The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Today at 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Lopsum Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 am

» Ovo bank giro?
by Wynston.adebiyi@gmail.com Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:10 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

Moon phases

Public peceptions: Change Org.

3 posters

Go down

Public peceptions: Change Org. Empty Public peceptions: Change Org.

Post by Libelresponse Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:38 pm

Some thing occurred to me today that really stuck in my throat, Change Org as you know is a platform for those wishing to get somewhere via petitions, not going to go into thta and if its a positive avenue to explore or not, i am more interested in seeing how the platform shows us what folks deem important, because clearly a large response of signatures in a short timeframe indicates the subject is pushing peoples hot buttons, and that more people already know abut the perieved problem they seek a solution for in other words media exposure, so lets look at an example of two cases i see delivered to my inbox today:

1) Change.org

From Stephanie Davis the original petitioner - To me:

— After the tragic passing of Caroline Flack over the weekend, her friends are calling for stricter laws to protect celebrities and people in the public eye. Over 222,000 people have signed the petition. Will you?

2) And then Peter Davey who started this: Full reviews of all child fostering cases with a view to reiunify families

In the last decade child fostering has increased by over 50%. Not only is the system at breaking point, not only is there a shortage of foster homes, not only are social services overwhelmed by their cases, many , some say 85% are children wrongly taken from happy homes, homes like mine. We have a large living family, but three children with a condition called e.b., for years we struggled without any help, Barr drs appointments. Then social services took us to family court and removed our three eb kids. At the point of the court hearings , the nhs has agreed a comprehensive care package for our kids- but instead of put the package in place, they opted to remove our three kids, who already suffered so much and are so brave with their condition. They removed them and put each in a separate foster placement 160 miles from their home. Now they only see each other at contact for two hours once a fortnight. All other contact is denied because the social worker says they don’t want it. The kids say differently, the children screamed when they took them from us. They are 4, 10 and 13 yrs old, the youngest being our baby girl. They aren’t even permitted contact at Christmas. So I suggest we heal the system, ours is not the only case like this. If you agree with me please sign this petition to have a full review of every fostered child case with a plan to reunify the children home where it is possible. To achieve this care packages at home can be put in place. Being home is the best option, home is where the heart is. Sign now, save the children, heal the broken system.
my daughter has edited music videos to express how she feels after suffering separation from her siblings that were taken away in October 2018. I have put a link to one on this petition to show you how our children feel, the genuinety of our case and more so for you to be able to see how this affects families, like mine, like yours. We never expected this to happen, our friends including some lovely foster carers, never imagined this would happen to our family!

thank you

How many people supported this ? ....... 89 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

I think that puts the public perception of what is important into perspective doesn't it ?

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Public peceptions: Change Org. Empty Re: Public peceptions: Change Org.

Post by Kestrel Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:40 pm

I revert to what I & others say & know (on here) a mass of people are easy to manipulate, hence the suffering throughout history how people are conditioned to accept an enslavement & useful idiots exist to uphold it.

The theatre we live plays out daily, I prefer to go backstage to see who's pulling the strings the masses however are focused on the stage & this has also distracted them from reality & what does & should matter in life, if it's not sport it's entertainment (straight out of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion).

Back to celebrities if they wish to place themselves into a celebrity status & enjoy the financial gain rather than remain anonymous expect the exposure because if you act on stage you cannot expect the privacy you once had before you saw the pound signs or if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen....many take their own lives.

Your original post sums a lot up that's all I should have put here.

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:14 pm

Thanks for engaging Kestrel, Its toxic this thing,  wasn't trying to downplay the suicide thing, I agree that celebrities being part of the distraction warfare must know that dancing with the devil comes at a cost, but celebrities are not peoples reality they are for people attempting to escape reality imho. Back to reality the State is waging war upon the natural family and has plans for child trafficking in store that would make a Romanian gang of pimps look comparatively benign. And it sickens me that over a weekend of some one seeking help to counter this they could not get even a 100 people to support it while tens of thousands will lend support for some one who represents a fantasy …… i am sick to my core at what and who I see around me if I am honest. I have tried being a force for change for many years now in this scene and found some of the worst people to deal with are in fact part of the alternative movement, its the same people helping out who have always helped, (I know at least one chap on here who i wont embarrass who has never been shy of getting in his car and driving miles to support folks in need of support) while most sit back and take whatever they can from others... like I said its toxic when you have been around this for long enough.  If we don't see a change in our folks soon Britain is, and our children's future lost for good, those who don't have children will not understand the gravity of that until they do, and then it will probably be too late.

I have read the Protocols and yes it does smack of everything we experience in social and economic life today, and changed my perception when I first read it over 20 years ago, but knowing all of that is worthless if we are not prepared to act in someway to towards a better outcome, you see this special interest group primarily rely on our worst traits towards each other to ensure we never gather enough impetus to one day turn around and deal with them and the criminal acts they have comfortably carried out against us for a long time, when we waste our time bickering and showing off or focussing on things we cannot change instead of acting on those we can, guess what we actually validate the special interest groups opinion of us as being inferior and servile, they are as I see it a reflection of our own failures, because if we were not failing they would not be succeeding. A society that has a majority who value the privacy of fantasy world celebrities to that of the Rights of a family not to have its children stolen and abused by the state, is already conquered and subjugated, before the jack boots are even deployed.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:30 am

When I was a 9, 10 or 11 years old, I and my next eldest sibling were farmed out to extended family for a period of 3 months very suddenly over night because my mum had to suddenly go to hospital for reasons either I was not told or did not understand.

The next 3 months were the worst years of my life. I began to wet the bed, stutter and run away in an attempt to go home and see my mum. (60 miles away) There were times when i stood on the brink of life.

I have some inkling of what these kids go through and its absolutely horrible. My fear is that some of these kids will step off the brink.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:45 pm

Thanks for the dialogue and sharing your experience Ausk, (and Awoken2) its important we talk about this, alert others about it and make our voice against it heard and our actions seen.

These are innocent children, not just some one else's children either, but potentially our own children are targets for this despicable trafficking that hides behind a veneer of legal guadianship which itself is shown to be a fraud when subjected to proper legal scrutiny.

I never fail to find something new to be disgusted by with this whole vile enterprise, when i looked at the board of stakeholders in the local childrens trust (that manages foster agencies & Adoption gateways) i found the local police superintendant and area commander with interests and of course executives of the local authorities (explains why the police are so focussed on children these days) ..... so the high cost of all this is only born by the taxpayer because these creatures are set to recoup the costs at the other end of the shell company front and profit handsomely too form additional funding from the central fund. Im sure Carrol woods is a name some of you have heard of, and her treatment will show just how nasty these bastards a really are when it comes down to it, or Michele simmons who was made to crawl across her front garden by armed police (in front of her neighbours) as part of a campaign of intimidation for speaking up about POLICE and SS Collusion ..i posted the video earlier.

Recently i went to the High Court in Chancery lane London just to show my support to the women their demonstrating against forced adoption (as its single mums who are predominantly targeted, though families are too), it did nothing in itself, but it meant a lot to those women to know others have solidarity with their cause, same for fathers too their will be more of these and i urge people to get behind them what ever way they can, On June the 4th a national day of shame will be directed towards the High Court Registries with demonstrations country wide to raise the profile.

Thanks again for the input

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down