» How to stop annoying debt collector calls
by LionsShare Yesterday at 10:37 am

» More Child Indoctrination
by Mrblue Yesterday at 7:23 am

» How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?
by badvoc Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:31 pm

» Bristol Diesel Vehicles Realities
by LionsShare Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:57 pm

» no Court involved in Council tax warrants!
by assassin Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:44 am

» Hoist Portfolio Holding account
by waylander62 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:28 pm

» webster report
by LionsShare Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:12 pm

» Social Media Alternatives: BitChute.com with Ray Vahey
by mongoose Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:39 pm

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm

» Social Media Alternatives: BitChute.com with Ray Vahey
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:56 pm

» I dont think PRA like me anymore
by LionsShare Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 pm

» Essex Lice Corruption
by daveiron Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:25 am

» Natural News to release new SEARCH ENGINE for natural health content
by mongoose Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 am

» Did a paedophile influence children's policies?
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm

» Victory for photographer arrested under Section 5
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 pm

» Criminal Gang Strikes Again!
by Kestrel Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:24 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm

» Perhaps this might be useful here.
by Mrblue Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 pm

» White genocide
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm

» Car finance complications
by Econhitman89 Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:02 pm

» China introduces mandatory face scans for phone users
by jss64 Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:33 pm

» The REAL Thought POLICE want to CHECK your thinking
by daveiron Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 am

by assassin Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:16 am

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Ithesoul Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 pm

» GOT THIS REPLY FROM LOWELL AFTER 3 LETTERS WHAT SHOULD I DO
by Mrblue Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:16 pm

» White ethnic Britons in minority in London
by Mrblue Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:49 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:12 pm

» Cabot Financial - My Next Step
by Stevro Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:31 pm

» Lowell Court Claim - Former Tesco CC
by HuManChu Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm

» eyes
by mitch Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:38 pm

» Can they take my car?
by Stevro Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:24 pm

» life before you tube (algorithms)
by assassin Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 am

» CBD / TCH Oil (For urgent cancer treatment)
by Winston Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:05 pm

» tv licence
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:01 pm

» remove of goods warrant
by masterofjedi Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:46 pm

» King Elizabeth Transvestigation! (RE-Edited)
by Tom Bombadil Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:05 pm

» warrant of entry - British Gas
by masterofjedi Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm

» Prince Andrew, Epstein, Clinton, Savile And McCann: Sonia Poulton | True Crime Podcast 59
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:22 pm

» Council Stasi leaves girl in tears
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:19 pm

» Its Coming Here, Oh, Its Already Starting
by Tom Bombadil Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:56 pm

» Field McConnell Arrested For Exposing Child Trafficking
by mitch Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:43 pm

» justinian deception
by daveiron Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 am

» Trust Law Issue
by assassin Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:22 am

» Its Coming Here, Oh, Its Already Starting
by mongoose Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:34 pm

Moon phases

How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?

Go down

How Do I Reclaim my Strawman? Empty How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?

Post by Econhitman89 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether anyone can provide me with links or information as to how I can reclaim my Strawman with a step by step instructional process that guides you through the legal/lawful process of doing so?

It seems like this is the single most important thing anyone can do on this planet right now but there is no clear instructions available for free to show how to do this.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Econhitman89
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

How Do I Reclaim my Strawman? Empty Re: How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?

Post by daveiron on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:32 pm

I think the best place to start is the youtube channels Justinian deception & also the Glossa channel
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Econhitman89 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:41 am

Ok thanks, yeah will check them out. I know it is important to actually learn all of the ins and outs also when approaching this so you do not get caught out in the process. Which is something I want to do so I can then help close friends and family to do the same, if they so wish.

Have you reclaimed your strawman?

Econhitman89
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:16 am

No and I do not know of anyone who has ,even Romley Stewart is not sure if he is fully out yet.
Sure you hear stories of someone who has . Never a name though and no one has stood up and
said I have and this is how I went about it.
If you want to reclaim your trust ,your first task is to even prove one exists.
You could try stepping away from your legal fiction for some things to see how you go,but that
is your choice.
It will probably take you years of research & you will be blocked every step of the way.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Econhitman89 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:34 am

Yeah so far I have seen that Mary Elizabeth Croft has done this, as well as Bibi Bacchus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-tTzzrPXPQ

Bibi Bacchus has helped many of her students here in the UK take back control of their strawman. I will do some more research anyway and will endeavour to reclaim mine. I'll share my experience and knowledge as I go through with this.

Mary shares this in her PDF which outlines the jist of what is needed:

"When completing a UCC/PPSA Financing Statement (FS) keep in mind that the Secured Party (SP) must be a fiction/Strawman because only fictions can function in commerce. So the SP claims the Strawman Debtor (SD). Then the SD signs over to the SP, for which you, the living soul, are the agent, everything it owns via a private contract called a Security Agreement (SA). Do not file the SA, only reference its number under General Collateral on the FS. The SA gives you, the agent for the SP, a superior claim over the SD thereby removing you as Surety for the Strawman. The only way you can rebut their presumption that you are surety is to notice them with the FS; yet you cannot operate in commerce so the strawman operates for you and files the FS. So, it is the SP which files the claim against the SD. Now, any charge against the SD can be discharged by you, the third party of interest, who now has a superior claim over all rights, titles, and interests of the Strawman. The problem the registries have in filing these claims is that the SD and SP appear to be the same entity since both are in upper case. So, be creative: come up with different spellings, or women can use a maiden name claiming the married name, or list minor children first in order to distract them from noticing that the SP is also listed amongst the Debtors. If they reject the filing do as I did: I woke up and remembered who I am. Since they are my servants, I realized that all I had to do is ‘Notice’ them that the document is registered with Canada Post. I am first in line, first in time. My records show they received it – rather the same as my car – it is not ‘registered’; it is ‘recorded’. We are to Notice, not request, our public servants to do our bidding."

Econhitman89
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:20 am

looks like I have more research to do.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfish on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:37 pm

"When completing a UCC/PPSA Financing Statement (FS) "
That must be a North American thing, assuming UCC stands for Uniform Commercial Code which is USA, rather than Union Customs Code which is EU.  PPSA is Canada isn't it?

flyingfish
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 pm

Mark starts to give some basic info out.

FFWD 28:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UJm7Xe8oU
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Americans seem to have resources galore:

http://texmason.com/SPC/NATIONAL/1UCC-July-16-2017-compressed.pdf

http://www.texmason.com/SPC/7.pdf

looks interesting for US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47irbi22Uk

UK seem to be non existant?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Its an sad thing that most of the info out there is crap, this SPC thing is full of it, these people take money off people then tell them BS, if anyone knows how this is done they will not tell you as most are not responsible people an it comes with great responsibility, knowing who you are, how to remain Private etc etc etc, happy learning takes time an lot's of rabbit holes, so take an torch an some matches you may have to light an fire or two !!!, best of luck,

badvoc
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 pm

There is something to be said for just being 'you'!

When I look back at all the learning I have done over the years the FIRST thing I learned and ignored was to just be myself and IGNORE the strawman when it suits!

Yes one might feel upset at all that potential money that's 'mine' and not those bar-stuards at the 'top' is lost, but I feel so much better for it!

"Losing the name" as it became known is the strongest point that I personally can achieve, and any more 'disruption' that I can do is to not send my kids to the doctors unless as a strawman or paid private, and not to send them to a state school. To teach them to not pay into a corrupted system. Rob Menard had a saying about "putting on and taking off a coat when it suits" and I agree with that! See his videos to understand.

I will get my state pension and my private pension. I will use the GP and hospitals. I will use the roads. I will use the courts. I will use public areas and amenities. I have paid in and I have earned them. And I won't feel guilty for it.
I won't licence my car. I won't declare tax. I won't licence my guns. Or my telly. No one will enter my land unless I say so.

But I WON'T worry that I have had my strawman accounts used and abused by the bwankers at the 'top'! It might send me or my marrage to an early grave.

I am not running from confrontation here either! You see unless I am willing to kill the copper (land pirate) or the royals or the MPs or the councillor or the busy-body that comes my way, then I HAVE to interact at times! So I do or I don't.

What to do if you don't live off the beaten track? I cut off my gas supply and buy gas in! I use a burner at home. I cut off my leccy and use my own! I use the roof for my own water. I use a place to grow food. It is not going to be enough to supply me with everything, but if the plot's big enough I can barter for the other things in life from folk that are still acting like babies. There is a you tube where a guy grows for three families or more on three alotments (just remembered that but not watched him in a while and forgot his name 😮)

I have decided to use the 'coat' philosophy and so far I am happy and life is simpler.
So it is possible.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 am

Good post Tom, thats pretty much my approach too.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:30 pm

All good points Tom to an certain level of understand, an lots of people never reach this point before they give up, but thats part of the in-laid programing in their system "give-up" making people belligerent is another, etc , etc,
Tom do you or your children have Birth Cert's ?

badvoc
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Birth certificates? Yes we do.

Like many, I only learned of all this AFTER the point of 'no return'. The best I can hope for is to train my offspring, and hope THEY in turn find a like-minded soul when they wed and that they will and did listen to all those "twenty minute lectures" of mine, as my daughter once coined, and that they do what's good for them and their kiddies! I can't make them.

Unlike most families we have a system of survival that my kids do know. They can always fall back on that skill. Also, we are here to fix up their first jobs or their first home with protections that others might not concider.

To keep the conversation going, why do you ask badvoc?
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Econhitman89 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:32 pm

I have found a course online with Bibbi Bachus on the newearthuniversity site: https://newearth.university/class/ucc-introdutory-workshop/

She has reclaimed her strawman and says it can be done wherever you have a birth certificate and/or a social security number, so it is universal through the UCC. As most of what is set up in America is actually owned and run by the Crown, just like the IRS, the Fed etc. They are one and the same. So the UCC is universal. Anyway I am enrolled in the course and she offers a step by step guide to reclaiming it, walking in her footsteps so to speak.

I still continue to don the 'coat' and act sovereign with any encounters I choose fit, however, I believe this action of lawfully taking back our strawman will start the revolutionary wheel and send a message to the current draconian system of control that their time is coming to an end. If enough of us start doing this then we will start to change the very fabric of this matrix for the better. Talk the talk and walk the walk for the sake of sovereignty and humanity.

Econhitman89
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:45 pm

I am aware of her work, Not knocking anything ,but has she provided verifiable evidence of it working
for anyone who has paid for the course ?
Any feedback regarding results for you would be of great help for anyone in the future.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:58 pm

some vids on YT do have anecdotal evidence that b'certs can be claimed but as for actual evidence "this is how to do it" is none existant, becarful of those that want payment before hand.

It will I think be more over "do the research &...."
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 pm

There is a vast and steep learning curve in this game of reclaim!

The idea of the reclaim suggests that one had it in the first place, that the idea of another sovereign walking about the place amongst the queen and her armies (literally) is not something she can endure.
Short of chopping off her head and all her hiers and persuading her armies to start again, it's just something I am not going to bother with!

To amass your fortune and live alongside the worst human beings in history is one thing, but to actually say that you are now sovereign in what they perceive is on a land that they own, is another.

KNOWING I am free is not the same as being sovereign in a land of killers! I can think I'm free, or I can be on the attack and deflect and parry the blows of conformity as a defence (to my attack mode) while I work at DESTROYING, rather than working alongside, my enemies! I kind-a choose the latter!

I have seen folk do everything right, only to have force used against them in courts of supposedly law!

So I am going the way of the coat wearing ninja. Casting blows where I can, but in effect just laying beneath the water's rippling surface with my jacketed breathing straw laying in wait and KNOWING I am invisible to those pesky powers-that-be!
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Just to add. This is not giving in or giving up. It's just a tactic. In the playground at school we might get geered at by others if one retreated to form a greater tactic. As an adult this is called a retreat to recoup. And only makes others worried for the return of my new way of thinking.

I would never say here or anywhere that I seek to destroy the systems of control! Only a fool might broadcast THAT little beauty. ......I wouldn't. .........
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Tom, i see where your coming from, but owning stuff is always an big problem, but controlling stuff is another matter, some times we all need a mind shift to get to an better place.
the posters that was around an few years back tried hard but people don't think any more, they want to be spoon-fed just like cattle, this does not work that way as it requires people to think, all i can do is point to the rocks to look under,

badvoc
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 am

True. It's a point and click world! A link to a link that could change ones life is treated to a "👍" rather than a read through with a demanding eye! No follow through. No check-ups.

Well on their head be it. I have had enough of teaching and re-teaching to people that don't then follow through! So I stopped.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Yeah i get that Tom, i used to come to the pub near Tom C's house, an only one guy got it, not even tom's wife or daughter got it,
the thing is it would have stopped all that shit and most of the things happening on this site an others, even the guy up north Scotland who helped set that site up CLC don't get it, the hole's in that site are bigger that the one at the north pole !!!!,

badvoc
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum