The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

Moon phases

V.Important

+4
Candor
Tom Bombadil
assassin
Waffle
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

V.Important - Page 2 Empty Re: V.Important

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:08 am

Hi assassin

Not me, bro! i made distinction earlier.
(And i'm expecting a gold star!)

Got something lawful for us?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:37 am

assassin wrote:And everyone is quoting legal.

What would you quote then ?

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 am

They use anything so they can confuse people into believing they are right.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by pitano1 Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 am

the K.J.V buy-bull aspect.
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:58 am

macena wrote:This Bill Turner guy seems legit.
In this informative video, Bill Turner explains how the people controlling the legal system enslave you shortly after your mother gave birth to you. Shortly after you were born, your parents signed a birth certificate with your legal name written on it. When they did this, they registered you to the corporate government, allowing its employees to create a trust under your legal name, turning you into a corporate slave to be used in commerce.

In my book titled Word Magic: The Powers & Occult Definitions of Words, I said that a birth certificate is actually a death certificate. Bill confirms this by saying that the Births, Deaths, Marriages, and Relationships Registration Act 1995 defines the word birth using these exact words: “includes a still-birth”. Here is a screenshot of the interpretation section of that registration act:

In the legal system, when the word include is used in an interpretation or definition, it excludes everything else that is not in that interpretation or definition. In other words, the phrase “includes a still-birth” means that it only includes a still-birth and nothing else. The “product” of a still-birth is a still-born child, which is a child incapable of living or dead. Therefore, the hidden meaning of a birth certificate is a certificate of a dead child or a death certificate.

By agreeing to sign a birth certificate/death certificate, your parents have agreed to turn you into a still-born child/dead child. A dead child does not have natural rights and cannot own property. This is why the government can take away your property and punish you for not paying taxes. If you want to innerstand the information in this article at a very deep level, take action now to read my book titled Word Magic: The Powers & Occult Definitions of Words.

In the following video, Bill also explains why the Bible is a book full of laws. Furthermore, he reveals why lawyers wrote the “law” of the legal system in a way that is confusing to people who are not lawyers. One of the reasons that they did this is to discourage you to learn about the law and your rights. When you study the law deeply enough, you will know how to defend your rights, allowing you to free yourself from their legal system.

Will post link when allowed!

Why do they do this?
Why not just go out and create a trust with any ole name?
why do I get turned into a coproate slave.
Who gains from this?
Who puts the money into it?
why do they create a trust or account using our BC and why do they put money into it?
Why am I never told?

I've read many people say there is way of accessing the money in the account but no one seems to know exactly how its done. I read of some ways and listened to videos saying how to do it but they are always American and there does not seem to a great deal of commonality of method amoung them.

Does the same process apply in all countries?

thanks

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:47 am

Hi guys

macena - good stuff! Got to be honest and tell you that the guys here looking into the subject are already aware of the info you've posted, but it's good to see it laid out like that.

You've just provided me with an important missing link, that i was unaware of, that adds credence to a theory in a post i am currently drafting. Thanks!

Ausk - i have answers to your questions, whether they are the right answers i know not.

Stay tuned to the 'Census: are you in their warehouse' thread, it'll be going up hopefully today sometime.

Pitano1 - is that a Christian man called Dan? He's got some good info, he's right into christian remedy - hard core style, but he dodges some questions.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:51 pm

hi lamani.
you are indeed correct.
He has made some...VERY..interesting vids.

I found his vids about words/language very
Enlightening.
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:56 pm

after watching this, am totally disgusted - the conning bastrads
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi pitano1

Yes, he is very well read, i've watched one or two of his vids myself.

If you like his stuff you will want to check out these YT channels - paraclete Edward Jay Robin, and Lotus:Justice....

Be aware though that you'll be labelled by the likes of David Cameron as a 'Christian fundamentalist'!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi LionsShare

Aren't they though? Diabolical!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:11 pm

There are no current outstanding changes needed to be made in this section of this act!

Fathers may dispose of the custody of children during their minority. Except Popish Recusants. Actions of Ravishment of Ward for Guardians.

[F1And where any person hath or shall have any Child or Children under the age of [F2eighteen years] and not married at the time of his death that it shall and may be lawfull to and for the Father of such child or children, [X1whether borne at the time of the decease of the Father or at that time in ventre sa mere, or whether such Father be within the age] of [F2eighteen years] or of full age by his deed executed in his life time, or by his last Will and Testament in writeing in the presence of two or more credible witnesses in such manner and from time to time as he shall respectively thinke fitt to dispose of the custody and tuition of such child or children for and dureing such time as he or they shall respectively remaine under the age of twenty one yeares or any lesser time to any person or persons in possession or remainder other than Popish Recusants, And that such disposition of the custodie of such childe or children made since the twenty fourth of February One thousand six hundred forty five or hereafter to be made shall be good and effectuall against all and every person or persons claiming the custody or tuition of such childe or children as Guardian in soccage or otherwise; And that such person or persons to whom the custodie of such childe or children hath beene or shall be soe disposed or devised as aforesaid shall and may maintaine an action of Ravishment of Ward or trespasse against any person or persons which shall wrongfully take away or detaine such childe or children for the Recovery of such childe or children and shall and may recover damages for the same in the said Action for the use and benefit of such childe or children.]

The father should dispose of the custody of guardianship by deed or by will. The father is no longer the natural father under the children's act 1989, this means the father is not considered the inherent heir of the child. Who is the father, I would suggest that the doctrine parens patriae then takes prescedence, the lord chancellor or lord treasurer, if it's lucrative for the crown, acts on behalf of the sovereign, that's why the treasury commissioners tell the GRO where they need to deposit the registers. They know which County is going to be administrating the estate.

The intestate estate devolves to the sovereign as there is no heir. By registering the birth the county then become the father under parentis loci (in place of a parent), which is why/how they enforce the education and medication of children.

The father and mother both register the estate with the county assigning them guardianship of it and consent to being the child's sureties/guardians on their behalf, the county and the sovereign are the true parents/father in their eyes which is how they can kidnap our children, if we take them to Disney land during term time. All because Daddy didn't know he needed to dispose of his property by a deed or a will ventre sa mere.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi guys

Waffle - 'by his deed executed in his lifetime' is i feel a term worthy of further investigation....

Does a father get to see the 'record of live birth' as it is filled out? If not, i think i know why.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Thanks Macena, Yes Bill has done some good research but relies primarily on NZ statutory guidance or misguidance as the case may be.

He has a good idea in my view, but he made a horrendous error or you have with the mistranslation of the word includes.

Includes is expansive, not restrictive.... for example Blue includes yellow and green (but nothing else).

Means is restrictive... for example Water means tap water (only tap water). - this is what you will find if you read a statutory interpretation guide or manual for legal drafters or scriveners.

So you see you make an error like that and go off at 10 degrees and that 10 degrees soon becomes 360 degrees. Which is what a lot of us have spent years doing - going around in circles because of people being lazy or over zealous with the details.

Pitano - thanks interesting video by Dan, I almost concur (a little) Jesus was born outside of the jurisdiction of the Civis/roman Governor as portrayed by the allegorical (possibly real) story of beth lehem (house of the lamb).

The irony is then is that the Hospitalers (knights of St John) are the founding order behind hospitals and the temple church in the city of London - from where the inns of law were formed. (The older QC's know of this; modern lawyers do not really know the provenance of their own orders and society, so you will find it in older books)

Hospitals are ecclesiastical institutions that also have a military and freemasonic provenance - so where do you think their jurisdiction lies ?

Have you ever seen the symbol H anywhere else than a Hospital ?

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi guys

Candor - perhaps a Heliport?

i have to say i have always accepted 'includes' as excluding that which is not included - it seems to fit in lots of places. The example you give seems to be more trickery by the scriveners, a cleverly conceived exception to the rule that 'includes' is exclusive.

It is my belief that hospitals were created purely to exploit the BC system and milk the perpetual accounts. 'Foundling' hospitals? Doesn't that just tell all? Much easier to have everyone come to one spot to be enslaved rather than having to go out to find them.....

i respect your opinion and suspect you have more info than i do - but if I accept your definition of 'includes' i will have to change several ideas i have and i am loath to do that unless absolutely necessary (for obvious reasons).

So may i be so bold as to ask for proof of your assertion? Again, with respect.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:03 pm

The Heir is the one who inherits ... except he or she doesn't because the Crown abolished the laws of Inheritance in 1925.

The father should dispose of the Estate by will or deed of trust, except his Estate is placed into Probate by default.

If any of you have taken the time to listen to Frank O Collins on his UCADIA audios you would know what an ingenious trick they pulled to make that happen.

Read the Wills Act of 1837, they tell you. albeit by writing the text in the most awkward style possible.

They have effectively shut down the public record and placed everything in the ambit of Corporate Policy - if you do not have a publically recorded Will that is perfected (that is notice of a will - not its contents)- you have no will.

Unless you have publically recorded the Administration and Government of your Estate by way of Notice to the appropriate Registrars in their system (which includes accounting for wards) - they do it for you, of course it is not that simple or easy.

By the way when you do this they know you are trying to scale the prison fence and will do everything to shoot you down, a friend of mine got a BRO for 15 years for presenting his will in the High Court of appeal - a bit harsh for a possible admin error don't you think ? .. go figure.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi guys

In removing the fathers' rights doesn'that make us ALL chattel?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:30 pm

hi. candor.
[Pitano - thanks interesting video by Dan]
no worries bro.
Regarding the letter..H.

I`m thinking-water/maritime as in H.2.0
regards.
pitano1.
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi iamani

We were personal property way before they removed the fathers rights. The mother and children historically were always personal property of the Father. Now they have taken away the natural father rule of law, the father is going to find it very difficult to claim his personal property/chattel

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi Waffle

i get what you're saying, and i agree. They are slowly removing all possible controversy over who has rights to the young. They're boiling a live frog.

In discussing this topic we are hopping between jurisdictions like a worried judge. Do you think we should define some terms as to their own jurisdiction for clarity?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Hey Iamani

https://sixthformlaw.info/01_modules/mod2/2_2_3_stat_interp/04_other_rules.htm

I had better references but cannot find them at the moment, but that should be clear enough, it is not rocket science is it.

Expressio unius est exclusio alterius  

Maxwell, Interpretation of Statutes:

Mention of one or more things of a particular class may be regarded as silently excluding all other members of the class"

As you can see it is inclusive, until the things classified are exhausted, if you wish to be absolutely exclusive, you use "Means".

You are free to take any other interpretation, but if this is what the courts are using, then I would have thought it wise to concur, moving forward.

* Heliport - what's that a portal into Hell, there is a thought, I see two pillars and a bar.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 pm

iamani wrote:Hi guys

In removing the fathers' rights doesn'that make us ALL chattel?

Cheers!

We are certainly being treated that way aren't we, I can think of many examples where they treat us a things or an "It".

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Candor

The courts get away with using all sorts of 'interpretations' due to our ignorance.

The emboldened quote seems to confirm the view that 'inclusive' would be exclusive - am i reading it wrong?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Yes because you are restricting it before including the same things in that class - Unius is saying to unify the same things, if they are not of those things they are excluded.

Nothing like the fmotl version floating about which used the expression in the same way "means" should be used.

Last edited by Candor on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum