The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DWP
by daveiron Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by memegirl777 Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by Wynston.adebiyi@gmail.com Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:10 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

Moon phases

New 3 letters for Debt Purchasers

Go down

New 3 letters for Debt Purchasers Empty New 3 letters for Debt Purchasers

Post by daveiron Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:24 pm

These are new and alternative letters for DEBT PURCHASERS , The old letters have served us well ,but it has become clear that they are losing their effect. These new letters still ask for all that the previous ones did but are enhanced by the experiences and research by some members.
Please ensure that the debt has been sold .

LETTER / NOTICE  1.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                           NON-NEGOTIABLE

[b]NOTICE-IN WRITING[b]

John of the family Doe
                                                                                                 Your address

(Full name of CEO)

Their address
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

CC:(Collection Contact) collection dept

Date xx xx xxxx

ref no

Dear (CEO Title Surname)

I am in receipt of your letter dated xx xx xxxx and received xx xx xxxx.
Take notice I reject and rebut your assumption / presumption that I owe your corporation
money.
You claim you have purchased an outstanding balance from (original creditor)with the
benefits ,rights,title and interest. I require documentary evidence within ten (10) days
from the date of this notice to ensure that there has been no breach of the Data Protection
Act.
On three (3) occasions I have requested from (OC) the information listed below to provide
their lawful proof of claim.I have also requested this information on 3 occasions from their
agents.To date none of the required information has been provided.
Therefor take notice ,I will settle any debt you believe I owe to your corporation upon
the supply and compliance with all that is requested below to my satisfaction.
There is now no controvsey and therefor nothing for a court to judge upon.

1. A true copy of the Original Agreement.I am unable to accept a photocopy.
2. A copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3. Verification of your claim ( a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance
   with the Bills of Exchange Act 1882).
4. Validation of the alleged debt (actual accounting).
5. A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement,
  and that this agreement has never been sold or traded in any way.
  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement, I require to know why not
  and also where it is now.
6. A signed statement that no insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this
  account.
7.  A signed statement that the Original Agreement did not create the credit ,
    thereby making me the creditor.
8.  A true copy of any default notice.
(Original Creditor) has been unable or unwilling to provide any and all of the information
requested so that I may discharge any lawful obligation I may have.

Take notice that I now require from you all of the information listed above along with
the  Notice of assignment  and Documents of Title, and a copy of the sale agreement,
executed as a deed.

See (Van Lynn Developments v Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1998.[3] All ER 824)
Where Lord Denning MR said " the debtor is entitled to veiw the sale agreement to
ensure that the assignee can give him good discharge under the contract"

Also; [Webster v Ridgeway (2009) ] " Where a debtor is entitled to see a redacted
version.
You must also include a true copy of the Deed of Novation (not photocopy) showing
the signatures of all three parties.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to respond to this notice from the above date
by recorded Mail and signed by a man / woman who takes liability for its contents.
Your failure to provide the required information ( which you should have if you
completed due diligence in respect of your claim).will constitute your agreement to
the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place.
2. That it has already been paid in full.
3. That negative remarks made to a Credit Reference Agency will be removed.
4. You will no longer pursue this matter any further ,and you agree to pay the fee
schedule listed below, Being a fair and reasonable remuneration in respect of my time
and expenses involved in dealing with this matter.

I am also aware of the Protection From Harassment Act 1997 sec 1.1 And the
Administration Of Justice Act 1970 s.40,Which is a Criminal Offence for a creditor
or creditors agent to make demands (for money),which are aimed at causing "alarm,
distress or humiliation" because of there frequency or manner.

Therefore should you proceed to apply to the Court without the production of any
legal documentation of ownership of this alleged debt,you agree this will be a
vexatious act.

I do not work for free,therefore if you fail to produce all of the documentation
requires within ten (10) days from the date of this Notice my fee schedule will be activated.

You do not have permission to contact me by any means other than by letter sent
through Royal Mail.

My fee schedule is as follows;

1. Letter to inform me of your discontinuance of this claim       Free
2. All letters received from you ,(to log,copy & file)                 £ 35.00 each
3. To respond to any letters ( inc logging,copying & filing         £ 45.00 each
4. Any and all unauthorised telephone calls received,
  to log,record ,file and store.                                            £ 35.00 each

Take notice I require all claims regarding myself made by your corporation .To be in the form
of an affidavit ,which is to include ALL of the documentation and statements requested
above,to be made under full personal liability and under penalty of perjury,by the deponent who has the authority to bind the company in contract.

Take Notice that should you dishonourably proceed to Court I will vigorously defend any
claim. All of the documentation requested above will be asked for in Court,and an application for costs will be made. I trust this makes my position clear.

Yours sincerely,

By;

John of the family Doe

Authorised Agent and representative for JOHN DOE.

Implied admission by lack of rebuttal .
No assured value . No liability. Errors and Omissions Excepted.

ALL-RIGHTS-RESERVED.WITHOUT-RECOURSE.NON-AASSUMPSIT

Calls may be recorded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                        Letter /  Notice  2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

NON-NEGOTIABLE

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

John of the family: Doe
                                                                                              your address
                                                                                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
(CEO full name)

Their address
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
CC.(Collections contact)

Date xx xx xxxx

ref no;

Dear (CEO Title surname)

I sent a Notice to you dated xx xx xxxx rebutting your claim that I owe a debt to your corporation.
That Notice required that you substantiate your claim by providing me with all of the information
listed below ,in order that I may discharge any lawful obligation I may have in regard to
this matter.
I am making the assumption that if ,as you claim ,you have purchased this alleged debt.
You you have completed Due Diligence to ensure that you purchased all legal documentation
to prove your ownership of all rights and title in their entirety to this alleged debt.
For that reason I am somewhat surprised that you have not provided all that I requested.

In the event that your corporation is lacking in efficiency and has lost or mislaid my Notice,
I will now list again all the documentation I require from you in order to settle this matter.
I hereby give you a further ten (10) days to comply .

1. A true copy of the Original Agreement.A photocopy is not acceptable.
2. A copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3. Verification of your claim ( a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with
   the Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
4. Validation of the alleged debt (the actual accounting).
5. A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement ,and that this
   Agreement has never been sold or traded in any way If you are not in possession of the
  Original Agreement,I require to know why not,and also require to know where it is now.
6. A signed statement that no insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this account.
7. A signed statement that the Original Agreement did not create the credit ,thereby making
  me the creditor.
8. A true copy of the Deed of Novation signed by all three parties.
9. A true copy of the Notice of Assignment and Documents of Title.And a copy of the sale agreement,
executed as a deed.
10. A true copy of any default notice.
( enter OC name) has been unable or unwilling to provide the documentation required.

I now look forward to receiving ALL of the above in the form of an affidavit made under full personal
liability and under penalty of perjury,by the deponent who has the authority to bind the company
in contract.

I am sure you will appreciate that I must have all the above requested information to ensure
that in the future no other parasitic corporation will appear making the same unsubstantiated
claims.
I trust that for the second time I make my position clear.  

yours sincerely

By;

Authorised Agent and Representative for JOHN DOE.

Implied admission by lack of rebuttal.  No assured value.  No liability.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.

ALL-RIGHTS-RESERVED. WITHOUT-RECOURSE.  NON-ASSUMPSIT.

All contacts recorded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            Letter / Notice 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON-NEGOTIABLE

THIRD AND FINAL NOTICE

John of the family Doe
                                                                                                           your address
                                                                                                           xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                           xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
(CEO FULL NAME)

Their address
xxxxxxxxxx

CC:(Collections contact)Collections Dept

Date xx xx xxxx

ref; no

Dear (CEO Title full name)

I have now sent Notices to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery on three (3) occasions (list dates)
To date you have failed to provide the documentary evidence that I require to discharge any debt I may
lawfully owe to your corporation.

Take Notice that xxxxx(OC) has been requested three times to provide proof of claim.
Their collection agency has also been requested three times to provide this information.
I am now asking you for a third and final time to provide this as requested in the form of an
affidavit ,made under full personal liability and under penalty of perjury,by the deponent
who has the authority to bind the company in contract.

Documentation has now been requested nine (9) times to prove this claim.
No such documentation has been provided at any time.

Also take Notice that this is the final occasion that any request will be made.
It is clear that as I have stated on every occasion that I will settle any lawful obligation
I may have upon valid and lawful proof of claim,no such proof can or will be provided to me.
Therefore unless I receive all of the documentation requested within ten (10) days from the date
of this Notice,no further correspondence will be entered into,and your accusations will be
deemed as vexatious and treated accordingly,having regard to the Protection from
Harassment Act 1997 sec 1.1 and the Administration of Justice Act 1970 s 40.

This is the documentary evidence I require and request ,along with documentary evidence
that you have purchased an outstanding balance with the full rights,benefits,title and
interest in their entirety from xxxxxx(OC)

1. A true copy of the Original Agreement ,I cannot accept a photocopy.
2. A copy of the contract signed by both parties .
3. Verification of your claim (sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the
   Bills of Exchange Act 1882).
4. Validation of the alleged debt ( actual accounting).
5. A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement,and that this
   Agreement has never been sold or traded in any way.  If you are not in possession
  of the the Original Agreement ,I require to know why not ,and also where it is now.
6. A signed statement that no insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this claim.
7. A signed statement that the Original signed Agreement did not create the credit thereby
   making me the creditor.
8. The Deed of Novation signed by all three parties.
9.  A true copy of the Notice of assignment and Documents of Title.Also a copy of the sale agreement,
 executed as a deed.
10. A true copy of any default notice.
I have previously given you examples of Case Law regarding documentary evidence ,therefore
I do not need to list them again for you.

Should you however wish to proceed to Court with this matter .I will vigorously defend any claim ,
produce all nine letters offering to give good discharge of any lawful obligation upon documentary
evidence of a liability. Also I will request to the Court that you supply all of the documents requested.
and an application made for costs.

yours sincerely

By:

Authorised Agent and Representative for JOHN DOE

Implied admission by lack of rebuttal, No assured value,No Liability Errors & omissions Excepted.

ALL-RIGHTS-RESERVED. WITHOUT-RECOURSE. NON-ASSUMPSIT.

All contacts recorded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This shows why the 3 letter process should be followed throughout , as can be seen by the above ,
you are shown to have tried to settle the matter on every occasion ( the more the better) this should
stand you in good stead in the unlikely event it goes as far as Court.
Obviously amend or tweek  as necessary .
You have everything to gain by following the process to the end ,the chances are this debt will be off
of your back ,if you give up it will still be there.

Last edited by daveiron on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:31 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : additions)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare, QUEENISABELLA, Highlander72, sandra and Mike79 like this post

Back to top Go down