The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

Moon phases

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

+12
Lansdowne
Candor
midnight
Waffle
Ferry Man
Lopsum
Little D
landlubber
Jinxer
LionsShare
daveiron
NoSurender
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

Post by Jinxer Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am

As much as I hate saying it, that is excellent advice given the circumstances. Even the guys who have the relevant knowledge are coming unstuck when challenging this evil entity.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi all

Waffle and Jinxer - re: OP, i concur.

Doesn't mean we have to end this thread though!

Candor - thanks for clarifying. Re:your post (today 10.05am) it all seems good and correct to me, i agree with all of it. When i mentioned 'man' it was to imply that one must achieve 'man'-hood - not just 'claim' it in a courtroom - to achieve one's aims.

Re: your post 24/7/17 11.54pm, 'used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation'. All of our homes/dwellings accommodate at least one business. We advertise our business as being there, we accept service of process there, we receive and reply to offers to contract there. So it's not 'used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation' unfortunately.

Also bear in mind that the public is regarded as a 'body of persons'.

i'm afraid i'm not up to speed with equity, hopefully i can pick it up as we go along, i'm sure i will be helped by yourself and the others.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Please keep this thread going there is so much I need to learn!

Thanks to all
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxer Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Yes it is a good thread, maybe a dedicated thread for Council Tax would be a good idea.

Jinxer
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:26 pm

for your consideration.
recieved from veronica chapman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvxN-3c4DQ&feature=youtu.be

Subject: [FMOTL] Executor (Executrix) of the Estate
To: Newsletter <newsletter@fmotl.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:03

Accoring to this video: https://youtu.be/lsvxN-3c4DQ it is possible to write ONE letter to bat away ANY ‘non-criminal’ legal matter.

(‘Non-criminal’ means ‘one cannot point to a human being who was actually harmed’ i.e. based on the true & strict definition of a ‘crime’)

This method is said to work in the case of the ALL CAPS NAME (the Name written in all capital letters).

Fundamentally everything is a Trust … which  the PTB DELIBERATELY haven’t told you about.

There are those who have been studying this Trust … called a C’est Qui Vie Trust … based on the historic C’est Qui Vie Statute (most of which has been repealed).

Basically your ALL CAPS NAME is a dead thing, and the idea is to get you – the LIVE thing – to take responsibility for the dead thing.

And this is done by creating a Trust without your knowledge. The situation is that a Trust is created with The State as the benficiary … and YOU as the Trustee.

And your job is to make sure the beneficiary benefits!

Now … you may say that is unfair? To expect you to andminister a Trust you had no knowledge of, and did not agree to. Well … the Trust Act says that is perfectly ‘legal’ and perfectly possible. So … hooray for ‘legals’! While, on the one hand, THEY DON’T OBEY THEIR OWN RULES … they make sure that YOU obey their rules!

Some rules are more equal than others.

Anyway, when they write to your ALL CAPS NAME they are actually writing to your "ALL CAPS NAME, ESTATE".

And the antidote is to become the Executor of that Estate.

The puts you in the position of supervising the Estate, without the reponsibility of a Trustee. And as the Supervisor, you can define the Judge as the Trustee … which means he would have to apply any ‘sentencing’ (punishment for failure to operate the Trust to benefit the beneficiary) … to HIMSELF.

I’m told that this has worked for a friend of mine (someone on this list).

The video, above, describes what you do … so you need to watch it. It talks about a letter which you write. The video gives an e-mail address you can write to - in order to obtain a specimen, but I have provided a template below:

Leave the text “ALL CAPS NAME” as it stands and change all instances of “VERONICA CHAPMAN” to your name, in capitals, as per the correspondence that you received about the matter

Occupant Executor Office

I am here in my proper capacity as the Occupant of the Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate.

I demand your written authority to administrate the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate.

What is the one document you have in your possession that gives you the Authority or jurisdiction to administrate the Occupant Executor's Estate?

As I am the one occupying the Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate, I must warn you that if you refuse to stand down, I will, in furtherance of my fiduciary duties, forthwith file a complaint with the Attorney General for tampering with the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate.

The Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate being the highest office represented here today, I demand that this case be immediately dismissed with prejudice and that all damages owing to the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate are paid forthwith.

As the Occupant of the Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate, I am directing you to dismiss this case and award damages to the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate as appropriate.

SIGNED BY:

THE OCCUPANT EXECUTOR OFFICE

Veronica of the Chapman family

DATE:

Does it work? I don't know. THEY DON'T OBEY THEIR OWN RULES (more often than not) ... BUT SOMETIMES THEY DO.

Is it worth a try? I don't know. Are there undisclosed 'responsibilities' for being the Occupant Executor? I don't know. Will the sky fall in at some later date? I don't know.

I just pass it on for your consideration.

Vxxx

PS There are also some notes/annotations, which I include here for the same situation when you do it verbally, in court:

When the case is called, say:  “I am here in my proper capacity as the Occupant of the Executor Office of ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate”

If asked who appointed you Executor, just hand them the Birth Certificate.

Turn to the opposing counsel, and say: “I demand your written authority to administrate the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate. What is the one document you have in your possession that gives you the Authority or jurisdiction to control/administer---- my life?”--- the Occupants Executors Estate?"

If the State BAR-barian member gives you any lip, or says he doesn’t have the written authority, tell him: “I understand that the quickest way for you to get disbarred is to screw with the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate. Do you plan on screwing with the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate?”

If the Attorney is smart, he will pack his briefcase and immediately exit – stage right!

If the Attorney tries to give you any guff, tell him or her: “Sir, as I am the one occupying the Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate, I must warn you that if you refuse to stand down, I will, in furtherance of my fiduciary duties, forthwith file a complaint with the Attorney General for tampering with the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate.”

You may also write out a bill for your time and hand it to the unlicensed State BAR member. [Yes … ha ha ...I can see you getting away with that! Not. – Veronica][Although it might be an idea to demand his Insurance details! - Veronica]

And, for good measure, you may want to appoint the Bar-barian as a Trustee of the Estate. (Lots of liability).

If the black-robed pirate ignores your position as Occupant of the Executor Office, ask: “Excuse me, your honour; I am a bit confused about something here. Is this a Probate Court?”

You can then state: “The Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate being the highest office represented here today, I demand that this case be immediately dismissed with prejudice and that all damages owing to the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate be paid forthwith.”

If the alleged judge still refuses to give in, appoint him as a Trustee of the Estate: (Lots of liability): “As the Occupant of the Executor Office of the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate, I am directing you to dismiss this case and award damages to the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate as appropriate.”

If the damages have already been stated in the paperwork, then you can refer to them and demand that an order to that effect be issued by the court. If the damages have not been stated, and you know the amount, you can state them in court at this time, and demand an order. If you do not know the amount of the damages, then you can advise the court that you will prepare a statement of the charges and file them with the court within X days (you decide how long you need to prepare the charges).

If the pretend judge, or anyone else, objects to your statement that the Executor is the highest office present in the court, or continues to move forward acting as if they have the authority to administrate the Estate (after being advised that you are the Occupant), ask for the written authority to administrate the ALL CAPS NAME VERONICA CHAPMAN Estate of all such persons. (Do they have evidence (from the Secretary of State), that the NAME is licensed to do business in this State?).

If the ‘judge’ wants to discuss the Estate, it must be done in the judge’s chambers, not in the Public Administration Room, labelled Court.

If the judge threatens to lock you up, ask him, “Are you suggesting you are going to put the occupant of the Executor Office into custody? Is that what you’re saying?”

You operate on the private side, never Public -where all trustees are, and don’t forget you can appoint. It’s not a request. Anyone can be appointed as trustee, and you tell them what to do, or you can sue them for Breach of Trust. That’s why judges go ape shit. It’s all about re-liability.

pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi pitano1

Thanks for posting that! i remember watching that vid twice a while back, it was just as interesting this time around.

Good to know Veronica still with us and fighting the good fight, be nice to hear if anyone has any success with this lovely letter!

...and did everything turn out OK with your property issue a while back?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Candor - thanks for clarifying. Re:your post (today 10.05am) it all seems good and correct to me, i agree with all of it. When i mentioned 'man' it was to imply that one must achieve 'man'-hood - not just 'claim' it in a courtroom - to achieve one's aims.

Too vague, last time I checked my person I had manhood, or do you mean the age of majority ?

Re: your post 24/7/17 11.54pm, 'used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation'. All of our homes/dwellings accommodate at least one business.  No the dwelling does not, it is the address and post code that permits service of post and hence commerce, We advertise our business as being there, do we or is just presumed we do ? where is there ? we accept service of process there, we receive and reply to offers to contract there. where is there ? So it's not 'used wholly for the purposes of living accommodation' unfortunately. what is it ?

Also bear in mind that the public is regarded as a 'body of persons'. a Body is the trust corpus, but is the public actually regarded as a Body or aggregate of persons if so by whom ? and what about things private ?

I think Veronica is correct in terms of Trust Parties, but I happen to know it more complicated than that, the CQV is a life Estate, an "inter vivos" trust and Cestui Que is a beneficiary, Vie means for the life of. Not sure about Cesta and Cestui it could be a joke on us as the commoners of England in the middle ages never spoke French.

As opposed to a Testamentary trust/will. There is also the small matter that inheritance at law was effectively abolished in the 1925 LopA.

i'm afraid i'm not up to speed with equity, hopefully i can pick it up as we go along, i'm sure i will be helped by yourself and the others.

Equity is the secret they don't want us to know, the whole system is underpinned on trust and equity, Equity doesn't just follow the law, it makes the law a fact which is hidden by the many layers of Form and fiction at law.

You cannot access or invoke equity by calling the judge out in open court as an executor de son tort, you don't have a will or a trust if its not published and their system denies that by placing you straight into probate, so you are going to look like someone who is incompetent and end up in trouble.

Bearing in mind we are talking about a life Estate and not a testamentary trust by WILL.
if you don't have a provable and published will or trust you are sunk, so doing all that is highly provocative and not very courteous, there are more appropriate ways of invoking equity.

Often explained in books that are priced out most peoples range of affordability.

Like I said they don't want you learning this stuff. Most of the at law side professionals do not know it either.

Best to pick your battles wisely like waffle said until you know what your doing.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:58 pm

In terms of the OP and his request, it appears to me that once the matter is in Court and a liability order is issued you are sunk so it is a waste of energy and time arguing about how much they shafted you with costs or the clerk not giving due diligence to the documentation because as far as the court is concerned you are a naughty trustee who is not performing.

It is more productive to learn how and why we get lumbered with the liability in the first place, and work towards removing the capability they have to do that.

If you cannot deal with court and avoiding contempt pay 10 pence a week and work on securing and protecting your assets, we are back to the question ultimately of who and what is liable at the end of the day, we know its a Business or commercial dwelling or Body or persons.

They know the Law does not permit a Man living in his Home to be taxed for the right to live and have shelter, why do you think they have skilfully gotten us to be identified as commercial entities.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

iamani wrote:Hi pitano1

Thanks for posting that! i remember watching that vid twice a while back, it was just as interesting this time around.

Good to know Veronica still with us and fighting the good fight, be nice to hear if anyone has any success with this lovely letter!

...and did everything turn out OK with your property issue a while back?

Cheers!
hi lamani.
thank you for your concern re..my property issue.
both past,and present.

to be honest.....that was the biggest test i have faced.....so far.
reason being...it involved my family,and not just me.

the crux of the issue was/is...they may enter my home under my terms&conditions.

they stated...no way` we have a contract.!

THEY...are now powerless.

hands up....if you would like to know how this was achieved...[smile]

pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Candor

Re: your post 4.26pm, the address and post code is only one layer of how we can be regarded as a business or commercial entity. The 'person' is another, the ESTATE too.

As far as I know, translation of CQV is 'for those who live'.

If equity makes the law then it may seem to be nought more then 'common-law' re-arranged to the advantage of the elite - but like i said, i've yet to study it.

Everything i post is opinion up for discussion. If you have better info i'm always happy to consider it.

Btw, where abouts on your person did you find manhood? Seems an odd place to find it....

pitano1 - go for it fella!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Not aiming to correct anyone but so we are all aware of the difference

Cestui Que Vie means for whoms life the trust is measured against. I.e you will produce XXXX through your life

Cestui que trust is for the person for whom the trust is to benefit. I.e the trust s for the beneficiary

There is a vie and there is a trust, There is a vie for the land and property that we don't own....

26 Wall Street London is expected to produce £550,000 over a 20 year period, cestui qui vie can then be securitised, stocks and bonds are created and the purchasers benefit from them. That is whats going on.

Income tax, they can cestui que vie how much tax you will owe just from how much you claim in allowances from washing your laundry!

Thats whats going on, to understand better we should at least understand the securitisation process. This is emphasised simply by the fact that the term "dwelling" is ONLY used for census stock purposes..... Cestui que vie the life of the property and sell it as stock and bonds after its been securitised, thats also whats happened to each one of us.

They anticipate how much we will produce not just from records on ourselves but from our predecessors other family members, where we live, what education we have and so on and so on, it can be very accurate.

The banks set up "mortgages' they know will default and set them up in a way that they can anticipate when they will all default, they bundle them up securitise them and sell them as stock and bonds, then when they default they come for your property, often judges are involved in estate ownership and have their fingers in these pies, they buy the repo properties and sell them through their estate agents.....

ALL credits can be securitised, personal loans, phone contracts, insurance policies, anything with a covenant that creates a debt or generates an income for a period can be securitised

Your property is securitised and it is most likely linked with the person. That person lives in 26 Wall Street London, that property is anticipated to produce XXX throughout its life with MR STRAWMAN living in it, they've been doing it for a very long time.

Local Authority Stocks and Bonds Regulations 1974; This is assigned with the Uncertificated Securities Regulations...

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1974/519/contents/made

Remember that the census is a stock take, the property is stock, thats ALL the property they collect in a census.

Last edited by Waffle on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 8 times in total

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:50 pm

COUNCIL TAX STOCK OF PROPERTIES DOCUMENT 2017

DOMESTIC PROPERTIES

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/council-tax-stock-of-properties-2017

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 pm

If the council wants some money they will securitise the futures of your property and sell them as bonds or stock or any other type of instrument they may deem fit, its worth asking who the set-off for the utilities is going to, they tell you in they acts there is a set off of equal amount as to whats being paid, who gets the set-off, because thats futures that can be securitised and sold on. Ergo the purchaser is a beneficiary of a trust, or at worst of an equitable charge of some sort.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:56 pm

You should see ALAB's securitisation thread, he's put plenty of info in there to understand that process....

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi Waffle

Good stuff, as per. i've just realised that council tax is still poll tax in fact if not form.

Census = poll tax = a tax on the person (if you can't live anywhere without CT being applied....)

i'd have to understand what ALAB put up before i can understand the process! Numbers....AAARGH! i'll have to try harder.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

hi lamani.
Well...shortly after they threatened to send the `BOYS`round to smash the door
in...usual crap.

i got me thinking cap on.....`thinking.
lets see who the are....REALLY...issuing the threats...TO.

chris...or..MR.CHRIS.

we know the answer to that allready,so.
this is what i did.
REMEMBERING...we ALL have unalienable...RIGHTS.
I invoked my RIGHT to how i wish to be...ADDRESSED.

ie...i removed the crown title from the matter...which resulted in
NO LEGAL MATTER.
can be ..thrown at the living man.

this is the OFFER i sent.
if you need to write to mr.chris.xxx at some future date
you will need to use the following address.

chris.
xx road
bla...bla
near..`blablax19`
ANY..letters addressed to a crown title...WILL be returned
ADDRESSEE NOT RECOGNIZED

have i had any letters..NO.
they phone and ask for chris..[te..he]
regards.
pitano1
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi pitano1

Nice one! You gotta love the name game, eh?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Thanks waffle

It would explain why the Registrar General is only a public servant for the purposes of the Official Secrets Act, I mean, if only the people knew how they have been traded and sold off like cattle stocks.

Iamani, just saying the person is far too general and open to interpretation, which person and in which role ?

The Estate as under their control is in Probate, I think it was David Clarence who found an old Boviers law dictionary or something and it said about the Registrar:

The Registrar is the Probate Court, (well they no longer give us such a candid definition anymore) but it appears that the Estate is placed into probate from the point of Birth Registration, That is the Event that they are so keen to record, the record creating the Title Register.

They hold all property by chain of title... but holding is not the same as having beneficial interest.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 pm

To reinforce what you have stated Candor, this is from blacks 9

registry. 1. See probate judge under judge.

Is it not the registry office we are registered in?!?!?!?!

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

BLD9

probate judge. (18c) A judge having jurisdiction over
probate, inheritance, guardianships, and the like. Also
termed judge of probate; surrogate; register;
registry.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Registry office services in Adur and Worthing are run by West Sussex County Council, not by Adur & Worthing Councils. The links below to take you to the relevant page on the West Sussex County Council website where you can register a birth or death, order copies of certificates, of find out more about marriage and civil ceremonies.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi all

Candor - i hold a very simplistic view of person-hood, in that there is 'man' and there is 'person' and never the twain....

A 'person' is a fictional entity that can be charged.
A'man' is a factual being who can only be indicted.

A 'man' can hold, administer and control a 'person'/ESTATE
With a 'human' it seems to be the other way round....

i knew about the Estate going straight into probate, but had no idea of the RG actually being the probate court. Waffle will appreciate that, if he's not already aware. Good find, thanks for that.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 pm

BLD 9
probate register. (1887) One who serves as the clerk of
a probate court and, in some jurisdictions, as a quasijudicial
officer in probating estates.

surrogate (sar-<:l-git), n. (17c) 1. A substitute; esp., a
person appointed to act in the place of another <in
his absence, Sam's wife acted as a surrogate>. See SURROGACY;
surrogate mother under MOTHER. 2. A probate
judge <the surrogate held that the will was valid>. See
probate judge under JUDGE. 3. One who acts in place of
another.

Find a register office (registry office) - register and find records of births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths, and order certificates.

Lamani - The poll originated from a document normally a deed, it was a poll because it meant it was only binding to one person as opposed to an indenture (now a declaration) which was a torn document, the parties which had each piece of the document could be identified by joining the document together, if the tears matched the parties were the parties, it was a way of preventing fraud. Now an indenture is a declaration, binding parties, a poll is also linked to such as a poll vote or as you say poll tax, binding that one 'person' to the obligation.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 pm

I think I said else where we need to stop and think very hard about this 'man' aspect because I'm pretty sure its not a man we would want to be, man is damnified by God for his sins, dead for his trespass, there is another state of being we can achieve but we would need to conform to the anglican communion.

Try looking into the penal laws of the 18th century for those who did oppose the anglican communion........ the vatican, the pope has NO jurisdiction over here..... Its someone else who is at the top of this pyramid. Heck Catholocks were pretty much not even allowed in this country after Henry the VIII and his daughter Elizabeth I. Mary of Scots tried to abolish the laws Henry enacted, but her sister reinstated them after she killed Mary....

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi all

Waffle - thanks for clarifying that. i suspect though that somehow el papa regained control via the monarchy on the 'down-low'.

Just a thought....

There are only two other militaristic-type terms similar to Registrar GENERAL, and those are:

Witchfinder GENERAL

Postmaster GENERAL

.....it makes me wonder.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next