control a population.

When your in court you swear on the bible, you don't go in and swear an oath to the Traffic Management Act 2004. You swear an oath on the Bible in the name of God.......

Quite calling yourself man or woman in court, you need to know who and what you are......

I swear in the name of God!!!!! God made man in the image of God, the image of God was...... God gave man a living soul..... Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the LORD God said behold he has become one of us, eat from the tree of life and you will live forever, Adam lived for 900 years and begot Enos, Enos lived for 500 years and begot.... he lived for 170 years and begot ..... he lived for 700 years and begot.........

That is it in a nut shell.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Hi Waffle!

You do know teasing can be cruel, right.....?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Hey Lamani,

I shall try a not be so cruel, here is a little more.

This is Genesis, law of the land.....

Strongs Concordance 1890

God - Eloheem (hebrew) - Is plural and should say Gods - plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

1a) rulers, judges

Hebrew 2
1) god, god-like one, mighty one
1a) mighty men, men of rank, mighty heroes

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days ; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare to them, the same mighty men which of old, men of renown - ( means name)

LORD - Despoth (Greek) - perhaps from 1210 and posis (a husband); an absolute ruler ("despot"):--Lord, master.

LORD - Dedi (Hebrew) - self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:--Jehovah, the Lord. Compare 3050, 3069. H1961 H3050 H3069

Jehovah = [b]"the existing One"[/b]

Soul or Sole - YTP (Hebrew) - a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental):--any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X (dis-)contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from trinus, "threefold") holds that God is three consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons"

Sounds like a trust

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu May 04, 2017 10:51 pm

And here is a little more

5:1 This the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Man - a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low,[b] man (mean, of low degree), person[/b].

Last edited by Waffle on Sat May 06, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy2 Thu May 04, 2017 11:07 pm

great info guys! a credit to the site , clued up and given freely.

teddy2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Waffle

Thank you for the extra info - i'm not going to pretend i understand what you are saying, unless we should be claiming to be: god, adam or soul/spirit, but i shall shove it into the old subconscious and see what comes out the other end.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri May 05, 2017 11:35 pm

" trust in god"
"in the name of god"
the name of god is Iam.
Who is god? "Iam!"
i swear  Iam .
maybe say this to the judge...
Iam god and i will burn you in hell if you dont repent!How dare you judge me?
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat May 06, 2017 8:12 pm

I can hear the cheers and roars Lopsum

Iam would want a crowd at the court when serving that sentence......

Last edited by Waffle on Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat May 06, 2017 8:23 pm

USA,

Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God

We gotta wake up and realise who and what we are......

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 pm

bit OT for parking? lol
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sat May 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by andybreck Sun May 14, 2017 5:12 pm

andybreck wrote:got home today and a claim form was there from civil enforcement ltd for parking on the same car park but different date Evil or Very Mad  i need to tell the people who drive my car to pay for the parking Wink  
got home from my hols today and its been 32 days since my defense and no letters waiting for me so hope thats the end of it tongue
andybreck
andybreck

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Sun May 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi Andy

hope you had a good holiday , let hope Smile
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by andybreck Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

crossing my fingers pete Cool
andybreck
andybreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Greetings

Hi Waffle - my subconscious finally spat out some more Old Testament for parking:

i am a contract between heaven and earth, a marriage of the four elements created in and of Trust of God, i am his 'Sun' and 'Air' placed by him over, in and on the Land of his making. In his image and likeness i am here to do as he does - create. i am an i of the Creator.

To be fair, i'd probably only spout that in court if i felt the need for a free psych-eval.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:06 am

Greetings

Got a bit more opinion for you...

Living man works, converts his labour into a car. For short time he owns car. He unilaterally contracts as settler to split title and transfers ownership to the Crown-created estate (in his image and likeness...) of 'his' ALL CAPS name. He no longer owns car. At the same time on the same document with the same signature he appoints the DVLA (corporation appointed to administer registration and title transfer of 'vehicles') as Executor, his 'Mr Person' as (the hot potato) legal-title-holding Trustee and to top it all - the Crown as beneficiary!

He's gone from being a car owner to being owned by the Crown with just one ignorantly un-qualified signature!

i smell remedy....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by purecain Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:17 pm

i'm in the same boat. NCP have sent me a £60 pound fine going up to £100 for either going over my parking ticket by 2 minutes or not paying, which happened once due to beggars and drug addicts surrounding the pay machines. they go on to note that my details have already been obtained from the dvla for the purposes of enforcing this unpaid charge.

I do not know what to do. ive read much over the years, and this morning my head is completely fried. can anyone push me in the right direction. ty.

purecain
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi purecain

Push you in the right direction for evading the penalty, you mean? Depends on how much time you want to put into it. Quickest method is probably whatever 'parkingticketsmyarse.com' is promoting.

If you want to do it yourself there are probably several approaches you could try, if you know who you are and aren't.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Guys,
I went to water park in Stoke few times over last few years and each time they sent me some offers of contract/penalties.
It says on it, that the contract was advertised on the board - it's only advert.
If ppl are scared of the advert then they are paying fees.
I'm not interested in advert - I ignored all their letters so far and nothing happened.
They threaten that they will advise their client to go to the court, but they don't have the proof of who was driving the car - only photo of the car - that's not enough to win the case. Very Happy

Good luck with ignoring them!

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:55 am

purecain wrote:i'm in the same boat. NCP have sent me a £60 pound fine going up to £100 for either going over my parking ticket by 2 minutes or not paying, which happened once due to beggars and drug addicts surrounding the pay machines. they go on to note that my details have already been obtained from the dvla for the purposes of enforcing this unpaid charge.

I do not know what to do. ive read much over the years, and this morning my head is completely fried. can anyone push me in the right direction. ty.

If its Parking Eye they will pursue you relentlessly all the way and get you ccj if you fail to show up at court.  Courts are ruling in their favour anyway if you look through posts on all the parking forums. I just paid the £60 and had to half starve myself until pay day. They even sent a demand for £100 a week later even though i'd paid, probably hoping for a double tap payment. I don't know what entitles these greedy little f*ckers to charge double what other NCPs and council charge

Last edited by assassin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:55 am

purecain wrote:i'm in the same boat. NCP have sent me a £60 pound fine going up to £100 for either going over my parking ticket by 2 minutes or not paying, which happened once due to beggars and drug addicts surrounding the pay machines. they go on to note that my details have already been obtained from the dvla for the purposes of enforcing this unpaid charge.

To work out how much to pay them, take their hourly rate, divide it by 60 and x it by the minutes you over stayed. then send them a check for their "loss."

A private company has no legislative power and cannot levy fines. private business operate under contract law. At best they can only charge for a liquidated loss. Anything else is a fine disguised as a charge of some sort.

Calculate how much you owe them for their liquidated loss as per the calculation above, which is your "over stay" compensation payment, send it to them without any admission to anything and be rid of them.

At no time did you ever enter into a contract with them because they cannot prove you read the T&Cs and they cannot prove you agreed to it,and they have no signatures to show the court.

private carparks have been beaten twice on this in aus on the grounds that the excessive charge is that, excessive and and is a fine in disguise and that they have no legal or lawful capacity to levy a fine or charge interest.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Daniel Bostock was on the BBC talking about parking Fines and Bailiffs,
I thought a Few people might be Googling it, and may Find their way Here,
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 pm

It didn't take them long to get rid of that video.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Is it not showing ?
Or do you mean from the i player ?
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:33 pm

When you click to play, it just says video unavailable. Looks like youtube took it down.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next