The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by M.walker Today at 2:33 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by assassin Today at 4:06 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Yesterday at 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

Moon phases

A very real scenario

5 posters

Go down

A very real scenario Empty A very real scenario

Post by Candor Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 pm

So you got married or shacked if you don't do ceremonies, eventually after some time of feeling in love and enthusiastic about starting your own little family things progress and then out popped that little bundle of joy, while all the emotion and feelings were running high at seeing the little head appear and come out crying and kicking, a new life -that little bundle of joy presents an opportunity .... yes, but not for you, so you thought.

There is a plan ! " You must sign these forms", Poor old mummy doesn't know where she is after all the agony of bearing her progeny into this external world it that will become known as reality, let alone being in any frame of mind to sign up for a legal relationship it is taking many of us years later even longer to figure out and make sense of.

But she must sign she is told, "no not you Sir", the mother she must sign, maiden name ? yes sign here, shortly after comes a registration request, its the law she is told, so she does it and off goes the information of this event (whatever that event is) and a certificate arrives in due course.

Now many years later the little bundle of joy goes of to school where the council have a social engineering agenda in place, an investment in future assets if you like.

One day little Johnny or Jane comes to school with a bruise. after falling down the stairs, (mummy can't be every where at once) and children will play, the head teacher at schools comes to know of this bruise and a report is sent off to social services - and a file is now opened and info is added to it (who knows what) because mummy or daddy was not told.

A while later Mummy and daddy have a bit of a heated argument because mummy thinks daddy fancies a bit of the younger woman over the road (he wouldn't mind, he hasn't been totally estrogenised yet) but he is not being disloyal, just doing what most men do - having a quick perve, in her rage mummy throws daddy out and calls the police to teach him a lesson, suggesting he is being violent.

Daddy is arrested and another report is sent to the social services... time passes by.

One day a lady from the SS comes around and asks to speak to mummy and mummy lets her in the house (daddy is at work) the lady who is newly appointed for her area, after a recruitment surge in social services and foster carers being advertised, the lady (lets call her sly witch from now on shall we), the sly witch see's a smashed TV in the outside porch and asks how that happened, mummy tells the sly witch, daddy got angry and broke it after seeing homosexuality being explicitly shown around tea time and threw the remote at it and then dumped it outside for the tip, mummy was angry because it meant she was missing hollyoaks, neighbours and eastenders.

Where was the child. oh she was in her bedroom after having her tea, mummy was reading her a story, because her daughter is very creative and enjoys reading.

The Sly Bitch goes away, but because the sly witch has a degree in sociology she now writes a report on emotional abuse of a minor and a near miss of physical harm, a case is started and the family court process is put into motion.

Oh Daddy was bailed and told he must permit social services to enter his home when they call, or he would be getting another visit from the boys in black.

So an allegation of potential emotional harm is the charge in the family court (yes they have a statutory instrument that makes this an offence) anyway a hearing goes ahead and the administrator decides a parenting plan is what mummy needs to sign up for, she is told she has to do this or bad things will happen, so she does, her solicitor strongly urges this too.

So mummy gets a 200 page contract and signs it, encouraged and urged to follow the terms to the tee or the judge will be very unsympathetic, the terms included daily trips to an older boys five a side football centre, eight miles away to help with their little girls confidence, its a bit of a mission but mummy gives it a go.

Anyway Daddy finds out about all of this and hits the roof and has a sharp word with the solicitor and a row with mummy, made worse by the fact their little girl comes home crying and covered in bruises from playing football with the older boys at the centre.

So next day mummy did not take the child to play football, and the social worker reported a breach of the parenting plan, back to court ....

Meanwhile daddy gets arrested again after telling the sly witch she is not welcome and to do one when she visits, daddy is now subject to a non molestation order and has to stay at a different address... so naturally mummy and daddy are having a relationship breakdown.

Mummy gets railroaded at court and a care order is made, her little bundle of joy is taken away crying and screaming by the sly witch and her accomplice, who also gets around the country a bit.

Mummy is told she has to go on psychological assessment programme and daddy has to attend anger management lessons now, meanwhile their little girl is living with a career foster carer who has lots of different children she is paid to house, mummy gets to see her daughter twice a week on controlled visits, mummy notices her little girl is wearing cheap and flimsy shoes and clothes now, so obviously career foster carer new mummy is watching her outgoings and operating her business prudently. She is also a lesbian like the court appointed guardian ad litem, so daddy being an adam and eve type of guy is having kittens, he is on the cusp of contempt of court so has to swallow the bitter pill and be quiet.

mummy is doing the shrink assessment and is ok, but she has to do another one she is told, she could not afford to appeal the decision by the way because her solicitor didn't tell her she could ex95 her fees, so the appeal opportunity was left behind, the court are now looking at adoption proceedings as the councils childrens care trust has a lot of funding to play with and the former chief constable happens to be a stakeholder.

This story actually happened to some one I know and who I know very well, some one who needed help and support and was deceived tarnished and had their home and family torn apart by people she thought were there to help.

The judge was told by mummy: "Your going to break that little girls heart" the civil administrator/judge replied " I would rather break her heart than see her have her arm broken" because even though it wasn't broken, it might get broken because her daddy (who has no right as a daddy) broke the TV and who knows what else he may break.. better to break a heart and a home than let daddy lose his temper and possibly hurt his little girl, they even required that daddy not return home to which mummy was willing to agree if it helped in court, but no ...its res judicata - a thing already decided.

The reality was daddy was no threat at all, his daughter had never been beaten or hit, or even present when mummy and daddy had a row. The reality is these cases are engineered and manufacture an outcome that has an already predetermined goal, once certain boxes are ticked in the administrative system that controls the treasure, that child will be taken regardless of the reality.

Oh and that Sly witches report told: "the girl was narrowly missed by a flying TV", not tucked in bed reading her story.

But hey its all legal beagle ... and a sociology degree is serious wisdom..

Last edited by Candor on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

A very real scenario Empty Re: A very real scenario

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi Candor

It is indeed an awful state of affairs, and this is happening every day. The only answer to it is , as we here all know, self-education.

The problem is getting past people's conditioning, and convincing them that a ) the world is not as it seems, and b) that they can change things if they only care to and dare to.

The next problem is the 'messiah' complex - people truly believe it's the duty and responsibility of someone else to make sure everything's OK. People are lazy, ignorant and apathetic, partly by their nature but mostly by the witchcraft that is entertainment.

We are being entertained all the way to destruction.

i hope your friend's situation improves, and i'm wondering has this woken them up at all to what we here already know? Are they learning what they should be learning?

Whoever they are i hope they appreciate your help enough to be helped....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Yes unfortunately this story is very real, I wish it were not, because as creative as I may be at times even I could not have conjured up such a horror story, and no the young lady concerned rejected my suggestions, she really had no idea what she was being lead into, in truth neither did her fella, and the fact I disliked him and the way he behaved it really was irrelevant at the end of the day, what is relevant is that evil things happen because their are evil people out there that make evil things happen.

The mother has some depression and health issues made worse by the school, the council and the DWP over time she was a very committed mother who did everything for her child, she simply was not aware of what happens when these wolves dressed as sheep get involved in your affairs.

To further clarify, no witness testimony was given in the in camera hearing by any of the accusers, there was only a social services report and a police log of phone calls,, they got her by strong-arming her into a parenting agreement they knew she would breach and then got the care order they were after all along, because these funds need to be divvied out to make the whole thing work, I have absolutely no doubt all officers of the court, the council and the police are all in this together and accessing the funds.

The childrens care trust concerned:

http://www.scstrust.co.uk/

and see the board members, all earning a nice wack from it all thank you very much... a very nice web site face for the public , helping vulnerable children and adults , yes helping them to die of a broken heart and helping them along to go and commit suicide.

like I said wolves dressed as sheep, know whom you are dealing with and what they really want from you.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi Candor

That's a real shame fella, i feel for them and you.

i'm starting to wonder if not everyone is meant to wake up......

i think we'll find that all of these indignities we suffer have the same root:

'Persons' having access to our House funds.

i think T.H.E.Y. are on a mission to empty them as fast as they can, and anything goes.

This only goes to show the importance of the BC/NAME research.

Maybe if we can get to the bottom of that we can put it in a format most people can understand, but until we do we're gonna continue to see this s#!t go down.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

I honestly think its only a small minority of us who even care or give a shit, how many members on this forum over 500 ?

Me you and waffle mostly putting anything of value into these threads, are we wasting our time ?

I think we have to show a bit more empathy, alluding to some people not being meant to wake up is passive acceptance of wrong disguised as something else ?, if its not really wrong because the victim let it happen or didn't know how to stop it, then it must be right ? .... naah not digging that fella.

The system used media to devastating effect to normalise and make fair seeming the most atrocious acts and twisted concepts, so that you don't see the reality of what is really happening, I would expect people on this forum who are not just here to get out of a debt construct to see beyond that, the people who carry out this oppression are terrified of being discovered for what they really are , why are they terrified, because they know if we came together and turned on them tomorrow and hanged them all from the street lamps, we would be just in doing so.

A bit of empathy and support for our fellow man or woman being wronged would not go amiss, would it ? When it comes to the systems dogs and useless idiots inflicting damage then yes, I have no obligation to such people they are my enemy and they will be treated the same, always and for ever, I care not If they wake up or die of darkness, if they try and take my biological property away from me they better kill me while they do it, and I wont let them do it thinking they we were operating correctly either.

If you cannot recognise a government that normalises taking peoples children away from them just because they can, as a wrong and that it is a transgression too far, then what more can I say, yea awakened ones are better off staying asleep as far as I am concerned..

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Candor,

“Me you and waffle mostly putting anything of value into these threads, are we wasting our time ?”

No you & others are certainly NOT wasting your time. Without what you & others have contributed I would certainly be non-the wiser & accept what I have all my life. Certainly regarding the utilities being “free” had I not seen that then I would have carried on as before in total ignorance, it would never have occurred to look it up.

Having seen what I have, am on my own journey to “wake up” but nowhere near as far down the road as you. I share what bits I can but again this comes from what little knowledge I have & from personal experience. So again NO your efforts in sharing what you do is NOT a waste of time & for that thank you.

I for 1 certainly am gaining more as I come across things & will share as & when…

I simply cannot contribute as much as you because I simply don't know!

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi Candor

Yes, we are few. Yes, it may seem that the work we are doing is unappreciated.

Our strength is not in numbers, it is in our convictions and determination. Even though there is not much participation on threads we know are important we are NOT wasting our time. We are doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing at the time allotted - to think otherwise leads to frustration and despair and those negative feelings are our true enemies.

If it's just us then it's just us. The others are doing other necessary work, and i'm sure they'll join in as and when.

i hear what you're saying re: empathy and you are right. At the same time we can't let it weigh us down, we may have to accept some hard truths.

There are good people here doing their best in a thankless task - but yes, there are other people who come here to just take and not give back. They just come with their problem and leave when they get what they want, not to be seen again until through their own ignorance they wind up in (usually) the same predicament. And there are those who just watch and don't join in - 500 members yet less than 20 regular posters. Perhaps we can do something about that?

Don't let it get you down buddy - and careful with that anger Anakin. ....

Cheers!

(Just seen LionsShare's post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi guys

Candor - how did you edit your post without the 'edited' message?

Anyway, don't get me wrong. i'm not advocating that we turn our back on anyone, but 'care fatigue' is a real danger that empaths need to be aware of and deal with.

i see what you see fella, been looking learning and 'realising' for nearly three years. Been through the fear porn phase and the trying to tell people phase and the New Age phase - same as (i'm guessing) most here have (or in process of).

Just remember our emotions are used against us - didn't you point that out?

LionsShare - thanks, your message will encourage more than just the intended recipient.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

So long as no one else has posted under your post, then you can edit the post without the edited post message showing.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi Jinxer

O-o-o-h, i see. Thanks.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi guys

Candor - is their situation something we could work on as a project?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by eargoggles Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm

LionsShare wrote:Hi Candor,

“Me you and waffle mostly putting anything of value into these threads, are we wasting our time ?”

No you & others are certainly NOT wasting your time. Without what you & others have contributed I would certainly be non-the wiser & accept what I have all my life. Certainly regarding the utilities being “free” had I not seen that then I would have carried on as before in total ignorance, it would never have occurred to look it up.

Having seen what I have, am on my own journey to “wake up” but nowhere near as far down the road as you. I share what bits I can but again this comes from what little knowledge I have & from personal experience. So again NO your efforts in sharing what you do is NOT a waste of time & for that thank you.

I for 1 certainly am gaining more as I come across things & will share as & when…

I simply cannot contribute as much as you because I simply don't know!

LS
+1

eargoggles
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Dunno iamani maybe the moderator does ..

Lionshare, there is a lot I still don't know, we will never know it all, we must accept that, but the desire to know is what matters, and if you have that, you are on the right path and you have my attention and time.

Yeah I am angry at what I have seen, never been more angry in my life, I intend to let that make me more productive and effective in my endeavours, I don't have a lack of care empathy I have little time for those who want help but will not offer that help to others in return when it is due, these are often people just looking for free ride in life, the system thrives on people with that mentality.

There is a bigger dynamic to be acknowledged here than this thread, it is as real as your existence in the flesh, it has taught me how ordinary and well meaning folk can be savagely taken apart by those in the system who have power that they presume to be there's by right, regardless of whether that right is genuine or not.

Remember if they can do it to your neighbour they can do it to you, only you should at least be able to throw a spanner in their works by now, with what you have learned from this research, it may not stop the pack hounds from being set on you, but at least you will know you are operating with clean hands, and once this become apparent beyond the veneer of law and good order they try to portray, there reign will be measured by an egg timer.

Don't let your sloth and apathy let them off the hook another day more.. the time is now and we are the ones we've been waiting for.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Jinxer wrote:So long as no one else has posted under your post, then you can edit the post without the edited post message showing.
yup!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 pm

keep it up fellows, you are one in a few million , its lonely !
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Yes its incredibly lonely and even more frustrating at times trying to engage beyond ones own image.

Just now I heard Sheila foghorn on LBC having a debate about foster carers being given employee rights by councils, while I was delighted that someone is taking them to court for it to be seen for what it is - business.

The attempt by such controlled platforms and presenters to normalise the theft of children and torture of families in general as being ok as long as foster carers are proper people is a sign of the organised form of media brainwashing and psy-op warfare we are up against, a war against the our natural sanguinity rights and the natural ties that are with relationships of blood.

We can argue about the etymology or words like parent, children and family stemming from roman civil law doctrines that the people are not to know, but what should be alarming to any one left with even half a brain or a pulse, is the increasing number of people who are ok if not proponents of this trend of wards and slaves of the state, there are a lot of zombies out there and people with assumed power and ability to harm and damage who no longer know right between wrong, in such an environment, i am afraid sitting on the fence is no longer an option, we really do have to find a way to stop this, because if it hasn't touched you yet it is only a matter of time until it does in someway or another.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down