The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Stop using Statutes and Common Law

+9
Real me
Ferry Man
LionsShare
honeyaisle
landlubber
teddy2
Lopsum
bimmer
Waffle
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stop using Statutes and Common Law Empty Stop using Statutes and Common Law

Post by Waffle Sun May 14, 2017 10:19 pm

A legal interest is a right in property governed by statute and common law. An equitable (beneficial) interest is a right in property governed by the law of equity.

Last edited by Waffle on Mon May 15, 2017 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Stop using Statutes and Common Law Empty Re: Stop using Statutes and Common Law

Post by bimmer Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 am

Got a link to that?
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 am

Unfortunately not. Last time I published my work from there they shut down the manuals I was wirking from for months. Coincidence or isolated block I don't know but it's set me back months, I don't want to risk it, hence the edit above. Go in their manuals and look around for yourself There's lots to discover.

We should be thinking about moving away from legal land and sought the law we need to protect ourselves. It's not going to come easy, but when we understand everything is property and land law and we're using common law as a defence we now know we are in the wrong world!

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 am

interesting! subscribing Very Happy
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 am

Lopsum wrote:interesting! subscribing Very Happy

likewise Very Happy
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy2 Mon May 15, 2017 1:44 pm

reading other, its trusts and contracts as we admit or give the name we become a government employee and acts and statutes apply and as a dead entity have no rights , the living man shall never lose his property
a home owner with paid in full status the title reads
"tenant" and the inhabitant has equitable title .
equitable deed belongs to the vatican .
when repossessions take place they are 99.99% empty
so the magic bank fraudsters take equitable title.
by changing jurisdiction to being the man ,accept no paperwork with the fiction ,the inhabitant cannot be ousted as the man in possession has no need to prove ownership . has any others read this it was on a info email and sadly lost.

teddy2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon May 15, 2017 10:49 pm

teddy2 wrote:reading other, its trusts and contracts as we admit or give the name we become a government employee and acts and statutes apply and as a dead entity have no rights , the living man shall never lose his property
a home owner with paid in full status the title reads
"tenant" and the inhabitant has equitable title .
equitable deed belongs to the vatican .
when repossessions take place they are 99.99% empty
so the magic bank fraudsters take equitable title.
by changing jurisdiction to being the man ,accept no paperwork with the fiction ,the inhabitant cannot be ousted as the man in possession has no need to prove ownership . has any others read this it was on a info email and sadly lost.

From what I understand we do not stipulate a trust in covenant format, ergo are in a contract as a "debtor". The banks however use implied techniques and as the property is securitised and title held in trust for an investor should the "debtor" breach the contract the investor wins as they have stipulated a trust and we don't have a clue what we have done. Property real or personalty may ultimately belong to a higher authority, but we can deal with what we have and certainly deal with it all much better than we have been. We just need a little guidance from each other. Fuck we'd burn in hell before the corps, gov or vat helped us!

The "tenant" this is a position one would want to be in so long as we are in the correct capacity, as stated above I don't think its in the correct capacity, however, if it were.... one would then have entailed interests putting us into equity and with the power to convert them into fee simples, settlor and beneficiary   Very Happy ....

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy2 Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 am

hood winked us for sure , the book i refer to has brought the many discussions on past forums in to a quick ref read and potent , the price of a bar meal yet easier to digest . as gaining knowledge dispels the chakra of woe .
equitable title i comprehend is the one with possession
these "institutions " the "security" would that not be our energy not the property as money fiat our energy in abundance with the bond birth cert trust.
they never bring anything to the table yet gain all
the road of the court system for remedy is a long and not for the faint hearted , so perhaps to counter there worthless documentation as we agree in a different jurisdiction . your obviously well on this path
and to those of us now able to seek with conviction
can only be a game changer.

teddy2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 pm

I have just now been reading many of the things said in the above posts, yet they leave me with many questions that remain unanswered to date.
Firstly, this country has been in bankruptcy since Sept 1931/3 can't remember which? If this country is bankrupt, then there cannot be any creditors as all are bankrupt...right/wrong?
If, we the wo/man are said to be debtors, surely this cannot be correct since only the wo/man have the ability to bring credit into our lives with the signing of a note.
Banks would fool us into believing that when we sign for a mortgage, we owe them the money, yet this is not so, we write and provide the note as creditors. Feedback please...

landlubber
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Waffle Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Landlubber is right we are all bankrupt and have been indefinitely since 1931, however, that isn't the first time the gold standard was removed, it was removed in 1911 and reinstated in 1925 coincidently when a series of acts were implemented specifically to do with lands and property! If we were not bankrupt then we would not be solely dependent on credit. There is no logic for any other rationale.

Id like to point out that we should bring our attention to what credit is, this may help make a little more sense of the direction of this post, in latin credit means trust, everything is paid in good faith we all trust that it will be paid but it never is. When something isn't pacd in credit its a breach of trust, nuff said on that.

Its important we remember how credit should be displayed in an accountancy format. Credit is debt and debt is credit, its that simple. Having credit is bad, having debit is good debit is the currency someone is owed. We get confused with this simply because of the banks accountancy ledger they show us in statements at cash machines etc.

When our account is showing we are "in" credit they are showing us their side of the accountancy ledger, they are showing us that they owe us credit! When we see debit they are showing us their side of the accountancy ledger, they are showing us we owe them. This is why we all think credit is a good thing, when in practical terms it is not, credit is always the currency someone owes to another. And guess what where ever there is debit there is credit, a credit is an IOU I don't care what form the IOU is in its an IOU that is used to pay someone in credit in good faith in trust, never in money always in currency, with credit which is always a debt instrument an IOU and you can not satisfy a debt with a debt, its freaking insanity the lot of it. Why is it this way...... because we are all bankrupt!

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy2 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 am

its heartening that this site has many well clued up folks inc newbies , the kabal have kept us down a tad too long
we all have done our own research and perhaps got to a
gate keeper and unsure how to move forward yet relentless searching is the answer.

teddy2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:23 pm

With what both LL & waffle have written, together with the post on banks do not lend money

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t115p25-it-s-officialbanks-don-t-lend-money#3234

It all makes more sense. However I need to learn more about trusts & learning about moving over to the private side. Does anyone have any GOOD sources for me to research as currently the best I seem to find is on ytube, most of that coming from US, was looking more independent UK based & NOT gov't source. Preferbly something not too long winded & simply explained.

Much appreciated. LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm

honeyaisle wrote:Please define "we" in the statement "we are all bankrupt"?

"The country is bankrupt."
Is a country a legal person with the same rights, duties and obligations as all other persons or something else?

Technically, Honeyaisle, we, the people, are all bankrupt simply because there is no money of intrinsic value in general circulation. We pass on promises to pay, yet those promises can never be fulfilled by any of us.

The term, the country is bankrupt, comes from the fact that the government, its people and the banks are bankrupt. It's a situation where not one single wo/man can pay their way out of bankruptcy. If you think otherwise, then I ask, what with?

Is a country a legal person? That's a tough cookie, because a legal person does not have the same rights as a natural person. A legal person is a corporation...so, is this country a corporation?

landlubber
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ferry Man Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:32 pm

We are not Bankrupt, the Government is...... we are the ones, the only ones bringing any substance into this commercial game.

You have essentially two options in the game: Hold debt titles(legal) or claim your substance (equitable asset/title).

You might want to think about that, at the heart of it all its about substance and substance is the arena of Equity.

Today the Common law is generally speaking Statutes and the Case Law that is developed by Judges interpreting what they deem the legislator/scrivener actually intended when the bill and subsequently the enactment was passed, as a lot of that law was written often before the judges themselves were born, the results are circularity and confusion at times. Their is also Equity, this is morality, conscience and substance, I suspect a lot of you when referring to Common Law actually mean Equity.

The only jurisdiction where the real Man can be heard is in Equity, Chancery to be precise.

Apart from that you are most likely in a probate court where claims are made against an Estate, and you have been set up to have no standing to be heard.

I would warn you that ignoring statutes is like throwing the baby out of the bath tub with the dirty water.

For example it can be proved that their is no Statutory Authority to charge a Domestic Dwelling "used for living Purposes only" Council Tax (as it is a commercial rating charge).

Yet the Courts and Local Authority have no trouble enforcing this charge, now if you ignore statutes you will remain unaware of such things, and you will remain unaware of how and why Acts can be ignored or re-interpreted in Court, because their are other presumptions and forms of law at work.

Like I said the failure to read Statutes correctly has enabled a huge fraud to be perpetrated on all of us while we were looking the other way, because to be quite frank, everything has been published, and given public notice if not hidden in plain sight.

Ferry Man
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Stop using Statutes and Common Law Empty I'm tried not to use statutes, in which I'm disadvantage more when I used common law

Post by Real me Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:36 pm

I'm years on leaving trust law, contact law,common law etc. My experience now, the NI number of the trust or,sate own birth certificate,as I'm I'll health disability illnesses unable to self care or work etc.
I'm unable to break out of with drawing my consent lot current medical care housing department benefits systems NHS, I feel lost my lawful rights more each day.
So is there anything way many like me, to live with out big bother and access services in lawful purposes in contact law?

Real me
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi all

Another great thread guys. Lots of info.

Ferry Man - your comment makes sense to me. We can't discard ANYTHING when we know they can flip-flop in and out of different jurisdictions at will.

Real me - have you looked into commerce?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Real me Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:33 pm

So I learned a bit on the subject,as I'm trying not to contact with public servants in public company,my conditional acceptance of offer, yet state system control more as trust law I'm look on as a trustee so,why I felt need call lawyer know they part of bar council etc, knowing my disability not, I'm unable to be out of state system,IE housing benefit system so statutes are able to be enforced,this right, as I tried putting in writing aslo I require what questions required in NHS safeguard referral comments made unfounded, I tried to rebut them,it's not working.

Real me
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi Real me

Sounds to me like you have done your homework but your problem is in making yourself understood by those around you. You obviously need and deserve the benefits of the system, but you would like more control over your affairs without losing such. Nothing wrong with that my friend, we're pretty much all in the same boat to some extent.

Much as it pains me, i'm afraid i don't have an answer to your predicament. Doesn't mean others won't though, so keep trying.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Real me Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:32 pm

I thought as much, thank you for your response,if anything, one needs ones own way of living out of state system and natural resources health,

Real me
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Whymeok Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Ok now I'm block access to all disability reasonable adjustments in housing company its company employees in repairs, too on top block access to in stuaute law is law company lawyer service, too I read up on housing act 1988 protection from hatessment act 1977, now more push me out,using new public servants,link into health care system,using UK care act 2014, now since July to Oct now now use wet room shower, unsafe living with complex disability physical, medical equipment high care support, only by unpaid my private ferinds, so,now housing employees all work on line work men too from home,lot one's knows one's rights,yet no longer anyone awake,to state control systems, able to live safety in own rented home, change in lot of effects many like I,I'm looking to get access what I need with how to respond back to bullies, keep on at me

Whymeok
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Stop using Statutes and Common Law Empty Universal Law Community

Post by batglin Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:26 pm

I've recently registered with the Common Law Courts website, which I'm sure most of you are aware of. I also came across The Universal Law Community and would be keen to know whether anyone on the forum has any views about ULC, link here: https://www.universallawcommunitytrust.com/

Many thanks

batglin
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:14 pm

I have 3 friends in the UCLT . The woman running it is very well informed.
Its something I am looking into my self . She is the one in the video in the
'Know who you are ' thread

I tried the Common Law Court ,I would personally not recommend it.
They took money and provided nothing.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm

I have 3 friends in the UCLT . The woman running it is very well informed.
Its something I am looking into my self . She is the one in the video in the
'Know who you are ' thread

I tried the Common Law Court ,I would personally not recommend it.
They took money and provided nothing.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: